Swap With Me

By chrishaighUK

Emily is 22 and won't take any shit - feisty some say. But there's a secret side to Emily that gets her fired... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five. Jess swaps with Emily
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven. Emily is put to bed
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine. Computer hacker
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven. Scott sleeps with Emily
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen. Lessons in love
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen. Boston Thursday
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen. Dream
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One. Emily and Jessica.
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three. Scott can't wait
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five. E&J swap to be with Scott
Chapter Twenty-Six. The End
Chapter Twenty-Seven. Note.

Chapter Seventeen. Boston Friday

791 40 1
By chrishaighUK

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN  

Emily lay on her back in the dark waiting for her body to agree to sleep. The double bed was ample room for two people. Scott was on his side facing her, his breathing regular, asleep. Emily would take longer to join him.

Her body was still jangling, a reaction to their love-making. It seemed men could quickly sleep after an evening of sex, something to do with their spent energy, the process of ejacul@ting. She smiled in the dark at that word. It sounded to her like it applied to a bull while mating with a cow. The fact was, though, Emily had been well and truly bonked in the way she wanted. It had been the first time Scott had got it right.

The background hum of the air conditioning clicked off. The red dot from the wall TV, and the room clock on her bedside table, were the only form of light.

She reflected on the first and second of her 0rgasms at the hands and lips of Scott. And then he made love to her, building his own release, while Emily kept coming. A beautiful clim&x, finally, for both of them, just as Scott called her name. 

Thinking about it caused her body to twitch, to flip lazily, as another sprinkling of desire washed over her. These thoughts, she knew, needed to be pushed aside to aid her slumber. To say she was pleased was an understatement. Yes, she had experienced the best sex with Scott. But also . . . it seemed to Emily . . . the key had been to make Scott come beforehand, just once, quickly, no build-up, a need to do it. By so doing, the fire of premature release had been put out and replaced with a slower foreplay. 

These thoughts tangled through her mind as she drifted and slipped into the world of dreams. 

Emily woke with sweet words being injected into her subconscious and the feeling of being hugged from behind. 

'Like some tea?'

She managed to moan yes, but also felt his erection in her back. 'I can tell you want it,' she said. She was happy for his reaction and willing to let him do it.

'Later. You'll have to wait.' He slipped out of bed and switched on the kettle. Five minutes later, she had her PG Tips drink on the bedside table. 

'What day is it?' said Emily.

'Friday. I'll be back for lunch, we can do some sight seeing this afternoon, then dinner with the Chief Surgeon and his wife.'

Emily remembered that Scott had an appointment at Mass General this morning to see their operation procedures.

They had breakfast together before Scott disappeared. Later, Emily sat in their room reading the Boston newspaper. The telephone on the bedside table rang.

'Hello. Is that Emily? My name is Faye and I'm the wife of the Chief Surgeon at Mass.' They talked and Faye suggested a morning together, they could do some light shopping or have coffee.

Emily sensed a kindness from Faye and agreed to have Faye come over to the Mandarin for a girls morning.

They met in the M Lounge coffee area, and shook hands. Faye said, 'you're about the same age as my daughter, and it's a pleasure to meet you.' They chatted while they were served coffee. Faye suggested some shopping and Emily asked about the dinner date for this evening. Emily described the sexy deco cocktail dress worn yesterday, and asked  Faye if it was the right choice. Faye advised to play safe and they walked out of the hotel in search of a more conservative dress.

It took all morning, but by the time they parted, Emily felt she had made a friend. 

-O-

Scott and Emily had a light lunch at City Landing restaurant, before strolling down to Long Wharf to take a cruise out on Boston Harbor. The April sunshine wasn't warm enough and meant they wore coats on the deck of the boat. They could have sat inside, but the sea air was invigorating. Views of the moored boats and expensive apartments were to their left as they motored up to Inner Harbor. The captain gave a running commentary and pointed out the USS Constitution, an old ship of three tall masts, rigging and sails. Iron canons protruded from the side of the ship.

'Do you think it's the American way?' asked Emily.

Scott had no idea what she was talking about. He scrunched his eyebrows and put his arm around her shoulders. 'What?'

'Faye.'

They had talked over lunch about Emily's morning with Faye. 'Oh, I see.' He admitted to himself that he didn't really see at all; the view had been of a ship in dock; now it was about Faye.

'You're meant to keep up with my changing thoughts.' She giggled and twisted her body more into Scott's.

'Ask me again,' said Scott.

'Faye phoned me to introduce herself, to break the ice before we meet them for dinner. She didn't have to. But it sure helped and I like her.' She looked up at Scott. 

He loved the way her eyes blinked, as if she was reasserting her importance by the deliberate blink. She said, 'do you think wives of important people do that, here, in America?'

'I think the wife or partner is often the power behind the throne. And she can help with the socialising.'

'Not certain I could do that.' Emily paused. 'Don't have enough confidence.'

'You can opt out. Some women like socialising, fund raising and promoting their partners.' Scott didn't want Emily to be put off the idea of living in Boston. 'Besides, I'm a small fish in a big pond, so it doesn't matter.'

'Yup, but you know the importance of getting on with the right people.'

'You would be a wow in Boston, Emily. Trust me.'

-O-

Emily didn't feel nervous at meeting the Chief Surgeon. His wife, Faye, had made it easy for her to relax by spending the morning together. And the black trouser suit, which Faye had helped to choose, was perfect for the occasion. They sat at their round table with Faye opposite her.

Bill was an excellent host and asked Emily all about her background, and life at Oxford University, and what she did for a job.

'I used to work for a Government Department,' said Emily, who didn't want to say which department, just in case Bill carried out some checks on the reason she had left her job. She knew this was extremely unlikely, but wanted to play safe.

'Why did you leave? asked Bill. 'Did you get bored?'

Her quick brain measured the options. She could lie, yeah I got bored, but that didn't sound like an ambitious girl in support of Scott. Or she could come right out with it, yup, I decided to hack into their computer systems, which would be a disaster. The other three people at the table had fallen silent. Waiting for her reply.

'You want the truth, Bill?' 

Faye injected, 'you don't have to say anything, Emily. It's your affair.'

It occurred to Emily that if she left it hanging, it actually might trigger an enquiry from the HR people at Mass General.

'The truth, Bill, is this. My boss thought he could demand his way into my knickers, so I told him to F off.'

There was five seconds of silence before Faye said, 'good for you lady and I would have done the same.'

Bill learnt back in his chair. 'Well I'll be damned. So he fired you. I hope you're going to sue the pants off him.'

Faye laughed, 'wrong words, Bill.'

It lightened the atmosphere and they all laughed. Emily hadn't realised she could act like actors do on stage. When she had used the word knickers, she had put her fingers up to her mouth, as if she felt embarrassed at using this word at the table. Her act of discomfit had caused a rush of sympathy from Bill and Faye. 

Emily realised how good Faye's advice had been over the choice of dress to wear. Had she worn the shimmering, sexy cocktail dress, her story may not have received the same sympathy. Faye had been right to persuade Emily to dress conservatively. Emily looked at Faye, who nodded in understanding, but it was impossible to see how much Faye guessed. After all, Faye had a daughter of the same age, twenty-two, and would know how girls can dress inappropriately.

Bill was pleased. 'Hey, Scott, you got one hell of a woman here. She's a real asset to you.'

-O-

Scott did his best to stay awake. They sat on their bed, against the stack of pillows propped up to the bed head. The TV news droned on. The busy day had tired Scott; his morning at Mass General, the sight seeing and then the dinner; had all contributed to Scott's drowsy feeling. His position didn't help. Leaning against Emily, with her fingers in his hair, seemed to relax him even more.

He said, 'you were great tonight, Emily. They liked you a lot.'

'They're nice.'

'As we were leaving, Bill whispered that I had got the job.' 

He felt Emily kiss the back of his neck. 'Well done.'

'Please join me in Boston. To live with me. Can't do it without you.'

'Okay.'

That was a beautiful word for Scott. Her agreement was everything.

'One favour,' said Emily. 'For me to fly back to London once a month to see my friends. They're important to me.'

'Of course. I'll pay. It's no problem.' Scott could feel himself de-stress as Emily massaged his scalp. 'Tell your friends to come over and stay with us anytime.'

Emily didn't answer for ten seconds, as if she was considering that option. She said, 'Unlikely, to be honest. We girls get our fun in London.'

Scott felt happy.

She breathed into his ear, 'would you like a quickie or full blown sex?'

Ordinarily, he would have jumped at the invitation, but his body felt exhausted. 'Out of interest, full blown sex means what?'

'It means I masturb&te you first. Then you take your time over me.'

The idea didn't seem so strange to Scott any more. 'And a quickie is what?'

'You f*ck me now.'

'But that means you wouldn't be ready, you probably wouldn't come.' 

'Which is okay.'

'I don't understand why you would want to do that.' Scott knew he didn't have much idea of what went on in her female head.

'When a woman makes love, she will sometimes not come, but most don't complain. They get their pleasure in feeling their husband is satisfied. It's like you feed your husband a steak, because he loves it, but you don't necessarily eat one yourself.'

'But you, Emily, complain about sex if you don't get satisfied. You want it your way. In fact you want your clim&x first, before mine.'

'Yup. But sometimes I might suggest you do it your way, to keep you satisfied.' Emily giggled and kissed the back of his neck. 

'I don't understand women.' 

'You have a good bedside manner. As a doctor, you inspire confidence and the female patients love it.'

'Doesn't mean I understand what they really think.' Scott began to wonder about the depth of female thinking. It seemed to him that women had a deeper level of thought, a multi-layer of feelings. Whereas, men had one layer of thought, one at a time, often on the surface, and recognised by wives.

Emily said, 'I suppose, as a woman, I recognise that I want to be looked after, cared for, cherished . . .'

'So, you're willing to put up with a bonk which doesn't necessarily give you a clim&x.'

'Yes. Some of the time. But when we properly make love, I want it good. And good means you look after moi.'

It was Emily's way, he decided, and why not. She took longer to get fully ready, he understood that now. 

He said, 'so, to stop me coming too quickly, you make sure I release an hour or two before.'

'Yes. Either I do it for you, or I watch you do it.' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Until Now By Julie

Teen Fiction

8.7K 773 24
Maisie had planned to dedicate this summer to going out with friends, staying single, and concentrating not only on her job at Layla's, but also her...
91.3K 825 5
"You don't become friends with someone you're in love with" She's back. After spending two years in London, Alexis is back looking more beautiful t...
12.3K 182 16
A love story with a twist... Can you imagine been a girl in a world of lust and ruin dreams? Amanda is considered the protector of her older brother...
91.8K 2K 30
Jessica is a sweet university girl with a promising future but miserable luck in her love life. After her last breakup, she keeps looking for a guy w...