Paintbrush

By zelaughingqueen

❝Some spoke with words. Some spoke with music. She spoke with her paintbrush and he listened. ❞ - REVIEWS: ... More

↬one.
↬two.
↬three.
↬four.
↬five.
↬six.
↬seven.
↬eight.
↬nine.
↬ten.
↬eleven.
↬twelve.
↬thirteen.
↬fourteen.
↬fifteen.
↬sixteen.
↬seventeen.
↬eighteen.
↬nineteen.
↬twenty.
↬epilogue.
Rest of the Series

Pure Love Tales

14.6K 376 27
By zelaughingqueen

  The "Pure Love Tales" series is pretty much self explanatory.

  It's a set of short stories I will create and continue adding on to it for as long as I feel needed.

  This is the third book in the series but, you may read it in whatever order you'd like.

  Currently, the series include:

  1. Slow Suicide.
  2. The Homeless Boy.
  3. Paintbrush.
4. Colorless Hearts.

  Most stories will not have anything to do with the others. The rest will have mentions of other characters from other stories in the series.

  The main theme of the series is pure, innocent love.

  Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 271 20
Find out what's next for the Quilete beauty and Jasper...Will she be able to move on from the tragedy in her life?Or Will she give up?Will new surpri...
1.4M 85.4K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...
2.3K 513 29
Highest ranking: #128 in Teen Fiction. Best Cover Award by Fight to Survive Awards. Life was easy for Olivia till her mother decided to go on a road...
499 68 19
It feels like we are in hell when we are all alone.. When we leave our bestfreinds and start for a new life... When everything seems to be new.... Al...