His Game

By imperfectbeing16

Three girls have been kidnapped and forced to play Durst's love game in order to find his true love. When the... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
*BONUS CHAPTER*
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Author's Note

230 5 1
By imperfectbeing16

Hello everyone! This is my first story to be published so it will be full of mistakes because I am a human being and I am not perfect. Positive criticism will be appreciated and accepted. With that being said, I hope you enjoy His Game and the journey as I continue to write this. (I can get busy sometimes because I am a senior in high school so my uploads of each chapter might not be consistent, however I will try to stick to a good schedule.)  

PS: I tried to make this as similar to an actual book so there won't be a lot of interruptions by me throughout the book. See you all at the end! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90 1 19
This book takes place 5 years before the events of the hunger games trilogy. Orion must survive and kill all 23 other opponents or he won't make it o...
4 1 1
My story is about three girls who ended up getting kidnapped. They just figured they where at the wrong place at the wrong time, but what they discov...
86 13 13
Two Innocent girls from District 4 are drawn for a deadly Hunger Games. They never wanted to go in together, they didn't want to leave their ally. Bu...
268 0 27
DISCLAIMER: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins was the concept used for the Arena of Death. The last thing they all remember is being on the bus whe...