Forever Together Robin x Read...

AkemiHonda1 által

You had just gotten into the Teen Titans, when strange things start happening between you and Robin. Will he... Több

New Recruit!
Rules
The Uncalled For?!
Shopping
Discovered
Christmas!
Obvious
Short Update
Combining
Introvert
Suggestion
Hot
Gone
Captured
A/N
Heart Shattered
Confession
A/N and Epilouge
A/N: Years Later

What?!

10.1K 284 81
AkemiHonda1 által

"Look what I found this morning!" Cyborg sung as he walked into the kitchen.
"What?" I asked, mouth full of cereal.
He put a picture in front of my face that showed me and Robin sleeping in my bed.
"When did this happen?" I asked.
"Last night." Cyborg stated.
"Yeah bro, we could hear you talking all night." Beast Boy said sleepily.
"We only talked until like ten!" I snapped.
"Well apparently you both got really tired." Raven said.
I must've been so tired this morning that I didn't even notice him in my bed.
"I-I'm sorry f-for causing you guys so much trouble." I stuttered.
"It is the okay." Starfire said, "We understand it was the accident."
"Thanks Star." I said looking down at my bowl.
"Don't be ashamed Y/N" Cyborg said touching my shoulder.
"Ashamed of what? Nothing happened." I blushed.
"If you say so."

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! TFR here! I'm trying to update daily so you all won't have to wait for long. Also I just have a bunch of free time. Today is my mother's birthday so please wish her the happiest of days! Thanks for reading! Bye!

P.S.- Yes I made the face swap at the top. XD

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

9.3K 154 13
Y/n is a normal, kind sweet teenager who gets terrible treatment from her father because she loves the Madrigals and has a crush on one of them. Her...
406K 6.4K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
893K 54.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
587K 21.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...