Escape [Yoonbum X reader ]

By Hideki2001

[mature] [lemon] [strong language] [gore] There's not a lot of Yoonbum X readers out there and I just adore... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N

Chapter 1

24.3K 513 1K
By Hideki2001

(A/n) ok, so I decided to write a Yoonbum X reader since there's not a lot out there + I freaking love Yoonbum so much :,)

{Readers P.O.V}

I'm not a very active person.

I never enjoyed exercising. Even as a kid.

I almost never run.

But....

After what I just witnessed, it gave me a very good reason to run. So I did.

The only sound I could hear at this moment was my heavy breathing and loud foot steps running down the small, empty town. I was too focused on holding back the tears, and out running him.

Who?

I honestly have no clue who he is. All I know is that he had just murdered the one I love the most, right before my eyes. The only person who ever loved me back, but he's gone forever now.

It felt like my lungs were about to give up on me. It's almost like my chest is being squeezed together by a strong force.

I just recently moved here. I know nothing about this place or where I'm going, but I need to get far away from here. The dark night sky made it even more difficult to see where I was going, but I can't give up.

My deep breaths soon became panting, I needed to slow down, how long have I been running. My legs began to slow down, helping me catch my breath. I was too afraid to check behind myself to see if he was still following me. My running soon turned into a fast walk, as I looked straight ahead.

Don't look behind you.

I soon heard foot steps.

Don't look behind you.

They were getting faster.

Don't look behind you

The sound of the footsteps grew.

LOOK BEHIND YOU.

I felt a strong hand grabed me by my wrist, pulling me back, and making my body easily fall on the ground.

My heart began to race. My whole body began to shake. IM GOING TO DIE. I was too afraid to look up at the dark figure, watching over me.

I blankly stared at the ground. I was trembling too much to move. What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?

I could see the figures shadow. He was holding a sharp object in his right hand. The shadows hand rose higher, and higher. He was holding the object above his head, till it began to fall....

~~~~~~~~~~

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I quickly opened my eyes from the loud alarm, covered in cold sweat. I was trembling so badly, it was difficult to turn the alarm off.

My breathing was so uneven, I could feel the bed shake when I tried to sit up. That dream felt so real.

I didn't recognize anyone in that dream. The figure who was chasing me, or the young male who was murdered before me, either way it felt way too realistic to be a dream.

I quickly grabbed my phone to check the time. 7:00, I have about an hour before I should head out to my first day of work.

I finally just finished collage, I'm living on my own now, and this is how my first day starts? I quickly showered, got dressed, and ate a healthy breakfast before heading outside the apartment.

The day was so bright and full of life, the weather was perfect, it almost felt like it was Spring again.

The restaurant I work at isn't too far from the apartment, so I decided to enjoy the fresh air and walk there, it helped me get my mind off that crazy dream as well.

Hearing the birds chirp was so beautiful, ever since I was little, I always wondered what it would be like the fly like a bird. But those are just dead dreams of a child.

It took about 10 minutes to reach the restaurant, a lot quicker then I expected.

I didn't know much about being a waitress, so most of the day was just training. It was still pretty exhausting, but the day went by fast.

Once my shift was over, I opened the door to reveal that it was raining. Great, I probably should've checked the weather first.

It wasn't raining too hard so it really wasn't that bad, the sunset that went with it was beautiful, it was actually becoming enjoyable.

But I heard someone.

It was hard to tell because of the loud rain, but I swear I heard someone.

Maybe it was my imagination? I just shrugged it off and continued walking.

"Help me"

It got louder. The voice was a lot more clear... They were asking for help.

My heart started to beat a little faster, I began to look around but there was no one near by.

"Help me"

I turned my head towards the voice. Over there. My legs began to move towards the voice. Someone is in danger, I gotta help!

"Help me!"

My legs were now running to the voice, as it slightly became louder. What the hell is going on!?

My shoes were getting soaked in the puddles the rain was leaving, making it a bit more painful to run.

"HELP ME."

The voice was a lot more clear then before.

Following the road, I turned to the right, revealing where the sound was coming from.

There, sitting in the cold rain was a weak looking boy, with rough black hair. Something seemed familiar about him, but I had no idea what.

The second I spotted him, I rushed over. My heart began to beat even more. "A-are you alright??" It was a challenge to choke out those words, I was so nervous, what the fuck is going on???

The mans legs were covered in bandages, he's unable to walk?? What happened to his legs!!?

The man finally noticed me rushing towards him, he looked pretty relieved to see me.

"P-please! You have to help me" I could see the panic through his eyes. I gotta get him out of here, by the looks of it, he can't walk. Should I pick him up? Call the police?

I quickly grabbed my phone to dial the number, but before I could finish, I felt a strong force on the back of my head, as if someone hit me with a heavy object. The world started to spin. I thought it was just the 2 of us. Who the hell...?

My whole body landed on the hard ground. I couldn't move. My eyes slowly began to close....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 40.1K 171
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
278K 6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
135K 556 36
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
630K 30K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...