Other Time, Other Rose (Sonam...

By sonamyLover05205

Amy Rose, a girl that was secretly in love with the hero of mobius Sonic the hedgehog and a freedome fighter... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
News and I need help!
The New OC's!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
A/N
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - THE FINAL 1
Chapter 44 - THE FINAL 2
Chapter 45 - THE FINAL 3
Chapter 46 - THE FINAL 4
A Sequel?

Chapter 8

2.9K 65 27
By sonamyLover05205

Tails'POV:

My head hurted so much. I could barely remember what happened. The only thing I can remember is to hear a big crash. And I know it has something to do with Sonic! When I get him in my grab he will die.

Suddendly I felt something cold on my head so I groaned. And I heard a angel like voice. "Shhh...The Pain will be over soon..." I smiled a bit at this sound so I opened my eyes slowly and couldnt believe my eyes.

It was a beautiful Cream-colored Rabbit who was smiling at me. Was she a angel? Am I dead? No, Im not dead.

"W-w-what happened? W-w-where am I? Who are you?" I asked and seh smiled down at me.

"You and your friends had a huge crash and we found you all in woods." Oh, now I caqn remember. Remember me to kill Sonic twice!

"And w-w-who are you?" I asked her and she smiled at me again.

"I will tell you when your friends are awake."She said softly and I looked around only to see everyon still laying uncious.

   ~1 hour later~

Everyone was awake except one person. Shadow has got injured very bad and needs the rest. "Ok, everyone follow me!" said the Rabbit and pointed outside. I raised my hand before she turned away.

"But what about Shadow?" I asked and suddendly a purple, black-clothed Hedgehog came out from a corner.

"I will stay with him." She told the Rabbit who nodded in respond.

"Thank you very much, Nebula! And now common!" We walked out with ehr and gasped. We were in a part of the woods where were tents everywhere you looked at. Many People were practicing fighting and eating and some just relaxed at trees.

"Where are we?" asked Knuckles in awe and I heard the rabbit girl laughing a bit.

"That is the camp of the Black Rose Fighters, we are a rebellion against Mephiles The Dark." She told us and pointed to many fighters with a Rose tattoo on their arms. "Many fighters are people we found in the woods who lost their family, friends and homes. This is like I came here. I got help from our beloved leader and I learned to fight." She said and demostrated many kids learning and listening from a older hawk.

"Uh....thats very interesting but who are you?" Sonic asked and she slapped her own arm.

"Oh, sorry, I totally forget. My name is Cream The Rabbit, The mechanic of the clan aka best friend of the leader!" She smiled and I smiled too because this name fits her perfectly.

"That leads me to my next question: Who is the leader?" Sonic asked again and we reached some kind of base of this clan. She opened the door and we gasped.

"This is our leader: A-" She began but we cut her off.

"AMY?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 439 24
Being blind never stopped Amy from wanting to be normal. She crosses paths with Sonic, a rude yet charming character that she has to deal with on her...
5K 63 7
When Amy gets injured in a battle and takes the time to heal, her friends try to show her that they're there for her. Her crush is no exception. ~ AO...
5K 88 14
Sonic broke up with Amy and went to Sally and now she's heartbroken. Will she find love again? But Shadow has his eye on her and so does Scourge. Son...
1K 47 9
After Frontiers, Amy is now on her Journey to share her love with the world. When one day, she heard a rumor about a certain Temple that can unite yo...