Lonely shadow Part 2 (BTS Sug...

By Z-Tan1

Part 2 Yeyyyy!!!!!! You should read the first part before reading this one. And have fun reading!!!!! ^-^ [29... More

Begin
Long-time no see
Where are you?
Sherlock Holmes search
We are coming!
First try...
Second try...
Found you!!
How could you?!
Is that really you?
Dead inside
Bad Déjà-vu
Wait, what!?
Sweet revenge!
Let's end this!
UPDATE!!!
Special Chapter!
THANKS GUYS!!!!

YOU!??!!!?

563 44 17
By Z-Tan1

She pressed the doorbell and we waited for a few minutes. I didn't know her parents were this rich. They lived in a mansion. The door opened and a maid was standing there. Her eyes widened when she saw Cyndi.

Cyndi: "H-Hey."

Maid: "Miss Cyndi! It's you!"

She said excited.

Cyndi: "Please, just call me Cyndi."

She smiled and let us in.

Maid: "Your parents will be here in a few minutes."

After two minutes we heard someone running down the stairs. We turned around and saw her parents. Their eyes were teary when they saw Cyndi. I looked over and saw her eyes got teary too.

Cyndi: "H-Hey mom, dad."

She said trying not to cry. Her mom looked at her for a while, then she ran and hugged her daughter tight. Cyndi hugged her mom back and soon her father joined. I was standing there with tears in my eyes. It was a wonderful moment. After a while they broke the hug.

Mom: "Where were you? How are you? Do you need something?"

Her mom asked while she cupped the face of their daughter. Cyndi smiled as a tear roll down her cheeks.

Cyndi: "I'm okay mom. I just missed you guys."

Dad: "We missed you too."

The hugged each other again. I thought that they might need some time so I went out to get some fresh air. I think Cyndi's parents didn't even notice me standing there. I smiled as I thought about their happy faces when they saw each other. I was walking down the street while I was lost in my thoughts. Then I noticed that I hadn't talked to Yoongi since we were here so I decided to call him. I pulled out my phone and searched for his number. When I was about to call him I suddenly felt someone pull me. My phone fell out of my hands. I tried to scream but someone put a cloth on my mouth and I started to feel dizzy. The last thing I remember before I blacked out was that I was in a van.

Cyndi pov.

Cyndi: "Mom, dad, I want you to meet my best friend Yuna."

Mom: "Sure sweetie, where is she?"

Cyndi: "She is right her-"

I stopped when I noticed that she wasn't here anymore.

Cyndi: "She was with me. Wait I'll call her."

I said while I dialled her number. She didn't pick up. That is strange.

Cyndi: "Huh, that is strange. She isn't picking up."

I awkwardly smiled to hide my worries.

Mom: "Is everything okay honey?"

Cyndi: "N-No she is gone and I don't know where she is."

Dad: "Maybe she just went out? Why don't we go look for her?"

I nodded and we all went out and started to look for Yuna.

We were walking down the street and looking for her. By all the time that went by I started to get more worried. What happened? Yuna where are you? I tried to call her once again. But this time I could hear a phone ringing from somewhere. I walked to further and saw a handy on the street. I quickly picked it up and saw the ID caller. My eyes winded as I saw my name written on it. This is Yuna's phone! But where is she?! I looked around if I could see her but she was nowhere to be seen. I started to panic.

Cyndi: "MOM! DAD!"

I screamed as I held her phone tight and my eyes got teary.

Mom: "Yes? Did you found her?"

My mom asked me when they came. I turned around to face them and a tear escaped my eyes. My mom just hugged me and I started to cry in her arms. What happened Yuna?

Yoongi pov.

The whole day was so boring. Jungkook kept on disturbing me and the others were doing their usual stuff. I had also work to do but I could only think of Yuna. Why didn't she call me? Is everything ok? Probably yes, I mean Jungkook also didn't receive a call from Cyndi, right? Should I call her? No, she is probably busy. But I miss her. Just call her!!! I picked up my phone and searched for her number. I called her and waited for her to pick up but unfortunately she didn't pick up. I threw my phone on the bed and laid down. I miss you.

??? pov.

I was in my room playing with a knife while thinking about her. Her beautiful smile. Her wonderful hair. Her perfect personality. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. The door opened and one of my man came in.

Man: "They are here."

He said. I turned my head to the side, not looking at him, and nodded. After he left I turned my head back where it was. Finally, I found you!

Yuna pov.

I woke up in a dark room. Not again! I thought. I looked around and noticed a figure standing in front of me.

???: "Did you miss me?"

I heard him say. That voice sounded familiar. Who is that?

Yuna: "Who are you?"

I asked. He let out a sigh.

???: "You really don't remember me?"

Who is that? I thought a for a while. Then I finally recognised him. He came out of the dark and I saw him clearly. It's him!

___________________________________

WHO??!!

Oh wait, I already know who it is...Haha! XD

But do you? What do you think? Who is it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 60.8K 127
here's a tip; don't read the beginning chapters, cause i used to be a kboo
480K 15.5K 43
"Even if you wanna rape her, Go ahead. But let me watch at least .... I can't deny that she has a nice body " ••A story about two who were not meant...
24.8K 608 37
This is a list of Yoongi fictions that I had in mind. some might even have a part 2. If you see any of these stories in any other platform other than...
146K 6.2K 46
This is book two for "In The Dark" It's been eight months since you escaped the mansion. You try to live your life as normally as possible, and you d...