Mrs.CEO

By Skylar0909

Contract ✔️ Engagement ✔️ Wedding ✔️ They never said marriage was easy. More

1.Stop Shoving that Contract in My Face
2.No, what?
3. Hottie with a Body
4. Empire State Building
5. Daniel
6. Bruised Arms
7. Alec Sloan
8. A Princess Wedding?
9. Who has the Real Power?
10. Internet Vows
11. The Return of the Lover
12. Spooning
13. Sick Shower
14. Muddy Puddle
15. Flirty Comments
16. The Highest Bidder
17. Losing Fingers
18. The Phone Call
19. Us
20. Dive
21. Sperm Donor
22. White Dress Became Red
23. Blessing in Disguise
24. My Idiot
25. Unexpected Child
26. Hope
27. Who am I?
28. One More Maxwell
29. Difficult Position
30. Unique Names
31. Elizabeth
32. Trading
33. Stinky Diapers
35. Three Steps Back
36. Kids Around
37. Goodbye
38. No Body to Mourn
39. Yes
40. Real Vows
41. Aftermath
42. Want
43. Near Perfection
44. Good Father
45. A Gem
46. The Return of the Missing Mother
Quick Authors Note
47. Leap of Faith
48. A Six Course Meal
49. Dessert
50. The True Meaning of Love
51. Epilogue

34. Nothing has Changed

24K 904 74
By Skylar0909

"Dakota who is---" Carter asked

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Is that your kid? Brandon is definitely cuter."

"You can't come in."

My blood was now boiling.

She completely disregarded what I said and pushed her way inside the house.

"Get out of my house you roach." Carter yelled at her.

"C---"

"How the hell did you find me?" Dylan asked.

"Oh so you had twins?" Hayley asked me in disgust.

"Carter please take the twins away from this snake." I asked. Carter nodded and grabbed Elizabeth and Sebastian and left.

"Is this why you've been missing, Dylan?" Hayley asked.

"It's none of your business."

"You're wrong I'm your wife."

"No, you're wrong. Dakota is still my wife ." Dylan said.

"Is that how you speak to the mother of your only child? Because we know that those kids aren't yours, they're bastards."

Whatever self control I was holding onto I lost. I lunged at her but Dylan grabbed me right in time before I was able to rip her eyes out.

"Don't you dare speak about my children that way. Don't you dare go near them. Don't you even dare breathe the same air they breathe or I will rip your eyes out." I threatened.

"Dylan you really couldn't keep it in your pants?" Hayley laughed.

"Hayley, leave before I let Dakota tear you to pieces."

"Oh I'm not leaving. I want to see get a closer view of the kids." She began walking towards the rooms.

"Dylan you promised she wouldn't come near our kids." I whispered.

Dylan let go of me and before I knew it he grabbed Hayley's arm and started dragging her towards the door.

I felt relief wash over me as I saw that devil get away from my kids.

"Why can't the kids meet their step mom?" She asked while being dragged out.

"Because you're not their step mom. They have a phenomenal mother right now they don't need you. You should take pointers from her because god knows how much of a horrible mother you are to Brandon." Dylan said through gritted teeth.

"I'm not taking pointers from a whore who slept with a man who already was expecting a child."

"For gods sake she's my wife. I could sleep with her right now if I wanted to. Not cause she's my wife, but because I love her. Hayley you were a one night stand, it's over. You're nothing to me. Nothing! Now leave before I drag you not so pleasantly all the way home, so you can pick your bags and go."

"I'm not leaving without Brandon." She glared at him and he finally made it to the door and let go of her arm.

"You dare to touch my son, I will destroy you." Dylan sneered.

"As for you, you whore, watch your back and your children." She smirked.

"Anything happens to my children I will kill you." I said Hayley threw her head back and started laughing.

Dylan slammed the door in her face.

"I need to make a call."

"Go ahead." I said.

Dylan began dialing on his phone some numbers.

"Hello, Landon. I need you to do me a favor. Tell the maids to pack up Hayley's crap and to just throw out in the curb. Don't let her go inside. As for Brandon, please bring him to where I currently am. I will text you a location." Dylan hanged up and came over to me.

He hugged me.

It's been a while.

He snaked his arms around my waist and I placed my face in the crook of his neck inhaling his toxic scent.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

"She won't come near our kids, I promise." Dylan whispered.

"She's vicious." I whispered.

"When it comes to protecting my loved ones, I'm a monster." He assured.

"Promise she won't hurt our kids?"I asked.

"I promise." He said and pressed a kiss on the top of my head.

"Is the evil bitch gone?" Carter yelled from one of the bedrooms.

"Yes, now stop using such horrible language, kids pick up everything like a sponge." I yelled back.

Carter rushed into the living room with the twins and immediately gave me Eli and gave Dylan, Sebastian.

"I love your kids but my arms hurt." Carter complained.

"You're such a baby they weigh nothing!" Dylan said.

"Well I've been carrying both of them that's twice the weight."

"Oh baby girl, I'm so sorry you got stuck with such a dramatic uncle." I whispered to Eli who was wide awake.

"L---" Carter couldn't finish his sentence because the door bell rang.

I was hoping it wasn't the evil spawn, again.

"What are you doing here?" Carter asked when he opened the door.

"No, the real question is what are YOU doing here?" I could recognize that voice miles away it was Mr.Maxwell.

"I---"

"Is that you, Dakota?" I turned around to face Mr.Maxwell. He had not changed one bit.

Right behind him was Libby, and Landon who was carrying a car seat which I'm guessing had Brandon in it.

"Mr.Maxwell how nice to see you." I smiled at him.

"Oh dear it's been---"

"Are those your babies?" Libby interrupted.

I'm guessing Dylan had not talked to his father and sister about our kids.

"Yes, dad these are your grandkids. Libby this is your niece Elizabeth and your nephew, Sebastian." Dylan said.

Mr.Maxwell looked taken back, but he quickly recovered and grinned.

Libby grabbed Sebastian from Dylan without even asking which made me chuckle.

Mr.Maxwell came my way and looked at Elizabeth.

"Will you like to carry her?" I asked and he excitedly nodded.

"Sir, I'm sorry they saw me leaving the house with your baby and I'm guessing they followed." Landon apologized.

Landon placed the car seat down and smiled at me.

Now that I wasn't carrying the kids I ran towards Landon and gave him a bear hug.

"I've missed you!" I exclaimed while still holding onto him for dear life.

"I've missed you too Dakota and so has Nonna." Oh shoot. Nonna. How could I forget about her?

"It's been hectic lately."

"I can see congratulations on your twins you too Mr.Maxwell."

"Thank you Landon." Dylan said. I let go of Landon and bend down to my knees to see a beautiful baby boy.

"May I?" I asked Dylan.

He smiled and nodded.

I grabbed Brandon and carried him.

"Hey baby boy." I whispered.

"You're beautiful. Well Brandon, I'm Sebastian and Elizabeth's mother, your brother and sister. Technically I'm your step-mom, but you don't have to use the step part, you can just call me mom. If you allow me to I'll be your mom too, I'll love you as much as I love Seb and Eli. I will not have any favorites you will be my son as much as they are. You'll be my kid, like I gave birth to you too." I rambled.

"If he could talk I'm pretty sure he would say, yes. Shit, you can be my mom." Carter said causing me to laugh.

"You're going to be a wonderful mother." Dylan said as he walked towards me and kissed the side of my head.

"Dakota, why didn't you tell me?" Mr.Maxwell asked.

"Because I did not want to be a burden, plus Carter helped me through everything." I said.

"Please next time do not run away like that. I tried looking for you."

"I promise that won't even happen again." I promised.

"Not to like ruin the moment or anything, but like am I the only one that is hungry?" Carter asked completely ruining the moment.

"Your timing is always superb, brother." Libby said.

"What can I say I excel in everything." Carter grinned.

"We can all go to dinner, we can take both cars." Dylan stated.

"Okay that sounds like a plan, just let me go change." I said as I ran towards the room.

After changing we all made our way to an Italian restaurant.

The twins and Brandon were asleep which was something magical.

We got a big family table, and we ordered our food.

We began talking, and updating each other on our lives. I was glad to hear that everyone was doing great.

I glanced at our table.

Libby and Carter were bickering with each other about something and Libby ended up shoving a piece of bread into Carter's mouth causing Dylan and Mr.Maxwell to laugh.

I looked over to my kids.

Yes, my kids.

Sebastian began opening his eyelids and then Brandon did the same thing.

"I got one you get the other one?" Carter said to Libby who excitedly nodded.

Libby picked up Brandon and Carter picked up Seb.

I could get use to this. Just us, including Daniel,his mom, Landon, and Nonna.

Everything just felt so peaceful and right.

Dylan who was sitting next to me suddenly placed his arm around my shoulders.

"What are we 15 and at a movie theater? Dylan Maxwell I thought you had better moves than that." I said looking at him. He looked amused at what I told him, but then he smirked.

"Oh baby, this isn't nothing. You already know my moves in bed." He whispered the last part just so I could hear him.

I couldn't help, but feel a blush creep onto my cheeks.

"There's children around." I hissed and smacked his chest and he laughed.

I missed his laugh.

"Where does this put us Dakota?" Dylan asked in a serious tone.

"I don't know." I answered in all honesty.

"I got rid of Hayley, it's just us. Our children."

"Something just doesn't feel right, I don't know what it is but I don't think it's the last we hear of Hayley."

"B--"

"Oh my god, Dakota is that you?" I immediately turned around to see who said my name.

"It is you!" He grinned.

Alec.

I immediately got out my chair and ran to hug him.

He broke the hug and cupped my cheeks.

"I can't believe you're here." He whispered.

"I got back yesterday."

"I---" He began his sentence, but was rudely interrupted.

"Well hello, Alec." Dylan was now besides me and he had his arm snaking my waist.

"Hello, Dylan." Alec calmly replied.

"How was Switzerland?" Alec asked.

"It was---"

Suddenly Carter came running towards us with a crying Sebastian.

"Your kid is being rude." He said and gave me Seb.

"Is this your kid?" Alec asked in disbelief.

"Yes, it's our kid and that's our little girl." Dylan said and pointed at Elizabeth who was now wide awake.

"Can I carry her?" Alec asked and I nodded.

I gave Sebastian to Dylan and I went to go grab Elizabeth.

Elizabeth suddenly started crying, but thank goodness that Dylan had calmed Seb down.

"She doesn't bite." I said to Alec as I handed him to her.

Alec smiled down at Elizabeth and started slowly swaying her until she stopped crying.

She was probably mesmerized with his beautiful blue eyes.

"You're so darn cute." He whispered to her.

"Hey man, Eli is mine." Carter said and I smacked him in the stomach.

"Technically she's Dakota's you could tell because she's as beautiful as her mother." Alec said and as soon as those words left his mouth Dylan cleared his throat.

"I think it's time to go Dad and Libby have stuff to do." Dylan said and I nodded.

Carter left and Dylan followed.

"I'm so sorry for not checking up on you." Alec said.

"Don't worry about it. I know you were busy being a doctor and whatnot. Plus, you did enough for me. Don't think that I've forgotten about the money I owe you, I'll pay you as soon as I can."

"Dakota, it's not necessary." He said.

"It is to me."

"Can I come visit you and the twins? If you don't feel c---"

"Don't be silly, of course you can. Plus, Elizabeth seems to be very fond of you. I'll text you the address of where I'm staying."

Alec handed Elizabeth back to me.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. As I was about to leave he kissed my cheek.

He rested his forehead with mine.

"I missed you so much, even after nine months of not seeing you I want you to know that I feel the same, nothing has changed. You still have my heart."

Before I was able to say anything he kissed my forehead and walked off leaving me completely speechless.

"Are you ready to go? Or do you need more time with him?" Dylan asked in any icy cold tone.

I rolled my eyes and walked away towards the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.1K 12
It never crossed her mind that her new husband would be clingy like a piece of gum stuck on the bottom of a shoe.
268 21 14
"I think I'm in love man." I say and sit up. "You're crazy..... You're not planning on just fucking and leaving this one too, are you?" he asks. "I'l...
73K 2.7K 22
❝ but love is never ever simple. ❞ copyrights - all right reserved.
20.9K 742 45
"We never believe in miracle, until you came."