Save Me From Myself

By Qveeniee

Luan Loud is the comedian in the Loud House. She's always happy and perky. But lately she's been sad. She sto... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Check this out
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
News
A\N
A/N Part 2

Chapter 36

1.2K 24 2
By Qveeniee

Luan's POV

I groaned as I tried to force my eyes open. With a lot of difficulty, my eyes shot open.

The room was bright yellow and it had a decent amount of space. I took a look to the left of my bed, where all the beeping noises were coming from.

Am I really hooked up to all those machines? Wow.

I sat up slowly. There was soft snoring in the corner, my head flipped around. Maggie. She was still here.

That's so sweet of her to be here with me. She looks so peaceful and harmless while she's asleep.

I laid back down, just staring into space. "Hey. You're finally awake," her raspy morning voice, sounded throughout the room.

"Hi Maggs. You know you didn't have to wait here with me. I would've been fine."

She shrugged. "It's fine. Your family couldn't handle you being in that bed like that, so I offered to stay with you."

"Well thanks," I blushed a little at her sweetness.

Before I had a chance to speak, Lynn came in jumping on my bed and crushing me in a hug.

"Luan! I'm so glad you're awake! I missed you!" She yelled out.

"Ouch," I groaned. "I missed you too." As Lynn jumped off me, everyone else piled in and nearly squeezed me to death.

"Oww. Guys. That hurts." "Sorry," they all apologized. " "How are you feeling hun?" Mom asked.

"In pain, but I'm glad to be awake." "And we're glad you're awake," Lincoln smiled.

Meanwhile everyone was still talking all at once, I glanced in Maggie's previous position, but she wasn't there.

'When did she leave?' I wondered.

For the rest of the day, my siblings kept me occupied. It was nice for all of us to be together in my room, just chilling and having fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 130 12
( During the NSL timeline) After Lisa Loud's little experiment goes wrong, the world now has super powers, even Lincoln. But, he has a power that was...
7.2K 99 47
Rita Loud and her daughters Lori,Leni,Luna,Luan,Lynn,Lucy,Lola,Lana and Lisa find their love within an 18 year old Shadow Blaze. All characters excep...
102K 1.6K 18
Luna Loud and (Y/N) (L/N) been best friends since preschool and had always been there for each other. What would happen if one caught feelings for on...
You & I By JCGW

Fanfiction

18.6K 221 13
Luna plugged her guitar into the amp and strummed once then held her hand up high in the air with the guitar pick in hand. "Sam! Are you ready?!" Lun...