SANDHIR DARK FF : HIS INNOCEN...

Da aashifictions

Randhir Singh Shekhawat, an embodiment of a play. Sanyukta Agarwal, an epitome of innocence. Poles apart righ... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
epilogue
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
important note
Part 13
PART 14
Part 15
parts are becoming private
His Pain
His Savior
SHOUT OUT
I Am Yours Only
His Guilt
His Love Confession
Do We Have SomeHope?
Anything Serious?
Fear of loosing her
Surprise!
Truth out!
Evil Trap
I will be back
New Boss
That was fun!
Daddy loves your mumma
Leave me bastard!
Let's part our way!
Who are you?
I am confused
Some wounds can't be healed
Abortion
Baby : Opporutnity or blessing?
Notorious Kid
Decision
Parents
Dad On Duty
THE MIRACLES OF MOTHER'S LOVE
A New Life
Epilogue
Need Urgent Help

His Insecurities

9.9K 422 145
Da aashifictions

Hello readers! So your wait is over and I am here with another part. Thank you for your votes and comments on previous part.

After getting ready randhir came out of his room to have his breakfast. His dad has already left for the office whereas renuka was busy in her room. He saw sanyukta working in kitchen with one maid. Sanyukta came towards him with a bowl and started serving him. He looked towards her but sanyukta was too busy in her work. She quickly made his plate and left for the kitchen again. Randhir kept looking at her..his plate was kept untouched..he saw how perfectly she manages all the work. He saw how sanyukta had become an integral part of his home. He was waiting for her to look towards him once but she was too occupied with other work to spare a glance to him. it's been past ten minutes but still he was waiting for her to look at him. He started feeling neglected. He pushed the plate a little and then went back to the room with a fallen face. He sat on the bed with folded legs and kept one pillow on his lap.

Randhir: itna kya busy hai ki ek baar ye bhi nahi dekha ki maine breakfast finish kia bhi hai ya nahi..jab mai office jata tha to roz mere sir par khadi rehti thi ye dekhne ke lia ki maine breakfast pura finish kia ki nahi and aaj (he sighed) may be now she knew that I am idle and now I will sit at home only..mera kya hai..ghar me hi toh pada hu jab bhook lagegi kha lunga...(his eyes were got filled with tears)

He wiped his tears when he heard her footsteps. Sanyukta entered in the room with his breakfast plate. She was frowning at him for leaving the food and sitting here. She came towards him.

Sanyukta: randhir what is this? Why didn't you finish your breakfast?

Randhir: (twisting her lips) I am not feeling hungry and you also don't need to bother yourself. vaise bhi ab toh mai ghar me khali hi pada hu jab bhook lagegi tab kha lunga

Sanyukta (sitting on the bed): randhir kya bole jaa rahe ho? Anyways we will talk later first you finish your breakfast

Randhir (smile sarcastically): yea i know you must be busy in your work which is more important to you than your useless husband..You go sanyukta and concentrate on your work. I will eat it whenever I will feel hungry.

Saying this he turned his face away. Sanyukta shook her and left the room leaving him alone. This broke his heart. He knew he was acting childish but he could help it. He never felt insecure and neglected his whole life. In fact he was the only one who doesn't like it whenever someone sticks to him unnecessarily. But now many things have changed. He wanted sanyukta to shower him with her full attention and take care of him. Though he was angry on her but still he wanted her to pamper him..He wanted her to hug him tightly and love him...his eyes again brimmed with tears. He was about to wipe his tears when his eyes fall on sanyukta who came back and locked the room.

Randhir (sniffing): why did you come back? Go your work must be waiting for you...after all I am no one to you.

Sanyukta (sat beside him and caressed his cheek): who said this to you? no one is more important to me than my baby..aur mai wapis nahi gyi thi..mai to maids ko ye bolne gayi thi ki now I am busy in taking care of my big baby so please no one will disturb me..now come on open your mouth..mere baby ko pehle breakfast karna hai aur fir medicine bhi toh leni hai

Randhir (pouting his lips): if you care for your baby so much then why did you avoided me when I was sitting on the breakfast table..i was waiting for you to look at me but no you was more busy in your work.

Sanyukta (pulling his cheeks): aww my baby was feeling neglected...I am so sorry baby...I promise aaj ke baad I will have my full attention on you..now open your mouth fast I know my baby is hungry.

Randhir instantly opened his mouth and sanyukta fed him. randhir was now quite happy after getting her full attention. He suddenly remembered their past marriage days. How sanyukta used to crave for his time and attention and instead of hearing her complaints, he used to scold her for being clingy. Now he understand the role of karma...it is truly said what goes around, comes around.

After completing his breakfast, randhir put his head on her lap and started playing with her fingers of one hand and with another hand sanyukta was caressing his hair.

Randhir: sanyu

Sanyukta:hmm

Randhir: I am very bad right...I had done so wrong with you..its been two years since we are married and I never fulfilled my responsibilities towards you as a husband..i never took care of you...I used to scold you so much..but still you love me so much..i am feeling so guilty sanyu...maine tumhara saath itna galat kiya hai and still you with me in this situation..shayad tumhari jagah koi aur hoti toh kabka mujhe chodke chali jaati

Sanyukta (faking anger): oh hello Mr. meri jagah kabhi koi aur laage toh dikhao..hadiyon tod dungi mai uski...(putting her forehead on his forhead) and stop feeling guilty randhir...its not like you are the only one who was at fault always...mai galti karti tabhi toh aap mujhko daate the...aur aapko mere husband ka mujhe daatna yaad hai but daatne ke baad vo mujhe kitna pyaar karte the ye yaad nahi hai aapko..(she pecked his forehead) aur ye chodne ke baat mat kijiye randhir...I will leave you the day my soul will leave this body..

Randhir (getting annoyed); sanyuu...how many times I have to say don't talk like this..kuch nahi hoga tumhe kabhi samjhti...we both will always stay together. We will get old together and then we will die together...(burring his face in her stomach): and your baby will not talk to you if you will again say something like this..

Sanyukta (pulling his cheeks): aw my baby...randhir go back to sleep. I will wake you up at lunch.

Sanyukta kept caressing his hair till he fell asleep. She got down from the bed and then came out of her room to find her father and mother sitting in the hall with her in-laws. She jumped in happiness and rushed to parents. She hugged them and then took a seat beside her mother.

Sanyukta: mom I am so happy that you came to meet me.

Anju (caressing her forehead): how are you sanyu?

Sanyukta: I am good mamma but why are you sounding so tensed? Is everything alright papa?

Kishore: why did you hide it from us beta? We are your parents. We deserve to know about your problems.

Sanyukta: papa what happen?

Kishore: sanyu randhir ji is suffering from HIV and you didn't bother to tell us about it. Why did you hide us from us? If you would have come to us we would have done something baby. But nevertheless it's still not late. I can't let my daughter rot here.

Sanyukta: papa please listen to me..i know I should have share it with you but I was just scared of your reaction. But please papa everything will be okay. You don't be worried.

Anju: sanyu you are our daughter. How can we be not worried for you? You have already done enough sanyu. Now we won't listen to you even for once. Just go and pack your bags. You are coming with us.

Sanyukta (horrified): mom what are you saying? And why should I come with you. This is my house and I am not going away. I know the situation is not easy but I can't leave my husband like this mom.

Anju: oh your husband! Sanyu did you have any idea how did he got infected with this disease? You also know that HIV is a sexual transmitted disease. God knows what was he doing behind your back..

Sanyukta (shouted): mom! You are my mother and I respect your concern for me. But please I am requesting you (folding her hands) please don't say a word against my husband. I trust him more than myself. I know HIV is a sexually transmitted disease but it does not mean that you have got intimidated with a diseased person. It may happen that these viruses got developed in your body only and that's what happened with him. So please never ever point out a finger at my randhir's character. He loves me mom. I know he can never even think of betraying me.

Kishore: sanyu you are arguing with your mother for that man...okay we agree that he didn't do anything wrong But what about you beta? How will you live with him? You are so young sanyu. You have your whole life in front of you. I won't let you spoil your life like this. Please sanyu come with us.

Harsh: sanyu beta I know you love our son a lot and we respect your feelings but now if I think as a father point of view then I will say your papa is right. You are too young to spoil your life like this. You should think about your future also.

Sanyukta: papa I know you care for me and this is the reason today you came here to take me with you. But sorry papa I cannot come. I know this is difficult for all of us. But I cannot leave my husband alone in this situation. He needs me papa. Even if listened to all of you and decide to leave randhir then one thought always came in my mind that if I was in place of randhir ...if it was me who was suffering from something like this and one day randhir drops me back my home saying that he has his whole life to live and he cannot spoil his life by living with a girl like me. Then it really pained my soul papa...may be I will die if someday he will leave me..so how can I do this to him...I have promised him to live spend my whole life with him. I promised him to share his sorrow and pain. I promised him to be his support throughout the life. now how can I step back papa?

Anju: but sanyu

Sanyukta (interrupting her): if you would have been at my place then would you have done mom? You must have left dad to suffer alone right? because right now that is what you are advising me to do mom.

Anju lowered her eyes. Sanyukta shook her head in annoyance and then side hugged her mother.

Anju: we just want you to be happy beta

Sanyukta: and trust me I am...you have chosen world's best husband for your daughter. Trust me on this mom no other man could have love to me this extent. He is my life mom and I cannot live without him.

Kishore: sanyu is this is your final decision?

Sanyukta: yes dad...i am not going anywhere leaving my randhir alone to suffer. Dad you came here for me but sorry I can't come with you. I will prefer to die then leaving my husband on his difficult times.

Kishore hugged sanyukta and anju patted her back. Harsh and renuka eyes also brimmed with tears seeing their son being loved by someone to this extent. Sanyukta broke the hug and bid adieu to them. She turned around to find randhir looking at her with a broken look. He ran towards his room followed by sanyukta. randhir was about to lock the room when sanyukta forcefully entered in.

Randhir (crying out loud): why are you doing this sanyu? Why are you spoiling your life? You won't get anything here sanyu. please go back with your parents. (Sobs) I don't deserve you sanyu...I am not a right man to waste your life upon. I am a monster sanyu (sitting on floor) I have spoiled your life. You deserve someone b..

He was interrupted when he was pulled in a intense lip lock by sanyukta. He was shocked by her bold move. The more he tried to push her...the more she clings to him. His tears were getting mixed with the saliva of their mouth. finally when they both got restless..sanyukta left him...

Sanyukta: just shut up....who are you to decide what I should do or not? Randhir I have told u earlier also and I am telling it again. I am not going anywhere leaving you alone to suffer. (Cubing his face): please randhir you are my reason to live..i cannot imagined a life without you. I swear randhir if next time you again asked me to leave you then I will kill myself because there is no jaan (life) without her bacha (baby). Do you want your jaan to die?

Randhir who was sobbing till now nodded his head in denial immediately and hugged her tightly.

Randhir (sobbing): please sanyu never ever think of harming yourself. I cannot live without you sanyu. you are my happiness...

Sanyukta kept caressing his back whereas he was pouring all his insecurities by crying in her arms. Randhir was scared what if someday she finds out his truth? What if someday she find out about his colorful past? What if someday she came to know that he married her not out of love but to misuse her innocence? No she cannot let go of her. She is his life now. He will fight with the world to keep her with him till his last breath.

So how was the update? Don't forget to vote and share your views with me.

Please readers instead of asking me to update try to use that time and energy to write something that encourage me to give update.

So see you on next Monday with another update of love or friendship.

aashi

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

273K 7.5K 24
She loved him unconditionally. He avoided her. She believed in love with him. He hated the word called love. People called her love as obsession. To...
27K 915 22
Izuku midoriya has a quirk valued by the society and used for the sake of others but what of Izuku? He is dissected, harmed and taken advantage of, h...
26K 1K 52
Date Started: May 8, 2020 Date Finished: - May 19, 2020
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...