Determination •~{Chara X Fri...

By Butterflys-that-fly

Timelines Frisk p.o.v Chara please don't, I want to save you RESET chara next reset I will save you RESET Cha... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Valentines day special lemon (has nothing to do with the story)
Chapter three
Chapter 4 "Dreams"
Chapter 5 "matching necklace"
Chapter 6 "nightmares and shared dreams"
Chapter 7 "shared nightmares?"
Chapter 8 "tests, insomia and sleep talking"
Chapter 9~ childish fears, the surface
Chapter 10: escape plan confession
Chapter 11- new home
Chapter 12- new clothes, change of plans
Chapter 13:Enrolment, Cake
Chapter 14:Can I have this dance
Chapter 15: The Trip To Mount Ebtt
Chapter 16 The living hell gets even worse
Chapter 17 dreams
Tagged!
Chapter 19: The C O R E
Epilogue
Halloween Special
Should i revamp

Chapter 18- Cuddles on a day out

188 3 0
By Butterflys-that-fly

Frisk p.o.v
It's been about an hour since we woke up, Gaster hadn't came yet, he was late, or, maybe gone shopping, I didn't care though chara was holding me in their arm as I cuddled with them chara was reading me a book, a fantasy book about moons, fairy's, and other mythical creatures, it was called red blood moon, or something like that I was still tired and and only wanted to cuddle, but I love chara's voice as they read.

I soon drifted off to sleep.

Chara's p.o.v

I read to frisk until I heard soft snores they had fallen asleep I smiled softly kissed their head  smiled softly I had just finished chapter one of the pink moon (idk may or may not be a reference to my Instagram profile and back drop XD) I placed the book to the side and cuddled with frisk holding them close I smiled softly nuzzling frisks hair "I love you" I mumbled laying beside them smiling.

Tomorrow we leave, I thought looking at frisk, rest my dear, I smiled holding them close blushing slightly, 'You deserve it.' I thought.

"Frisk, you're my reason to live" I mumbled holding them close.

Frisk's P.O.V

"Frisk, you're my reason to live." I heard Chara mumble as they held me closer, I had woken up awhile ago, I blushed pretending to sleep, I felt a soft touch on my check, I blushed softly trying to stop my face from heating up.

"Did you have a nice nap, frisky." Chara asked.

I opened my eyes nodding as I blushed "Thats good, frisky." I blushed at the nick name "Mmhm!" I hummed out smiling, Chara smiled back, 'They have such a beautiful smile.' I thought blushing slightly.

Chara's P.O.V

'Ahh!' I was mentally screaming frisk was so cute!

I looked into frisk's sparkling brown eyes blushing slightly, I swear they'll be the death of me! I smiled kissing their forehead, they blushed slightly, adorable, I hugged them, cuddling them "I love you so much, frisky." they looked up at me and in a innocent voice they said "I love you too, chary." (makes a good nick name eh? XD) I blushed frisk stop being cute!

They smiled at me, sinking into my grip "I love to make you smile." they mumbled stealing my warmth I smiled at this "I love to make you smile too" I replied as they smiled at me, this was perfect. I couldn't have asked for someone so prefect.

Frisk's P.O.V

I smiled as I heard chara say that, I love them so much, they can make me so happy all the time, I blushed slighty nuzzling into chara's chest for warmth I let out a soft purr, and blushed more.

Chara softly pet me while I cuddled up to her listening to them as chara hummed to me, I hummed along, with a soft smile, they blushed slightly smiling.

Chara p.o.v

Holy shit frisk is adorable, I was internally screaming but somehow keeping it cool and continued to hum, they hummed along blushing, I love them so much! I smiled hugging frisk closely, they nuzzled into my chest I blushed I don't deserve this, but I love it, I love that frisk chose me.

This may sound selfish but I'm happy and I feel awesome frisk loves me and only me, and no one can take them from me, I love that feeling, it makes me happy, no matter how selfish it sounds, it's true.

Frisk soon fell asleep once again.

Tomorrow..

I laid beside her slowly falling asleep too.

T O M O R R O W . . . .

A/N: I'm finally finished this chapter, hmmm! Sorry it short though, I just, the world is being so frisking 'great'! Again arugh, it's frustrating but I'm going to a convention on Saturday, and today I found out how much the world 'loves' me but meh, it doesn't matter! Anyways yay one of the last chapters is complete.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.2K 14
What instead of having a son, Toriel and Asgore had a daughter? A daughter who never died? A daughter named (y/n). Monsters have been locked in the...
29.4K 822 22
{COMPLETED} When Frisk climbed Mt. Ebott, she had expected to simply be erased from existence. But instead, she awoke Underground, and found herself...
220K 8.9K 23
It was just a normal Saturday. (Y/N) was playing Undertale for the millionth time. She was obsessed. (Y/N) had played all of the routes. True Pacifis...
10.1K 224 47
"Many years ago. Humans and monsters used to live in peace. Until war broke out between the two race. It was a battle full of lost and pain to both s...