Love Again II (Jacob Latimore...

By thejewelwrites

Morgan and Jacob have faced numerous trials throughout their relationship. But the story continues with the t... More

Prologue
All For You
Try Me
Mine
Skin
With You
Switch It Up
Recovery
Lost In Paradise
Oh My Love
Tonight
Get It Over With: Part O n e
Get It Over With: Part T w o
Take It or Leave It
Losing You
Crying Out For Me
Down On Love
Put That On My Heartbeat: Part O n e
Put That On My Heartbeat: Part T w o
When It Hurts So Bad
Next Time Around
How Could You
Call Me Crazy
Stand In Front of Me
Falling Down
I Need
Dirty Laundry
Next Breath
Alone
Never Let You Go
Sweet Love
You and I
Lifetime
No Ordinary Love
Kinda Lovin'
Epilogue
*Bonus Chapter*
THE TRILOGY IS HERE

Hurt You

3.7K 101 30
By thejewelwrites

Two Months Later

• • •

Morgan was in her sixth month of pregnancy. She and Jade had been doing well. As for Mekai and Jacob, they were also. The heart murmur was looking to be okay and it wasn't effecting Mekai any longer thanks to some medication and regular doctor visits. However, Jacob and Morgan weren't really connecting like they were throughout the beginning of the separation. It was that time when they thought of other people. Jacob indeed did ask Lindsay on a date with him. She agreed, but felt bad for going out with a still married man. Morgan on the other hand knew nothing of it. It was safe to say that she and Mario were still friends though. Jacob was trying his best to wait for Morgan but he couldn't. It had been almost four months with no solution. Without a doubt he still loved Morgan, but he needed someone to be there for him. Being that Morgan's birthday was coming up she thought that she would go back home to Atlanta to celebrate with her friends and family. Tiffany however decided to come and pay Morgan and Jade a visit in the meantime.

• • •

Morgan

I smiled happily as I opened the door for Tiffany. She looked completely different. Her once jet black hair was now honey blonde. She smiled and we hugged for what felt like eternity. Finally we moved further inside.

"Lord knows how much I missed you." I pouted watching Tiff smile.

"I swear I've missed you ten times more. How are things around here?"

"They're good. Whats been going on back home?" we walked to the living room and took a seat on the couch.

"Well, Adam is officially a member of the Perez family. He's such a sweetheart. Best decision we could have made."

"That's fantastic. I know you guys were really looking forward to the adoption. Are you two going to have a little one?" I asked bringing my knees up. I watched Tiffany frown slightly.

"I mean I would love to. We've been trying but I can't seem to get into it if you know what I mean."

"What do you mean?" I asked with a slight chuckle. She cut her eyes my way and sighed.

"I feel like I'm not satisfying him. If you could see how he is. Morgan, he's a freak." I almost died laughing hearing her say that.

"I don't want to imagine baby girl. I can't really say much though. Its been a while for me." I smiled looking down to my baby. Just three more months and a beautiful baby girl would be here.

"Oh that's right. Hey baby girl." Tiffany smiled extending her hand. I pulled it to where she could feel the baby kicking. As soon as she felt it, she started smiling.

"I guess she heard you. Jade got so scared when I did it to her." we both laughed. In walked Mario with Jade on his shoulders. I smiled and watched Tiffany face me.

"Mommy!" Jade cheered as I smiled back to her. Mario chuckled and let her down gently sitting her down with me.

"You say hi to Auntie? She came to see us. Tiffany you remember Mario right?" she shook his hand and pushed her hair back.

"Yeah, how are you?"

"Good and you? I was upstairs with this one forever playing with blocks. She finally wanted to come and see mommy."

"Thanks Mario. Were you leaving now?" I asked sitting Jade on my lap. Or at least I attempted to.

"Uh yeah, I'll go ahead. You guys enjoy your evening though. See you." I stood to hug him and soon heard the door close.

"Explain...this." Tiffany smirked. At that moment I knew I had to tell everything, and what I said couldn't be taken back.

"Mario and I are just friends..yeah he's handsome, and funny. He's caring and is a really good guy. I just have faith in Jacob and I still. Like I feel as if I would be betraying him if I moved onto someone else. Even though its been a few months since we've really talked talked." I felt relieved just getting it out.

"Morgan, I love you mama. I understand its been a bit much to deal with, but you and Jacob should talk. I think he's moved on." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Moved on? T-to who?" with tears welling up in my eyes I tucked my bottom lip in and sat down placing my face in my hands. It was only a matter of time before one of us made the choice.

"I...maybe I shouldn't have told you. I'm sorry." Tiffany softened her voice and ran her hand across my back.

"With who Tiffany?" by this time I was crying hysterically. I looked to Jade watching her big eyes stare back at mine made my heart ache.

"She's the doctor that helped Mekai." Tiffany spoke in a low tone.

I shook my head, not believing what she was telling me. How could Jacob do that? I wanted to just break down and let out every single cry. But I was stronger than that, but not strong enough to handle the pain I was dealing with now. I started to get Jade ready for bed and Tiffany walked up.

"Morgan...you alright?" she asked while I got Jade into her robe. I shook my head, still trying to keep myself together.

"Just give me a few minutes Tiff." I prepared to take Jade to the bathroom and started to run her bath water. She could see small tears slipping from my eyes so she pouted. I felt her hand come to my face and I looked to her.

"Mommy." she mumbled. I kissed her cheek and began to wash her up. She played with the bubbles and her toys. I simply bathed her and put her in her PJs before she went to bed.

"I love you baby." I kissed her, she was falling fast asleep in my arms. She gave me a small smile and gently I tucked her in before leaving the room.

Still with pressing thoughts on my mind, I walked into my bedroom. Just a few months ago Jacob and I were laying here together. It was a moment of love, we even made love here. I was so amazed at how this happened so sudden. Jacob didn't even bother to tell me. Thats what hurt me the most. Tiffany peered from around the corner and smiled at me. I laid back onto my pillow and stared off into the oblivion. Soon I felt Tiffany's arms wrap around me.

"When was the last time you guys talked?" she asked as I laid my head on her shoulder.

"A few weeks ago I guess. There wasn't much to talk about but still...I wouldn't have guessed."

"Baby I suggest you move on too. I know it might be hard, but I really hate to see you unhappy." I shook my head. I couldn't. Even though we were married I had plans on being with Jacob after the pregnancy. It was just until I got myself together.

"But I can't Tiffany..You don't understand. Jacob is my everything. I haven't really been doing a good job of showing it b-but still." I croaked.

"I'm here Morgan. You'll get through this. Keep your head up baby girl."

"You know I'm going to Atlanta right?" I asked looking up to Mario. Jade and I were heading to the airport. I was in the middle of packing up my bags.

"Yeah. Yeah, I remember you telling me. Your birthday right?" I nodded before smiling. Regardless of Jacob I was determined to enjoy it. Pregnant or not.

"Yes sir. Thirty and proud." I smiled watching him do the same. I placed the last bag inside.

"Oh word? Catching up to me huh? But thirty has nothing on you...at all." I felt my cheeks burn. "But would you mind if I came?" he asked arching a brow. I shook my head, not sure of if I was coming off too clingy.

"I don't mind at all. I'm sure it'll be fun. But you don't have a ticket."

"Its fine. I can call my boy up. We don't even have to go to the airport. I'll handle it." I smirked leaning against my car watching Mario go to take the call. He was so sweet it made no sense at all. I walked back into the house and grabbed Jade. Locking up, Mario placed her inside and I allowed him to drive us to wherever we needed to go.

Before I knew it, we were on a private jet. I sat back in the comfortable seats and reclined back. Making a post to Instagram I couldn't help but to read the few comments about Jacob and I. We weren't together anymore. I had to face that as well as his fans. But when you hold on for so long, you can't help but hope for things to turn around.

"So where you going for your big day?" Mario asked sitting across from me. I shrugged and smiled thinking about it.

"Not really sure. I remember going to the club all the time, but I want to be surrounded by my kids and family and friends."

"Thats wassup. Besides, don't no club want a pregnant supermodel up in there." I felt my mouth gape open and I hit a laughing Mario.

"Shut the hell up!" I laughed covering my babies ears. He held his hands up.

"Alright, alright. But I guess we'll just see when we get there then. You got a hotel and all that? Or you staying with Jacob?" I cringed thinking about him having Lindsay there with him. I admit that she was beautiful, but I was hurt.

"I think a hotel will be fine." I looked out of the window as we prepared for take off. Throughout the whole flight Mario and I were goofing around, and I felt happy to know regardless of the things occurring in my life someone was there by my side no matter what.

It was around five o'clock. Our jet landed at the runway not too far off from the actual airport. We all exited and made our way to a rental that was waiting for us. I smiled before dipping in with Jade fast asleep in my arms.

"Alright, so I got us a suite at Embassy Suites. That cool?" I nodded my head and watched the view of the city I knew so well. It felt good to be back. I wanted to see a lot of people, my parents included.

"Thats great. Mind if we make a few stops though?" he shook his head no and I told him where to. As much as I wanted to see Jacob right now, I thought we could just build up to that.

"Oh is this your parent's place?" I nodded and he helped me to get out of the car. We walked up to the door where my mom answered.

"Hey mama, how are you?" I kissed her cheek and she pecked Jade as we walked in. She smiled lightly and led us to the living room. "Mom this is my friend Mario. Mario this is my mother."

"Hello, baby you wouldn't happen to be the singer..." he laughed and nodded his head.

"I am. Its nice to meet you though." I watched them shake hands and he sat back down with me.

"You as well. So baby girl you here for good? Or just a visit. I know you have a big day coming up tomorrow."

"Just for my birthday. But I'll most likely stay for the week or so." I managed to smile.

"Oh okay. I'm sorry your dad isn't here. He's out with guys so I figured I'd just stay in myself." we laughed and nodded just having a bit of small talk.

"Its fine. I'll make it my goal to come back by. But I won't stay long. I'll call you mom." we hugged and she gave Mario one as well.

"Be safe baby. Nice meeting you Mario."

"You too Mrs. Townes." and with that we made our way to Jacob's. I wasn't even comfortable calling it my home anymore. What I feared for was to come here to see her here also.

Jade started to wake up on the ride over and she started crying also. I tried my best to keep her calm while Mario started to drive.

"Jadie, look baby. Its mama. Wanna go see Kai Kai? Hmm?" I saw Mario glance back in the rear view with a smile, I smirked looking down to Jade as she calmed down some.

"You're a natural."

"Its not that easy big boy. Trust me." we had pulled up to a house hold full of people. I looked at all of the cars. Jacquees, Issa and Craig and they guys. Packed house.

We proceeded up to the home and I felt my heart start to speed up rapidly. I felt like my knees were going to just give in. How was I going to react when I saw Jacob? And when he saw me, what would he say? I knocked on the door and Issa opened with a smile.

"Wassup ma! How are you?" he asked bringing Jade and I into a hug. I smiled pulling my brother in close.

"Hey Issa. Jade say hey baby." he took her from my arms and we entered in. I pushed my hair back and held my stomach walking through the home hearing all of the talking coming from outside. We walked to the backyard seeing the boys playing basketball and the boys playing on the swingset and backyard set.

I felt all eyes on me. The boys looked to me like they had seen a ghost. I sort of smiled and felt Jacob burning a hole in my face. I waved laughing and soon heard my baby's voice ring through my ears.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Mekai tried to run as fast as he could. I met him halfway and clutched him to me closely. I smiled, my heart warmed. Running my hands through his curls I smiled.

"My sweet boy. I missed you." he smiled wrapping his arms around my neck and I picked him up.

"Hey Morgan. Good to see you." Chres came and hugged me from the side.

"You too Chresanto."

Next Craig and Jacquees came to hug me. I smiled and hugged them as well. Of course, Rayan and Jacob came also.

"You guys this is my friend Mario." they all got to know each other and then there was one more left.

"Morgan." I heard Jacob call. I turned around to see him looking to me with unreadable eyes. His demeanor was one of nervousness.

"Hi Jacob." I waved with Mekai propped on my hip. He motioned for me to follow him and I did after sitting Mekai down.

"I didn't know you were coming." he said as we entered our old bedroom. I sighed already knowing where this was going.

"Well I'm here. We hardly talk anymore Jacob. Whats that about?"

"Nothing. Why'd you bring Mario with you?" he asked sitting down on the bed.

"Because maybe I can? What's this I hear about Lindsay? When did we agree on seeing other people?" I felt the tears coming.

"We didn't Morg..I get lonely. Its not even like that. We just went out together a few times." he held up his hand and I noticed his ring was gone.

"Oh really? How do you think I feel Jacob? I'm lonely too! I'm trying to go through this pregnancy with as less stress as possible, remember?"

"Oh right, I'm pretty sure Mario keeps you warm at night." he looked to me with a blank expression.

"Why the hell would you say that! So damn inconsiderate. You won't be satisfied until you lose me."

"Too bad I already did. We're not married anymore. We're complete strangers and you know it." he said standing up.

"Maybe it wouldn't be that way if you would've called every now and then. You have really showed your love for me these past two months Jacob. I swear to God, its taken everything in me to not move on."

"If you want to, then do it Morgan! I'm not forcing you. Obviously, you're the one who made the decision to leave-"

"And you're the one who supported me in going!"

"And?" he remarked. I scoffed and looked to him, not even remembering who he was anymore.

"Bye Jacob." I began walking and he got ahold of my hand.

"Bye?" he questioned. I looked to him like he was stupid.

"Yes Jacob. Do you not know what the hell bye means?" I asked snatching away and walking down the stairs slowly. Mario was busy talking with the guys and I made an effort to go and find my children. They were playing with each other and looked beyond happy.

"Come here babies. Mommy will see you tomorrow okay?" I kissed them both over and over before finally running into Jacob again.

"Jade is all yours. I want her to be with her brother and her stubborn Daddy. See y'all later." I waved with a smile walking out with Mario.

"You good?" he asked while we got into the truck. I nodded. If thats how Jacob really felt, he would have spoken on it long before now.

"I'm good. Its Jacob's lost." I laughed while watching Mario drive down the street. Soon we made it to the hotel and I was beat. I showered before lying down in my bed.

"You mind if I come in?" Mario asked standing at my door. I shook my head no and watched him flop onto the bed.

"Really?" I laughed looking to him.

"You look like you need a little cheering up." he laid his head on my lap and I shook my head.

"I'm good. Just a little shocked, but I'm good."

"Ma he moved on didn't he?" I nodded my head and watched Mario sit up. His fingers made their way to my chin. "Look at me."

"Mario." I protested. He sighed and made me face him.

"Morgan I'm serious. I was waiting for the day he hurt you. Now I'm here to take his place and pick up where he left off."

"Its not that easy! I can't just up and leave all that behind Mario. I know I may have something towards you but I can't."

"And I see that you're hurting. But I'll take the time to be patient with you. I promise." before I knew it his lips came in contact with mine and somehow I felt like everything had gotten a bit better.

———————————————

Don't scorn me. I'm serious. But you guys have to see it from BOTH sides.

Love you guys. xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 44 11
Morgan and Nick fall in love, but health issues gets in the way of that. Will all the secrets break them or will they come out stronger than ever?
10.5K 179 36
One Boy That Made His Dreams Possible And One Girl Who Is Patient For What She Wants Will They Find True Love? Will Jake And Tessa Stay Together? SMU...
121K 1.2K 46
@JakePaul @ErikaCostell Plug plug plug 😂😂😂😂😂 A story about Jake and Erika/Jerika hope you enjoy! ❤️ ¥COMPLETED¥ Started-9/8/17 Finished-23/9/17
455K 16.9K 73
Two broken hearts coming together to heal, find love, and be happy, no matter what happens.