Treat You Better

De candaceallday

About a beautiful girl takened for granted and doesn't see what everyone else does about her not so loving bo... Mais

Problems
Treat You Better
Water Fight
Club
Epilogue
Full Book?

Birthday

74 9 13
De candaceallday

I awoke to soft kisses down my face. I giggled and opened my eyes to see Ethan. "Happy birthday baby." He murmurs.

I smiled. "Thank you." He handed me a tray. It was eggs, bacon, sausage and grits. "Awww. Breakfast in bread? Thank you baby. Your so sweet." I pecked his lips.

He smiles. His phone goes off. He picks up his phone and walks into the bathroom.

I shake my head and began to eat. At that time my phone rings. I smile as I see the caller ID. I answer.

"Happy birthday baby girl!!" Shawn yells instantly making me laugh.

"Thank you Shawn!" I love Shawn with all my heart. He is always there for me no matter what. Sometimes I wish that he is my boyfriend. We would never argue. But I love Ethan. I'm sure we can work it out.

"I heard you guys arguing again. Are you alright?" Shawn asked. I smiled.

"Yeah. I was coming back a little late from the library and it was a problem." I say as I continued to eat my food.

"I'm telling you love. He is no good. Are you sure that he's the one you want?" He asked.

"Um, yeah. 100%." Am I really sure?

"Ok baby girl. I want you happy. I'll stop in to give you your gift." He says. But something in his voice changed. I couldn't put my finger on it though.

"You didn't have to get me a gift sweet heart." I coo.

"I did. I'll see you later. I love you." He says.

My heart jumped. "I love you too best friend." Then I hung up just as Ethan walks out the bathroom.

"Are you serious Megan? Why are you telling other dudes that you love them! I knew you were cheating you whore!"

"I'm not cheating! It was just Shawn!" I shouted, hurt. On my birthday? Really Ethan?

"I knew you were sleeping with him!" He shouted. His phone dinged again. Who is he texting? It's been going off quite a lot. But I wasn't even worried about that.

I felt tears coming. "I'm not cheating!" Then I burst into tears. What happened to the man I was in love with? I only feel like I just love him. I really do care for him but this really needs to change.

I got up and ran out the apartment and ran down to Shawn's. He opened the door just as I was about to. "Megan?" He asked in concern wrapping his muscular arms around me.

I sniffed as he comforted me.

Candace4Ever💕

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...