Daughter Of A Teller <> Sons Of Anarchy.2

Chapter Two.

Wren's pov

I woke up to being in bed alone. I sighed and got up and got a shower than got dressed.

I went to the main room and saw the chapel doors closed

I went to the main room and saw the chapel doors closed. I went to the kitchen and made breakfast.

"Morning." My Abuela said and I smiled.

"Morning Abuela." I said and she giggled kissing my head and getting a cup of coffee.

"What are you doing today?" She asked and I looked up from cooking.

"I was thinking about going to the cliff we saw yesterday. I love drawing so I was gonna go and draw it." I said and she smiled.

"Well the club doesn't have anything going on so your taking Happy." She said and I looked at confused.

"The one that dragged you out of bed." She said and I huffed.

"What is that amazing smell?" I heard the guys making me smile. My Abuela helped me take the food out and I made a plate and sat on the couch as Abuela told dad and Happy.

They looked at me and I smiled innocently. They shook their head and chuckled.

"Please daddy charming has so many beautiful spots." I said and he said fine.

"But be back a decent time. I want you meet your baby brother Abel." He said and I smiled.

"She's not gonna start anything is she?" I asked and he said no. I nodded and said okay. I put my plate in the sink and went and grabbed my sketch pad and my pencils and Happy and I left. He took my to the cl if and I started drawing. Happy was dangling his feet off the cliff so I added him in the picture. I put my pencil on my teeth and used my teeth to smug the clouds.

By 7 I was done and happy was trying to look at it. I showed him and he was shocked.

"Little birdie that's amazing." He said and I smiled. He dropped me off at my dads and I knocked. Tara answered and I turned and sneezed. She gave me a tissue and I thanked her. We went inside and dad was holding a baby.

"He's adorable." I said and sneezed again.

"You alright baby girl?" He asked and I nodded.

"Allergies." I said and he nodded.

"Can I hold him?" I asked setting my bag down.

"Yea." He said and I sat down and he hand him to him.

"I'm your big sister. I'll strike down any one who harms you." I cooed and he held my finger and giggled. He yawned and I looked at dad and Tara.

"Want to put him to bed?" Tara asked holding a bottle.

"Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded. I got up and she handed me the bottle and showed me his room. I hummed to him as he drank his milk and he slowly shut his eyes. I laid him down and tucked him in. I walked out shutting the light off and went to the kitchen where dad and Tara.