His Human Mate {COMPLETE}

By 0Queen_Shifter0

Lucy is just an average girl who lived an average life. At age 18, she has a job, lives in a house by herself... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue
Summary of this story by my little brother 😂

Chapter 1

4.5K 103 21
By 0Queen_Shifter0

Lucy^^

Lucy's pov

Beep....beep....beep

Ugh that stupid alarm clock is so annoying I thought to myself as I smacked the alarm clock. Time to go to work. My favorite time of day. Note the sarcasm.

Oh! I should introduce myself. My name is Lucy and I'm 18 years old. I'm pretty shy and kept to myself so I don't have many friends, not that I need any. I've always depended on myself.

Anyway, I got up from bed and walked into the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror I couldn't help but cringe at the sight. My hair was literally all over the place and I had bags under my eyes. I looked like a raccoon thanks to me forgetting to take off my mascara last night. I decided to take a shower, I've been procrastinating on that for a few days now. I turned on the shower before I striped from my clothes and hopped in.

After a long nice shower, I changed into my work uniform. I work at a small diner, I'm a waitress. I slipped on my short black skirt, which is too short in my opinion, and a black button up. It kinda pushes my breasts up due to it being kinda tight, I've asked for a bigger shirt but my boss wouldn't allow it. I then tied on my white, lace apron, which is kinda cute and lastly, put on my black Converse.

I got up and looked in the mirror. Honestly, I didn't like my uniform but oh well, at least I'm getting money out of this.

I brushed my hair and put it up in a bun before putting on light lipstick and mascara. I don't like a full face of make-up because it makes me look fake. Although, from time to time, I will put on some blush or eyeliner.

I ran down stairs planning to make some breakfast but I saw the time and knew I was going to be late so, I just grabbed a granola bar and sprinted outside to my car. I opened the door and hopped in then buckled up. Once I started the engine, I sped over to work.

As soon as I got to the building, I saw that it was closed. What the.. I then realized something. The diner is closed on Sundays. Ugh I'm such an idiot, I thought to myself. Yes you are, my subconscious replied. "Shut up", I accidentally mumbled out loud causing people nearby to stare.

"Why did I think I worked today? Well since I'm already out, I might as well just go to the store. I need to buy some bread anyway."

I walked back into my car and drove to the closest store. Once I parked, I hopped out of the car and into the store, not really caring about me still being in my workclothes.

As I'm getting the supplies I need, I have this strange feeling of someone watching me but I just shrugged and kept looking. Let's get this bread.

Then I accidentally make eye contact with a guy, maybe in his twenties. I looked away quickly but could still feel his gaze on me. I try to ignore it and keep walking, but then the guy starts following me. Why is this man following me? I just want some bread I asked myself, I don't know but he's hot. My subconscious replies. I rolled my eyes at myself.

Maybe he just happened to be going the same direction as me. I thought, though I knew that might not have been true.

Finally, I decided to just ask why he was following me. I mean there had to be a reason, right?

I turned to him, looking him dead in the eyes, and opened my mouth to say something when he said something first.

"Mine." He growled.

What? All of a sudden I feel myself being picked up. At first I was in shock, but then my instincts kicked in and I tried to get out of his hold but he was too strong.

I kept wiggling, then I had an idea,"Help! Help! I'm getting kidna-" I started but all of a sudden he puts something on my mouth and darkness takes over.

______________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! I'm kinda new at writing but I should get better over time. Btw I will be posting once a day or so. Anyway, thanks!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628K 21.5K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...
425 16 10
How had he gotten this bad and good luck all in one go? He was the alpha damn it, and she was the human in their pack that had no idea of the shifter...
172K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
2.8M 75.7K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...