Yes Please || c.g. {complete}

By MKat902

"White Boy Carl was long gone, but a big booty still made me weak in the knees (and hard a little further up)... More

"I Need a Dog."
Animal-Like Lust
Double Entendre
"Couldn't Resist Me, Huh?"
"I Want You."
"Mine."
"Carl's New Obsession."
Swallow First, Then Talk
"Yes Please."
"Are You Serious?"
A Little Game
Returning the Favor
Bad Decisions
She's Gonna Get It
Sore Subject
Lap Dance
Uncontrollable
Make-Up Sex
The List
"Thank You."
A "Situation"
Safe
Aftermath
Comparisons
"I'm Hot."
In Charge
Under the Table
Proud
One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
Edgewater
Deliciously Forbidden
Family Time: Gallagher Style
"The Best"
Badass
All My Fault
"Are You Pregnant?"
Sponge Bath
Frustrated
"Like I'm the Only Girl"
The Only Thing
Anytime, Anywhere
"Do You Understand Me?"
Feeling Good
Games
Crazy
The 1%
Either Way
The F Word
"Carl's Home!"
Carla
Us Again
Good Cop
Bad Cop
Baby Talk
"To Carl!"
"We Made That!"
180
Breaking the News
Six Weeks
Thankful
An Explanation
"It's a..."
"Merry F*cking Christmas"
Giving and Receiving
"Just Ask"
Trivial Concerns
Guilty
Ate-Somethin'
"Into Next Year"
Officer Gallagher
In the Fort
Mama Drama
Showered
"Please, Daddy"
Shock
Negotiations
"So Hard"
Cash Money
Surprises
Festivities
Wildin
Off We Go
"Beautiful Boy"
Epilogue

"Awake?"

10.1K 204 47
By MKat902

41

.Carl.

"Why are we awake right now?" I whined as I sat on the edge of the bed rubbing my eyes. "It's still dark out!"

Layla sighed as she brushed her hair. "We need to get on the road before rush hour starts."

"And rush hour starts at five AM?" I groaned. Her parents were letting us use one of their cars to drive up to Wisconsin, and her dad was nice enough to bring it down to us as long as we dropped him at work on our way up.

"Carl, it's Chicago; 'rush hour' is a misnomer; it's always 'rush hours.'" She finished putting her hair up in a messy bun. "Are you packed?" she asked, a concerned look on her face.

I stretched my arms. "Yeah." That was done at about eleven o'clock last night.

"Go get ready!" she laughed, pushing me off the bed.

I quickly pulled myself together, and we grabbed a few water bottles and snacks for the nearly-five-hour drive. She got a text from her dad that he was downstairs, so I leashed the dogs, put my backpack on, and slung her bag over my shoulder.

I realized I had no free hand or arm to help her. I looked at myself and then up at her. "You can hold onto the bag strap if you need to," I suggested guiltily.

She laughed. "I will manage. Are you sure you got all that?"

"Not really," I laughed as we began to head downstairs.

When we got out to the street, Layla began looking around for her dad's car. "I thought he said he was here," she sighed as she rolled her eyes.

"There's a car idling right there," I pointed a few cars up.

She shook her head. "That's not one of my parents' cars."

A moment or so, a tall man got out of the driver's seat and turned to face us.

"Dad?" Layla called with a confused grin.

"Hey kiddo! Hey Carl!" he waved.

We walked slowly over to him.

"Dad, what's up with this car?" Layla laughed as her dad came around to hug her. "This isn't yours."

He laughed. "No, it's not."

Layla looked at me and back at him with a confused smirk. "I don't get it. Whose is it?"

Her dad smiled. "Yours." Her dad moved to open the trunk and motioned for me to put the bags in there.

"What?" Layla's eyes got huge and she threw her hands over her mouth. "But, I...how..."

He dad chuckled. "It's for school, mostly."

She threw her arms around him. To be honest, I wanted to do the same.

"Dad, how did you know I couldn't go to school right now?" she asked, her eyes still wide.

"We called your doctor to find out how the follow-up appointment went," her dad explained. "He told us the bad news he gave you, and how crushed you were."

Layla began to cry. "I was. Thank you guys so much!" She looked at me in disbelief and I smiled back in agreement.

Her dad hugged her again before we all got into the car. Since he knew the way to his office, he drove and had her sit in the passenger seat, and I got in the back with the dogs, who were still tired and mopey. They both plopped down immediately. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as Layla's dad began telling her about the car.

.....

.Layla.

We dropped my dad off in the Loop, and Carl took his place behind the wheel.

"I have a freaking car!" I exclaimed as we got on the road. "Can you believe it?"

He glanced over at me and smiled. "This is awesome, babe."

I leaned back against the headrest. "Carl, I can drive to school now," I grinned. "Doesn't that ease your stress about me going back?"

He smirked at me and nodded. "Hell yeah it does," he half-laughed.

I smiled and watched the road ahead as we made our way onto 94. "Alright, follow this straight up to Wisconsin," I told him with a yawn as I felt my eyelids drooping.

...

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I squinted at my watch; I'd only been asleep for an hour.

"How are you doing?" Carl grinned over at me. "Welcome to America's Dairyland."

I smiled. "I'm sorry I fell asleep. Are you doing okay so far?"

"Yeah," he smirked. "So do I just stay on this road, or...?"

"When we're closer to Milwaukee, we will get on 43 North," I yawned. "Then you'll be on that for awhile."

"You need to wake up now," Carl laughed. "I'm bored out of my mind."

I grinned at him. "Okay, I'll try."

He shot me a mischievous grin before fixing his eyes on the road again. With his left hand on the wheel, he began to inch his right one closer to me. I watched as his fingers trailed across the center console and then hovered over my lap.

I looked over at him with an anxious smirk.

He was still watching the road, when he suddenly dipped his fingers into my waistband.

I gasped. "What-" Gulp. "What are you doing?"

He just stared ahead. "Just helping you wake up." He slid his palm along my tummy and underneath my underwear and I felt his fingers close to where my body was already ready for them.

My eyes slid shut and I sighed happily as his fingers began to work. The circles they were making were already driving me crazy.

When I snuck a peek at him, he was grinning at the road. Glad he could act so natural while I was panting and moaning in the passenger seat.

I felt the pressure building down below as I bucked up into his hand for more friction. He increased his pressure and had me gasping and shaking almost instantly.

As my breathing slowly returned to normal, Carl slid his hand out of my shorts, and in my post-orgasmic stupor, I watched him lick me off his fingers.

He side-eyed me with a smirk. "Awake?"

I just grinned and nodded as I continued to slow my breathing back to normal. This was shaping up to be the best road trip ever.

.....

.Carl.

I had been driving for almost three hours, and we had just driven past Sheboygan, where I'm fairly certain Fiona ended up after a bender a few years ago.

"How much longer, babe?" I asked with a yawn.

"About two hours," she replied. "Do we need gas yet?"

I shrugged. "Soon." I looked in the rear view mirror at the sleeping dogs. "And these two will probably need to go out."

We found a rest area a few miles up the highway, and I got out to walk the dogs around and stretch my legs before getting gas. Layla walked into the building to go to the bathroom.

When we met back at the car, she was grinning from ear to ear.

"What's your deal?" I laughed.

"All clear," she smiled, whatever that meant.

"Okay..." I laughed as we got back on the road.

Layla smiled and clasped her hand in mine. "Almost there!"

.....

.Layla.

I was so excited; when I'd run in to check the status of my period, there was nothing there. I would have to make sure we had a lot of sex today, before she inevitably came to rain on my parade.

We got off the highway way up past Green Bay, and I directed Carl the rest of the way along the winding rural roads through the forest. Eventually we arrived in town, and I had him stop so I could grab a few essential groceries, and some booze (also essential).

I came back out and directed him the rest of the way there. The cabin was at the end of a long, winding path. We came to the edge of the clearing, and the cabin came into view, the lake glittering behind it.

"Wow," Carl muttered, his eyes wide. "This is awesome."

Just wait until we get inside, I thought with a grin. I had plans to tackle him upon entry.

We parked near the door and Carl let the dogs out of the backseat. They began to run around,
happily sniffing and peeing on stuff. Lenny loved it up here, and I knew Sunny would too.

He carried the bags up the porch steps and came back down to help me. I had my arm over his shoulders as we started to walk up the steps. He ended up hooking one arm under my knees and scooping me up to finish the trip. We stepped into the cabin, which was mostly a big, open space. The great room had the living area, dining area, and kitchen, with high, vaulted ceilings. The bedrooms were off to the side.

Carl called the dogs in and shut the door behind us. "Wow," he said again, looking around. "This is a nice fucking place."

I grinned at him. "I thought it would be a nice place for fucking, too."

..................................................................................
😏😉
Wow! 100 more reads in a day! Thank you, thank you for reading! 😀😘 Remember to add this book to your library to get updates. I ❤️ to read your comments. Let me know if you have a book you'd like me to check out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 115 36
SMALL AND HUGE AS IMAGINES OF CARL GALLAGHER AND ETHAN CUTKOSKY <33
428K 5.6K 30
"I warned you. I fucking warned you to stay away. But you're a Gallagher. You don't know what you've gotten into now"
314K 5.4K 49
*i wrote this in 2015.. it's very bad and for some reason there are a couple missing chapters :/* [ COMPLETED ] [ © PVACHY ON WATTPAD ]
339K 6.4K 30
carl gallagher is chicago's biggest fuck boy. he's every girls dream and worst nightmare. he'll swoop you up for a night or two and drop you as soon...