Peter ✶ [Lost Boy Series #1]

By Lightning_Stryker

~*Neverland is home to lost boys like me And lost boys like me are free*~ ══════════════... More

✶Trickling Tears✶
✶A Simple Gesture✶
✶Notes✶
✶One Plus One✶
✶Brock the Jock✶
✶Small Talk✶
✶Leedle✶
✶Brand New Pages✶
✶Lies✶
✶Rocks✶
✶Confessions✶
✶The Bedroom Window✶
✶Introductions✶
✶Stargazing✶
✶Sugar✶
✶Picnic Paradise✶
✶Don't✶
✶Shimmer✶
THANK YOU
✶~Series Directory~✶
01: Greetings
02: Peter & Finn
03: Finn's Inner Thoughts
04: Contained
05: Ebony Illusions
✶Other Works✶
#WattpadBlockParty Post is Now Live!!!
If you're interested...
Thomas is Here
2022 Author's Update

Happy 1 Year of Peter!!!!

1K 61 5
By Lightning_Stryker

Just wanted to thank you all for all of the amazing amount of love and support to Peter and The Lost Boy Series. On this day last year, I was finishing up the last chapter of Peter and had a whole entire series just waiting to be told. Now we're currently on the third book and counting!

So I just wanted to thank all of you #LostBoys for all of the supportive comments on here, Instagram, and Twitter. The series would be absolutely nowhere without you all! Here's to a happy 1 year and may many more come!!!

~Jay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.8K 41
Years ago, the Evil Queen cast a curse that created Storybrooke, where she lived happily with her husband, Robin Hood, and her daughter, Angelina Hoo...
2K 98 23
Hannah and Austin had a some-what normal life. They were foster kids, living with a couple in London. Then, Cole came into the home. Cole was mysteri...
232K 7.2K 34
❝Never fight fire with fire. Everything you love will burn.❞ ➳ Adi Morris has fire. Peter Pan likes fire. But she's prepared to use that fire against...
3.7K 70 12
After being heart broken by Wendy and the Lost Boys leaving, Peter Pan leaves the Island of Neverland and searches for a new home full of adventure...