My Secrets (A Teen Titan Fanf...

By Artemistikal_bear

Robin's heart sank when his parents died. Then yet one morning he woke up and saw his friends in his room see... More

Night Terrors
All swell ends well
Explanation
Meet My Legal Brothers !!!
Batsitting
Peanut
Trouble
Creepy Pasta
Tony, Tony, Come To Me
Shadows of the night
Let's play
Help me...
Cups
The truth behind the boy
Lies
Baby Birds
Not feeling the Aster
Will he make it ?
Our freedom and our End
A/N
A happy ending (Teaser)

A/N

3.2K 38 7
By Artemistikal_bear

Hi !!!! I'm new to this writing stuff , some parts will be made up some are based on the comics of the  story . Of course it's gonna be like that, it's fanfiction !!!!

I would like to have a few crossovers especially with Daddybats and Rob's Bros (Jason , Tim , Damian) and this is my 1st fanfic , you can tell me if there's anything wrong in this fanfic please tell me .

That's it for now , and let's get on with it !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 96 13
BBROB Beast Boy has a lover! Teen Titans want to find out who is it. He only gave them small clues but it was still too hard for the team. Then the t...
1.1K 54 9
I'm dangerous. I'm lethal. I shouldn't be here. I should leave. But I know that I can't do that to Raven. She left me, but that doesn't mean I should...
29.4K 851 40
Five years after Beast Boy found Terra again the Teen Titans have disbanded. Robin was a large part of the disbandment and went on to work with Batma...
243K 7.6K 62
"Believe Me When I Say This. I'm Here For You" - Jonathan Kent After defeating some bad guys, Damian got knocked out by one of them. Jon had to help...