Loving Mr.Good Boy

By ishtararahman

She is a bad girl. He is a good boy. She smokes. He hates smoking. She has fucked every guy in her school. He... More

Chap 1 - Going to hell
Chap 2 - New entry
Chap 3 - New Neighbour?
Chap 4 - Zach
Chap 5 - Sex and fight
Chap 6 - Ignoring
Chap 7 - Back on track
Chap 8 - Party time
Chap 9 - Fifty Shades Darker
Chap 10 - Screaming girls in the house
Chap 11 - Camping? Not really!
Chap 12 - Jealousy??
Chap 13 - Sunset with the good boy
Chap 14 - The Crusher
Chap 15 - Softy Shaira??
Chap 17 - Vomit
Chap 18 - Tutor?
Chap 19 - Personal chef
Chap 20 - Long Journey
Chap 21 - Worried
Chap 22 - Date!?
Chap 23 - Good or bad?
Chap 24 - Hot Stuff and Chocolate
Chap 25 - One year
Chap 26 - Yes, I do
Chap 27 - He is so big!
Chap 28 - I HATE YOU
Chap 29 - Speechless
Chap 30 - Treatment
Chap 31 - Surprise
Chap 32 - Anything
Chap 33 - Blindfold
Chap 34 - IV
Chap 35 - Bet
Chap 36 - Curse
Chap 37 - Queen
Chap 38 - Trust & Love
Epilogue

Chap 16 - Posessive boys

20.4K 457 45
By ishtararahman

Aaron POV

I watched as she got inside her house and closed the door. Today I got to see a new Shaira. Not the playgirl Shaira who does flings and cusses but the Shaira who cares and fights just so that she can earn money and help the orphan kids. The way she talks with them and how she bonds with them is really impressive and cute. I never knew that I would get to see this side of her and I am glad that she thought I am trustworthy enough to take me there and tell her secret.

Closing the door, I went to my room to get dressed for the party as it was 6:40 now and I had exactly twenty minutes to get ready. I hopped in the shower and took a quick shower so that I don't any waste time. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to the closet to get my clothes which were a pair of faded jeans and a black shirt. I dried myself ,put the clothes on and used some gel to style my hair in its usual messy way. I checked the time.

6:55

Great I still have 5 minutes, I took my wallet, phone and car keys and went to Shaira's house as she will be coming with me. The boys were picking up their own girls and that left me and Shaira only, so she decided that she will come with me. Not that I minded it or anything. I heard a 'coming' and the clicking of heels. The door opened and my jaw dropped at the sight in front of me.

Breathtaking. That's the only word I could think of as I saw her. She was wearing a black strapless top which showed of her stomach and belly piercing and leather tights with a belt that had some diamond designs on it and a jacket hung loosely on her shoulder. She had a choker on her neck with a diamond cross and her makeup was light which included some brownish eyeshadow, eyeliner and red luscious lips and her hair was cascading down to her waist.

How much I want to kiss those lips.

Shut your mouth , you will catch flies. Said my conscience.

I snapped out of my trance and cleared my throat.

"Ready?" I barely managed to ask. She nodded her head and closed the door. We walked to my car and I got inside followed by her.

"Where is the house?" I asked as I started the car.

"First turn right, then second left and after a few blocks we will reach there." She instructed and I followed her instructions. Music blasted through the radio and she mimicked the lyrics. The windows were open making her hair fall and cover her face.

She is beautiful.

Soon we reached our destination and I stopped the car in front of the house. The house was three storeyed and looked magnificent. Loud music boomed making the ground shake under us. We both got out and entered the house. To say it was packed would be an understatement, it was more than packed. After passing through sweating bodies and men hungrily staring at Shaira and I nearly losing my cool. We reached the bar where the others were sitting and drinking.

"Hey guys." She chirped and got a chorus of 'hi' and 'heys'. I man-hugged the boys and ordered a fruit punch. Honestly I really didn't want to drink and have a hangover. The boys and girls drank like there was no tomorrow. They were a bit tipsy but not that much.

A slow song started and the boys took their own partners for a dance while Shaira and I were sitting over here. I worked up the courage and decided to ask her for a dance but then one of her lover boy came.

"Hey beautiful what are you doing here?" Jack or Drake asked her and she smiled at him.

"Hey Zach." He came closer and stood in front of the high stool she was sitting on.

"Can I have this dance with you?" He casually asked and I could feel my blood boil. She replied with a 'sure' and slipped her hand in his. I watched as he took her to the dance floor and wrapped his arms around her BARE waist. She wrapped her ones around his neck and swayed to the music.

I so wanted to kill him.

What is wrong with me? Why am i feeling like this?

Your jealous idiot.

No I am not!

Yes you are!

Am not.

Are too

Am not

Are-

Stop it!

I turned towards the bartender not being able to watch the scene in front of me and ordered a whiskey. I gulped down the liquid in one go and gagged as it burned my throat. I looked at them to see him whispering something in her ear and she giggled. That's it. I walked to the dance floor and tapped him on his shoulder.

"Can I have her now?" I asked with a forced smile on my face as he turned and nodded. He kissed her cheek and I pulled her in my arms trying to forget that he kissed her.

"So you wanted to dance with me?" She smirked and I found myself not being able to say anything. What should I say?

Oh you see he was dancing and touching you which I didn't like and got jealous so I came to dance with you.

"I was...um.. I wanted to dance with you. Why are you asking that?" I half lied and breathed out a sigh as she nodded her head and replied.

"No just asking." I nodded my head. The song ended after a while and a new pop song started, we all left the dance floor and went to the bar and the girls ordered some drinks.

The girls were sitting on the high stools while we guys were chatting. I saw from the corner of my eye Laura whispered something in Shaira's ear and gave a smirk. I knew that something was going to happen and it won't be pleasant as they both had evil smirks on their faces and they said something to the others and soon they all were smirking. I watched as Sam trotted her way to a random guy and started making out with him. The girls were giggling and I tapped Ryan on his shoulder to get his attention as he was busy talking.

"Um...Ryan you may want to see this." He looked at the direction I was pointing to and then his whole body started shaking with anger. He walked to where they were making out with his fists clenched and grabbed the guy from his collar and punched him square on his jaw.

"Ohh...that's gonna hurt man." Jake laughed and Ryan came back to where we were standing and took deep breaths. The girls and including us had amused looks on our face from his reaction. I started to shake from not being able to control my laughter and burst out. The guys followed suit and we were full blown laughing.

"You think this is funny. Jake you might want to see that." This caught Jake's attention and then he also started shaking and mumbled some profanities before striding to where Laura was talking to a guy. Jake removed her from the way and slammed the guy on the wall and said something which we couldn't hear but whatever it was it made the guy go pale and hurriedly ran from there. Jake returned with a screaming Laura and then they both started to argue. Chris and I looked at each other and started laughing like a maniac. In front of us were standing two guys who were yelling at their crushes who had bored looks on their faces and were busy picking at their nails. This made us laugh more and Laura suddenly said.

"Chris better look out." Chris looked confused but then realisation dawned on him. He frantically looked around for Alicia and finally spotted her. She was walking towards us with a drink in her hand. She looked curious as to what was happening here. From her right came a guy who bumped into her ruining her clothes by dropping his drink. He apologized but stared at her cleavage. Chris's nostrils flared, his face was red and he looked like he was about to kill. Guess what happened next? Chris broke the guy's nose and jaw and now was dragging Alicia with him. Shaira and Riley were watching the scene unfold and laughed about it.

"These girls will be death of me." Jake muttered and Laura pecked his lips. He scowled but you could see his lips slightly twitch up. I looked towards the bar to see Shaira missing from there. Suddenly panic surged through me, why is she not there? What if she is also making out with a guy? The thought only left me clenching my fists. Then she appeared and said.

"That was a show." The girls smirked and the boys glared at them.

"Whom did you have a makeout session with?" Alicia asked her curiously and by now Riley had also joined us. My body stiffened and I looked at her to see her hair was messy and clothes disheveled a bit and her lipstick was smudge.

"Zach. Didn't have the energy to look for a new one." She replied in a duh tone.

"I told you that guy has the hots for you." Sam said.

"Who doesn't?" She smirked flipping her hair.

"No, I am serious, have you seen the way he looks at you?"

"No and I don't think it's gonna work out." Before Sam could say anything Riley cut her off.

"You guys are damn lucky. Why the fuck isn't Zain here?" She whined and Shaira smirked.

"Babe, you can do it." Riley raised her eyebrow and Shaira took out her phone.

"Video." Riley smirked and dragged Shaira along with her. Zain couldn't come with us as he had some relatives coming to his house, so now they were going to tease him by sending him the video of Riley 'kissing' a guy. Man, these girls are really something I thought. I saw Shaira angling her phone to make it seem that Riley kissing another guy when clearly she wasn't.

Poor Zain.

************

Hi , how are you? After a Long time I updated and its a pretty long Chap. Did you like the stunt the girls pulled? Also this chap is in Aaron's POV . So tell me how it was. If u liked it comment 😍 and if you didn't then 😡

Question: How is the book going so far?

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love
Ishtara😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8M 195K 85
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS NOT BEEN EDITED. THIS BOOK IS CONFUSING IN THE BEGINNING BUT IT GRADUALLY GETS BETTER. I WARNED YOU. ~ "We're going to be you...
539 25 29
Everything was going great with Shiquena,Calum,Sophie,Michael and Zayn until their lives got turned upside down by just one girl. So much tears are b...
651 47 24
Ashly Smith is a junior in High School at LA. She's pretty much a goodie two shoes for the most part. She's has never done anything bad in her life...
421K 14.1K 44
Before you ask, no, I'm not some good girl that will let people walk all over me. I've been through some shit no girl(or anyone for that matter) shou...