#52

By Spider-woman23

Victoria is a cheerleader for the Green Bay Packers. One day she meets the linebacker for the Packers, Clay M... More

#52
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 9

978 30 0
By Spider-woman23

After Clay and I finished the dishes I went home because we both had practice in the morning. When I got home I called Ryane, since I haven't talked to her all day.

"Hey girl hey" she said excitedly. "Hey," I said "I had the greatest day ever!"

She gasped, "Did you and Clay do the do?" I laughed, I couldn't imagine Clay and I doing that. Not yet at least. "No!" I yelled through the phone. "Oh, well tell me what happened then" she demanded. I told her every last detail of my day with Clay. "Why didn't you stay the night" asked Ryane. "Cause we both have to wake up early in the morning," I said. "So, y'all could've got up early together!!!" She said.

"Why do you want me to sleep with him so bad" I asked. "So y'all can hurry up and make babies, I don't know!" said Ryane giggling. "Oh my gosh!" I laughed, "maybe in a few years."

"A few years?" she asked, "girl that needs to happen now!" I laughed at her statement and tried to think of the future of me and Clay. I tried to imagine when and if we had kids, what they would look like and what the names would be.

It was kind of awkward thinking about that. I couldn't picture Clay and I together in the future, because I wanted to see it happen for real. Ryane cut into my thoughts and asked, "how do you feel about him?"

"Um, I don't know," I stated trying to think."I mean he is like the sweetest guy I've ever met. He is so fun to be around. I think I..." my voice trailed off. Not sure if I wanted to say what I was going to say in front of Ryane. "You think you what?" I shook my head as if she could see me through the phone, "nothing"

"What were you gonna say, tell me!!" She pleaded. "I just, I don't know, I think I love him." I said shyly. I heard her gasp then squeal. "Oh my gosh! I knew it!" I laughed at her reaction, I wondered if he felt the same about me.

"Oh my gosh Ryane, it's that big of a deal" I said. "Yes it is, Clay loves you and you know it." I shrugged, "I don't know."

We ended our conversation, I tried not to think of Clay before I fell asleep but I couldn't help it. He was irresistible. "Maybe we are meant to be together" I thought as I drifted into a deep sleep.

That night I dreamt about me and Clay in the future. It was the most wonderful dream ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 7.2K 38
*This book has mature scenes* Hazel is the captain of the cheer leading team at South Ridge High. She isn't like most cheer captains, not outgoing or...
24 0 19
Lexie, the once popular cheerleader, has her world crashing down on her, and she thinks she will never find love again. Cayden, the star football pla...
9.6K 194 13
Sutton Jones was the cheer captain and dance team captain and was dating the captain and quarterback of the football team Bucky Barnes but when they...
77 0 8
What happens when Christian meets a girl.