Alexandria ♱ Klaus Mikaelson

By JckSparrow

For hundreds of years, Klaus Mikaelson has hidden his weakness very well. Only some have been lucky enough to... More

love, and hate.
00; Mississippi River, 300 years ago.
01; hello again, old friend.
02; estranged
03; immortal promises
alexandria; the playlist
04; 1516
05; finest hour
06; september 1516
07; haunting
08; mother
10; sire

09; october 1520

2.4K 81 13
By JckSparrow

Her screams of horror echoed the halls of the DeMedici manor. Blood staining her white nightgown, her hands shaking violent while tears blurred her vision. 

Nadia raced into the nursery, horrified by the discovery of the scene. Alexandria sat in the middle of the room, blood smeared over the walls and in the beds that the children slept in. Nadia quickly rushed to her sister's side. 

Alexandria didn't utter a word, her mind was racing and her heart was numb. She'd lost everything and she was powerless to do anything. She was unable to save the two things that she loved more than anything her life. 

Nadia saw the change within her sister. 

A change that will stick for years to come. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 718 42
1000 years ago, Klaus Mikaelson, the feared hybrid, was married to a 15-year-old girl for almost a full two days when he made a mistake that has haun...
256K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
604K 15.1K 30
When Katerina Petrova was only human, she was tricked into falling in love with Niklaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid who was only going to use her...
81.7K 2K 25
𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑰𝑬𝐒, 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍. ☆༄ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Astrid Mikaelson - wife of Niklaus Mikaelson - follows her husband to Mystic...