Bad Boy Isn't My Type... (Pub...

By Lilohorse

"The good girl always falls for the bad boy," he sneered and I smirked. "Well, you're in luck because I'm not... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
'The Badboy, The Sat Nav and Me' Preview.

Chapter 6

1.8M 46.6K 19.9K
By Lilohorse

The cast is up! There is also a slideshow to the right with all the characters pictures, let me know what you think! :) Not overly happy with this so hey-ho :) It's a long un! Please note that the girl in the slideshow, Arianna Grande, is no longer playing Zoe. Susan Coffrey is, so the picture is different. I'm too much of a lazy bugger to change it;)

Chapter 6

                I ended up late. Hunter’s little groping session had made me spend a lot more time in the kitchen than first intended so I had to do my makeup in the car with Kenzi. She wasn’t very helpful either, not once did she slow down for me to sort my face out.

                “You should’ve done that before you left the house,” Kenzi helpfully commented on the way to the entrance of the university.

                “Thanks, I’ll do that next time,” I muttered sarcastically, pushing the glass door open.

                The lobby was exactly like the pictures on the website had shown me. Clean, professional and neat. It immediately put the smile on my face as I headed to the main desk to look for a map. Our timetables had been emailed to us and mine was safely in my bag, I only had a lecture and one seminar so would be home in time to get ready for the party. According to Kenzi, it was Kyle that was throwing the party so there was no dance practise.

                “Hello, I was wondering if I could have a map?” I asked at the reception and the woman behind the desk smiled with a nod. I stayed at the glass window whilst she turned around, printed it from her computer and then passed it to me.

                “Thank you!” I said with a smile and turned, looking down at the map for the English lecture room.

                It wasn’t very far from the reception and outside I recognised a guy from the dance troop. I didn’t know his name, but I knew him from dancing in the corner with the others and then in front of me during one of our dance off routines.

                “Hey,” he greeted me when I approached the door of the classroom and I smiled. His short blonde hair was reflecting with the lights and his deep blue eyes were searching my face with a friendly glint.

                “Hi.” I glanced around us to notice that there were only about ten other students and none of them looked familiar.

                “Let me guess, Kenzi?” he asked and I smiled, shaking my head softly.

                “No, the other one.” He chuckled and nodded.

                “Andy?” I grinned and shook the hand that he was holding out for me. “I’m Dylan.”

                “Nice to meet you,” I said politely and looked at the door to the classroom. It was open and everyone was filing in. Dylan gestured for me to walk in ahead of him, I smiled and strolled through the door with him following closely behind me.

                The classroom was a lot bigger than expected. There was a board and podium at the front of the room where the professor was standing, sorting out his papers.

                “Want to sit near me?” Dylan asked, waving his hand in front of my face to get my attention. I nodded with a smile and followed him to the third row back where he dumped his stuff and slumped in the seat.

                After putting my bag at my feet and making sure that my phone was on silent, I got my notepad out.

                “Hi, do you mind if I sit here?” I looked to my right where the voice was coming from and I found myself looking at a pretty blonde girl. She was fidgeting nervously and trying to offer me a smile so I smiled back.

                “Sure.” She put her stuff down and organised her desk so that her pens were parallel to her note book and her ruler was set along the top in a straight line. She had everything set out perfectly and once she did, she grinned at me and turned her attention to the front. I glanced to my left to notice that Dylan was looking at her in the same way that I was.

                “I’m Maya, by the way,” she said in a bright tone, looking a lot less nervous. I smiled and Dylan held his hand across me to shake her hand.

                “Dylan. This is Kenzi,” he replied and I teasingly glared at him.

                “I’m Andy,” I corrected and she smiled.

                “Right, everyone listen up!” The professor hollered from the front. We stopped talking and decided to listen into the lecture. Maya was extremely dedicated and seemed to be writing down every single word that the man said, whilst Dylan and I just jotted down the odd note.

                “I’m not going to force you all to read the chapter but at your age, I will expect it from you,” the professor rounded off and gave all of us an individual challenging look before turning around and announcing that the lecture was over.

                Maya immediately started to pack her things away and grinned at me when she was finished.

                “Wasn’t that just amazing?!” she exclaimed and her entire face lit up. I didn’t really know what to say and clearly Dylan didn’t either because he kept his mouth shut. “Well, I’d better be off. I’ve got a book to read! It was nice meeting you both!” she finished and turned on her heels, leaving us both watching a mass of long blonde hair.

                “Wow,” Dylan replied once I had put my bag back on my shoulder. I chuckled, edging out of our seats and towards the door.

                “I know, very hyperactive,” I muttered, letting Dylan go through the door first.

                “Are you coming to the party tonight?” he asked, pushing his backpack further up his shoulder. I nodded whilst turning the corner towards the reception.

                “Yep, are you?” he nodded, stopping to sign out at the reception.

                “Yep. Do you need a ride?” I shook my head with a small smile.

                “I don’t think so. Kenzi will probably give me a lift,” I replied, signing my name on the sheet.

                “She’s going with a guy called Seb.” I sighed, running my hand down my face.

                “Damn, do you mind?” He shook his head with a grin.

                “Not even slightly. The party starts at five so shall I meet you at yours at half four?” he asked and I nodded gratefully.

                “Thank you. I live at number 40 in the Theresa Apartment Blocks,” I replied and his brow furrowed. He stopped walking and I turned to look back at his confused face.

                “But that’s where Hunter lives.” It was my turn to frown.

                “Yeah?”

                “Well, isn’t he going to take you?” I shook my head frantically.

                “Definitely not, I can’t stand the guy!” He chuckled, continuing to walk beside me.

                “Good, I’ll be there at half four.” I said goodbye and stood by the doors, waiting for Kenzi. I still had a seminar to go to and she was in the same one as me so after that we’d be going home to get ready.  

                Kenzi eventually joined me and we walked to the seminar together, talking about our classes. I told her about Maya and she told me about a girl called Zoe. Apparently, she was the girl that was in our new dance troop and she didn’t like Kenzi at all.

                “Honestly, she was a complete bitch,” she muttered as we walked through the doors to the seminar room. I noticed Zoe almost immediately for three reasons. One, she has bright red hair which is really hard to miss. Two, she was glaring at both of us. Three, whilst glaring, she was eating Hunter’s face.

                “And a whore,” I added, not even sparing Zoe and Hunter a glance as we walked to the front of the room to sit with both Kyle and Dylan. There were two other guys sitting with them, they were also from the troop.

                “Hey, guys,” Kyle greeted with a smile, tapping the seats next to him.

                “Hi,” we replied in unison and I looked at the other two guys sitting with them. Both were extremely hot. One of them had light brown hair whilst the other’s hair was nearly black.

                “This is Des,” Kyle gestured to the brown haired guy. “And this is Luke,” he finished.

                “Nice to meet you both,” Kenzi replied before turning on the charm. Neither boy seemed to mind, she chatted animatedly to them whilst I discussed dance times with Kyle. We would be doing a few dance offs with other troops in the near future and other gigs at some clubs. It reminded me of old times; back when we used to dance at the local clubs.

                The seminar went slowly. We just basically collected some textbooks and talked about expectations. After that, we all went home to prepare for the party.

                “I’m not dropping you off to the party.” Hunter walked into my bedroom without a knock, catching me mid changing. I was about to grab my blanket and swear at him, but then I remembered my challenge. I put my hands on my hips, exaggerating my curves and his eyes trailed down my legs before meeting my eyes.

                “I don’t want you to drop me off. I already have a ride,” I stated. Hunter wasn’t wearing much either, just his low hanging jeans. I didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of checking him out so I kept my eyes trained on his smug grin.

                “Really, who?” he asked, leaning on my doorframe. I sighed, throwing my head back in exasperation.

                “Do you have to pry constantly?” I asked, he merely shrugged. “If you don’t mind, I’m getting ready,” I replied flatly whilst gesturing down my body which was only clad in underwear.

                “You seem to be lacking in clothing,” he stated, skimming over my chest and I glared, storming towards him to slam the door in his face. Before I could get anywhere, he grabbed my wrists and pressed them against his bare chest. My breath hitched in my throat when I tried to yank my hands back, only for them to be kept against his muscled chest, rippling under my hands.

                “Don’t tell me that you don’t want me,” he whispered and I scrunched my nose up, kicking his shin. To be honest, I reckoned that it hurt my toes more than it did his shin but I shook my head and yanked my hands back.

                “You’re an ass,” I muttered before shutting the door and continuing to get ready.

                Dylan came for me at exactly half past four and I walked into the front room in my short black dress and heels. Hunter was wearing a tighter black button down shirt with dark jeans. I gave him a once over before grabbing my bag.

                “Stay away from Seb,” he said calmly, approaching me but not getting close enough to touch me.

                “Stop telling me what to do. Hopefully, I won’t encounter you or your brother tonight,” I growled before sauntering out and slamming the door.

                “Are you alright?” Dylan asked when I hopped in his car and slammed the door. I smiled at him and nodded. He was wearing the same as Hunter, he didn’t look quite as good and his shirt was white but he still looked hot.

                “Fine thanks, Hunter is just being a prick,” I added, slipping the seatbelt over my lap. He smirked and didn’t ask for any more details; just put the car into drive.

                The party was happening at a large house, the thumping sound of the music beat through my chest when Dylan first drove onto the street.

                “Is this Kyle’s house?” I asked and Dylan nodded with a slight grin.

                “Yep, it’s just a shame that he doesn’t let us practise here,” he muttered, pulling up outside the house and dragging me inside.

                Kyle met us by the door and greeted us, telling us to help ourselves to drinks and just to enjoy the night. I didn’t see Hunter for the first few hours and spent most of my time dancing and grinding on the dance floor with both Kenzi and Dylan.

                The music seemed to be getting louder as time went on so I went outside for some fresh air.

                His garden seemed even bigger than the house. A vast spread of grass was separated by a large outside pool and garden shed. Sitting down on the bench, I put my drink down and breathed in the fresh air.

                “So, you’re Andy,” I glanced over to my left to see Zoe stood by the door. I inwardly groaned and rolled my eyes, dealing with her was the last thing that I wanted to do.

                “Yep,” I answered, looking back towards the pool. I heard her heels click and she was soon sitting on the bench next to me.

                “So, you live with Hunter,” she muttered. Did this girl just constantly repeat herself?

                “Yep.” She sighed, not saying a word as we stayed sitting there, listening to the music thumping from inside the building.

                “Does he talk about me?” she asked, looking at me. I shrugged.

                “We don’t really talk if I’m honest,” I mumbled and she grunted.

                “Well, keep your hands off, okay?” That set my temper off.

                “Look, I don’t like being told what to do and I like you even less. I’m not interested in Hunter so leave me alone.” She scoffed and got up, storming inside. Grunting under my breath, I brought my drink to my lips before hearing someone else come outside.

                “Hello, gorgeous.” A voice slurred. Suddenly, the idea of staying with Zoe didn’t seem so bad. I looked over to see a guy undressing me with his eyes.

                Getting up to go back inside, the guy stood in the way, grasping my wrist.

                “Not so fast, baby,” he cooed, pushing me back and away from the door. I stumbled over my heels and was about to call out loud but he put his hand over my mouth.

                “Shut up,” he ordered, shoving me back against the wall. My heart started to hammer and every hair on my skin stood on edge. I tried to squirm and attack him but he pressed the length of his body against me. I shrieked against his hand but barely any sound escaped, he just chuckled, taking his hand away to kiss me with his wet sloppy lips. I groaned, trying to bite his lip, when I managed it, I was rewarded with a hard slap against my cheek. The slap physically stunned me into silence. I whimpered when he groped my chest, letting a single tear fall down my cheek.

                “Get off,” I stuttered, trying to push his weight away from me. He narrowed his eyes and cursed at me, running his hand down my body to unzip his jeans. Panic flooded my entire body, I had to get out. More tears started to fall when I heard the zip pull down. I started to hit his chest but he just laughed, pushing the bottom of my dress up , my feeble attempts at pushing it back down soon failed when he slammed his pelvis against mine.

                “Please, don’t,” I whispered, not being able to speak through my panicked pants of breath.

                “This isn’t going to hurt, baby, just enjoy the ride,” he slurred. The alcohol stank from his breath, surrounding my nose as I tried to batter him from me. When he started to push the top of his jeans down, I thrashed, desperate to get out of his grip. More tears started to spill down my cheeks, wetting my entire face.

                Almost as quickly as he appeared, the weight was gone from me and I heard voices. Slipping down the wall to the floor was when more tears came.

                “Touch her again and you won’t live to see tomorrow.” I didn’t know who was there, my eyes were too glazed from the tears but I recognised the voice and I just wanted to throw my arms around him and hug him. 

As said above, I'm not chuffed with this! And before anybody says that the story is moving too fast, it has barely begun ;) Any-who let me know what you think, whether it was as crap as I think it is :) Also, sorry if all my romancy stuff is awful, I don't normally write anything heated so when Hunter and Andy do their bits, I'm not very experienced :P thanks! vote and comment, please? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 960 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
319 41 16
"Dad, there are a few things that a teenage girl is supposed to hide from her parents. It's a rule. Read the rule book." I told him seriously. "Okay...
13.3M 331K 38
"You're the good little church girl, this sort of thing shouldn't have happened!" Hunter exclaimed and I scoffed. "Please, you're the badass gang mem...
Bex By KaylieR4

Teen Fiction

47.2K 1.8K 48
One girl. One boy. One life changing deal. "You change your mind?" He asked smugly as I walked over to him. "Before I agree to anything, I have o...