YES, DADDY (KEHLANI)

By ahurubrat

"Do you trust me, Lauren?", Kehlani stared deeply into those green orbits that had the strongest hold on her... More

Intro
I want you.
The Decision.
Training pt1
Training pt2
If my body had a say...
My pleasure.
"Thank you, for letting me cum"
Where was your collar?
Hide, seek...Found you!
The healing
Bria
Camila
'SANGRIA' & more
YES DADDY PT. II is AVAILABLE!
Socials
where i been ?
Billete de vuelta 2

Take off your collar.

8.2K 397 320
By ahurubrat

Did you miss me?
* intense chapter *

Have you watched my music video? 🦋🧿👼🏿⬇️

Subscibe to my youtube channel bih ;)

link is on my profile 🥳

--------|||||

It couldn't be her.

How would she have even known? Lauren shut the door to her dressing room and leaned back against it, trying to understand why the brunette that just left the audience, sure looked a lot like her Mistress. The same Mistress that she didn't invite, the same Mistress that she lied to, and the same Mistress that would surely beat her ass if she found out.

Suddenly feeling off-balanced in her stilettos; Lauren placed a hand on her heart, squeezing her eyes closed tightly.

It couldn't be her.

Lauren leaned her head back against the door, breathing evenly. Then she let her eyes drift open again, and noticed a vase of red roses on the coffee table in front of the couch.

A sick feeling settled in her stomach at the sight.

She stepped forward slowly, and with shaking hands she snatched the card from the pedals.

Maybe they were from Puck or Santana.

They weren't.

Lauren scanned her eyes over the inscription, her heartbeat speeding up with the connection of every letter.

I thought I taught you better than this.

- K

"You know I really did think you were different."

Lauren held her breath, the voice unmistakably that of Kehlani's.

The door shut quietly, and the lock clicked. Lauren stood with her back to the door holding the card between her shaking fingers.

It was overwhelming. Lauren could almost feel the burn of the hazel eyes blazing through her back. However, she was too embarrassed and too nervous to move.

There was a moment of complete silence. Kehlani stood at the door calmly, her back pressed against the wood and her arms folded across her chest. She was gazing at Lauren as if her stare could command the girl to turn around. Her submissive wasn't moving, though. It was as if her body grew still at the sound of her voice.

"I thought I could trust you. I thought that surely you, you with your beauty and loyalty would understand how important honesty was to me."

"Keh-"

"Shut up."

Lauren halted her words, her back still to Kehlani and her lip trembling.

"I thought you knew that I wanted to be here. I thought you could see at dinner that night how important it was for me to be a part of this, how honored I would have been to be here."

"I wanted –"

"Shut up." Kehlani snapped, and then she was stalking towards her, standing directly behind her, hands placed on her hips softly. "Do you know how it felt to see you up there with Normani? You looked beautiful, intoxicating. Every eye in this place was on you, as it should have been because you are a fucking star, Lo, my star. At least...I thought you were mine."

Lauren felt her knees go weak, her eyes filling with tears. "I am-"

"You don't know how it felt ...I wanted to be at your first performance, front row with pride. Instead..." Kehlani swallowed, her fingers tightening against the younger woman's hips. "Instead, I was sitting there feeling like shit, because I wasn't even invited."

Lauren turned around quickly. Upon seeing how hurt Kehlani looked she almost stumbled backwards. She was beautiful, dressed in a beautiful black dress and staring down at Lauren with pained eyes.

That was all there was.

Pain.

HEY, STOP REAL QUICK & PRESS THE STAR BELOW :)
I APPRECIATE IT.

Kehlani stared deeply into Lauren's eyes, seeing the sorrow within them. The regret. Kehlani wondered what the regret was for. Maybe it was Lauren's regret of ever meeting Kehlani? Maybe it was regret for leaving the sticky note out. It could have been for signing the contract to begin with.

A tear fell from her eyes, and Kehlani reached up slowly to brush it away with her thumb. She then cupped Lauren's cheek softly, before dragging her hand down to her neck and brushing her brown locks to the side.

No mark. No collar.

Brushing her thumb over the place where a dark spot would have been, Kehlani's heart rate sped up. Dragging the thumb lower, she glanced back up into Lauren's eyes as if to say, 'This is where your collar should be'.

Lauren broke eye contact, lowering her eyes. "I'm sorry..." She whispered brokenly.

I'm sorry.

Suddenly, Kehlani reared back, the words stinging against her ears. They stared at each other, Kehlani's gaze heated. Lauren licked her lips, watching as Kehlani's eyes turned gold in frustration and then dark with fury.

Lauren reached up as if to touch Kehlani, and something snapped. Grabbing her wrist, Kehlani pulled Lauren close to her body.

"Don't. Just...don't."

Lauren flinched at her tone, and stumbled backwards when Kehlani let her go harshly. Kehlani turned her back to the brunette, a hand on her hip and the other hand running down her face. Lauren noted the way red was creeping up onto her skin.

"How can I even look at you, Jauregui?"

Lauren felt her heart seize up, and she shook her head before walking towards Kehlani's body.

"Kehlani, if you would just let me explain..."

Her Mistress whirled around, "Let you explain? You've had plenty of time to explain yourself, instead you chose to lie to me!", she stepped forward, advancing onto Lauren. "Now you want me to listen to you? You want me to listen to you lie to me some more? Is that what you want?"

She was raising her voice.

Kehlani never raised her voice at Lauren before.

Lauren's big green eyes were full of desperation. "No! I didn't want to lie to you, I didn't –"

Kehlani grabbed her by her arms, her voice breaking off in a yell. "But you did ! You lied to me. All because of what? Because you didn't want to be seen with me? You didn't want me to see you with your little dance partner? Is that it? Is that why you lied ?" Lauren shook her head vehemently, and Kehlani could feel a different kind of control slipping away from her. The control she had over her emotions.

Kehlani let her go and Lauren stumbled again, bumping against the vanity table. Kehlani stared at her. She was all dressed in white...beautiful. Only she was dressed in white for someone else.

Kehlani rounded on Lauren and grabbed her face, pressing their foreheads together. Her eyes were closed and for a moment, Lauren wondered if they were going to kiss. Her heart dropped because she didn't want it to be like this, at a time where Kehlani was so clearly hurt and misunderstanding her actions.

If she was just let me explain.

Lauren felt more tears fall from her own eyes and she sucked in a breath. "Kehlani...if you would p...please..."

But she just shook her head slowly and before she could determine what would happen next, Kehlani had fisted her hair in one hand and turned Lauren around against the vanity. Using her free hand, Kehlani cleared the table of all of the things on top it, the sound of items breaking distant from her ears.

Lauren gasped as Kehlani roughly bent her over and pulled the skirt of her outfit up, swallowing at the way her thong looked squeezed between her ass cheeks.

"Look at me," Kehlani said roughly and Lauren obeyed. As soon as their eyes locked, Kehlani brought her hand down on the flesh, hard.

"Fuck! Mistress...wait...please..." Lauren moaned, the sound a mixture of pain and pleasure. Without thinking, she reached back to cover her ass and Kehlani's eyes grew wide in the mirror.

Grabbing Lauren's hands and bringing them around to slam against the table, Kehlani began smacking her ass with so much force that Lauren was rocking against the table in pain, howling.

Kehlani had never spanked her so harshly; Lauren stared with watery eyes into the mirror and found that her Mistress's eyes were staring back at her heavily, watching her as she beat her ass with not an ounce of mercy.

Lauren began crying out and Kehlani started breathing hard, losing count of how many times she had spanked Lauren. Finally, letting the final smack ring in both of their ears, Kehlani snatched the thong down her now red ass...watching as the garter belt snapped off along with it.

Kehlani pulled her own dress up harshly and Lauren felt her dick bobbing against her ass. Despite the tears in her eyes and the stinging against her ass, she gushed at the thought of Kehlani being inside of her, and then cried out as she slammed into her.

The force of the thrust caused Kehlani to stumble forward, sliding deeper inside of Lauren and pressing her into the vanity harder. Lauren reached out with a gasp, feeling as if She was lodged in her throat. Her fingers splayed against the mirror desperately, and then Kehlani reached around to pull both of Lauren's arms behind her back.

Kehlani then lifted her body straight up and wrapped her own arms around her waist, trapping Lauren's arms against her chest. Staring into the mirror, Kehlani bent her knees and began fucking Lauren harshly, slamming against her with hard thrusts that left her practically breathless.

Lauren cried out, the feeling of Kehlani pressing against her too short. Every time Lauren felt Kehlani right there, she pulled out and then slammed into her again. Fluid gushed between them and Kehlani growled, her balls slapping against Lauren's ass as she mounted her with force.

Kehlani was fucking Lauren so hard that it almost hurt. At the thought of how much Ms.Parrish was hurting, Lauren suddenly cried out.

"I had to watch you...shaking your fucking ass, the same ass that belongs to me, on some other woman...on some other man. In front of an entire audience...an audience that I wasn't even...I wasn't even invited to be a part of!"

"I-...fuck...I'm...I'm sorry, I didn't think-"

Kehlani smacked Lauren's bare ass and then slipped out of her pussy.

Turning her around again, Kehlani lifted Lauren up onto the vanity, spreading her thighs apart. Lauren watched the animal begin to emerge from Keh and she sobbed as she pounded inside of her again. "Fuck...fuck!"

Laurn reached up to grip the top of the mirror, her body on fire from the pace Kehlani was setting. Kehlani then wrapped one of Lauren's legs around her waist, and grabbed the top of the vanity over her head for leverage as she continued to fuck her, their foreheads pressed together.

"Is that where you've been running off to all week? To be with your little dance partner?" Kehlani reached up and pressed her hand against Lauren's neck, "You've been lying to me because you wanted to spend all day in a studio touching all over her? Huh?"

Lauren shook her head as best as she could under the hold of her Mistress, "No! N...No..."

Kehlani pressed upwards, gripping her neck while making sure not to choke her. She let go of the vanity and slapped her face. It wasn't hard enough to bruise, but it stung enough to shock Lauren into a gasp as her Mistress began pumping the head of her cock directly against her cervix.

Lauren began moaning, almost incoherently, but Kehlani could still make out her pleading through her lust. She was still attempting to apologize as Kehlani fucked her.

She showed no mercy, and she could feel her wrath radiating through every thrust, every groan and every harsh word that left her lips.

"Do. Not. Fucking. Lie. Did you want to fuck her? You seem to love the way she was touching you on stage, is that because...because she's been doing it all week?" Kehlani felt her cock begin to pulse within Lauren, her heart clenching at the thought of someone else fucking her Sub. "Do you wish she were here right now? Is that why you didn't want me to come? Because you were too ashamed of me and...and you wanted her? Did you plan on her fucking you backstage like this? Answer me, Jauregui!"

Lauren's eyes widened and she shook her head quickly, stomach churning at the thought of wanting to be with anyone else intimately.

"No, no, no! I'm yours...I don't want anyone else t...touching-"

Kehlani pulled her cock out, her body vibrating at the way it glistened with Lauren's juices. Pressing her forehead against hers, Kehlani slapped Lauren's pussy before pinching her throbbing clit between her thumb and forefinger. Laurenscreamed.

"This? This is mine. Normani couldn't fucking have it, even if you wanted her to."

Kehlani slid back inside, letting go of Lauren's hard bud and holding her legs around her waist. Kehlni leaned into her ear and moaned softly. "No matter how you feel, nobody will ever fuck you like me."

Lauren sobbed at the words, and Kehlani pulled her from the vanity and pressed her against the wall, ramming up inside of her with force. Things began falling off of the wall, and Kehlani slammed Lauren's hands against the wall behind her as she pounded her tight pussy.

Kehlani felt out of control. Lauren began clenching against her dick and Kehlani found herself blinking back tears at the way her heart began breaking in two.

It didn't matter how hard Kehlani fucked her, nothing would rid her of how hurt she was by Lauren's shame. Nothing could make the feeling go away. When would she be good enough for her? For anyone?

Lauren was moaning loudly, her walls reaching for the orgasm she knew was coming, but Kehlani wasn't having it.

"I thought you were fucking better than this shit Lauren. I thought you wouldn't be like them...like all of the rest...I thought you were special. But I guess...I guess I was too easy on you."

Kehlani bit down on the brunette's neck, bruise covered expertly with make-up and Lauren moan broke off into a scream.

"You will never lie to me again, and you will never ever leave that house without your fucking collar. Do you understand me?"

"Fuck...yes...ma'am!"

Kehlani was losing her rhythm now. She was on the edge of orgasm, and her cock was ripping Lauren's pussy up; the weight and force behind her thrusts made Lauren feel as if Kehlani's dick was lodged into her stomach. She knew she would be bruised from all the pain...but a part of her felt like she deserved it.

I hurt her. I didn't mean to, but I hurt her.

"I'm going to fuck the insolence right out of you, and then I'm going to come...you will not."

No!

"Please, no! I'm so close...I just...fuck...please-"

"N...No!"

Kehlani growled out, and then she felt her stomach coil. She thrust one particularly hard time, before moaning as she began shooting out thick spurts of her essence into her submissive's body. Despite not coming and the pain she felt in her heart behind her choices, Lauren locked eyes with her heavily and rolled her hips against Kehlani, her pussy locking around her member, milking her cum from her body.

Feeling the familiar contentment rest over her body at the feeling of being full of Kehlani, she locked her legs tightly around her , as Kehlani thrust slowly.

"Don't you...don't you fucking let one drop out. I want you to walk out of here with me inside of you." (*sprays holy water on everyone*)

Lauren felt pleasure rush through her at the words. She was shaking, her ecstasy ripped from her right at her peak. She felt like she was on the edge of tears, her lip trembling with desperation.

"P...Please...Kehlani, I'm so sorry...just, p...please-"

Kehlani gripped Lauren's jaw.

"You're not! You're not sorry. You weren't sorry when you lied to me all week and hid from me." Lauren began to shake her head at the shouted words and Kehlani jerked her face still, taking a deep breath in order to continue calmly. "Stop moving – you weren't sorry when you walked out of my house and came here, without your collar. Blatantly breaking the rules...our rules...that you agreed to."

Lauren felt the calm words resonate through her and she became red in the face with disappointment in herself. The chastising words surrounded her and Lauren began to tremble with guilt. Her mind was sinking into that place where the only part of her that mattered was that of who she felt she truly was.

Kehlani's submissive.

Only she didn't feel as if she deserved that title. She had betrayed her Mistress. The thought caused tears to fall from her eyes and Kehlani continued.

"And you know what? You weren't sorry when you decided to do this without telling me. Even after I expressed the desire to be at your first show...you still decided that it was necessary for you to hide from me...you weren't sorry when you decided that you were too ashamed of me, of us, to invite me here. No. You weren't sorry then...and you're not sorry now."

Laurn stared at Kehlani in shock, teary green eyes locked onto hazel.  Kehlani was breathing heavily, the pulse in her body beating so loudly that Lauren could feel it vibrating off of her member against her walls. They gazed strongly at one another; the emotions flickering like shades of a short film in Kehlani's eyes.

Then it flashed by so quick that she almost missed it. The pain.

Lauren knew - she knew this was different. This was a different type of pain; this was a pain that went deeper than the contract she signed.

She had really hurt Keh. Aside from betraying her Dominant, she hurt Kehlani Parrish, the woman that had been taking care of her lately, the woman that she felt herself become more emotionally attached to every day.  She had been so concerned about getting to know her beyond what they did intimately, and just as she had gotten what she wanted, she had lost it. The walls that Lauren had tried to gently peel back from her were coming back up...because of her own mistakes.

This was real pain, and Kehlani was looking at her as if she was a different person, not the one she thought about everyday...and dreamed of touching every night.

She could see real failure in Kehlani's eyes. Failure that looked like it permanently resided there.

She ached inside at the thought, at the mere thought of being another cause of that failure.

Kehlani blinked and pulled her soaked dick from Lauren's folds, watching as her sub clenched her legs together. She didn't flinch, just raised her eyes to look at Kehlani. But there was nothing there, no sign of approval and no sign of pleasure. Just defeat.

"Good girl."

Lauren's heart broke at the dull way Kehlani spoke the words she craved hearing. Suddenly, she felt as if she was becoming lightheaded at the mere thought of losing this so soon, of losing Lani.

"Get your things. I'm sure you'd like to talk to your friends. You can do that and introduce me. Then, you'll politely tell them we have to go."

Lauren pulled her underwear up from where they had slipped onto the floor and actually felt the sheer material press against the evidence of Lani's release, wedged inside and marking her. Though she felt as if she didn't belong to the woman, not anymore.

Lauren nodded, a single tear falling from her face as she whispered brokenly, "Y...Yes ma'am.
As they exited the dressing room together, Kehlani led Lauren through the throngs of people, her hand pressed against the small of her back. They approached the table of her friends and Kehlani whispered. "Eyes up."

Lauren lifted her eyes and plastered on a small smile as the loud voices of Santana and Puck caught up with her ears. They both engulfed her in a hug, each grinning from ear to ear in pride of their friend's spectacular performance.

Santana grinned. "You were fucking amazing, Lori...like seriously! I see why you wanted me to see that girl so bad...she was great! The way she moved, and how you guys moved together..."

Puck nodded watching Santana's eyes sparkle with lust at the thought of the dancing duo, her eyes having been on them the entire performance, most likely imagining herself in Lauren's place. Lauren chuckled.

Then as if on command, Normani appeared. She had changed into a red burlesque outfit, her brown hair now tucked under a red top hat. She smiled widely at Lauren and hugged her tightly.

"Baby! That was the most awesomest performance I've ever done...thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!" Normani pressed kisses all over her face and Lauren flinched at the action, her eyes searching for Kehlani, who had stepped off to the side to allow her room.

She was expressionless.

Lauren felt the disappointment twist inside of her and she chuckled, stepping away from Normani.

"Thanks for inviting me to do this, Mani...it was...r...really fun."

Lauren heard her voice tremble, and briefly she wondered if the performance was worth the anguish that she was slowly starting to feel as she stared at her watching Dom. Kehlani played her current state of emotions off, placing her hands in her jacket pockets, and licking her lips at the scene before her. Lauren remembered that she didn't have much time and began speeding things along.

"Actually Normani, I'm glad you're over here because, there's someone I want you to meet." Lauren turned to Santana with a smile, "This is Santana. The woman I was telling you about at rehearsal...?"

Normani locked her eyes onto Santana's and then drug her gaze quite unabashedly down Santana's body. Santana smirked at Normani as if to appear smug though her eyes were filled with a look of pure adoration. Normani stepped forward and grabbed Santana's hand...pressing a kiss to the top of her palm. "Hi...you're really pretty."

Santana blushed – something that almost never happened – and smiled genuinely at her. Stepping closer to Normani, Santana cleared her throat. "T...Thank you, Normani...you're r...really, um...you're gorgeous, and I liked the way your body looked dancing – I mean, I liked your dancing body, I...I mean, that's not what I meant...um...yeah."

Normani smiled and they continued to watch one another. It was a look full of budding love. Lauren's heart warmed at the sight and she almost forgot how upset Kehlani had been, until she heard the sound of fingers snapping in the distance and she didn't have to look to know they were Kehlani's.

Lauren licked her lips and moved towards Kehlani, mustering up a smile. "I actually...want to introduce you guys to someone, as well...this is, t...this is Kehlani Parrish."

Kehlani smiled and Puck and Santana stared at her particularly hard, confused as to when she appeared. "Lauren I thought...?" Santana started, but she trailed off as Lauren lowered her head.

Kehlani touched her neck softly and she raised her eyes. Keh answered for her. "I wanted to surprise her tonight...I know she was stressed about it being her first performance, so I didn't tell her I was coming. It's really good to meet you all."

Kehlani reached forward and shook Santana's hand, unperturbed by her curious expression. Puck stared at Lauren, noticing the way she was tucked into Kehlani's side nervously.

He was so focused on Lauren's posture that he failed to notice Kehlani's outstretched hand. Finally he glanced up at her, and they locked eyes. "Oh...nice to meet you finally."

When their hands met, Puck's tightened around hers, and Kehlani raised her eyebrow. His posture was tense, and she could tell that he didn't approve of the relationship he had with Lauren. As a matter of fact, she was positive that Puck didn't approve of her at all.

It was a good thing Kehlani didn't give a flying fuck.

Pursing her lips, she returned the hand shake firmly. Finally, she turned towards Normani; the woman she previously felt threatened by and offered her a genuine smile, now that it was clear the woman was attracted to Santana. Although Normani had no idea of the jealousy and anger Kehlani had been feeling towards her, she still owed her an apology.

Normani side stepped her hand and pulled her in for a hug. Kehlani's eyes widened. "It's so good to finally meet Lo's lady friend!"

Kehlani smiled and couldn't stop the endearing chuckle that left her lips.

"Nice to meet you too, girl. Your dancing is exquisite."

Normani blushed. "Wow you're really nice...and sexy. I can see why Lauren always lets you put those big purple marks on her."

Kehlani grinned at the blunt response and pulled Lauren into her side. "Why thank you. You know, you're beautiful yourself."

Lauren cleared her throat, Kehlani's hand twitching against her hip. "I'm sorry that we can't stay longer but we really have to go.. K....Kehlani got to be up early tomorrow."

Santana furrowed her eyebrows in disappointment and Normani pouted a little.

"You're not going to stay?"

Lauren gave an apologetic smile and Kehlani intercepted. "I really wish we could, I'd love to see more of your set, Normani. But we'll make it up to all of you, I promise. She has some things she needs to finish and I want to help her before I go to bed."

Lauren shivered and Normani watched them with her head tilted, before nodding. Normani reached to embrace Lauren. "It's okay. Maybe we can get together later? Now that I've met your sexy friend, you guys can double date with me and my new sexy lady friend?", she  said throwing a saucy look to Santana who smiled at her.

Lauren smiled and nodded. Santana came over to hug her. "It's good seeing you, munchkin. Take it easy..."

Santana trailed off looking at Kehlani who was staring at Puck, who had stepped forward and pulled Lauren into his body for a hug. He lifted her up in the air, his hands squeezing the ass that Kehlani just spanked minutes before.

Lauren hissed and grimaced at him, but choked out a laugh anyway. He put her down and brushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "I love you my hot little Jewish princess. Be safe."

Lauren nodded, her eyes cast downward and Puck pulled her chin up to look at him. "I'm serious. Be safe." He glanced at Kehlani, his eyes full of contempt.

'I don't like you.' Her eyes said back to his, and Kehlani resisted the urge to snarl at him. She did not like him one bit. She felt her heart pounding in her ears, suddenly anxious at how close Puck and Lauren were. She found herself feeling relieved as her aubmissive stepped away nodding. "I love you too, Noah."

Kehlani tucked her woman into her side. "Have a good night everyone."

Lauren waved her fingers at her friends, as Kehlani began guiding her out of the club and to the waiting car. Lauren felt her heart sink into the concrete as the night air hit her.

I've fucked up.

Lauren went straight to the playroom, stripped down to nothing, and fell to her knees.

With her collar returned to its rightful place around her neck, she lowered her eyes to the floor, her brown hair fanning around her face.

She felt unworthy of any attention, not even a punishment.

After what she did to Keh, sh didn't deserve her time, and she certainly didn't deserve the privilege of being taught any kind of lesson.

The situation kept replaying over and over in her head. It wasn't supposed to be this way. She never meant to hurt her, yet she had done that and then some. It caused Kehlani to second guess herself and in retrospect...their relationship.

What Relationship?

She hadn't embarked on any other dynamic with Kehlani other than being her submissive...because that's what she assumed she wanted. As a matter of fact, assuming things is what got her in the position she was in now. She had been too scared to talk to Keh, despite how many times she insisted that she wanted Lauren to talk to her about any issues concerning their arrangement. Now she had nothing aside from disappointment and failure.

She had really, really fucked up.

"Jauregui...eyes up."

Lauren looked up and became overwhelmed by the sight of her. She was still in her black dress and heels. She was nothing short of absolutely beautiful.

Kehlani stared down at Lauren, who seemed to be overcome with grief. She looked so vulnerable, kneeling and curling within herself in a way Kehlani had never seen before. Stepping behind her, she let her eyes rake over the top of Lauren's head, down her back muscles to the dip of her hips and the swell of her ass. She reveled in the complete silence that overtook them, letting it hang until it almost felt suffocating. Lauren's heart beat fast and she clung to quietness, wondering what Kehlani was thinking.

"Take off your collar."

Lauren couldn't stop the gasp that escaped her lips. Her heart began beating wildly, out of control, and she felt as if the air was leaving her lungs.

"L- Lani..."

"I didn't ask you to speak, I asked you to take off your collar."

Lauren started breathing heavily, gripping her wrist tightly in fear. "P..Please, don't –"

Kehlani fisted Lauren's hair and yanked her head back. Baring her throat and unclasping the chain, she snatched it from her neck. Lauren gasped as she let go of her harshly. The combined force of Kehlni's hand and the feeling of the collar not being there caused Lauren to fall forward onto her hands, a cry of pain slipping from her lips.

"N...No-"

"Why should you wear this in here? If you're too ashamed to belong to me out there...then you certainly shouldn't have to be forced to belong to me in here."

Lauren felt tears fall instantly; she squeezed her eyes closed as pain raced through her. Her heart felt as if it was breaking into little pieces inside of her. She had earned her collar. It symbolized who she was.

Without it...she was nothing.

Kehlani stared at Lauren's sobbing form and felt her body begin to ache. She looked so small, so hurt.

Kehlani wondered if she now felt the same way that she did.

"No! ...please..."

Kehlani was unmoving as she stared at her. She was cowering on her hands and knees, her body shaking violently as she sobbed out her apologies. She was pleading for Lani to listen, to understand.

She didn't want to understand as far as she was concerned...she knew the truth.

Lauren didn't want Kehlani at her show; she consciously made the decision to not invite her out in public, because she did not want her there.

The entire situation was painful.

Kehlani felt like she would die from watching her reap the pain of simply getting her collar removed.

Then, there was the sick realization that even with her parents gone, her father gone...

Kehlani would never stop shaming people.

She thought that it would be different this time. She was positive that Ms.Jauregui was too beautiful of a creature, too understanding. Yet, Somehow Kehlani had managed to taint Lauren the same way she had tainted everyone else.

"Keh...I...I'm sorry.."

Kehlani shook her head and walked around Lauren, clutching the collar in her hands. "Stop calling me that. You've lost that privilege."

Lauren choked, rising back to her wobbling knees. She stared up at Kehlani, her eyes red rimmed.

"N...No...Mistress, I...I'm sorry...please, let me - I'll do anything...I can't lose this...I c...can't, I can't lose you, please...don't-"

"S...Stop..."

Kehlani flinched at the way her voice sounded. Trembling she continued to shake her head at her Sub. The words were too much and she couldn't forgive her this time. Not for this. Not for making her feel this way. For making her feel so...toxic.

"P...Please! Mistress...I...I'm...sorry–"

"Enough!" Kehlani shouted. She stomped her foot and Lauren jumped at the mixture of rage and sorrow appearing on her face. She sobbed, halting her words and staring up hopelessly at the woman.

"You lied to me! You lied to me..." Her voice cracked and Kehlani swallowed. "I asked you to be loyal, and honest...and this is what you do? You couldn't just tell me you didn't want me there...that you didn't want to be seen with me, huh?"

The words were rushed and Kehlani felt as if she was unraveling at the seams. Lauren started shaking her head no, vehemently trying to convince her differently. "N...No.., that isn't it! Please, let me explain-"

"I'm tired of your lies."

Kehlani snapped the words out and pulled Lauren up from the ground. Practically dragging her across the room to the corner, Kehlani pulled out a wooden chair and pushed Lauren down into it.

"Put your feet flat on the ground, hands on the arms of the chair. Do not move."

Lauren obeyed, choking her sobs back as her bruised bottom met the cold seat. Kehlani breathed heavily as she stared down at her. She could have sworn that her eyes were shining with unshed tears.

Kehlani's eyes turned gold with sadness and she bit her lip. "I trusted you. I really did, Lo." She said in a quiet voice.

Lauren began to panic as Kehlani began walking towards the door. She suddenly became hyperaware of how bare her neck was without her collar, and how alone she would be if she walked away from her.

Kehlani stopped at the door.

"Look, I want you to sit there and stare in that corner until you feel just as hurt as I do. I want you to know what it feels like to know that...someone doesn't want to be seen with you."

Her words were cutting through her and she felt hopeless.

"When you finally realize how you made me feel...when you finally feel sorry, then you can get up...but it's up to you. I don't care."

Lauren shook with tears. "M...Mistress...please...p...please don't leave me, d...don't do this..."

Kehlani ducked her head, feeling a tear slip down her cheek.

"I don't want to see your face."

Lauren resisted the urge to stomp her feet and throw a tantrum. She didn't want Kehlani to go. She just wanted her to listen, so she could make this right.

"Please! No...M...Mistress, d...don't leave...I promise I can be a good girl...I promise I'll b...be good! I promise...don't leave me, don't leave me...don't-"

The door shut with a crack.

Lani leaned against the wood, closing her eyes as the sounds of the girl's anguished cries echoed in the room and around the house.

Punishment was due...but Lani couldn't bear to look at Lauren that way.

She was broken, and it hurt Kehlani.

With the sparkling collar threaded beneath her fingers, Kehlani covered her mouth and slid down the doorframe, her own weeps of sadness escaping her lips painfully. She hadn't cried in years. However, the heart wrenching sounds Lauren made on the other side of door made her feel...helpless.

Her head was spinning and her body felt immobile, consumed by her own anguish and Lauren's. She tightened her hand around the necklace, as she inhaled through her now violent sobs. Reaching behind her, she pressed her fingers against the door softly, as if she could soothe Lauren from there.

Separated by a punishment and a door, Kehlani wouldn't be able to help Lauren. So she cried.

They cried.

Together.

----
VOTE 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 118 42
When I first saw my neighbor, My heart is racing, and I can't see anything. I felt pain in my heart. Just seeing a girl made me feel like I had a hea...
207K 3.8K 20
"Let's come to some terms here. I'm married. I want to stay married. But, I really like you, a lot. So, until your Mr. Right comes along, I think we...
30.1K 440 7
"Bullshit it's Austin's fault. I know for a fact if I fucked you I would make you come." "Shut up Lauren. No you couldn't" The green eyed girl rais...
508K 20.5K 39
I glanced down to her lips but then I scooted away while clearing my throat. She hmm'd, "You tried to kiss me again." I shook my head and said "Nope...