The first star: (Ouran Host C...

By Scarlet_Riddle

The Idol Akihito is here! He is going to Ouran! And of course he has to join the Host club! Join in his music... More

The Burning Idol
A Younger Brother
Attack of the Lady Manager
The Twins and Aki Fight
The Naughty Type
The Drama of an Idol
The Day Kyoya Finds Out
A Musical Challenge
A Day in the Life of Haruhi
Introducing, My Cousin
Three Bitter Days
Haruhi in Wonderland
The Famous Host Club
Refreshing Karuizawa
A 'Date'
A Birthday for Hari
'Down with Honey'
Lobelia Strikes Back
The Door The Twins Opened
Happy Happy Halloween
Mori and Aki have an Apprentince
The Red Prince's Heart
Tamaki Finds Out
The Promise
Fixing the Prince
Letters to the Host Club
Kyoya's Ending
Honey's Ending
Mori's ending
Hikaru's Ending
Kaoru's Ending
Tamaki's ending
Thank you.
Host Club On Tour!
HCOT: Surprise!
Start of Tour!
First Concert!
Early starts and Planes!
Sightseeing in Korea!
Transformation and Shopping!
Meeting Their Lover
Intros and Questions

The Final Curtian Call

924 26 3
By Scarlet_Riddle

Aki took a deep breath, putting on his outfit for the concert.

He would have two costume changes, so he put on his wireless mic, and smiled before walking up the stage, "Hello Ouran Academy!" All sorts of cheers sounded, "I want to dedicate this concert to the Host Club, and the lovely readers! So, without further ado, Let's rock!"

He looked down before he gave a smile.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance. Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance. Rah rah ah-ah-ah! Ro mah ro-mah-mah! Gaga ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance." Everyone was shocked that the male was playing guitar as he smiled and sang happily.

"I want your ugly, I want your disease. I want your everything, as long as it's free, I want your love. Love-love-love, I want your love." Everyone laughed and danced as Aki locked eyes with Kyoya and gave a smirk and winked.

"I want your drama, The touch of your hand. I want your leather studded kiss in the sand. I want your love, Love-love-love, I want your love.(Love-love-love, I want your love)" He smiled and gave a small laugh as he winked at the blushing Tamaki. He smiled and paused his playing and sang slightly soft.

"You know that I want you, And you know that I need you. I want it bad, Your bad romance." He smiled at Hikaru and started to play again.

"I want your love and I want your revenge. You and me could write a bad romance. (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!) I want your love and All your lovers revenge! You and me could write a bad romance!" He laughed and sang as he played happily.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance! Oh-oh-oh-oh-ooh! Oh-oh-ooh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance!" He smiled and then locked eyes with Honey, "Rah rah ah-ah-ah! Ro mah ro-mah-mah Gaga ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance!" He smirked before he locked eyes with Mori.

"I want your horror, I want your design. 'Cause you're a criminal, as long as your mine, I want your love. Love-love-love, I want your love." He then looked at Kaoru and gave a playful smirk.

"I want your psycho, your vertigo shtick. Want you in my rear window, Baby you're sick, I want your love. Love-love-love, I want your love! (Love-love-love, I want your love!)" He smiled and softly whispered causing all the girls to swoon.

"You know that I want you, And you know that I need you. I want it bad, Your bad romance." He chuckled before he played and smirked at Haruhi, a fun flirty smirk, "I want your love and I want your revenge! You and me could write a bad romance (Oh-oh-oh-oh-ooh!) I want your love and All your lovers revenge, You and me could write a bad romance." He smiled at Hari who was on Hikaru's shoulders as he sang.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-ooh! Oh-oh-ooh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance! Oh-oh-oh-oh-ooh! Oh-oh-ooh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance! Rah rah ah-ah-ah! Ro mah ro-mah-mah, Gaga ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance! Rah rah ah-ah-ah! Ro mah ro-mah-mah, Gaga oh-la-la! Want your bad romance." He smiled and sang with the backup singers as everyone sang along.

"Walk, walk fashion baby, work it move that bitch crazy. Walk-walk fashion baby, work it move that bitch crazy. Walk-walk fashion baby, work it move that bitch crazy. Walk-walk passion baby, work it I'm a free bitch baby!" He threw up his fist and smiled as he walked close to the Host club, who were in special seats, "I want your love and I want your revenge. I want your love, I don't wanna be friends." He smiled placing his hand on his heart and smiled at Haruhi.

"J'veux ton amour et je veux ta revanche j'veux ton amour. I don't wanna be friends. (I want your bad romance.) And I don't wanna be friends. (I want your bad romance.) I don't wanna be friends (want your bad romance), I don't wanna be friends!" He smiled and placed his hands on the guitar, "want your bad romance!" Everyone sang along as he smiled brightly and gave a smile.

"I want your love and I want your revenge, You and me could write a bad romance! (Oh-oh-oh-oh-ooh!) I want your love and, All your lovers revenge, You and me could write a bad romance! Oh-oh-oh-oh-ooh! Want your bad romance!" He sang energetically as he laughed and hopped around the stage playing.

"Caught in a bad romance, Want your bad romance! Oh-oh-oh-oh-ooh! Want your bad romance! Caught in a bad romance! Rah rah ah-ah-ah! Ro mah ro-mah-mah, Gaga ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance!" The song finished and he smiled, "thank you!" He gave someone the guitar before the Host Club all climbed on stage, "hello! We have a special surprise for Aki here! His birthday was a few days ago. So we all would like to sing some songs he wrote us for him!"

Aki was sat in a chair causing him to laugh, "what? I did not hear about this!" Hari gave a giggle and hugged him, "well we wanted to surprise you!" The twins smiled, "ours is-"

"Boku no-"

"love style!" Hikaru smiled and placed his arm on Aki's shoulder.

"Kimi no miteru me no mae (in front of where I know you're watching). Hoka no ko ro no oshaberi (I'm chatting with some girl). Woah, no, no, no." He gave a smirk before walking off to Haruhi and spinning her around.

"wazato mise tsukeru nowa (I'm showing off...). Shitte hoshikute yakimochi (...just to make you jealous). Woah, yes, yes, yes." Aki tilted his head as Hikaru made him stand up, "my darling please! Ai ri wa (ask for love). My darling please! Sukoshi no (if there's an obstacle)," Aki was twirled around making him laugh as Kaoru walked over and smiled as he joined.

"Shougai aru to motto moeagaru mono (it just makes our love more interesting)! kore ga futari no love style (this is our Love style)! Doko made datte love style (a love that will go to any lengths)! You are mine, I'm yours, forever! Only you, love you!" Aki blushed as he was kissed on the cheek by both of them before he was in Kaoru's arms alone.

"Sukoshi yariugta ka na (maybe I overdid it a little)? Maji de okoraseta ka na (did I really make you angry)? Oh, no, no, no." Aki was made to twirl around a bit as he was danced around.

"Dakishimete ageru kara (because I'll give you a hug). nakanaori wo shiyou yo (let's make up). Oh, yes, yes, yes." He smiled and gently took his hand holding it to his cheek.

"My darling please! Kizuna wa (the bond we share). My darling please! Fuan wo (becomes deeper and stronger)," Aki blushed as he kissed his palm before he was spun around and sat in the chair.

"Norikoete koso tsuyoku fukaku naru mono (if we can overcome insecurities). Sore ga bokura no love style (this is our Love style)! Tsukisusmu no sa love style (that's the way our love goes ahead)! I need you, I want you, forever! Kore ga futari no love style (this is our Love style)! Itsu made datte love style (always and forever our love style)! You are mine, I'm yours, forever! Only you, love you!" Oh my they are devilish. They smiled and kissed his cheeks at the end before the crowd cheered and giggled at Aki's blush, "I thought I was to sing-"

"Oh Honey-senpai?"

"Yes Tama-chan?"

"Please will you sing your song?"

"Okay!" Honey gave a giggle, "It's always fun when there are fun things waiting for you! I found something cute! I really want it! Even in forests, even in water it's fun to chase after them. No matter where! I'll break through any barriers blocking my way and gently throw them off!" Honey smiled as cute flowers surrounded him and he had Aki hold Usa-chan.

"Exploring~ with Usa-chan! Search for the treasure chest! Off to an island of dreams so that we can be excited! Exploring~ with Takashi too! So everything will be fine! Let's depart on a journey so that we can be cheerful! Thump-thump!" Aki chuckled as the girls squealed when the twins placed bunny ears on his head without him knowing.

"Happy things have come on the days I had a megaton-rank smile! When you're feeling down, I'll divide up some of that "happy" and give it to you!" Aki smiled as Hone giggled, "With the wave of a magic staff, Usa-chan transforms into Kuma-chan! But Tama-chan's Kuma-chan is all like "T_T", he's not cute at all~." Aki laughed as Tamaki looked shocked, before he went into a depression corner.

"Exploring~ with everyone! Search for the treasure chest! Off to an island of dreams so that we can be excited! Exploring~ we're always together! So everything will be fine! Let's depart on a journey so that we can be cheerful! Thump-thump." He made the thump thump with his heart before he went over and sat in Aki's lap and held Usa-chan.

"Exploring~ with Usa-chan! Search for the treasure chest! Off to an island of dreams so that we can be excited! Exploring~ with Takashi too! So everything will be fine! Let's depart on a journey so that we can be cheerful! Thump-thump." Aki chuckled as Honey cheered, "Exploring~ with everyone! Search for the treasure chest! Off to an island of dreams so that we can be excited! Exploring~ we're always together! So everything will be fine! Let's depart on a journey so that we can be cheerful! Thump-thump!" Aki laughed as he got a kiss on the nose from Honey before he leapt off his lap. That was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Aki had his eyes covered, "guys! Come on-"

"Without saying anything, I'm right by your side at anytime. Gently tell me your sad thoughts, because I'm listening." Aki paused before he felt someone tug/push him off his chair and into the arms of someone singing, "If my inability to express things well troubles you. Then close your eyes and gently entrust me because I'll embrace you." Aki was held gently before the blindfold was gently taken off.

"Within the passing seasons, now, there is one certain thing inside of my chest." There was Mori singing and dancing with him, it was a gentle dance, a waltz, "If it's to protect you, then, I won't regret a thing, because I'll take any pain in your stead. I'll always be by your side." Aki blushed as he was slow dancing, with Takashi!

"Because when I learn that, I didn't realize your feelings. I want to send you everything that I can do in my power." Aki smiled as he was spun around, gently, "I match my pace with you all the time, because I have still an unchanging thought now." Aki felt as if it was only him and Takashi.

"So that the warmth of when we embraced won't ever disappear. I'll wipe away your spilling tears, I'll always be by your side." Takashi gently wiped Aki's face, making him realize he was crying.

"If it's to protect you, then, I won't regret a thing because I'll take any pain in your stead, always smiling by your side. So that the warmth of when we embraced won't ever disappear. I'll wipe away your spilling tears, I'll always be by your side." The song ended and Aki wiped his tears as all the girls cried out, "Akii! Don't cry!" He gave a small hickup, "s-sorry, i-it was just... so pretty."

Aki was given a tissue by Hari who smiled and hugged him before he whispered not knowing the mic was on, "don't worry, Tamaki-san is next. He'll be funny!"

"Hey!" Aki laughed softly before Tamaki cleared his throat, "The crime is that God created me beautifully. I'm wrong to be reflected in your eyes. The punishment is that, I'm overfilled with love. Nevertheless, I'll still love you right? Guilty Beauty Love." Aki chuckled at how well he got into the song before taking his hand and kneeling.

"Open the door, take a step forward and welcome to the world of your dreams. I'll escort you, kneel and kiss your hand. Even a shy goddess, looked back at the Lucky Guy, because I'll heal your tired heart." Aki chuckled as he kissed his hand before he walked forward and flirted with some girls, "The crime is that everything I touch falls in love. It's completely not your fault, the punishment is that I infinitely offer up love. Nevertheless you'll still touch me, right? Guilty Beauty Love." Aki smiled and nodded as Hari danced with Hikaru and Kaoru danced with Haruhi while Mori was swung around by Honey.

"The moon appearing at night is me and you, who embraces and burns, are the sun. We meet and it's so blindingly bright that shadows can't form. When I deliver a bouquet of Passion, Cutie Lady. Here, you're always a Heroine." Aki hid a smile behind his hand as he was called a 'cutie lady' did not think that would get me back. A blush creeped upon his cheeks.

"The crime is that God gave me a pair of lips and I who lured you into a dream cannot follow. The punishment is that I am overflowing with love. Nevertheless, you'll still find me charming, right? GUILTY BEAUTY HEART." Aki applauded before he came over and went to kiss him before he was shoved aside by Kyoya.

"I hid in the shadows the moonlight of a chilly night illuminated, reflecting on the town." Aki looked up and smiled as he heard Kyoya sing, who lifted him out of the chair, and made him stand in the stage.

"What is there for me to believe in? There's not a thing in the midst of a crowd going and coming in a monochrome world. I had hung my head, but..." Aki was shocked how he even kept holding the notes in the song, "I realized it, by your words, and the single flower at my feet. If I lost it. There would be nothing to fear, as if I were trying to convince myself, I walked on..." Aki was given a small rose, the color of Kyoya's own rose, he was receiving roses from each of the Host with their proper color.

"Nothing but silence fills my heart. Though I've lived my life, without knowing what I desire." Aki looked shocked as he was twirled around.

"I don't understand. What it means to be doubtful anymore, in a distorted town. I felt justice, though I was being swept along." Aki was surprised as he again was led into the dance, I choose Kyoya wonderfully, he is nailing this song.

"I realized it, by your words, and the single flower at my feet. If I lost it, there would be nothing to fear. If I were to convince myself that, then time would go on..." Kyoya danced with him spining him around before a rose bundle was placed in his hands of all the host's flowers.

"Okay everyone, on the count of three," Tamaki smiled and held up his hand while a surprised Aki was holding flowers with Kyoya holding him, "one..." the Twins winked at him, "two..." Honey and Mori smiled at him, "three..." Haruhi and Tamaki smiled, "Happy birthday Akihito!" Confetti fell to the floor as everyone cheered, before Kyoya smiled and was the first to hug him, sneakily kissing him.

"Happy birthday."

"Aki-chan! Happy birthday! We have cake!" Aki laughed as Honey hugged him before he was hugged by everyone, "W-wow, I was not expecting this..." he blushed and held the roses, "w-well... I guess I'll say." He smiled brightly, "Thank you so much! I love the Host Club." Hari ran over and gave him a kiss on the forehead when he knelt down, "happy birthday Onii-san!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 90 19
Haruhi was a full time host club member one day she meets a new transfer, his name is kyoya ootori. Tamiki is madley in love with haruhi but she neve...
98.9K 3.1K 30
"I apologise. I couldn't take it anymore." You smiled and shook your head as if saying that it didn't matter. He leans down again and kisses your for...
6.9K 126 10
Haruhi has a little sister named Harlee. And she's mute, completely mute. She meets the hosts, and it turns out better the Haruhi thought. Will there...
599 5 12
Misaki Kojima is a tutor for Hikaru Hitachiin but every time they "hangout" they always hookup, however they're not a couple. She joins the host club...