[Re:] Single Parent : Kuroo T...

By senpai-chann

[Re:Write] "It's only special if it happens once." Kuroo Testuro, is given Lev Haiba, his supposedly son, out... More

From Today Onwards, You're Papa!
Papa, Gochisousama!
Papa, Look - P-Papa?... Where Are You?...

[Re:] Single Parent - Kuroo Tetsurou

1.3K 44 9
By senpai-chann

The sound of feet shuffling through the carpeted floors stirred her awake, causing her to rise from the bed. Still entangled in the king sized sheets, she yawned and squinted her eyes, hoping to get past the sleepiness in her vision.

"Leaving already?" She asked as she watched him pull his arms through the sleeves of his white button-up shirt. Even in darkness, she could spot out the smudge of bright red lipstick she had left on his collar. She let out a sigh, pushing herself to sit up in the now rather spacious hotel bed.

He adjusted his shirt, a light smirk dancing on his lips. A light whiff of her strong perfume lingered in the fabric of his shirt, tickling his nose. Buttoning up his shirt, he said nothing in return.

She swung her legs to the edge of the bed before approaching his now clothed back, pulling the sheets with her. She pressed her cheek against his back, wrapping her arms around his waist as he worked on his zipper next. She gently place her hands on his, causing the sheet to slip onto the floor. "It's a little early to leave, don't you think? I was thinking that we could spend more time to get to know each other, more than we already do, that is."

He let out a snicker, dropping his hands from his pants and turned to face her. Satisfied, she lifted her arm, reaching out for his jet black hair. She gently brushed his hair from his eye, trying to get a better look of his heart throbbing face. Although his unique bed hair does add to his attractiveness, she still wanted to catch a better glimpse of his entire face. She rested her palm against his cheek. Before she could reach in to steal a kiss, he suddenly spoke up, looking deeply into her eyes.

"I'm afraid I already know enough," His snicker never wavered as he spoke. Taken aback, she blinked at him. He grabbed her wrist softly, peeling them away from him before lowering them to her side. He leaned forward, picking up the fallen sheets. Wrapping it around her shoulders, he created a somewhat makeshift coat, covering her up modestly.

"Was I not up to your liking?" She pouted, a little irritated at his rejection.

"Nothing of the sort," He chuckled, pulling up his zipper. "It's only special if it happened only once, don't you think?"

"I guess you're right," She nodded albeit still a little unsatisfied. She sighed, knowing there was nothing she could do to change his mind. She knew the moment they met just what type of person he was.

"I had a lot of fun," She said, pulling the sheets close. Looking up to him, she grinned. "I hope I remain special,"

"Sure," He returned the smile. You will be, just like the rest of them.

A young child sat by the dining table, sipping his fruit juice from his lion shaped sippy-cup. His wide green eyes watched as his mother paced around, talking on her cellphone frantically. She seemed distressed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Mam- " He was about to call out to her when she suddenly swung her arm down, tossing her cellphone into the couch. He flinched at his mother's burst of anger, clenching onto the handles of his sippy-cup tighter.

"Súkin syn (Son of a bitch)!" She yelled, turning around in frustration. Heaving a sigh, she manages to compose herself and ran her finger through her hair. Looking forward, she noticed that her son was looking at her, his face strained with concern. "O-Oh Lev, baby," She stuttered, feeling flustered that he had to see that side of her. "A-Are you done with your juice?"

The child nodded, still a little shaken up. "Mama, are you okay?" He asked cautiously.

"Mama's fine, Lev." She said, reaching out to him for a comforting embrace. She buried her nose in his tiny shoulder, smoothing down his silver-gray hair. "I'm sorry you had to see that, are you okay?"

"Mm," Lev nodded, easing his mother's concern. He wrapped his arms around her neck, nuzzling into her hair. She picked him up, planning kisses on his cheeks as she did so. The child giggled, holding his mother closer.

"I love you, Lyovochka."

"I love you too, Mama!"

The bartender shifted his gaze from the glasses in his hands to the door as the bells indicated that someone had just walked in. A smile stretched on his lips as he recognized the males immediately. After all, they carried such a unique air around them whenever they were together. "Welcome back, Kuroo-san, Bokuto-san."

"We're back," Kuroo returned the greeting as he approached the bar, taking a seat on one of the tall stools. He removed his suit, folding it neatly into half before laying it on his thigh.

"Akaashi!" Bokuto, a male with wild gray and black hair, exclaimed as he took a seat next to Kuroo. He heaved a heavy, dramatic sigh as he rested his chin on the bar counter, pouting his lips childishly. Unlike Kuroo, he had already long taken off his suit and place it on the empty stool right next to him.

"Would you like some juice, Bokuto-san?" Akaashi asked, already pouring the juice even before he could receive an answer.

"Yes please," Bokuto answered.

"How did the interview go?" Akaashi asked, putting the glass of juice on a simple coaster before gently pushing it towards Bokuto. Bokuto pulled himself from the bar counter and begun sipping from the swirly straw.

"It went smoothly," Kuroo said, pouring himself a glass of water from one of the self-serving bottles.

"It was SO BORING, Akaashi!" Bokuto groaned, knocking his forehead against the wooden bar counter.

"Well, we can't help it, can we?" Kuroo grinned at Bokuto's reaction. He could still see him fidgeting in his seat, adjusting the tight fitting suit as Kuroo spoke, clearly itching to just scream at the top of his lungs to clear the serious atmosphere they were in. Knowing the animated male for years, he and Akaashi had already expected him to react in that manner. "That magazine caters to people of high social statuses, the interview's got to be a little more serious."

"He doesn't even react to my jokes!" Bokuto exclaimed, clearly still in shock from the interviewer's cold responses. He pressed his palm against his forehead, staring down at the curves of the wooden bar counter, eyes wide with disbelief. "But I'm the most hilarious person there is."

"I'm sure of it," Kuroo chuckled, finishing the last mouth full of water in a big gulp. Putting the glass back down, he stood up from his seat. "Well then, I'll be in the office finishing the accounts." He said as he made his way to his office which was located behind the bar.

"Good work..." Bokuto exclaimed dispiritedly, immediately returning to his sulking as soon as he had said it.

"Good work, Kuroo-san." The black haired bartender nodded at him, watching him close the door behind him. He let out a small sigh, lightly shaking his head at Bokuto's state. "Well then, Bokuto-san. I can't seem to recall that owl joke you made the other day." The said male perked up instantly, his mood improved as if with a flick of a switch. "Would you mind telling me once more?"

"AKAASHI~!"

"Please calm yourself, Bokuto-san."

"AKAASHIIII~!"

Kuroo looked up from the papers he was working on when he heard knocks on his door. "Sorry to bother you, Kuroo-san," He removed his reading glasses at Akaashi's muffled voice. "But someone's here for you,"

"Here for me?" He echoed questioningly, pushing his chair back.

"Yes. It seems to be rather urgent..."

"I'll be right there, Akaashi. Thanks." Confused, Kuroo got off his seat. A rather uneasy feeling settled in his chest as he made his way out of his office. Walking to the bar, he scanned the family friendly pub he co-owned along with Bokuto. He paused when he spotted two silver-haired customers standing right in front of the bar.

The silver haired lady, who seemed to be the mother of the young child by her side, looked right into his eyes, her gaze almost sharp enough to pierce right through him. He blinked at them, unable to remember who she was, or what her name was.

The child by her side livened up upon seeing him, a wide smile spreading on his face. He pulled away from his mother's side, climbing up the stools by the bar, climbing up the counter. He looked right into Kuroo's eyes with his brightly lit green eyes, his cheeks flushed in excitement. "Papa!"

Kuroo held his breath, pulling his brows close at the child's unexplainable excitement. He took a step back, turning to the child's mother, hoping she would be able clear up the situation. Upon meeting her eyes, a memory struck him and he finally figure out who she was.

"It's been a while, Kuroo." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 546 10
What if Kuroo wasn't all that happy? What if he hid behind a mask that nobody would notice? But what happens when that mask starts to crumble?
1.7K 171 5
"Uncle Kuroo?" Kentarou asked beside him as they were playing some video games he used to play before when he was younger. He was currently taking ca...
29.2K 668 14
all the first year turn into baby's and kurasuno has to give three of them to different schools lets see what happens
112K 4.3K 19
"How can you save someone when you can't even save yourself?"