Impulse (Published)

By fl0wersniffinwh0re

She realized that her love for her professor was probably nothing more than a childish infatuation. She wasn'... More

Impulse
Preview
One
Two
Three
Authors Note
Four
Five
Seven
A/N
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Chapter 11
Twelve
To Those Who Can't Read Chapter 11
Thirteen
Authors Note
Fourteen
Another A/N
Fifteen: Homecoming Horror Part 1
Good News
Sixteen
Seventeen
VERY IMPORTANT
Bad News
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty- Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty- Eight
Twenty - Nine
Thirty
Thirty- One
Thirty- Two: Russian Roulette Part 1
Twenty-Three: Russian Roulette Part 2
Quick A/N
Thirty-Four: Russian Roulette Finale Part 3
Another Quick A/N
Thirty-Five
Epilogue
Moral Of The Book
So Long Farewell To My Teachers Pets
Publish On Smashwords?
Available
On iBooks & Barnes & Noble
I'm Back.
DMV Wattpad Meetup!

Six

126K 2.5K 686
By fl0wersniffinwh0re

Dedicated to my Diamond of Wattpad. She's literally so freaking epic! I suggest y'all go read her books! Legendary.

Vaginas' looked so damn weird. I had been looking at mine just so I can get a better image of the sexual organs and I was just looking at it like it was some science experiment.

There was the lips that just seemed massive and overlapped everything else. Then there was the tiny little bud..the clit..how does something so tiny cause so much pleasure? I will never know why. But I wasn't complaining.

I had stopped practically dissecting my feminine area in order to get read for school, today was Friday so I was mostly looking forward towards the party tonight. I was going to do some research on how easily teenagers got aroused, hopefully to incorporate that into my new forbidden erotica.

I dressed in a white chiffon collared top and tucked it into my black skater skirt with my converse top it off. I kept my hair down in front of my face with a headband and my glasses.

I had style but I was an ugly ass nerd in everybody else's eyes, so to them, I was just trying too hard.

I kept my phone fully charged and on standby just in case anything interesting happened with Mr. Valente and Ms. Evelyn.

I walked into my creative arts classroom with high hopes as I realized I was the first to arrive.

Ms. Evelyn was nowhere in sight but I didn't mind, I was focused on talking to Mr. Valente, using hidden conversation just as Sage instructed.

"Good morning." I said in a light inviting tone. Mr. Valente was wearing a button up with a blue tie and slacks. His hair was brushed back to reveal his blue eyes.

"You're early. My class isn't a torture chamber after all, is it Ms. Winter?" He asks and is that a smile I see?

Either he's not such a dickwad after all or Ms. Evelyn is throwing that ass back because he actually freaking smiled.

"Your class is way too easy for me to stress over. I have teachers who are worse." I simply reply with a shrug and sit in the seat directly across from him and cross my legs.

His head tilts to the side as I see him observing my outfit, his eyes drifted a little too low for my liking but he was looking at how short my skirt seemed to be.

"That skirt is awfully short." He says in a blunt tone and I frown and glance down at my skater skirt.

It looked pretty damn normal to me.

"No. It's fingertip length." I assure and he folds his arms across his chest.

Why was he so damn concerned about my outfit?

"Stand up." He instructs and I widen my eyes. "Excuse me?" I ask in an almost offended tone. This man has lost his damn mind.

"I did not stutter. Stand," he repeats and I frown again and rise to my feet again, playing with my fingers and glancing down at my converse.

"Hands to your sides." He adds and I softly grunt before complying. "Too much of your thigh is showing, it may be fingertip length but you do have long legs. I suggest you wear a different skirt." He says and I roll my eyes.

This man was lucky I was a student and a conservative person- otherwise I would have smacked the dog shit out of him. "Who are you, my father?" I ask sarcastically and he looks away for a moment.

"It's not ladylike to be wearing something like that at your age." He mumbles.

He had the nerve to talk about things along those lines of morals.

"Look, my outfit compared to others makes me look like a nun. You may be my teacher but you are not my father. I can wear what I want and if you don't like that- tough luck." I say with a forced smile.

"Watch your tone with me. You don't want another detention now do you?" He asks.

I almost chuckled right there in his face- he wants me to fear him.

I noticed that the more I challenged him, the angrier he gets. It was a real killer to his dominant personality.

"I just might. I do need extra help anyways." I say taking a step closer to his desk.

His jaw clenches.

Holy shit he did the jaw clenching thing. When guys get angry and their jaw does that thing- the one that could make me take off my panties and wave it on a stick and wave it back and forth as a sign of me about to forfeit my virginity.

"What is it with you? Do you have family issues? What's wrong? Why are you so disrespectful?" He says the last word as if it were a sin.

"Why are you acting like you really care. I'm pretty sure you could just make one phone call and I'd be out of your classroom." I point out and he shakes his head. "That doesn't change anything. Now I advise you have a seat Ms. Marley. I'm feeling generous and feel as though two detentions have harmed your record enough. I pity you." He says in a sarcastic tone.

"Your sarcasm is humorous. But don't pity me, I have peasants in this school with the IQ of a horse to do that for me." I say with an exaggerated giggle.

He stares at me hard, his fingers tapping up against the table which I notice he does when he gets angry.

What was that tempting him to do? Yell? Hit?

I guess I'd find out, I needed it for this book.

"Time to get sexified!" Aryiana exclaims after school as Violet, Sage and I pour into her room with anticipation. It was time to get ready for the dance and we we're actually getting somewhat excited. "Sage, since I know you're willing to be daring with your attire, I'm giving you a a bralette strapped top with a black skater skirt and heels." Aryiana says tossing the clothes to Sage, "Can I shower first? I need to shave my legs." Sage grumbles and Violet cringes, "Caveman!" She shouts and Sage sticks her tongue out.

"Knock yourself out, you know where the towels are." Aryiana says rummaging through her closet.

"Please don't make me wear a skirt," Violet begs and Aryiana turns around with an evil smirk, "Oh you won't be wearing a skirt, you'll be wearing a one sleeve black bodycon dress to show off your curves and your tummy." Aryiana announces as she tosses the dress over to Violet.

Her eyes widen in horror, "My stomach is going to be showing!" She screams and Aryiana rolls her eyes. "You have a really nice body Vi, show it off." Aryiana says wiggling her eyebrows and Violet cringes.

Aryiana then looks at me and I swallow hard, sweet God almighty, I was next.

"My beautiful baby Marley, you my dear, shall be wearing, a black bralette with aztec high waisted shorts." She says and tosses me my clothes. I stare at them before I pick them up as I look over to see Violet slowing tugging off her sweater.

"What are you wearing?" I ask her and she smirks, "I'm going to wear a dress too so Vi doesn't feel left out." She says with an assuring smile and turns around and begins stripping of her clothes.

I hear the shower begin to run and see Violet start to actually put on the dress. "Violet, you're wearing a thong." I hear myself say and she blushes red, Aryiana spins around and her mouth drops.

"What?" Violet says clearly embarrassed and I'm in too much of a shock to even reply again. "You're wearing a.. thong thong thong thong." Aryiana sings the old song The Thong Song with a goofy grin and Violet frowns, "Hey, I knew I'd look like a whore tonight so I had to do some preparation of my own." She simply says and moves on to slide the dress on. Aryiana giggles and turns to take off her bra and I blush and turn down. Even though we've all be friends for awhile, I still wasn't used to seeing them naked.

I was such a damn virgin.

"So we're all wearing heels?" I ask and Aryiana nods as she adjusts her straps, her tits looked massive in that dress. "Mhm. It makes your legs look long." She says with a smile and grabs heels for me to wear. She was lucky we all wore the same size 7 1/2 shoe.

"I'm bow legged." I remind softly and she frowns, "Marley, stop doing that. You're beautiful and have lovely legs, now hush and put these on you little sex kitten." She purrs.

Sex being the operative word.

After dressing and putting on makeup, we all piled into Aryiana's car. "How the hell did you do this cat eye?" Sage asks, observing her mascara in her phone camera. "This is sorcery, I have never met a female who can do a perfect cat eye in one try." Sage adds and Aryiana shakes her head. "Putting on makeup is a talent for me. It took me years to perfect. But you guys look sexy. How do you feel?" She asks and I look outside the window.

We had taken multiple pictures before we left and I was still feeling awkward. I couldn't make sexy faces so I was probably smiling like it was a school picture through each one.

I sat in the front seat while Sage and Violet sat in the back, we were close to the party and my heart was pounding in my chest.

"I'm so nervous." Violet whispers and I turn around to see her head between her legs. I couldn't blame her, I felt like opening the car door and rolling down the freeway.

"Me too, I'm so nervous, I have to fart." Sage says and I turn around to stare at her. "Roll down the window, my stomach's bubbling too." I whisper and Aryiana rolls her eyes, "Guys, it's a party not your wedding day. Now when we walk in, you'll see people drinking, you can get one if you want, dance to the music and have fun guys. It's senior year bitches!" She says at the top of her lungs and I can't help but smile a little.

"What if I'm dancing on a guy and I fart?" Sage suddenly asks and I choke on laughter. "You won't, stop being paranoid." Aryiana assures and we turn into a neighborhood but get caught up on traffic.

"All of these cars are going to Zachary's house?" I ask and she nods. "It's usually like this." Aryiana explains and turns to park next to the sidewalk. "Don't bother trying to get a good place up there, it's more traffic when we leave." She says and turns off the engine. "Let's go ladies."

We exit the vehicle and start walking down the sidewalk, the cool night air brushing across my bare legs. "Oh look there's a church." I point out and hear my dad begging me to take a picture in my head.

We approached the large house and Aryiana opened the door, the first thing I smelled was smoke and alcohol. Strobe lights flickered across the room along with intoxicated teenagers stumbling everywhere. "Are we late?" Violet asks and Aryiana shakes her head, "Actually maybe a bit early."

Early? She must be joking?

We walked into the living room as the latest music blared, I glanced around the room and felt Violet grab my hand. "I don't feel like probing random people." She says into my ear and I smile. We finally reach the kitchen and I see Zachary. His choppy black hair was draped with...sweat? And he was wearing a white t-shirt, holding drinks in his hands. "Four amigas, you made it." Zachary's mother was Spanish so he mixed his language in every now and then. Sage, Violet and I stood behind Aryiana, all looking awkward and uncomfortable. "Drink?" He offers and Aryiana takes a red cup, "I wonder if he has sweet tea or gatorade." Violet whispers in my ear and I purse my lips.

"I don't bite loves. It's a party, have fun." He offers and Violet takes a cup as well as Sage. I just stand there with my arms folded across my chest.

I turn around to see a few familiar boys from school approach us and there eyes widen. "You girls look amazing." A guy named Chris says and looks over at Violet. "Wanna dance?" He asks her and she sips her drink slowly, looking noninterested.

We all stared at her waiting for her reply as she sipped slowly. "I suppose I can," She finally says, taking the rest of her drink to the head and grabbing his hand.

What got her so bold? Maybe it was that drink? It boosted her self esteem, I needed that daily. Mark walked over and whispered something in Sage's ear, making her eyes widen and nod. "Be careful," I whisper over to her as she grabs his hand and smirks.

I watch as they vanish into the crowd and Aryiana turns around to hand me a cup. "Down the hatchet." She says and I stare at it.

Well....cheers to the freakin weekend.

I take down the drink and cringe as the warm strong alcohol slides down my throat. "Have fun sexy." She adds and smacks my ass and moves into the crowd, leaving me with Zachary.

His eyes were low and he had a dorky smile on his face. "You look great," he mumbles and I snort and take another cup. "Glad you think so." I hear myself mumble, it was sad that I couldn't take a compliment- I didn't know how. No matter how good I looked in someone's eyes.

"You don't agree?" He asks shocked and I shrug and finish off the second drink, slowly getting accustomed to the taste.

"So what is there to do around here?" I ask finally as I reach for a 3rd.

Zachary chuckles, obviously amused by how naive I was to these type of things.

I knew how to graph an equation.

I knew how to pay my parents taxes.

I need how to outsmart any teacher with a PhD.

But I, Marley Winter did not know how to have fun as a teenager- much less function at a party.

"Literally anything you want. Drink, dance, smoke, whatever you please." I took note to how he didn't mention anything sexual, major points on his half for that.

"Well since this is your party, and my first and last, why don't you show me around?" I ask and stare at the contents in the drink.

Since when did this get me so bold?

Same affect it had on Violet...

Zachary nods and steps to the side, walking over towards his living area where teenagers were fist pumping and grinding on each other.

Couples made out sloppily on the couch and I gagged, this was not my scene. I struggled to keep up with Zachary as I sipped on my cup gingerly.

We finally reached a door and he opens it, revealing his back door where it was completely empty minus a few kids smoking some weed but it was actually quiet.

"You seemed out of place in there." He says and sits down on the bench,

I heard the crickets chirp as I wobbled in my high heels to sit next to him. "Why do you look bored too? This is your party." I say and he chuckles again and looks away for a moment. "It gets old. I only throw them for the hype. Just so everyone else can have fun." He explains and I frown, "So you mean to tell me, you don't have fun at your own parties?" I ask and he shakes his head, "I do. I just can't really...let loose, you know?" He asks and I nod, completely agreeing.

I wanted to let loose too but of course in a different way.

"Hey, we're seniors. This time next year, you can." I assure and he smiles to himself and reaches into his pocket.

"What's that?" I ask as I see him pull out a dime bag.

"Weed. Never tried it?" He asks and I shake my head, nervously gripping my cup.

"Your name is Marley. Like Bob Marley, you know this was like his signature thing right?" He asks and I bite my lip and shrug again with a nervous smile. "Hey I'm not forcing you, the offers open." He assures and I watch as he rolls his joint gracefully.

Jesus Christ above, my father would be flipping his lid right about how.

Zachary puts the joint to his lip, sucking in and pulling it away, I hear him make tiny gasps and I guess that's how you smoke it. I watch as he exhales smoke from his lips and I put my cup to the side.

"May I try?" I ask and mentally kick myself.

May I try? I sounded like such a child.

"Sure," he replies and hands it to me and I hold it shakily. "Don't let it burn." He warns and I bring it to my lips, sucking in and feeling it full my lungs and it almost burns. I pull away and hold it in, just like I saw Zachary do before exhaling.

"Marley is on her Bob Marley shit." Zachary teases and I giggle and bring it to my lips once more.

"What do you like to do?" He then asks me as I hand him the joint. My eyes suddenly feeling heavy and a weight lifting off of my shoulders. I feel lighter.

"I write." I say and spit over to the side, the taste still consuming my mouth.

"What do you write?" He asks me and hands me back the blunt. "Erotica." I reply easily and gaze off into the night sky.

"Erotica? Isn't that like sex stuff?" He asks and I chuckle. That was an unintelligent answer. "Something like that." I reply and choke and cough on the next hit. "Pace yourself." He coos and I hand him the blunt again.

"Any inspiration?" He asks me and I smirk, if only he knew, "Some people at school for now." I say thoughtfully and he nods as he finishes the rest of his blunt, "What do you like to do?" I ask him and suddenly he laughs softly and for some reason so do I.

"What's so funny?" I ask and he shakes his head, "I don't even know. But to answer your question, I sing." He replies back with an awkward smile.

"Really?" I ask and he nods. "But enough about that. Tell me about some of the sex stuff you write about." That was a dangerous question he was asking and I didn't know if I should answer or not.

"Oh you know. Being tied up and stuff." I whisper and look away.

Damn my eyes were low.

"You like the sort of thing?" He asks me and I blush. "I suppose."

"Ever been?" He asks me and I blush again. "Are you a virgin?" He whispers in a soft tone. But he asks it as if I never been kissed. It felt like elementary school all over again. "Like Mary." I reply back with a forced smile. "I'm surprised, you're pretty." He compliments and I roll my eyes. "Oh yes because my glasses and awkward behavior is such a turn on." I say sarcastically and he chuckles. "Actually it is." There's a brief moment of silence between us and I bite the inside of my cheek.

"Your awkward behavior really isn't awkward. You just don't act like other people. And your glasses...are really sexy actually." He says it in a tone that confuses me. As if he doesn't know what to say.

"Thanks." I mumble and I rise to my feet. "Maybe I can help you with your book some time." He offers and I see that he's just playing around which gives me a sign of relief.

"Ha- very funny." I reply back and slip into the house.

I walked back inside the house, my eyes dazed as I glanced around the drunken teens. I felt like I was almost walking on air as I pushed through the crowd until I finally ran into Violet, "We've been looking for you. Are you ready?" She asks me and I see that her words are almost slurred. I nod and look behind her to see a guy still trying to dance on her. "He asked me if I wanted to go upstairs. But I don't understand why," She says her eyes squinting as she shakes her head. "He's going to show you his bed," I tease and scan the crowd to look for Sage and Aryiana. "Why would he show me his bed?" Violet asks in an irritated tone. "He wants to sleep with you," I whisper in her ear through the blasting music. Violet's eyes widen and her mouth drops, "God, how many drinks has he had?" She asks me and I glance back at him to see that he's staring at us curiously. "He looks pretty sober to me," I say with a chuckle and she cringes. "How many drinks have I had?" She says sarcastically and grabs my arm, "Let's get the girls and go," She whispers and I look over at the guy who look's kind of upset.

He wanted her no good anyways, I hear chanting and pull Violet along, seeing that I was still high, but at least I wasn't drunk.

At first I hear something that sounds like "Hey!" But soon enough realize they're chanting, "Sage!" I frown and push through everybody to finally see Sage on her back with a tube in her mouth and beer falling through it. I roll my eyes as she squints her eyes as she finishes the last of the alcohol and every explodes in excitement. I reach over and pull Sage up as her eyes flutter to fixate on me. "Do you know where Aryiana is?" I ask her and she shakes her head. "Well come on party animal," I say and she stumbles to her feet. "I have to take a shit man." She groans and I cringe.

Not even alcohol can change a person. "You need water, I don't want you to throw up." I say as I struggle to keep Violet and Sage on their feet.

We maneuver through the group of people and move towards the doorway. "Hey, Zachary, have you seen Aryiana?" I ask him and as if on que, I see her trotting down the stairs with a flushed face.

"Aryiana, what were you-"

"Don't worry about it love," she interrupts me and goes towards the front door.

"Did someone hurt you?" I ask suddenly concerned. I would shut this party down and burn the house down if someone did.

"No! Not at all." She assures, smiling to herself.

What the actual hell?

Aryiana, Vi, Sage and I all make our way back to the car safely and tumble in. "Are you high Marley? I smell it on you." Aryiana asks me as she starts the car. "I think so. Your head looks like a doughnut so I must be high." I say rubbing my temple and she giggles. "Did you have fun? I didn't want to stay long." Aryiana asks and I turn around to see Sage and Violet passed out already. "Yeah." I reply back, I didn't have a bad time so I guess that must mean I had a fun time.

"Did you have sex?" I blurt out and study her facial expression. I can usually tell if she's lying or not because she bites her top lip.

"No." She replies back and I wait for a moment. No bite.

"Are you a Virgin?" I try and she turns to me. "You know I would've told you guys if I wasn't. Especially you." She says and continues driving.

We're silent for a moment and I feel a rush of fatigue fall over me. "You look really pretty tonight Marley." Aryiana comments and I smile. "All thanks to You." I praise and she smiles.

The rest of the night in silence.

It was the day after the party and I had decided to go to the gym. Since I had no hangover unlike the rest of the girls- I went alone.

I loved to work out; I really did. I wanted to get my body in shape because I knew nobody else was going to see it but I wanted to feel good about myself when I took off my clothes. I wouldn't feel so bad if I got home, stripped butter-ball ass naked, pull up Wattpad on my phone and Netflix on my computer, order Chinese food and stay in my room all day. I would do all of this while having a sexy ass body.

I entered the gym area and tugged off my sweatshirt, revealing my sports bra and shorts, I glanced around to see women exceed 200 pounds in the same attire as me.

Do your thing girl. I praised in my head.

I walked in the treadmill and turned on Captain Tyin Knots VS Mr. Wallo-way by Sleeping With Sirens and began a light jog.

Thoughts of my book flooded my brain.

I loved the way he felt on my skin. I loved the way he felt on my lips and the way he would engulf himself into me continuously with no restraint. Deeper...harder...filling me...taking me.

I had to make sure no students were in the area, no one was in sight which made the opportunity too perfect. I walked into his classroom silently, praying to the Heavens that he wouldn't be too angry at me. Of course as soon as I entered his classroom, he was standing by his desk with a ruler in his hand, his eyes narrowed. "Sir I'm-"

"Silence." He interrupts boldly, I swallow the lump in my throat and tilt my head down. Fear crawled on my skin and I felt my heart practically thumping out of my chest. I slowly approach him, keeping my head to the ground as I prepared myself for the worst.

"Bend over the desk," He instructs me softly and I shudder and place myself in position, my nipples hardening as it made contact with the cold desk. I took soft breathes and turned to look at him, "Do you understand why I'm punishing you?" He asks me and I don't make a sound. To be completely honest, I had no idea why he was punishing me. I just had the feeling with the way he had glared at me earlier.

"Answer me." He growls and my legs quiver. "I don't know Sir." I admit and he shakes his head, obviously disappointed at me. I had displeased him which made me endure a pang of sadness. I hated displeasing him.

"Count," He demands and without warning, I feel the ruler make contact with my ass and I whimper. "One," I breathe and he pauses, lifting my dress and massages my bare bottom, then again, he spanks me. "Two!" I squeal. "Your pussy gets so wet when I spank you. You like this?" Sir asks me in an exotic tone and I feel my juices sliding out of my wet core. "Mmm, yes sir." I admit and he spanks me again- only this time harder. "Three." I hum and massages me again. "Such a dirty little girl." He praises and then finally slips his finger-

I hear rustling behind me which breaks me out of my trance, I look over to see a shirtless man standing next to me and my eyes widen as I realize...it's my teacher Mr. Valente.

I flush red as I glance down at my attire and quickly move from the treadmill. I don't think he notices me because his headphones are in his ears and he hasn't turned around yet.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.

From the corner of my eye, I observe his glorious abs, tanned ad ready for me to devour.

This man was not carved by angels- he was carved by God himself. And Lord knows I wanted to sin.

Should I text the girls 4-1-1? No, they were probably still hungover. I walk over by the weights cautiously and grab 15 pound weights and begin doing squats, of course out of Mr. Valentes' sight.

I close my eyes and try to concentrate on something other than my Dominant teacher sitting across from me.

My mind drifted off onto something soothing and I felt the ache in my thighs and ass begin to come unbearable so as I shakily groan and begin to stop. I hear a deep voice from behind me. "Bend down lower if you'd wish to get results." Holy mother of shitty stick bricks.

I don't have to turn around to know it's my teacher- I don't even make a sound. I stand there briefly, hoping to hear his footsteps trail off but there is only silence. My heart stops for a second I swear and now I'm sweating excessively and not even from my workout.

"I was a personal trainer back in my country, bend." He says in a comforting tone- although it's not that comforting. Does he know who I am? Sweet Adam and Eve.

I slowly bend my knees and feel him kick my ankles, causing me to squeak as he widens my legs. "Now bend down lower, keep your back straight and arch it." He says and I inhale sharply and do as I'm told. I was mentally screaming 4-1-1 in my head as euphorians rushed through my entire body. "Lower until your bottom almost reaches the ground." He instructs.

Oh the fire in my legs was equivalent to the fire boiling in my skin and the heat between my legs. Jesus Christ.

I pause and stand back up straight, "Now squeeze together." He adds and I frown. Does he mean squeeze my ass? Oh my God. No.

I feel as though he might object if I do but what would he say to a complete stranger? After all, my headphones are still in.

I squeeze my ass together and feel my face flush red.

"Now again." He says and I do another squat. Was he getting some type of sick pleasure out of this? I would never know.

After about 20 squats, I stop and drop the weight back down, keeping my back turned to him. "Very nice. If you do those with each of your workout, you'll get the results your looking for." He says and then I hear his footsteps fade away.

I slowly turn my head to see his rippling toned and arched back, move to another part of the gym. I see the sweat on his back as his shorts are snug on his hips.

I rolled my tongue across my lips and cursed to myself. I was attracted to him- this was not apart of the plan and the worst part was- he had no idea who I was...or did he?

~*~*~*~*

Sorry for the delay you guys. You really seem to like this book and I love that. Thank you for your support.

Comment, comment, comment.

love flower

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 1.7K 17
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know an...
30.8K 1.2K 45
It's my final year of school but my first year at Hogwarts. Unpacking everything that comes with starting at a new school is not easy but as long as...
170K 3.2K 24
||Teenage Student Affair Novel|| • "How did we end up like this?" "I fell in love with you, and you fell in love with me." "But you have a wife and k...
2.5K 143 68
So who will it be for this hopelessly unromantic girl? The brooding best friend? Or the young and unquestionably attractive substitute teacher? They...