Social Ladder (A Zodiac High...

By hopefulyeol

This is a story about the zodiacs going to high school. What you already guessed by the title, I hope. In the... More

Meet the characters! :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
(Final) Chapter 23

Chapter 21

674 29 8
By hopefulyeol

Gabriella's POV

"Thanks for the ride, loser!" I told him as I got out of the car and walked towards the school.

"Yeah no problem..." I heard Stefan mutter to himself. Walking up the stairs a lot of people were looking at me and whispering. I shrugged it off because they do it all the time, I'm just too amazing.

"I would also be kind to wait.." Stefan said from behind me, I turned around my hair nearly hit his face. 

"Honey, you don't let a queen wait." I opened the doors and walked into the school.

"Good morning, Gabriella!" Annie greeted me, as she gave me a piece of paper. "The list of those who are running for new student council president is in."

"Oh really, it's only me running again this year right?"

"Well you'll be surprised."

"What?!" I shrieked, as I read her name on there, "Why is she running for it?!"

I stormed off towards the canteen, I was furious and out to look for her. No one! No one dared to run against me! She just comes to this school and immediately thinks she's the queen?! I'll find you Gemini!

I opened the doors of the canteen and walked through it. Only to be greeted with water in my face.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

Aquarius' POV

A few minutes earlier

"Walking into the bathroom with a bucket is the weirdest thing I've done this year, I think."

"Correction, walking into the boys bathroom is the weirdest thing I've done." Pisces chuckled next to me, making me laugh also. We were filling up a bucket of water as a first step of our revenge plan.

"Who has the flour?" Pisces asked as she shut off the water, letting me take the bucket.

"Leo and Sag have it. They're already waiting for us." A phone rang, Pisces checked her phone.

I looked at her, I've gotten more comfortable with the four in this group. We hang out in the weekend and Monday we discussed our plans with the rest of the group. It's now Wednesday and Gem is still not in school. Too bad now she needs to miss this masterpiece of a plan.

"That was Scorpio, she just entered the school. We need to hurry!"

A few seconds later we reached the canteen, joining the two grinning idiots. 

"Scorpio just texted, she stormed off on her way to here, probably." Leo informed us, showing the text message on his phone. We looked around us, there were a few other people.

"No teachers." Pisces pointed out, she was right there were no teachers around. The doors behind us opened with a bang, causing our heads to turn around. There stood a furious Gabriella, you could probably see the steam coming out of her ears.

"Time to cool her off." Sagittarius said and I took that as my cue, I stepped forward and threw the water out of the bucket. The water hitting her straight in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

I dropped the bucket and stepped back, joining Pisces who was filming everything. Gabriella was now soaking wet and that wasn't even the best part.

"Oh my! The baker forgot to add the flour!" Leo yelled as he and Sag dumped the bag of flour over her head, when she was trying to get the water out of her eyes. Once empty they high-fived and let the bag fall to the ground. They waved us over and sprinted out of the canteen. We did the same only Pisces stayed behind to whisper something in Gabriella her ear.

"Doesn't feel good now, does it?"

She caught up to me and grabbed my wrist making us run faster.

"Why did you grab a hold of me?!" I asked as we ran through the corridors. Pisces turned her head fast to look at me before shouting back.

"You run so slow! And we have to move quick!"

"Where are we going to next!"

"Student council office." She grinned and turned her head back to run upstairs towards the first floor.

We got there just in time to help Leo and Sag with setting it up. A thin thread was wrapped around the door handle, one of us needed to leave through the other door because the bucket full of books needs to be placed on top of the shelf. That way when the door opens that bucket will fall down on the wooden plank, which will launch a bucket filled with paint-balloons. The bucket is stuck to the wooden plank so only the balloons will fly through the air.

We set up everything when we got a text from Scorpio stating that Gabriella was on her way. So we hurried and got out, Leo taking the other door.

We ran to where Scorpio would be with his laptop. We all huddled together in front of the laptop, on which the closed door of the student council office could be seen.

"Did you do anything, Scorpio?" Sag asked him, Scorpio looked at him and grinned.

"It was not on purpose, but she walked into me making me spill my coffee all over her." The group broke out in small laughter. A door click sound came from the laptop making all our eyes snap towards the screen.

Gabriella's POV

"I'm so getting those people expelled!" I shrieked, snatching another tissue from Annie. 

"I think you look pretty funny." Stefan laughed, as we were walking towards the office.

"You think this," Pointing to myself, "is funny?" I snapped, so done with his shit. I should've got rid of him when I could. He nodded still laughing at me.

"Then you can fuck off." I spit out, turning around and walking away.

"Wait what?" Stefan asked dumbfound, "I can fuck off?" He said as he caught up to us, he ran in front of me stopping me from walking. Making me roll my eyes at him. 

"No no honey." He tsked as he wiggled his finger in my face, "I'm not the one to fuck off, you've been treating me like shit. You can't tell me to fuck off."

"Well I just did." I pushed past him and waved him off, "Bye Stefan! I don't need you anymore!"

"You'll regret this, Gabriella!"

He made me scoff in response, Annie walked beside me silently. We walked up the stairs and finally we reached the door. I pulled the door open with strength, because it felt really heavy. 

"Gabriella watch out!" Annie screamed but it was too late. Balloons where already flying my way and I stood frozen in my spot. I screamed, closing my eyes and covering my face. I felt the balloons hitting me and popping open.

When I didn't feel anymore balloons hitting me I uncovered my face and I opened my eyes. Yet again I screamed bloody murder. Paint was all over my clothes, the colors blue, yellow and red were all spread across my pants and shirt. 

"It looks like a someone threw up all over you." Annie stated, my head snapped towards her. I glared at her as I stormed past her and I began walking towards the principle's office.

Scorpio's POV

"Did you see her face!!" Leo laughed so loud, he began clapping like a seal. I saved the recorded video in a map on my laptop. 

"What a unfortunate day to wear white pants!" Pisces laughed together with Leo, the two bonded the most out of this little group. 

"I think that was it for today." I said as I closed my laptop. Pisces and Aquarius groaned in unison. 

"But we have more pranks up our sleeve!" Pisces stated, looking around the group, who nodded their heads agreeing with her.

"Yes we do, but otherwise it will be too much in one day and we will be suspicious." I told them, "We can make her day worse with helping the campaign group."

At that they cheered loudly, we all head towards our second class. I had that one with no one of the group. It was Chemistry and I don't really like that class.

I walked into the classroom, seeing that all the tables were two on two. I groaned we will probably be doing experiments. I seat at an empty table, a few seconds later a girl sat down next to me.

"Okay class today you will be-" That's all I heard before I zoned out.

"Let's get started!" The teacher said, making me snap out of my thoughts. The girl next to me turned to me.

"Did you zone out?" I looked at her and my breath got stuck in my throat, which made me cough. I nodded my head and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Again stuck with an dumb-ass." She muttered to herself, but I could hear it clear as day. Wow okay rude much. "My name is Virgo."

"Scorpio."

"Shall we get the stuff we need for this lesson." She suggested with a smile, maybe this class will not be as bad as always. Virgo...The name sounds familiar yet I can't pinpoint it. I know she's a nerd that's probably why she said that.

Time skip

The bell rang signaling the end of this school day, we all are going to gather in our secret hideout again. Unfortunately we couldn't start the campaign yet because we want Gemini to look everything over. So that will probably be tomorrow, but we can discuss more plans or change some ideas. 

I walked into the building and I could already here some chatter. It made me smile a bit. That something like this, a rebellion against a school system can bring people together. 

"So how are we going to do this?"

All heads turned towards me, I was the last one to arrive.

"Scorpio!" Capricorn yelled, "Glad you could join us, sit down." I walked over towards an empty seat and sat down. Capricorn and Aries stood in front of us.

"Let me tell you how we plan this to go."

A/N  

Hey everyone! Sorry for the short chapter...but I'll try to publish the next chapter as soon as possible! Thank you for those who stick with the story...and I'm sorry again for my late updates...but I'm nearly done with school so I'll try to update a lot more!

Thank you all! I love you~♥

Byeee~~ (; 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 492 31
When 12 teenagers wake up in a dark room without windows they are confused How did i get here? Who are you? What is going on? Thats a few common ques...
4.2K 59 15
The Zodiac signs were cast down to Earth to live as humans. About 13 years later, they were kidnapped and woke up in a completely different place...a...
139K 2K 35
In a universe called Zodea, these twelve individually different teenagers had been accepted into a "normal" highschool, not knowing nor being aware t...
38.6K 886 31
Girl cancer and boy Scorpio, a story of an innocent shy girl and a juvenile rebel boy. I will be following the stereotypes, just a warning. Sorry thi...