The Final Curtian Call

Aki took a deep breath, putting on his outfit for the concert.

He would have two costume changes, so he put on his wireless mic, and smiled before walking up the stage, "Hello Ouran Academy!" All sorts of cheers sounded, "I want to dedicate this concert to the Host Club, and the lovely readers! So, without fu...

He would have two costume changes, so he put on his wireless mic, and smiled before walking up the stage, "Hello Ouran Academy!" All sorts of cheers sounded, "I want to dedicate this concert to the Host Club, and the lovely readers! So, without further ado, Let's rock!"

He looked down before he gave a smile.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance. Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance. Rah rah ah-ah-ah! Ro mah ro-mah-mah! Gaga ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance." Everyone was shocked that the male was playing guitar as he smiled and sang happily.

"I want your ugly, I want your disease. I want your everything, as long as it's free, I want your love. Love-love-love, I want your love." Everyone laughed and danced as Aki locked eyes with Kyoya and gave a smirk and winked.

"I want your drama, The touch of your hand. I want your leather studded kiss in the sand. I want your love, Love-love-love, I want your love.(Love-love-love, I want your love)" He smiled and gave a small laugh as he winked at the blushing Tamaki. He smiled and paused his playing and sang slightly soft.

"You know that I want you, And you know that I need you. I want it bad, Your bad romance." He smiled at Hikaru and started to play again.

"I want your love and I want your revenge. You and me could write a bad romance. (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!) I want your love and All your lovers revenge! You and me could write a bad romance!" He laughed and sang as he played happily.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance! Oh-oh-oh-oh-ooh! Oh-oh-ooh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance!" He smiled and then locked eyes with Honey, "Rah rah ah-ah-ah! Ro mah ro-mah-mah Gaga ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance!" He smirked before he locked eyes with Mori.

"I want your horror, I want your design. 'Cause you're a criminal, as long as your mine, I want your love. Love-love-love, I want your love." He then looked at Kaoru and gave a playful smirk.

"I want your psycho, your vertigo shtick. Want you in my rear window, Baby you're sick, I want your love. Love-love-love, I want your love! (Love-love-love, I want your love!)" He smiled and softly whispered causing all the girls to swoon.

"You know that I want you, And you know that I need you. I want it bad, Your bad romance." He chuckled before he played and smirked at Haruhi, a fun flirty smirk, "I want your love and I want your revenge! You and me could write a bad romance (Oh-oh-oh-oh-ooh!) I want your love and All your lovers revenge, You and me could write a bad romance." He smiled at Hari who was on Hikaru's shoulders as he sang.