Her Tattoo | Kurapika

By strawberryjellies

You have a secret. But Kurapika finds out about your harmless secret. With a mission you two have to solve to... More

Her Tattoo // Prologue
Her Tattoo // 1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
long time no see <3
26
27
28
29
30
happy 5 years!

4

8.2K 263 514
By strawberryjellies

You sat on a baby blue and green beach chair alone while waiting for both your boyfriend and best friend. Kurapika had gotten himself swiped up into a group of men. They quietly observed him while he was with you, and they ended up knowing him from some place a little ways from York New, where you currently lived with him. And since Pika was talking with others, you waited for your best friend. She even took forever!

You didn't even want to be at the stupid party in the first place. Firstly because you really didn't want Kurapika to see your tattoo, but other than that you just didn't even want to be there because you really weren't one to go out a lot. You would rather stay inside and watch cat videos or read some romance manga.

The dark had already set in awhile before you arrived. The strawberry colored moon had your attention since apparently no one else did. It didn't last long until a skinny male and a (h/c) headed female came walking over to you. Kurapika had a glass filled with red in it while (B/f) held a dark colored bikini in her hands. You could only assume it was hers and she wanted you to wear it instead of a bland t-shirt.

"What the hell (B/f)! What's all this?!" You exclaimed, swinging a leg over the other as you sat there.

"You're wearing a shitty shirt!" She smiled gleefully. "And this is really cute!! It would def look good on you!"

"Uhm, no!!!! Do you know how many males are here?! I'm not wearing something as skimpy as that!" You lied. You couldn't afford to have your spider hating boyfriend freaking out on you over a tattoo. Although it was cute, you wouldn't wear something like that in front of a bunch of guys.

Your eyes flickered over to Kurapika who had his lips pursed. You let out a little laugh from how he looked. He clearly didn't want you to wear it either. Overprotection was written all over his face! And you found that cute. Even though he tried hiding his expression, you have been with him long enough to know that no matter how hard he attempts to hide things he hates, you could always tell when he didn't like it.

"I think the shirt suits her just fine." He muttered, looking away. His annoyed face fell all of a sudden though. Whatever caught his attention must have really kept his eyes glued on whatever it was. You followed his gaze and landed on the worst possible outcome there could ever be.

'Oh no.'

"Spider." Kurapika growled, his eyes flaming scarlet real quick. He set down the glass of red juice - that he got for you - and walked off real quick.

"W- wait Kurapika! Just wait a moment! It's only a decoration." You stood up, waving your hands in front of him abruptly in panic. "Haaahh...it's okay!" You reassured. Then Kurapika's head snapped over to (B/f).

"Why the hell is there a spider on your door?"

"KurapikAaaaaAa!!!!!!" You whined, tugging on his arm. "It's okay! Just don't look at it!"

Of course the blonde didn't listen, and he went right up to the big decorative spider sitting on the door and tore it down, disposing of it in the garbage can next to him, and he made his way back over to you. At least his eyes fanned down.

'God. Why do you have to be so stubborn?'

"Hold on, we'll be right back."

Excusing yourself, you dragged Pika out of the backyard and into the front as you let out an annoyed huff. A slight sweat drop bled down your face.

"Dude!" You threw your arms out on each side of your body, then let them fall back down in an irritated way.

"I apologize...." Kurapika shot you a small smile knowing that would make you stop whatever rant you were going to go on about this time. Unfortunately for him, that didn't stop you.

"This is the second time! I get your whole, "oh I have a phobia of spiders" thing, but really?" You reminded him of the other time this happened when you guys started dating.

Kurapika ran a hand through his hair.

"I'm sorry. You have to accept my small fe-"

"SMALL?!"

"(Y/n)..."

"Come on Kurapika....I'm here to help you along with this. When I gave you advice on not to pay any attention to the fake spider just a few moments ago you didn't even acknowledge that."

"I can say the same about you. May I include that your habit is just as bad as mine?"

You rose a brow. "What habit?"

"Your compulsive lies."

"I already told you last night I wouldn't lie to you anymore!"

"I'm aware. Even so, I've had to deal with them for a full year."

"D- don't switch the subject! This is about you." You pursed your lips together in a thin line. Little animated tears formed in the corners of your eyes. Kurapika almost stole your thunder! Not okay. 

He shrugged and crossed his arms over his chest. "Fair enough. What precisely are you going to lecture me about?"

"Nothing. I'm not going to lecture you about anything. I just want to know what I can do to help you get through this."

"I assure you that there is nothing you can possibly do. I'm fine dealing with this on my own. Nothing will change what has burdened me."

You gave Kurapika a sad look.

"Come on (Y/n)... Don't look so crestfallen. No one in this world could ever help me. I have to achieve that goal on my own. Only I can help myself. Each individual has their own time to heal. My time just takes a little longer than most."

"Yeah, I know that. I just wish I could help you recover from this. It seems like you're never going to get better."

Kurapika grabbed your hand and held it tightly.

"Don't fret about it."

***
Later in the evening you had actually went into the pool. You had never been filled with so much anxiety in your life. Especially since Kurapika had his arm around you. He could easily - but accidentally - tug the back of your shirt down a little to expose that certain little spider on your back shoulder.

It must have been around twelve a.m. because the moon had ended up in the middle of the sky. Not many people seemed that tired though. You, on the other hand couldn't wait to go home. It had been a long evening of hiding away in the shadows trying to prevent any bad thing that could possibly happen to you.

"Mehh...Kurapika....when are we leaving?" You whispered while looking up at him with a stressed out look on your face. Only, he was busy talking to the person floating across from him, so he couldn't quite hear you.

'Where the heck is (B/f) when I need her? Jeez.'

----
Hehehehe c:< yes that's a pic of Lucoa up there. I thought that she would be perfect for visualizing my ideas on a bathing suit. Also, look at the Kurapika pic!! I saw that and I cried from how cute he looks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.1K 29
So, this will be my first fanfiction x reader and my first fanfiction about Hunter x Hunter. You're life is turned up-side-down when your dad hires s...
160K 4.7K 37
I am determined to take the hunter exam and follow in my brother's footsteps. But with people from my past out to get me, and crazy new friends to de...
MESSAGES. By NENA

Fanfiction

244K 10.8K 25
who else but you can make me feel the way i do? ──── © NENA, 2020
33.4K 302 8
|| HunterxHunter x Reader Oneshots || [Mostly Kurapika] Status- Hiatus/Finished Word count- 29.5k (6 stories) Also including: headcannons My shit p...