ethereal ☆ nct doyoung ✓

By ensweetie

❝ how do you do it? ❞ ❝ do what? ❞ ❝ make me feel soft and ethereal? ❞ More

one
two
three
five
six
seven
epilogue

four

846 47 42
By ensweetie

Me and doyoung have gotten very close these past few days. We would eventually call and text each other

It was already friday and I just came home from school. Doyoung told me to be ready at exactly 5 o'clock. It was only 3:45 so I have enough time to prepare.

Firstly, I took a quick shower to get rid of the stress. I know it doesn't make sense but I did shower. Next, I blow dried my hair until it was about 70% dry. I tied my hair into a messy bun so that later on, my hair would be in loose curls.

Then, I picked comfortable clothes so that I wouldn't have a hard time while having fun.

I did a light make up before packing my things in a small bag.

It took me quarter to an hour to finish preparing and it was already 4:30. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. I texted doyoung that I was ready and I'll be waiting for him to arrive here.

I removed my messy bun and fixed my hair. After that, I scrolled through my apps and played games and later on, someone knocked.

I  walked towards the door to open it.

Shiiiiit men, he looks damn good. I can't relate.

I smiled widely and greeted.

"Hey," I said as I tuck a piece of hair behind my right ear

"Hey, so are you ready to go?" He asks while smiling

"Yeah, let's go!" I cling onto his arm as we walked down the streets.

Soon enough, we reached the subway trains and we got inside. We took a seat and waited for other people to settle down. Then, the vehicle started moving.

We were sitting in silence, people minding their own business.

"You look very nice today," out of the blue, doyoung complimented.

"Thank you, you look very handsome as alway- I mean today," I blush in deep red as I looked down my lap.

A soft chuckle left doyoung's lips.

Why am I acting this way?

Unexpectedly, he draped his arm on my shoulder. We both smiled in silence.

Simple gestures of soft touches from the person I admire, I really like this feeling.

I can't wait to be at our destination.

-

We're already inside the park, walking around and looking at the rides.

Then I felt someone held my hand. I looked to see it was doyoung.

"You don't wanna get lost do you?" He smiled as we walked hand in hand.

I smiled as we continued to walk.

"So which ride do you want to go first?" He asks as we stopped in the middle.

"Hmm how about the carousel as a warm up before we go ride the other ones?" I ask while pointing at the ride near us.

"Sure! Let's go!" He tagged me along while walking towards the ride.

We patiently stood in line and waited for out turn. Once we were in, we chose horses to ride on.

He was seated on my left while I was on his right. The ride started and we were already going in circles.

I cling onto the pole infront of me and face doyoung. He was looking the other way, admiring the crowd of people.

Why can't you just admire me?

That was unecessary but anyways, I silently took my phone out to take a picture of him.

One... Two... Three... okay maybe 2 more photo-

Then he looked, messing up the picture beautifully.

"What are you doing?" He asks while smiling

What do you think? Taking a picture of you for my lockscreen. Just kidding.

"I was just taking a few pictures of the view," nice excuse. very nice.

"Oh really? Let me see," how you gon' treat me, I ain't no easy, better think about it-

Naaaah.

"Oh I-I'll just send you the photo later," keep smiling so he doesn't notice you're stealing photos of him.

"Um okayyy," he said like looking forward.

I kept my phone and after a few rounds, we were finished with the ride.

"Where to next?" He asks

"How about the spinning tea cups?" I suggest as we start walking towards the ride

"You really like spinning today huh?" He asks and I just laugh

"I was just warming up before we ride the roller coasters," I'm so not ready for that.

"Whatever you saaay," he did a little singing tone over there.

Hold up- I never heard him sing before.

Anyways, once we were seated in the tea cups, the ride had started.

We were going in circles and we could control if we want to spin. That's a bit confusing isn't it?

"Can we stop spinning for a while?! I think I'm gonna be sick!" Doyoung shouts while I was steering the wheel

"Okay but just for a while! This is fun!" I shout back as I stopped steering.

Doyoung was massaging his forehead and I began to worry a little.

So I scooted near him and asked him to face me. He followed and I massaged his forehead for him.

I was getting slight goosebumps because of our touch.

"Where does it ache?" I ask and he grabbed my wrists and placed it over the aching part.

He didn't let go of my wrists as I keep massaging his forehead.

I'M GETTING THIS FEELING AGAIN.

He closed his eyes and smiled. I thought that he looked very angelic at this angle.

Am I dead? Because I feel like I'm already in heaven with an angel infront of me.

Sorry, that was corny.

"Are you okay now?" I ask, my hands are getting a bit tired.

"It's okay, you can stop massaging it. Your hands might be tired," stOP IT DOYOUNG, YOU'RE MAKING ME LIKE YOU SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU CARE.

I retrieved my back my hands and scooted back to my place, infront of him.

As soon as the ride ended, we immediately exited and stopped by to by some bottled water.

"Are you really okay? You know, we could just skip the roller coaster ride and just enjoy the booths," I suggest while he was chugging down some h2o.

Yeah, just like that. h2o is fancier than water.

"We could if it's okay with you," he said and I nodded

"I'm totally fine with it as long as you don't get harmed," now I'm the caring one here.

We strolled along the park and passed by many booths. We stopped 'till the attractive prizes caught my eye.

"Can we play by this booth? My eyes are very attracted to the prizes," I ask as I look at the hanging plushies in awe

"Sure! Let's try and win one ourselves," he suggest while we started to ask for help so that we could play and win.

-

"Please pick your prize," the man from the booth asked doyoung as he won the game

"What do you want?" He faced me and asked while I was a bit surprised

"But it's you who won so you choose the prize," I REALLY WANT THE UNICORN PLUSHIE FROM DESPICABLE ME THO

"C'mon sunny, I know you want one," he teased and teased until I gave in

"Fineee. I really want that unicorn plushie," I point out to the hanging unicorn

"I would like to get that unicorn plushie please," doyoung asked the man for it as he gave it to him

"Here's your precious unicorn," he handed the plushie to me with a wide smile

BUT YOU'RE THE PRECIOUS ONE HERE

"Awh thanks for winning this," as the toy got in contact with me, I immediately hugged it and buried my face in it

Without noticing, doyoung was already taking pictures of me. Man, he's such a boyfriend material.

"So where do you want to go?" He asks while looking around once more

"Anywhere as long as were together," shIT SUNNY, YOU'RE SO CHEESY!

But this time, I'm serious. I don't want to play with my feelings anymore. He's such a sweet and caring guy and I wouldn't lie if I told you that I'm already falling for him.

"Did you ate too much sugar? You're too sweet today sunny," I blushed and laughed it off while he intertwined our hands together

"You know, I've been wanting to ask you this question," I trailed off

"Go on," he ushered as I take a deep breath and finally ask him

"how do you do it?"

Okay I'm very serious now.

"do what?" He asked as he faced me

We're literally centimeters apart.

"make me feel soft and ethereal?"

biTCHDJSJDHWH

He leaned closer and I swear my face is getting redder and I feel hot. Then he passed by the front of my face and whispered into my ear.

"I think your hungry that's why you're like this,"

DOYOUNG, YOU LITERALLY RUINED EVERYTHING!

and it makes me sad.

My face fell but I tried not to show it. I am a bit hungry but it's not the reason why I'm like this. If I had to admit just for him to get serious then, I will.

"O-oh I am a bit hungry tho. How about let's go and have dinner?" I suggest while trying to lighten the mood.

It was already 10 minutes before 7 o'clock. So we decided to have dinner here in the park.

We walked together until we reached a small restaurant. To be honest, I'm feeling really awkward after what he said.

"What do you want to eat?" He asks while we were already in line

"I think I'll be having spaghetti with meatballs and some garlic bread," I said while keeping a straight face

"I guess I'll be having the same. Why don't you go look for seats while I order our food?" He said and I nod as I walk away

I'm not feeling so well today, sigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 847 41
❝ 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗮. ❞ ☞︎︎︎ 𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗬, 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗟 𝗔𝗨 ☞︎︎︎ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗 26/01...
65.6K 1.9K 38
𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨, 𝘢 𝘊𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘯, 𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 3 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢...
317 16 16
"𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭." "𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲." "𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦."
47.7K 1.7K 42
┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐ ➯ just 23 users in one groupchat └─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┘ ↳ neohohoho's nct insta au...