Love of a Legend Killer (Rand...

By sithrollins

Living on the road 24/7 is one thing. Trying to find a special someone is another. Melody Stratigias, cousin... More

Love of a Legend Killer (Randy Orton/OC)
Usual Night Backstage
Remember It's Scripted..
Car Conversations
Late Night Thoughts
Orton plays The Game
Lingering Thought
Drunk & Disorderly
The Morning After
Steel Cages & Dinner Dates?
Food & Feelings
The Other Morning After
Monday Night Raw
Odd Behaviour
Small Talk
Jimmy Kimmel Live
Possibilty?
Unknown Secrets
Fell For The Bad Guy
Trying To Understand It All
The Other Side
What Was That?
*Bonus* The Conversation
Life Ruiner - Part 1
Life Ruiner - Part 2
Unlikely Savior
Surviving Monday
First Time
Making Plans
Confontation Central
*Not a Chapter but it is of Importance*
Randy's Room
*Bonus* Meet the Stratigias'
Overprotective Daddy in Training
Lie Lie and Lie Some More
Confession & Confusion
Finding One's Identity
Honorary Orton
Quick Note
Unexpected Visitor
Chapter Forty-Two
The Answer
Cravings Annoucements & Excessive Screaming
Try Again
New Years Revolution
Don't Say I Didn't Tell You So
Valentine's Day Sucks
Burn In My Light
Epilogue
Remaster? Feedback appreciated!
Remaster Started!

Unusual Of Him

7.9K 175 23
By sithrollins

Didn't get much sleep last night, brain was on overdrive with thoughts. Even though I had been awake for a few hours I didn't get out of bed, not wanting to.

I didn't want to go out and see anybody, I'd rather be locked off from the world right now.

Turning onto my back I lay there as I asked myself the same questions again and again.

Why me? What did he have to gain from this? Has he always done this? How does it make him feel?

Aimlessly my hands went to rest on my stomach. Lifting my vest top up to my stomach I placed my hands on there. A small smile playing on my lips as I thought of a baby being inside there and growing everyday. When you think about it, it just seems fascinating, two lives joining to make one new life to bring into the world.

This seemed like the one bit of happiness I have left at the moment.

I wonder how far along I am and how big I'm going to get over the months, only to be able to hold my baby at the end of it.

It would be nice if Randy was here, we could have shared this moment together.

Wait, Randy doesn't even know I'm pregnant.

Fuck.

Maybe I could get Trish to tell him or something?

A knock at the door broke my thoughts, getting out of bed, I pulled my vest down and headed for the door. Looking through the peephole, it was Trish. I opened the door.

"Hey.", she spoke, giving me a small smile.

"Hey.", I replied, moving out the way so she could come inside.

I went straight back to the bed, sitting against the headboard.

"You okay?", she asked, sitting on the end of the bed.

I shrugged in reply, I didn't know how I felt.

Trish nodded slowly before speaking again. "Urm, I spoke to Stephanie, I've got you some time off so you can go back to Toronto. Your plane leaves tomorrow at 6pm."

"Thanks.", I replied quietly.

"Just so you can tell your parents and stuff, maybe get checked out by the doctor too whilst your there."

I just nodded in reply.

"If you need someone to come with you, I will.", Trish suggested.

"No, I'll be okay on my own."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep."

Trish looked unconvinced but nodded. "Okay, but if you need me, don't hesitate to call and I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Thanks.", I replied giving her a small smile.

There was a silence between us, me fussing with the string of my pyjama bottoms trying to keep myself busy.

"Has he tried contacting you?", Trish questioned, meaning Randy. I nodded my head.

"Calls and texts."

"Did you answer any of them?"

I shook my head, hearing a sigh come from Trish. "He still doesn't know about the baby.", I said quietly.

"I'll let him know, I'll give him a chick kick to the balls too, he deserves it, the asshole.", she mumbled which made me laugh slightly.

Another knock at the door came, me and Trish both looking at one another as if we were asking who it was. Getting up, Trish headed to the door, checking who it is via the peephole before opening the door. "Wow, what happened to you?", she asked.

"Had a little run in.", Christian spoke as he walked into the room, closing the door behind him.

He had some bruising just above his cheekbone, what was a weird yellowish purple colour.

"With who?", I asked.

I hope and pray he did not run into Randy.

"Randy."

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply before exhaling my breath slowly.

"What happened?", Trish asked as she sat back down.

"Well as you both know I stayed behind for my meeting with Bischoff, I was just walking down the hall and he decided to just start shouting at me and then he punched me in my face. I was lucky Dave was there to pull the savage off of me.", Christian sneered.

"He just shouted at you then punched you for no reason?", I asked kind of taken aback that Randy would do that. It didn't seem like a thing he would do, even if he was angry.

"The guy has got anger issues, I swear. He had no right just coming after me like that, he should count himself lucky I don't charge him for assault."

I mean yeah he got mad, what person didn't? But he wouldn't just theoretically bite your head off and then proceed to punch you in the face one or two times.

That's not Randy. That's not my Randy.

But then again, the Randy I knew was probably a lie, so who knows what he is really like.

"Anyway, I came to see how you are.", Christian spoke.

"I'm fine.", I replied shrugging my shoulders slightly.

Giving me a small smile, Christian walked over to me kneeling down by the side of the bed, taking my hand in his. "You know Melody, you don't have to go through any of this by yourself. You're not alone. If you ever need me, I'll be there for you.", he spoke.

"Thanks Christian, it means alot.", I replied giving him a smile.

"Good.", he stood back up. "I'm going to go, I need to meet Adam at the gym.", he said as he approached the door, opening it. "Remember if you need anything, just call.", he reminded.

"Will do. Bye Christian."

He looked at me one last time before leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

"Huh.", I heard Trish let out.

Looking over at her I noticed a perplexed expression on her face. "What's up?", I asked.

"Nothing. Look I'm going to go and find Orton and tell him. You just stay here and rest up. Do you want anything bringing?", she asked as she stood up, straightening out her top.

"Urm no, I'm good."

"Okay, I'll see you later.", Trish gave me a hug before leaving the room.

-

It has been several hours since Christian and Trish left me in my room, I've pretty much done nothing but sleep.

I mean, I have nothing better to do so why not.

At the moment I was sitting on the floor by my suitcase sorting it out, as it was pretty much a mess and I needed something to do cause I was feeling unproductive.

Rummaging through I fount my black dress what I wore for my first outing with Randy, or a Trish simply put it, a date. Just holding it brings memories about that night, how lovely he was, plus throw in our usual banter between one another. He confessed his so called feelings to me that day too.

Yet that was also the day he solidified his bet.

Folding the dress and placing it back in the suitcase, not really wanting anymore to do with it. But the more I sorted my stuff out the more it reminded me of Randy.

He liked seeing me in this, he loved seeing me in that. It just seemed like a never ending cycle.

Sighing I just flung everything back in the suitcase and zipped it back up. There was a knock at the door, standing up I walked over opening it.

"Hey.", I smiled as Trish walked in.

I didn't get a reply.

Trish turned around to face at me, a certain look on her face. It was kind of unreadable.

"What's wrong?", I asked panicking slightly.

"I've talked to Randy."

Okay...

"...And?", I said, trying to edge her to tell me more about what happened.

"He already knew."

Wait, what.

He can't have known. Nobody told him.

"How?"

"Christian told him.", Trish replied looking just as confused as I was.

-

New chapter! I really kinda love this story and writing it is just great. Expect another update soon.

We might go back to Randy's point of view before we head to Canada with Melody to see her parents, I don't know yet.

Nethertheless, thanks for reading! Feedback and votes are appreciated. I love hearing what you guys think about new chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 10 29
You go to work one day, and discover that your crush from when you were little works there. What would you do? Read as Lita and Trish Stratus find ou...
14.1K 415 29
"My mom will never allow this." Allison warned. "It doesn't matter. This is about you and me. Not your mom." He had a good point. "Yea but I would...
13.7K 135 17
I have been in the wrestling business for at least six years. Mostly in the Indy's. But I have traveled from the U.S. to Ireland to Japan and all aro...
24.9K 535 11
For John it was clear that Nikki and him were no longer in love. After asking for a break which lead to nine month of no contact with each other, it'...