The Virginity Game

By lamechrissy

Mimi has always felt like the outcast. She is not as pretty as her sister or her friends, and she has never e... More

The Virginity Game

1.5K 13 5
By lamechrissy

            I hated my face. I hated everything about the way that I looked. And the fact that my four best friends were drop-dead gorgeous didn’t exactly help my self-image. And this isn’t the whole I-think-I’m-ugly-but-I’m-actually-extremely-hot scenario. No, this is just the I am a 0/10 on the sexy scale.

            Genetically, I should be attractive, but I had the unlucky draw of the genes. My mom was a small but curvy woman with naturally tan skin, thick and wavy blonde hair, large chocolate brown eyes, full lips, and high cheek bones. My dad was in his late 40s but still looked like he was in his early 20s. He had thick shaggy black hair with no grey hairs in sight, light green eyes a perfect smile with perfect straight white teeth, and a perfect nose. My sister had the same body shape and size as my mother, my father’s eyes and nose, my mom’s mouth, and wavy gorgeous black hair. My brother looked exactly like my sister just with the masculine form of her features.

            They were all beautiful. Then there was me, the youngest of the bunch with the worst features. Somehow I got my grandfather’s nose which was incredibly large. I also got his huge, bushy eyebrows. I had my aunt’s hair, which is very unfortunate. It was very thin and insanely frizzy. Random tuffs always stood up and it was a greenish-blonde color. I had crooked teeth, but they were hard to see through the braces I wore. I had very thin lips which blended into my milky white skin. I had small dark brown eyes that were close together. I also had large bags under my eyes that never went away no matter how much sleep I got and my face as covered in acne. Unlike my mom and sister, I was not curvy. I had no boobs, not butt, no hips. I was a boyish stick with wide shoulders and a thick neck.

            My family was beautiful and I was the mutant that lived under the same roof and shared a common last name.  

            “Mimi!” My sister, Reagan, called from down the hall. Mimi was short for my actual name- Micayla. I hated being called Mimi, to me it sounded like an old woman’s name, but my sister always called me it.

            “What?” I called back.

            “When are your friends coming over?” She showed up in my doorway wearing a light blue sundress with white sandals and her hair pulled back.

            “They should be here in a few minutes.” I looked over at my clock. Penelope and Tanya were supposed to come over at 4:00, and it was already 3:50. Chloe and Sam were coming over later because they were busy selling clothes at the fashion boutique their parents owned.

            “Do you think you guys can go somewhere else tonight? Ricky is on his way over. And you know what happened last time Ricky and your friends were here at the same time.” Reagan said, looked incredibly embarrassed.

            Of course I remembered, how could I forget? I had my friends over and we were having our weekly movie night. We finished making all of our snacks in the kitchen and headed downstairs to the movie room. We opened the door and walked right into my sister and her boyfriend, Ricky- a.k.a. the biggest hottie in our school, having sex on one of the couches. And on the couch next to them were two of their friends going at it, too. I think everyone involved was permanently scarred.

            “Oh God, please don’t remind me! No worries, we’ll go somewhere else. But if you are planning on doing anything with Ricky tonight, please don’t do it in a room that I sit in! Stay in your bedroom.” I said.

            “I can’t help spur of the moment decisions, Mimi. But thank you!” My sister ran down the hall just as the doorbell rang- probably Ricky.

            My sister was, well, on the slutty side of the spectrum. She lost her virginity when she was 13 to some guy she met at summer camp. And even though I didn’t exactly agree with my sister’s choices, I had to admit that I was kind of jealous. I wish I had the confidence to do things like that. I am 17 and still haven’t even had my first kiss.

            Almost all of my friends have had their first experiences. Chloe was also on the slutty side. She’s gone all the way with four different guys and is still only 16. Sam has gone all of the way with her boyfriend of about a year- Kyle. They are head-over-heels for each other. Penelope has done everything but sex with her recent boyfriend- Stephen. And Tanya hasn’t gone past kissing, but she’s kissed a lot of guys. And I mean A LOT!

            I hated feeling like the odd one out of the group, but there was not much I could do to change that.

            I grabbed my phone and texted all of my friends.

Hey, so Ricky is coming over so we can’t come to my house. Where do you guys want to meet?

I hit send and finished getting ready. My hair was its usually frizzy mess, so I just put it back into a thin but still frizzy ponytail. I didn’t have make-up to put on, so my face looked the same as always. My clothes were an old, holy pair of jeans with a baggy t-shirt hanging down half-way to my knees and my favorite pair on old beat-up tennis shoes. The sad part was that this was one of my better days.

I looked at my phone and I had 4 text messages.

Tanya’s house! From Sam.

I say we go to Tanya’s house! From Penelope.

The only house that ever has food- Tanya’s! From Chloe.

They nominated me. From Tanya.

I walked downstairs and into the living room. “Reagan? Can you drive me to Tanya’s house?” I looked at the couch and she was sitting on Ricky’s chest kissing his neck. “Reagan?”

            She sat up and glared at me. “I’m a little bit busy Mimi!”

            “I’ll drive you.” Ricky sat up and pushed Reagan off of his chest. My jaw almost hit the floor. The hottie of the school was going to give me a ride in his car? This was the best day of my life!

            “I’ll come with you.” Reagan said as she started to get off of the couch.

            “Just stay here. I’ll be back soon.” Ricky said as he grabbed his keys off of the counter and walked towards the door with me following closely behind him.

            We walked outside and he hopped into the driver’s seat. I opened the passenger’s door and had to leap to get into his huge truck. “So, Tanya lives-“

            “Oh, I know where Tanya lives.” He interrupted me.

            He started the car and sped down the road. “Have you been there before?” I asked.

            “A few times actually. Do you know if she is dating anyone?”

            “Not right now, why?” I asked.

            “Just curious. She’s on the school’s top 20.” He said matter-of-factly.

            “What’s that?”

            “The school’s top 20 hottest girls. Tanya’s number 3.”

            “Are any of my other friend’s on it?” I asked.

            “From what I remember, Penelope is number 5, Sam is number 6, and Chloe is number 14. Reagan is number 20, but I have no clue how she got that high.”

            “Oh.” I knew I wouldn’t have gotten on the top 20, not even in the top 100, but I was still disappointed.

            “Oh, sorry.” Ricky mumbled, picking up on my disappointment.

            He pulled his large truck into Tanya’s driveway. “Well, thanks for driving me.” I said as I hopped out of the truck.

            “No problem Micayla. See you later.” He said as he pulled out of the driveway.

            I walked into Tanya’s house, they were all already there and sitting in her living room.

            “Hey Mimi!” They all shouted together.

            “So, what have you guys been doing today?” I asked.

            “We’ve been making our plans.” Chloe said. They were all staring at me like I was a buffet and they haven’t eaten in weeks.

            “Plans? For what?” I asked.

            “Well, my dear, we plan for you to get your first boyfriend and to lose your virginity by the end of the summer. And it all starts tonight. So get ready Mimi, cause you’re in for a hell of a time!”

Continue Reading