Daughter Of A Teller. <> Sons...

By Gallagher_Girl_20

Wren Teller is a 17 year old girl and the daughter of Jackson Teller and A Mexican women. She never told Jack... More

Daughter Of A Teller. <> Sons Of Anarchy.1
Daughter Of A Teller. <> Sons Of Anarchy.3
Daughter Of A Teller. <> Sons Of Anarchy.4
Daughter of a Teller <> Sons Of Anarchy.
Daughter Of A Teller <> Sons Of Anarchy.

Daughter Of A Teller <> Sons Of Anarchy.2

8.4K 131 1
By Gallagher_Girl_20

Chapter Two.

Wren's pov

I woke up to being in bed alone. I sighed and got up and got a shower than got dressed.

I went to the main room and saw the chapel doors closed. I went to the kitchen and made breakfast.

"Morning." My Abuela said and I smiled.

"Morning Abuela." I said and she giggled kissing my head and getting a cup of coffee.

"What are you doing today?" She asked and I looked up from cooking.

"I was thinking about going to the cliff we saw yesterday. I love drawing so I was gonna go and draw it." I said and she smiled.

"Well the club doesn't have anything going on so your taking Happy." She said and I looked at confused.

"The one that dragged you out of bed." She said and I huffed.

"What is that amazing smell?" I heard the guys making me smile. My Abuela helped me take the food out and I made a plate and sat on the couch as Abuela told dad and Happy.

They looked at me and I smiled innocently. They shook their head and chuckled.

"Please daddy charming has so many beautiful spots." I said and he said fine.

"But be back a decent time. I want you meet your baby brother Abel." He said and I smiled.

"She's not gonna start anything is she?" I asked and he said no. I nodded and said okay. I put my plate in the sink and went and grabbed my sketch pad and my pencils and Happy and I left. He took my to the cl if and I started drawing. Happy was dangling his feet off the cliff so I added him in the picture. I put my pencil on my teeth and used my teeth to smug the clouds.

By 7 I was done and happy was trying to look at it. I showed him and he was shocked.

"Little birdie that's amazing." He said and I smiled. He dropped me off at my dads and I knocked. Tara answered and I turned and sneezed. She gave me a tissue and I thanked her. We went inside and dad was holding a baby.

"He's adorable." I said and sneezed again.

"You alright baby girl?" He asked and I nodded.

"Allergies." I said and he nodded.

"Can I hold him?" I asked setting my bag down.

"Yea." He said and I sat down and he hand him to him.

"I'm your big sister. I'll strike down any one who harms you." I cooed and he held my finger and giggled. He yawned and I looked at dad and Tara.

"Want to put him to bed?" Tara asked holding a bottle.

"Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded. I got up and she handed me the bottle and showed me his room. I hummed to him as he drank his milk and he slowly shut his eyes. I laid him down and tucked him in. I walked out shutting the light off and went to the kitchen where dad and Tara.

"Let's see the drawing." He said and I giggled as I went and grabbed my bag.

"Okay so while I was drawing Happy sat on the cliff. I couldn't draw him out of the picture." I said and showed them.

"Wren this is absolutely amazing." Tara said and I fidgeted with my fingers.

"I've been drawing since I was a kid. It helped me as I bounced around foster homes." I said and they looked at me.

"Were they bad parents?" Tara asked getting coffee.

"Some of them were. I mean three of them were in the east side of California. That's when I started lashing out. That was also when I did my first stint in Juvi I was only 13." I said as dad gave me a beer.

"What did you do?" Tara asked sitting down.

"Hit my foster dad for touching me. See when I was 9 my foster brother raped me so I had this PTSD and when I get touched I lashed out." I said sipping my beer.

"No one is gonna hurt you. I can tell you that honey." Tara said and I smiled.

"What was it like on the east side?" Dad asked and I huffed.

"Shitty. When I got out after 4 months I got into another fight at the school with some jock. He grabbed my ass. I stabbed him and got arrested again. I was in an out of juvi for 3 years when I lived in the east side. When I got out I got put with a rich family that treated me like an illegal Mexican maid. The ones that called Dad when I got arrest in charming. Hell I don't even remember how I ended up in charming. All I remember was partying at some Indian reservation." I said and they nodded. We talked a little bit more and than Tara took me to the club house since both dad and I were drunk. I passed out on the way.

Happy's pov

Tara pulled in and parked killing the engine. She got out and asked for my help. I went over and saw a passed out Wren.

"She's drunk and so is her father." She giggled and I nodded and tossed my cigarette and picked her up and took her to her room with Tara following with her bag. She unlocked the door and Tara said thank you when I laid her down. I nodded and walked out. I went to my room and changed into sweats and went to sleep.

"Church!" Clay yelled waking me up and I heard a thud in Wren's room. I got up and got dressed and I passed Wren's and she was walking out rubbing her forehead. We walked to the main room and she was still rubbing her forehead.

"Thanks for the wake up call Abuelo." She groaned making Clay chuckle. He kissed her head and she went to the kitchen but poked her head out.

"You boys want breakfast?" She asked and we all said yes. She went back into the kitchen and we went to church.

Wren's pov

I put the food out and went and got changed. My Abuela is letting me work in the garage today.

I slipped my boots on and walked out of my room and saw the guys eating.

"Little birdie your food is amazing." Happy grunted with a mouth full. I slapped up side the head.

"Swallow before talking. Your not an animal." I said and walked out of the club house and went to the garage. Abuela gave me a TM shirt and I got to work on a car.

"Sexy legs baby girl." I heard and I stood up to see some guy.

"Can I help you?" I grunted and he smiled.

"Need my radiator fixed." He said and I nodded.

"Abuela." I said walking into the office with the man.

"Yeah honey?" She asked looking up.

"Can you get his paper work all wrote up. He needs his radiator fixed." I said she nodded and shooed me back to work. The guys cane out and Happy worked on the radiator one.

"Wren you got a tow." Abuela called out and dad gave me a gun to be safe. I put in my waist band and took the paper work and keys. I left and went and got the tow.

"You called for a tow?" I asked the girl and she looked up.

"Yeah." She said and I nodded.

"Go ahead and hop in the truck." I said and she nodded and got in the truck and I hooked up the car. I got in the truck and drove to the lot.

"Care if I smoke?" She asked and I said go ahead. I pulled into the lot and and parked killed the engine. We got out and I took her to the office and she talked with Abuela. I got the car into the garage and started working on it.
……

"Little birdie break time." Happy grunted and I rolled out from under the car I was working on and he pulled me up. I wiped my hands off on a rag and we joined the guys.

"Who taught you to work on cars?" Bobby asked and I looked up.

"My ex boyfriend." I muttered and went back to eating. Tara showed up.

"Hey Wren want to have a girls day?" She asked coming over to us.

"I'm working rain check?" I asked when my Abuela said she can go.

"Alright looks like we will be going today." I grunted and Happy went to steal one of my choose and I slapped his hand.

"Normally people are to afraid to hit him." Juice said and I looked at him.

"Like I said the first time we met. I'm not afraid of anything. Lowman I will stab you." I grunted when he reach for a chip again.

"Your evil." He grunted and I smirked.

"So I've been told." I said finishing my food and went into the club house. I washed my hands and grabbed my bag and left the club house and out the TM shirt in my locker. Tara and I left and we shopped and I dragged her to a tattoo shop. I got a new tattoo on my thigh and we went back to the lot. We walked into the club house laughing.

"His face was priceless Mama T." I said and she was laughing so hard.

"What are you two laughing about?" Dad asked kissing our heads.

"We were driving and some guy on a crotch rocket tried racing us. Oh my God it was so funny. Mama T let me drive and I left him in the dust." I laughed and he smiled.

"You should have seen it when some teenage boy tried flirting with her at the tattoo shop." She laughed.

"Do I want to know?" He asked and I nodded.

Tara's pov

"I was getting a thigh tat and he was getting his first tattoo on his arm. Daddy he was full on crying in the other room as he got it. When mine was done he was walking out and he tried saying he was being a man and said he would love to take me out." She said and he smiled.

"She said I don't date liars cry baby. She had all of the guys in the shop dying of laughter." I said and he chuckled.

"What tattoo you get?" He asked and she smiled. She pulled her shorts up and he gently took the wrap off and it looked amazing.

"Gavin always does my Tattoos. He's the best. Sadly he's got cancer so he won't be working after today." She said and pouted.

"Happy does Tattoos. He does our Tattoos." Jackson said putting the wrap back on as she lowered her shorts.

"Cool I'll ask him if he can do mine." She said and took her bags to her room.

"Thank  you for actually trying." He said and I smiled.

"Anything to make you happy." I said and he kissed me and I went home.

Wren's pov

My door was opened when I got there and I pushed it opened to see a whore on my bed.

"The fuck you think your doing?" I asked and she looked up.

"I'm waiting for Happy." She said and I walked out and banged on Happy's door. He opened it with a towel around his waist.

"There's a whore in my bed saying she's waiting for you." I said and he walked out and to my room.

"Out." I growled and she ran out holding her clothes. I walked into my room and slammed the door shut. I changed my sheets when my dad walked in.

"What's wrong?" He asked as I threw the comforter to the side.

"There was a naked whore in my room waiting for Lowman." I grunted and he chuckled.

"Happens a lot." He said and I looked at him.

"I'm getting a pad lock for my door." I grumbled and he chuckled.

"You have fun?" He asked and I nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1.2K 24
Lillian Carson is transferred to Team One shortly after Lews death. They get along great, all the while Lillians developing feelings for a certain bo...
3.3K 78 14
a tts fanfic- the day after rapunzel's hair returned, what if that wasn't the only thing to return, mother gothel also returned that night, she was w...
3K 166 54
Erin dies, present-day female, and travels back into the body of Zhou Min Joseon Era - 1850, male.
11.8K 223 7
Tig wanted nothing more than to get into Odette pants. While in the process of trying to do so, they ended up becoming friends instead.