Deliver Your Love (Camren AU)

Per VeggySoup

Camila was about to go home one night after her shift at the restaurant. She got one last unexpected delivery... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 11

19.5K 634 548
Per VeggySoup

It was Camila's first match and she was nervous as heck. The school's soccer team was one of the most prestigious in the nation and so they were allowed a day off to get ready for the match. Camila had texted Lauren earlier that she wanted to ride her bike to school to freshen up before she arrived.

She put on her helmet before kissing her mother's cheeks as a farewell. She said her goodbye to Sofi and threw her banana peel into the nearest trash can. Once she was out the door, she jumped in surprise when she saw a grumpy dark haired girl on her bicycle with her black helmet on, constantly stretching and yawning.

"Lauren, what the fuck?" Camila asked but Lauren put out her finger, asking Camila to wait for a response. She drank some milk out of her bottle and then wiped her face with some wet wipes.

"I'm tired as fuck, in case you haven't noticed." Lauren finally spoke. They were an hour early than usual. When Camila texted her the other day, telling her that she was going to leave alone early in the morning, Lauren laughed to herself. There was no way in hell she was going to let Camila leave alone.

"Go back to bed." Camila told as she got on her own bike.

"I refuse to break tradition." Lauren explained, shaking her head.

"Lauren, you got a kiss on the lips. It was far from infinity, but you got it. Now, go back to bed, your eyes are telling me you need to sleep." Camila rubbed Lauren's hair before checking her helmet once more.

"And my lips are telling you to shut up. And my hands and legs are telling me to start riding this bike beside you and make sure you arrive to school safely." Lauren rolled her eyes and started riding in the direction of their school, while Camila chuckled to herself and followed closely behind.

Once the pair arrived at school, Lauren had time to kill so she decided to follow Camila to practice. Normani was confused when she saw the black haired girl walk in the room, the last time Lauren woke up this early was- no cross that, she never woke up this early.

"What's the swamp thing doing here?" Normani greeted as her best friend and her teammate walked in the room. Camila chuckled at the nickname while Lauren just untangled her messy hair with her hands.

"I'm being a supportive friend." Lauren replied. Camila had already changed into her jersey but she opened her locker to store her bag. Lauren saw a spare kit and her eye widened comically.

"Camz, can I wear your jersey for today? You know, to show school spirit and that shit." Lauren asked and took Camila by surprise. She didn't know what to reply as Normani smirked at the pair from the side.

"I mean, it's only fair since you have hers." Normani teased as she left the pair on their own. She hid behind the other row of lockers to eavesdrop, praying to God that Lauren would act like the cute shit that Normani know she can be.

"I guess." Camila shrugged, handing the jersey to her.

"In five, c'mon!" The coach called out and the girls hurried out to the field. Lauren watched as the girls pour out of the room, except for Camila, who stood frozen, looking at the floor.

"You're gonna do great, I promise." Lauren assured, giving her a tight hug. It took a while for Camila to get out of her trance but when she did, she quickly gave the older girl an equally tight hug.

"I know you've been nothing but supportive and you might be busy and-"

"Stop. Camila, just tell me, what is it?"

"Will you come and watch the match?" Camila requested and she didn't think she ever saw such a wide grin form from Lauren's lips.

"Camz, you didn't have to ask."

--

During lunch time, when the whole female soccer team walked in the cafeteria, people stopped to high five them, pat them on the back and wished them good luck. The group all walked towards their own table, except for Camila, who caught Dinah's eyes. Normani had to run to stop her.

"We sit together during match day so coach can have an eye on us." Normani explained and Camila nodded in understanding. She pouted exaggeratedly at Dinah and pointed at the soccer team table. Dinah seemed to get the point as she gave her best friend a thumbs up and looked around the cafeteria for a place to sit.

Camila hesitantly looked at her table. She loved her team but she wasn't close to all of the girls. She knew some of their names, especially those who have been helpful to her. But, she have had some girls who weren't as friendly and gave her scornful looks whenever she did a tiny mistake. Normani left some space between her and Alexis, which Camila gratefully sat on.

Her eyes wandered around the room once more to meet the green eyes she was hoping to see. She smiled as she saw the number 6 on the back of her jersey.

"Don't tempt her. If you keep staring at her like that, it'll only be a while until she forces me to take you there." Normani whispered, munching on her salad.

"I feel bad for Dinah." Camila said, making Normani set her eyes on the lost girl, trying to find a place to sit. Dinah had always been an extrovert, she had no problem making new friends. The thing is, she is very picky on who she shares her time with. Ally rarely eats lunch with them anymore, now that she had Troy but Camila knew that if she texted her, she'd be on the rescue immediately.

Lauren, however, decided to be the hero of the day. She saw her two favorite soccer players stare at Dinah and knew what was on their mind.

"Hey Dinah!" Lauren called out, gaining her attention. Lauren motioned her hand to ask her to walk over to the table and Dinah hesitantly obliged.

"We both lost our best friends so it's only fair if we stick with each other." Lauren told and Dinah nodded.

"I guess I'm stuck with you Lauser." Dinah huffed playfully as she sat across Lauren. Lucy's eyes widened in feigned annoyance.

She coughed before finally saying "Just so you know, you only lost one best friend, you still have two." Lucy pointed to her and Keana, who was busy eyeing the soccer team.

"Lauren, who's the girl beside Camila?" Keana asked, ignoring Lucy's prior statement.

"Alexis. That bitch has a thing for Camila, I swear." Now, all four girls were staring at the blue eyed beauty beside Camila. The two were sharing their food and Lauren was sure Camila was telling her one of her lame jokes, because she could see Alexis hit her own forehead, before laughing out loud. Bitch. Only Lauren laugh that loud at her dumb ass jokes.

Camila looked up, sensing that there were people staring. Once she looked up towards the softball team's table, all four of them pretended to be in a conversation. Camila giggled when Lauren accidentally hit her forehead onto the side of Lucy's head due to the rush.

Their break was cut short when the coach asked them to leave for the locker room. On their way to the entrance, Camila dropped by their table and gave Dinah her leftover fries.

"I love you Walz. Kill it out there, I'll be there." Dinah winked, protecting the fries with her arms, making sure none of the girls can steal any.

"We'll all be there. Good luck, Camila." Keana smiled warmly and Camila smiled back. Lucy gave her a cheeky thumbs up while Lauren just sat there, grinning widely at her.

"Good luck." Lauren whispered as she hugged the side of Camila's standing body. They were unaware of the audience around them, completely in their own world.

"Thanks babe." Camila didn't think too much about the pet name and kissed the top of her hair. Lauren, on the other hand, was still giddy about this whole 'relationship' thing. Lauren wasn't used to pet names or sweet gestures. She was used to late night hook ups and one night stands. But she thought to herself that maybe- no cross that, she could definitely get used to this as long as it was with Camila.

"Fuck."

--

Camila stood behind Normani as they walked out the pitch. Her eyes looked towards the seats, immediately looking after her friends. She then saw her tiny fan club consisting of Dinah and Lauren. Dinah was holding up a paper with the writing "MY CHANCHO WILL SLAY ALL BITCHES WHO COMES HER WAY." At the bottom, there was a picture of baby Camila. Beside her, Lauren, was waving a flag of her school logo and standing up to tell Camila that she was there.

Camila chuckled at her two enthusiastic fans and blew a kiss to the pair.

"Good luck my little coochie lover!" Dinah shouted, earning a light shove from Lauren.

Once the referee blew the whistle, Camila's attention was focused on everyone on the field and the ball. The ball was tossed around her team but a pass was intercepted by the other team's defender. The said girl dribbled all the way onto the school's penalty area but luckily, Camila's teammate, Donna, stole the ball quickly and kicked a long ball towards Alexis.

Alexis played with the defenders, quickly getting past through them. However, there were more coming towards her and she had to pass to someone. She saw Camila waving her hands and quickly passed it to her. Camila felt her sweat flowing down her forehead, her nerves acting up. She dribbled forward, trying to look for Normani.

However, she heard Normani shout "Go forward!" and was motivated to carry the ball forward all by herself. She moved a bit closer towards the keeper, who rushed towards Camila. She kicked the ball to the top left corner of the net, and there was no hope for the keeper to save it.

The field erupted into cheers and Camila rushed to find Alexis to give her credits for the good ball. Normani found her first and pulled her into a hug. Other teammates came to pat her on the back and congratulate her. Alexis came last and the two hugged each other tightly before they were interrupted by a yell.

"The match is fucking starting!" And that person continued making her point by throwing an empty can at Alexis' back. The referee glared at the direction it came from. "Stop it before I have you removed from the building."

Dinah had one of her arms up, while the other pointed at Lauren. "Wasn't me, look at the crazy bitch." Meanwhile, Lucy and Keana were cracking up, enjoying the pettiness.

Lauren sat grumpily, watching Camila, she gave the referee a thumbs up, telling him she would stop her misbehavior. Camila shook her head as she rubbed Alexis' back, making sure she was okay. Alexis had a clue on what was going on, so she just smiled and told her it was fine. Camila pointed one finger at Lauren, asking her to behave, making her frown even more. Camila smiled at her adorable figure and then blew her a kiss once more. Lauren used her hand to 'take' the kiss and the frown on her face turned into an everlasting smile.

"Crazy lesbians." Dinah shook her head, as she continued watching her best friend give the best performance the coach had ever seen.

--

The coach smiled at his pride running up and down the field. She scored a hattrick on her debut and assisted to two goals, contributing to all five goals the team scored. When the match ended, he rushed into her side and gave her a small hug.

"You are amazing, Cabello! Keep it up!" The coach told and then announced that there was a short team meeting tomorrow.

The crowd came down to congratulate their first win of the season. Lauren and Dinah ran towards their favorite girl and trapped her in a hug. Camila laughed but hugged the pair.

"Camz, you were fucking amazing! Three goals? Are you kidding me?" Lauren exclaimed, letting out her hand to high five Camila, who gladly did it. She, of all people, know what it's like to have a high five ignored.

"Three for you, Glen Coco, good for you, Glen Coco!" Dinah cheered, and when Normani walked towards them, Lauren couldn't help but bantered "And none for Normani Kordei."

Those who heard it "Oohhhhed" before Normani used whatever energy she had left in her and chased her friend around. When she finally caught up and shoved her onto the field, the two laughed and Lauren gave her a hug.

"You did awesome."

"Bish, I know." Normani laughed, standing up and continued to help Lauren get on her feet. When they finished talking and everyone left to go home and rest, Camila was left alone with Lauren and Normani. Being the great cupid she was and not wanting to third-wheel, she left Camren alone.

Camila didn't have work today, considered it Ally's gift for not being able to attend. She took her time walking towards the locker room, while Lauren walked beside her.

"Was the can really necessary?" Camila decided to bring up, making Lauren groan.

"You guys were touchy touchy, I don't like it."

"Lo.. we're teammates. I'm pretty sure I touched everyone in the team." Camila defended, picking up a water bottle from the sidelines.

"Yeah, but she's pretty. I mean, everyone's pretty, but Alexis is super hot and she definitely wants to date you, so yeah. I don't like competition."Lauren decided that being honest was the way to go, and plus she was warning Camila about another girl liking her, but of course, being as oblivious as she is, Camila shook her head in disbelief. Alexis was nothing but her best friend.

"Camila!" A voice interrupted their moment, yelling from afar. Lauren knew that voice from anywhere and she groaned out loud. Camila laughed as she wrapped her arms around Lauren's waist, assuring her that she doesn't have anything to worry about. She was pretty sure her tiny attraction on Taylor would disappear in no time if Lauren kept on treating her the way she was.

"Relax..."

"She better not touch you, or I'm going to jail tonight for murder." Lauren muttered but before they knew it, Taylor jumped towards Camila to pull her in a hug.

"Oh, she's dead."

"Congratulations on the win. Oh God, you were purely fantastic. I was watching from the sidelines and was so in love with your skills. I didn't know you were that good." Taylor's eyes never left Camila, it was like she was purposely ignoring the green eyed girl's presence.

"Thank you." Camila replied shortly. She won't lie, Taylor was sure easy on the eyes. However, somehow, she didn't feel the same firework inside her heart whenever they interact that she always felt when talking to Lauren.

"So- are you guys like a thing now or?" Taylor pointed at the pair, but her eyes stayed on Camila's. Of course, the matching jerseys were the talk of the school, all of them knowing that the pair now had some kind of relationship established, whether official or not.

"We-" Camila looked at Lauren, who was looking at the grass intently. When she looked up, she shrugged lightly, asking Camila to handle the question. The truth was, Lauren would gladly claim that they were dating but they weren't. They went on one date and had one kiss.

"We're still trying to figure it out. I really like her- and we're hanging out and- yeah." Camila replied and Lauren wanted to slap the smirk out of Taylor's face.

"Hanging out? So.. I have a chance?"

"Hell fucking no."
"I guess.."

"Camz.." Lauren complained, staring at Camila. Didn't the kiss mean anything to her? Lauren thought they at least more than friends now, even if they didn't have some kind of verbal argument. She thought her actions were clear.

"Everyone has a chance, Lauren. I told you that. You just have the highest chance right now." Camila told honestly, pulling Lauren's body closer to assure her. But Lauren wasn't assured in any way. She would be if Camila told her no. Then perhaps, Taylor would've stopped chasing after her. Camila was giving her- maybe even encouraging her to continue trying to win her heart and this, in no doubt would disrupt Lauren's own attempt.

"Well..." Taylor started, biting her lips, trying to act all sexy. "I guess I better start getting to work. I'll see you tomorrow Camz." She winked, before walking away from the pair.

"Camila." Camila corrected before Lauren could lean in to slap the bitch.

"Huh?"

"Only Lauren calls me Camz, you can come up with any other nickname, but Camz is hers." Camila pat Lauren's shoulders and Lauren smirked proudly at the cheerleader.

Taylor nodded courteously and waved goodbye. As she began to walk towards the locker room to visit her friends, Lauren decided to make it clear just how much more chances she has by shouting "Oh and don't bother asking her to prom, Camz is going with me!"

"You are, right?" Lauren whispered as soon as Taylor disappeared from their sight. It would be embarrassing if she was dreaming about it and Camila was actually going with Taylor.

"Of course babe, I promised you."

"Every time you say babe, I just hyperventilate, so please don't and just give me a nickname or something"

"My sweet, adorable, cute, darling princess Lolo, wanna go on a date?"

"I'm sorry, what?" Lauren stopped her tracks to focus her energy on the wide smile forming on her face. Every time she's with Camila, her lips just form a habit of involuntarily smiling. It was like Camila was her ray of sunshine that just can't stop shining.

"Like... right now?" Lauren repeated.

"No, schedule me for thanksgiving. The fuck do you think, Jauregui?" Camila rolled her eyes.

"Um, excuse you, I'm too tired to handle your sass. Wait- are you sure? Can you just-"

"Date. Me. Now. Okay?"Camila interrupted, holding both of Lauren's shoulders and staring at her right in the eyes.

"Camz, again, you never have to ask." Lauren told as she confidently held her hand and lead her towards their two loser bikes.

--

A/N

Very shitty but I needed someway to get rid of the writers block. I'm so sorry for how boring this is. And I'm also sorry if I can't update every week. Thanks for reading and I hope you somehow enjoyed this.

Fluff coming soon.

Also, I need someone to love me. So someone please volunteer to come cuddle and love me :-)

Lop u

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
674K 18.7K 25
Camila Cabello was just an average girl. One day, she ran into trouble, made by none other than the school's badass troublemaker Lauren Jauregui, whi...
969K 24.4K 22
Lauren Jauregui; Captain of the softball team. Most popular girl in school. Every girls hero and every guys dream. She's dating the most popular girl...
33.8K 792 1
of course camila just had to go and get a crush on her best friend's hot older sister