PERCEPTION™ (ON HOLD)

By iiamskittles

Sequel To CRUCIAL™ ❤ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
The Trill™
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Discontinuation

Chapter 12

395 36 59
By iiamskittles

(Beware possible sex scene 👀)

Vote, comment & enjoy 🗡☕🤔

Mateo POV

I woke up with the sun burning my eyes. I rubbed them, then looked down at Aaliyah laying her head on my chest, snoring like a beast.

I don't remember her coming over.

I held in my laugh and pinched her nose shut. She jumped up and looked around quickly, then stopped and slitted her eyes at me.

"Fucking childish," she scowled playfully.

"Yo manz love me tho," I joked, hopping out of the bed.

"My manz is a man-child."

"She that- that right there is just shameful." I shook my head.

She smacked her teeth, rolling her eyes.

"What you wearing? My shirt I see? " I asked shockingly.

"Boy shut up! The only reason why I'm here is because you called me over late at night talking about some, "Bae, I need youuuuuuuu""

"Nah, I don't remember that." I shook my head in disbelief, turning my lip up.

She gave me an 'Oh really?' face, before leaning over to grab her phone.

I took advantage of the moment and squeezed her ass. She smacked my hand, then leaned back with her phone in her hand.

She sat up against the headboard, and I followed her actions, while she tapped the screen for awhile before shoving her phone in my face.

My raspy voice played throughout the the phone, "Cubaannnnnnn," I groaned in the message.

My eyebrows shot up in shock, and I looked over at Aaliyah, who had a smug look on her face.

Her voice came into the phone,"What Baby?" She whined sleepily.

"Baby come over here,"

"No, Mateo, are you drunk? Like seriously, is Ayo there with you?"

I chuckled throughout the phone, "I miss youuuuuuuu, come here, I need you, bae." I whined like a baby.

"Ughhhhhh, here I come,"

"Yassss,"

She cut off the recording, and sat her phone back down on the nightstand, then looked over at me.

"Now I know damn well, I didn't say no 'Yassss' I shook my head.

She nodded, and got up off he bed. "Yup!" She stretched, with her back turned towards me. She had on one of my shirts and some panty-shorts.

Then she bent over, touching her toes and Holy God, forgive my sinful thoughts...

She stood straight again, and turned around, looking at my lustful eyes. She smirked.

"I'm gonna go take a shower in the guest bathroom," she sha-shayed out of the room, leaving me to bite my lip.

I hopped up and popped my neck, then walked into my bathroom.

After hopping in the shower and brushing my teeth, I went downstairs with only a pair of basketball shorts.

Aaliyah was downstairs fully dressed and cooking breakfast. I stood behind her and wrapped and arm around her waist.

"What're you making?" I asked

"What does it look like?"

I looked down at...that.

"Honestly...child birth."

Aaliyah could not cook worth shit man, like seriously, I was the cook in the relationship.

She gasped, turning around towards me and smacking my chest. I laughed aloud, holding my stomach.

She huffed and sat at the dining table, and crossed her arms with a pout, making her lip piercing poke out.

I cut off the stove eye and moved the pan to another one, then stood behind her, rubbing her shoulders.

She moaned aloud, uncrossing her arms. Not gonna lie, that turned me on hella fast.

"Oh my god!" She moaned out, closing her eyes.

"So, what you plan on doing today?" I breathed out.

"Uhh, I might go visit my mom, I don't know." She replied, biting her lip.

"When?"

"Probably later, why?"

I pulled out her chair, then stood her up. She looked at me confusedly, before shrieking in suprise when I lifted her up.

"What are you doing?" She laughed, shining her bright white teeth at me.

I wrapped her legs around my torso, then held her from under her ass. She wrapped her legs tighter around my waist, making me groan.

I gave her a warning look. "Little girl you better watch yourself," I warned, pinching her back.

"I know what I'm doing," she replied, smirking.

She grabbed my face, and pulled me close, kissing me. I kissed her back immediately and licked her bottom lip, avoiding her piercing, for entrance. She patted her lips and I slid my tongue in her mouth.

We were in a tongue battle, and I was winning. I lifted her up higher on my waist, then headed back upstairs.

I pulled away, breathing heavy, "You don't mind your mom waiting do you?"

She smacked her teeth, "She'll be fine," she smirked, before pecking my neck with kisses.

I opened the bedroom door with my foot, and walked over to the king sized bed. I laid her down carefully, then laid between her legs, sucking her neck.

She moaned once I found her spot, and I sucked on it, being sure to leave a mark.

This mines, and I don't like to share.

Of course this isn't my first time, and I know it's not her's neither, but I don't wanna just fuck her. Nah, it's more than that.

I reconnected my lips on hers, and slid my hands up her shirt and unhooked her bra and tossed it aside.

She wrapped her legs back around my waist, pulling me closer to her. My hands were still under her shirt, playing with her breast while she bit my earlobe.

Her phone rang from the nightstand. She went to reach it.

"Let it ring," I said, pulling on her jeans. She pulled them off, showing a pair of lace panties.

I smirked, looking at her blushing face.

"Shut the fuck up!"

"I ain't say shit," I chuckled, rubbing through her panties.

She moaned aloud, grabbing my hair softly. I reached on the nightstand and grabbed a rubber band, and quickly put my hair in a ponytail.

"You got life messed up if you think you about to mess up this naturalness." I scoffed, taking off her panties.

She rolled her eyes, "You are so-"
I cut her off, inserting a finger inside her. This lil girl was dripping wet, ready for me.

I laughed as her eyes rolled in the back of her head in pleasure.

"What was you saying?"

"I said you're so fucking fine." She gasped, lying through her teeth.

I bit my lip to keep from laughing.

I pumped my middle finger in and out of her, slowly, watching her reactions.

"You like that, huh" I asked, keeping my pace. She moaned softly, as I hit her spot.

"Mmmm,"

I speed up a bit, then added another finger. She rotated her hips as I rotated my fingers.

"Mm, Mateo stop playing and give me what I want."

I laughed and pulled my fingers out of her, reaching for a condom while she worked on getting my shorts off.

Just as I grabbed the condom my phone rang, with my Mom's face on the screen.

Me and Aaliyah sighed at the same time. We stared at each other contemplating what to do, before she nodded her head towards the phone silently.

I made a face before fixing my shorts then grabbing my phone and walking out of the room.

I took a deep breath before I answered, "Hello?"

"Hey baby, how you doing?"

I scratched my head, looking back at the bedroom door, "uh, I'm good, so wassup?" I asked, getting straight to the point.

"Well," she started," I think you and Ayo should come and visit for awhile," she stated, hopefully.

I bit my lip, "I don't know mom." I started walking down the hall.

"What?! What you mean you don't know! Boy it's been almost a year since I seen your ass! You and Ayo been real distant from me since y'all popped off and I don't like it! What what about Juju? Your dad?" She pressed.

"Don't mention Dad, and I facetime Juju all the time," I argued, rolling my eyes.

"Mateo,"

"Mom,"

"If you don't come down here it's gone be a problem, boy," She said.

I sighed, pouting my lips slightly.

"Also...uh, there's something I have to tell you- better yet, something someone else has to tell you." She said nervously.

I gripped he phone tighter," what you mean?"

"Uh, I'm about to call your brother, call me if you're going to come visit, Tator," she quickly finished, then hung up. I moved the phone from my ear and just stared at it crazy.

When she said "Tator" I automatically slit my eyes. That was all 'SHE' called me, and now she's dead to me. So I made it clear that the childhood nickname was not to be said.

And who had to tell me something? I haven't been in Michigan in awhile and I try to stay away from there as much as I can. Too many bad memories out weigh the good ones.

Besides, all my friends and people I even fucked with, Zay, Key, Ayo, are down here in NYC with me. Jayla's gone and she can stay gone, Benny's dead, which I'm still sorta sad about, and Jade's living down in Michigan with her daughter. And I heard Zavi was in jail for some reason.

Speaking of Zavi, dude has been beefing with me and random people for no reason online, then posts throwback pics of us like we're cool.

Blocked that ass.

I stuffed my phone in the waistband of my shorts, and scratched my ponytail.

I walked back down the hall, passing my bedroom. I peeked inside though, seeing Aaliyah on the phone sitting on the bed.

I made my way downstairs and went straight into the kitchen, grabbing a can of pineapples. I poured the pineapples into a bowl and went to sit on the couch, eating it, and tuned the TV on Basketball.

Aaliyah came down awhile later fully dressed, and grabbed her keys off the counter.

I looked back at her, "Where you going?" I asked, chewing the fruit.

"I gotta go, me and my mom are finna spend the day together."

I nodded, and poked out my lips for a kiss.

She pecked my lips, and I said, "Next time we won't get interrupted," before kissing her again and turning back to the TV.

A minute later the door opened and closed and I sat there watching TV for a bit, slowly falling asleep.

---

When I woke up I seen it was 5 in the afternoon. I rubbed my eyes then sat up on the couch, looking around.

Once I realized where I was I got up and grabbed my buzzing phone from the my waistband. I had 3 missed calls from Ayo, 2 from Aaliyah, and 1 from our manager.

Wierdly, I had one from Jade too.

Ignoring all of them, I went upstairs and changed clothes.

When I was fully dressed I put on my Retro 4's and headed out.

I pulled up at Ayo's crib, and just sat outside for a bit. I had some McDonald's I bought sitting in the passenger's side.

I got out and headed to his door. After knocking and waiting, he finally opened the door.

He had on blue jeans and a bape jacket with no shirt on underneath. I don't know either why be always wears jackets without shirts.

He let me and and I sat on the couch, pulling a Quarter Pounder out of the bag. He snatched the bag and took out the BigMac he always asks for. He kept looking in the bag, then looked up at me with disbelief.

I shot up an eyebrow, "what?"

"Where are my fries?" He asked.

"Uh, at McDonald's."

"Go get them," he said, as if it was common sense.

"With what money?"

He sighed, "Mateo."

"You got McDonalds money nigga?"

He smacked his lips, taking my fries. I looked at him shocked as he ate one in my face.

"Fuck you, bruh, that was wrong as hell." I scowled in disgust.

"ThAt WaS WrONg AsS HeLl." He mocked me, eating a fry.

I shook my head then changed the subject.

"So did Ma call you?"

"Yea," he sipped his Sprite, "why?" He asked, looking at me.

"She called me too, asking if we could come down there." I admitted, rubbing my forehead.

"Same." He replied. "I said Yeah,"

I stayed silent, eating my food.

"What did you say?"

I ate one of my fries, ignoring the question.

"Guess would else called me?" I chuckled, changing the subject.

He gave me a look before asking who.

"Jade."

He leaned back so far on the couch that he almost fell back.

"You lying."

"Nah, I'm not," I laughed.

"Prove it."

I pulled out my phone, and showed him my call logs. Sure enough, when he saw her name, his face scrunched up.

"Why is her name even in your phone?" He asked wierdly, eating a fry.

I shrugged, "I have so many people in my phone, I don't have time to delete them. I think I even have Malu in my contacts."

He shook his head, before getting back serious.

"But seriously, what did you say to mom about going to see her?" He asked, sipping his drink again.

I sighed.

"I don't know."

"What?"

"I said I didn't know." I replied, closing my eyes.

He looked at me in pure disbelief, then smacked the back of my neck.

I shot up off the couch.

"What the fuck?!"

He stood, standing over me. He looked at me like I was a child and I hugged like I was one too.

"What do you mean you don't know?! Why would you not want to go see mom, Teo? Julian? You talking real dumb right now." He shook his head.

"Me? How do I sound dumb? And it's not even about Mom and Ju. Shit, I'll but them first class ticket down here right now but I don't want to go to Michigan, Ayleo. Too many fucking memories."

"Memories? I'm the one who was in s coma for 6 fucking months. I'm the one who got arrested over your Ex bitch," he chuckled.

"I thought I lost my best friend."

"I did too."

We were both silent. I knew that Ayo looked at Jayla like a sister, shit, he even used to like her once upon a time. Jayla was both of our best friends growing up. Even when she left she was still our best friend. When she came back she was our best friend. So when we thought she died of course we were hurt.

"I know." I whispered, sitting back down on the couch.

"So why are you being so selfish? Our family is still down there Mateo whether you like it or not."

I sighed, nodding my head in agreement. He was right. Even though I have bad memories there, my family is there. I was born and raised there, so Michigan is always going to be a huge part in my life.

Ayo sat back down, and patted my back. Then he went to gossip mode.

"But bruh, guess what the fuck happened this fucking morning." He said, shaking his head.

"What the fuck happened?"

"Josiah gone come to my door, talking about some damn, 'Give Deejay a chance,' boy when I say I slammed that door. Headass." He ranted, shaking is head.

I bursted out laughing, holding my stomach. My brother is a damn trip man. I swear.

"He wanted you to give the bitch a chance?" I laughed, doubling over.

Deejay has been bitter as hell towards everyone since she lost the baby. She even blamed Ayo for her having the miscarriage as if he knew she was even pregnant. She got JJ to go live, telling his followers false information about it, and told them to spam Ayo's IG with hate and shit.

Like, the fuck? They act as if he didn't lost a kid, too. Me and Ayo explained what really happened and we blocked JJ and Dee on IG. He lost about 200k that day but who gives a fuck?

Now she's trying to be nice and talk to us about it and shit.

Bitch fuck you.

Blocked her IG, blocked her Twitter, blocked her number, blocked her family's shit. No ties.

And the shit you won't believe is, One day I was on Cuban's IG and tell me why she posted a pic with LUCAS in jail saying, 'Came to visit the family.'

Boy, now the bitch real irrelevant.

Turns out, she was the mole the whole ass time. The one that got Jayla took, the one that got Benny killed too probably.

Speaking of Benny, tomorrow would've his birthday. It's a shame how he was killed. A bullet straight between his eyes.

He was so fucking loyal man. That dude was one of my closest fucking friends. I don't even get how he deserved that.

Guess I'll never know.

It took awhile for our laughter to die out, but when it did, we just sat back on the couch, and turned off our phones. We made dance videos for our insta and even just danced for fun. Rapping versed of songs and watching basketball.

It was rare times like this that I missed with my brother. No squad, No followers, No drama, No Girlfriends, and No interrupions.

Just us two having a brother night, because when your us, that's impossible. But when is does happen, it's like we're not Ayo&Teo.

We're Ayleo and Mateo Bowles.

Each other's first fan and best friend. And no matter what, we'll always be that.

Blood first always.

---

Your welcome 😂

I had to rack my brain for that sad ass sexual scene.

Like literally, I kept deleting what I wrote over and over.

But I'm in love with the ending though, on baby.

Also, I heard that Beyonce's dad said Bee had the twins..

Meanwhile I'm over here like, "Where they at tho?"

Mm, but I hope you enjoyed this shit.

LEAVE FEEDBACK CUZ A NIGGA NEEDS TO KNOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.1K 21
Read to find out 😁 Shmateo story. It gets better promise
26.3K 453 21
"𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑎 𝑝𝑢𝑧𝑧𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑠" "𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑝...
206K 12.3K 49
𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 © 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 "𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗯...
4.9K 246 21
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐆𝐂 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝟖 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚-𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐯𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬...