The Sadistic Trip to Italy

Von Tsurara_Wolfie25

3 years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc, our favourite gravity-defying brunette in now in his second year... Mehr

Disclaimer and Plot
Before the Trip
Day 1: Introductions
Vongola Mansion
Touring the Mansion
Lessons with the ex-arcobalenos (Part 1)
Lessons with the ex-arcobalenos (Part 2)
The Game
The Cloud and Mist Challenges
The Lightning and Sun Challenges
Rewards Given
Time with the Decimo
Back to Normal (?)
Enemy's Move
Plans?

The Rain, Storm and Sky Challenges

3.9K 128 23
Von Tsurara_Wolfie25

After the student came back for lunch, it was time for the rain challenge.

"I wonder what the rain challenge would be. I hope Lal and Colonello would take it easy," said Tsuna.

"Ahaha, calm down Tsuna. Its probably fine. By the way, where are Mukuro and Hibari-san?" asked Yamamoto.

"Oh yeah, I haven't seen them this morning." said Kyoko.

"Don't bother. They are probably fighting somewhere in the mansion. How dare they give Tsuna-sama more paperwork?!" replied Gokudera, with the last sentenced traced with killing intent.

"We're almost there. Good luck, Takeshi!" said Tsuna.

"Good luck, Takeshi-san!!!/ Yamamoto to the EXTREME!!!/ You better win, Baseball freak!" said the others.

"Thanks, guys!" said Yamamoto as he smiled.

As they entered the room, they saw Colonello and Lal Mirch waiting impatiently, well only Lal.

"Where the heck are those brats?!" said Lal with an angry and annoyed tone.

By the time she said that the group of students started to come in.

"Ugh, finally. About time," said Lal feeling rather annoyed.

"Ok guys, you have chosen your rain guardians right, kora?" asked Colonello as he took over the angry-stricken Lal.

"Hai!!" said the students.

"Ok, I will now explain the objective of this challenge. Honestly, even I think that its too hard for you kids to do, but the one who made the challenge was Lal. I think it is better to show you what your challenge is, kora!" explained Colonello.

"Colonello-sensei, so our challenge is not in this room?" asked a student.

"Yeah, we should be going right now. I will lead the way with Lal. Let's go, kora!" said Colonello as he led the way.

By the time they were in front of the huge door of where their challenge would be held, Lal started to explain what the challenge was all about.

"The role of the rain guardian is "to become a blessed shower that settles conflict and washes everything away." This time, you have to stop two people from fighting." explained Lal Mirch.

"Hah, that's it? I will nail this!" said Yuki, one of the rain representatives.

"This is not just ordinary people, kora!" said Colonello as both he and Lal opened the huge doors.

The doors opened in slow motion. The students were feeling anxious, including Tsuna as he had a feeling of who was behind the doors. And there they two figures that were fighting in the big space and they had their weapons against one another. All the students were in place as they paled on their spots of who they had to stop fighting. It was their Disciplinary Committee President and the weird pineapple haired guy that came on their trip and the third group's mist representative, Rokudo Mukuro.

They were fighting with some... weird type of flame? On their weapons? And on top of that, its... coloured purple and indigo? What? Both of them were so distracted in their fight that they ignored the group of students in the room or the fact that they used flames (they are technically breaking the omerta, but it's fine right? ¯\_()_/¯).

"That's it, I give up. I'm not even gonna try to do this," said Haku as he had his hands in the air.

"I'll try I guess. I hope it works," said Yuki as she walked a little bit closer to the two people fighting.

"Etto..., Hibari-san, Rokudo-san, can you please stop fighting?" asked Yuki quite loudly, but all she heard after that were sounds from their weapons clashing.

"That's it! I give up!!!" screamed Yuki to the group of people by the door.

"I guess I'll go next." said Yamamoto with his usual happy-go-lucky mood, but when he looked at Tsuna, he was still in shock from thinking about all of the paperwork and starting to come back to reality.

"Hibari-san, Mukuro-san, you better stop right now before Decimo comes and stop you before I can!" screamed Yamamoto to the two.

As the two broke apart from the pressure of the two weapons clashing, they felt a very strong killing intent from a certain brunette. The other students seems to feel it, but can't detect the source of it. And within a second, they just stopped fighting and walked away.

"Woah, how scary is Decimo anyways compared to them combined?" whispered a student.

"I think we should not get on Decimo's bad side." said another.

"Yeah I agree." agreed another student.

"Well, I guess Yamamoto won this round, kora!" announced Colonello. But he and Lal knew that the real winner was Tsuna, but he was the one warning them about their boss.

"Next your going to your storm challenge. That's with Fon. So you better get your lazy asses out of this room and on to your second to last challenge." announced Lal.

With that, the students started to walk to the room Fon was in.

《With Fon》

" My name is Fon and I will be your storm challenge supervisor. Pleased to work with you," said Fon as he gave a bow at the end of his sentence.

"OMG, no matter how many times I look at him, he always looks so hot and like a real gentleman!!" shrieked a student.

"The role of the storm guardian is "to be continuously at the heart of the attack, the furious Storm that never rests." The objective of this challenge is to win in a game of karuta (Karuta are Japanese playing cards. These early decks were used for trick-taking games. -credits to Wikipedia).

"What? That's it? I will totally win this!" said Osamu, group 1's storm representative.

"There is no way I am going to win against Osamu-san. He played in competitions and won first place multiple times!" said Nozomi, group 3's storm representative.

"So storm representatives please come this way please." said Fon calmly.

Where Fon lead them was in a big Japanese room with cards already prepared on the floor. As they have already started playing, Gokudera has already won all of the points. Within only 2 minutes in the game, he had already won 6 points while keeping a calm mood. Everyone's mouths were already in agape. (sorry for being a lazy author for this challenge :P)

"Well, the winner is Gokudera Hayato." announced Fon.

"That's to be expected." said a fangirl

"Good job Gokudera-sama!!" screamed another fangirl.

"Good job Gokudera-san!" said Haru.

"Thanks." said Gokudera as he went to Haru's way and made a little kiss on her cheek that made her cheeks flushed into a pink colour along with Gokudera because of the embarrassment.

"Good luck on your next challenge." said Fon.

With that, they went through the door which held their sky challenge. The door was actually leading to a big garden field, but it was not as beautiful as the other gardens in the mansion. In the fields was Aria waiting for them just sitting down under a tree looking at the sky until her attention diverted into the crowd of students.

"Hi guys. Are you ready for the last challenge?" asked Aria.

"Hai!!!" screamed the class.

"Ok, now its time for explanations. The sky's job is "to influence the Rain, Storm, Cloud, Sun, Mist, and Lightning. He understands and accepts all of them." The objective of today would be fun for some of you since its going to be a game of paint ball." explained Aria.

"WOOHHOOOOOOO!!!!" screamed the class.

"Well, what are you waiting for? The equipment are there colour-coded based on your group." said Aria.

With that, every student came rushing down to get their weapons and gear.

"So the remaining people will be the sky representatives. If you win this challenge, the winning group will win automatically. Technically, the representative would have to lead the group to success." said Aria.

"Aww man! Why is dame-tsuna/loser-enma leading the team? It should be me!" complained Mochida (from the first group) and Kuroha (from the second group).

"Well, you already went on the cloud challenge, so you can't go again. Every student has to participate," said Aria.

"It's time to start the game. Every group must be apart from each other by at least 20 meters away from each other. And the game will start... NOW!!!" screamed Aria as she pulled the trigger to the gun to signal the start of the game.

Tsuna was leading the first group, Enma was leading the second group while Hana was leading the third group. Tsuna's group had yellow as its main colour, red for Enma's and blue for Hana's group.

As they started the game, some people already were shot by the first few minutes of the game. So far, Hana's group is in the lead following by Enma's group with Tsuna's group last. Tsuna's group had the most amount of causalities because some wouldn't follow the instructions which ended up in a remainder of 3 members out of 7.

As the game progressed, some teams started to plan their attacks to the other groups while some would some would attempt shoot at the other groups.

"Ok, so does everybody get what the plan is?" asked Tsuna.

"I still don't see why we must follow your orders. And how do you know that they won't fall for it?" complained Mochida.

"Well, look at what happened a few minutes ago. We got 4 members out, " answered Kyoko.

"Good point." said Mochida.

"Ok, now go." said Tsuna as they went in different directions.

Hana's group was in a formation. There were only 5 members left of her group. They chased after Mochida as a group and split up in the process thinking that maybe they would surround him and shoot him.

But as Mochida ran ahead to a certain spot filled with trees with students following him, they suddenly got shot one-by-one until it was only Chrome and Hana left of the group that hid behind the trees and started shooting from time to time as Kyoko came out of hiding and continued shooting along with Mochida while dodging the shots .

"Now, Chrome-chan!" screamed Hana as they faced each other's backs anticipating Tsuna's attack or people from the other group.

Hana and Chrome did not realise until it was too late. They were shot from behind. They did not realise the presence until they were shot by Tsuna and Kyoko who slid low on the ground and covered his presence while he shot the two girls.

"Good job, bossu and Kyoko-chan." said Chrome.

"Wow, I did not expect that to happen. Good job both of you. Good luck with Enma's because of your guardians." complimented Hana.

"Thanks for the heads up." said Tsuna as they all left to hunt for Enma's group that had 4 members remaining which were Haru, Gokudera, Yamamoto and Enma.

As they were walking to look out for Enma's group, they were ambushed by Enma's group that was hiding in the surroundings. There were several moments when Tsuna almost got hit, but he survived because of his HI (Hyper Intuition). But there was one person that couldn't hold it anymore as he ran ahead to Tsuna and protected him from the shots his group was giving him.

"I'm sorry Tsuna-sama! I couldn't hold it in! Let me protect you in punishment for trying to shoot you." screamed Gokudera.

'Ehh, typical Gokudera/Hayato/Tako Head...' thought everyone in the scene as they sweatdropped.

"Gokudera Hayato, you have been shot so please come back here with everyone!" screamed Aria.

"Good luck, Tsuna-sama!!!!" screamed Gokudera as he started to run to where Aria is with other students that were shot. Oh, and most of the Vongola staff were there secretly rooting on their beloved boss.

《In the shadows》
"This is T-55 in the Vongola Mansion. It seems like the Vongola has a couple of visitors." said an unknown figure.

"Copy that, come back for misson briefing." said the person in the radio.

"Copy that. T-55 is out."

《Back with the Challenge》
As they continued the game, Tsuna and Kyoko started to go into different directions and started firing their colour bullets on their target. After some time, Yamamoto and Haru lost track of both Tsuna and Kyoko and that was when something felt off. As they jumped off the ground, as a colour grenade that was implanted in the ground suddendly bursted with all the paint in it.

But as they were still in the air, bullets suddenly came towards them. As they Haru got shot and Yamamoto manage to dodge it in time using invisible flames to slow it down, a shot from behind came to him as he saw Mochida with his gun, but before it hit him, he shot one towards Mochida that was unavoidable. So with that, Haru, Yamamoto and Mochida were out of the game.

Tsuna went ahead to search for Enma, but Enma found him first and they were now against each other.

"Just like old times, like when you got all crazy and mind controlled," said Tsuna.

"Yeah don't mention that. Its not a pretty memory." answered Enma back.

Then, they started fightning with a gun on each hand. As they were fighting multiple bullets were aimed at Enma from an unknown location. The sniper was Kyoko as one of the last people to survive.

As Kyoko kept on shooting the shots and Enma kept dodging, Tsuna came closer to Enma in a running pace, until Enma had a hidden gun in his pocket as tried shooting at Tsuna, but because of either the hitman instincts that Reborn helped sharpened or his Hyper Intuition, he managed to dodged them one by one.

But there something unexpected that happened, and that was when Tsuna was now close enough to slap a paint balloon on his back.

And that marked the end of the sky challenge.
--------------------------------
Haha... 'marked' get it. Wow, that was a terrible pun. Sorry guys \>○</.
Anyways, thank you guys so much for voting and all the comments. I especially love the comment section. Oh yeah, and thank you for responding to the question in the last chapter.
This is the longest chapter I have made in two months. Sorry for the wait, but I will do my best to update as often.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.2M 47.1K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
148K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...