BROPPY: Human

By AnAwsomE

Not completed just discontinued This is a Broppy fanfiction when their human. It will start near the end if t... More

Intro
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four

Chapter one

1.9K 36 52
By AnAwsomE

Date: May 29th, Wednesday, 2009
Time: 5:30 .A.M. Pacific Standard Time zone

BRANCH POV

Hey, I'm Branch. I'm apparently the most popular guy at school, but second most popular. Poppy, my best friend, and possibly my crush, is the most popular.

She's popular because she's very fun to be around, always positive, always puts a smile on anyone's face (except mine, I don't show emotion). Me, I'm popular because well, Poppy's my best friend and because I show no emotion. I wore a super light green shirt that almost looked pale, with my green vest that I always wear and then black ripped jeans.

I went downstairs to eat and heard knocking.

POPPY POV

Hello, I'm Poppy. I'm wearing a light blue shirt and pink jeans. I had my hair in a ponytail and and flowers in my hair.

I decided to go over to Branches place to eat since his house is right next to mine.

I started knocking frantically,"Branch Branch Branch, Branch! Branch are in there?!" He finally opened the door and let me in.. I skipped in in and automatically hugged him.

"Good morning Branchie!" I greeted,"Mornin'" was ALL he said. So plain, so simple, so boring. And he may or may not be my crush....

Anyhoo, I started pulling things out puting things together mixing, cooking. And in 15 minutes I managed to make pancakes, eggs, bacon, and sausage. Branch kept on trying to help but if course I told him to sit down.

"I'm doooooone!" I said in a sing-songy way."You wanna help me?" I asked,"Sure." he answered with a shrug,"You can help me by eating this." I smiled and pushed the plate over to him.

He looked at me, then the plate, and then me again. He stood up walked over to me, and,"Hahahahahahah! S-stop hahaha t-tick hahaha ling hahaha me!" After awhile he stopped and started eating.

I shook my and started eating too. 5 seconds after I started eating he said,"Done." I looked up,"I still don't get how you can eat so fast" "I don't get how you can eat so slow." he said as he put his plate and fork in the dishwasher. Then he pulled out 2 cups and poured orange juice in them he put one in front of me as I continued eating and he finished his juice in 2 seconds. It was almost full.

I shook my head as he leaned against the table." Dude, stop eating and drinking so fast, it's bad for your health." "No, it's bad for your health" he pointed to me,"Not mine." I rolled my eyes.

Then Branch's younger sister Lilith came down. She's in 6th grade."Hey Lilly" I said as put my dishes in the dishwasher. Branch just looked at her and did a small nod, hardly moving his head.

Lilly rolled her eyes."Did you guys leave me anything or do I have to fix my own food, AGAIN." "Sorry, we forgot.... again." I stated. She sighed,"I figured."

I looked over at Branches phone as he got he a text from Suki. It said Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey! You see, Suki had this MAJOR crush on Branch since 3rd grade, which is when she met him. I live next to him, we have all of our classes together, and we ALWAYS spend time together, Branch and I are best friends!.

Branch shook his head,"She's annoying." he stated. "Who?" asked Lilly. We looked at her," No one." Branch stated. And we looked back at his phone. I didn't see, but I'm pretty sure she rolled her eyes.

BRANCH POV

I ignored Suki's text and shoved my phone in my pocket. I put on my shoes and grabbed my bag. When I saw poppy had all her things, I put my arm around her shoulder and we walked to the bus stop. There are 5 other kids at our bus stop, a nerd named Nora who always makes sure she's the last on the bus and 5 feet from the rest of us. The twins Satin and Chenille, some kid named Jack who has a crush on Poppy, and a geek named Nathan who makes sure he does the same things as Nora.

"Hey guys!" They said together,"Hey!" Poppy responded and she escaped my grasp to go hugged them, I just looked at them and did a small nod twards them. I look back at my phone, ANOTHER text from Suki. I rolled my eyes at this one

Maybe we could catch a movie? There's a new one at 8! First day of Break! Hehe, I rhymed!

"Another text from Suki?" Chenille asked, I showed them the text. This were their reactions:

Poppy-Wow

Chenille-*shakes head*

Satin-*Rolls eyes*

"So Branch" Satin started,"We thought we should send you on a blind date" I looked up at them and stated,"Uh, no thanks. No offense but I don't really trust you. That last girl you sent me up on a blind date with had al booger collection."

Poppy giggled and the twins said,"That was one time!" I crossed my arms and Poppy said,"The one before was clingy, the before that was crazy, the one before that fell asleep 24/7, the one before that was super shy and wouldn't talk to him, the one before that collected hair samples, the one before that was saying how all he has no feelings, and it's unnatural, the one before that thought you guys wanted to talk and hang out because she already had a boyfriend, the one before that was always sick, the one before that-" She got interrupted,"ENOUGH!" The twins screamed,"You've proven your point" said Satin, then Chenille said,"But this girls different, she's pretty, nice, awesome, outgoing, perfect...."

5 minutes later the bus arrived. I was first, then Poppy, then Satin, and finally Chenille, oh and the other 3.

As we got on the bus, we made our way to the back, we saw Savannah there, in POPPY AND I's spot, again.

POPPY POV

I saw Branch looking at the Savannah and so was Satin Chenille and I, she was in ME AND BRANCHES spot! "Excuse me" I said to her, she looked up,"This seat is reserved for me and Branch." "Savannah get up." Satin said sternly. After about 5 minutes if arguing she finally got up in a huff and stormed off.

When Branch and I finally sat down I asked Satin and Chenille,"Why does she do that?" Stain pulled up her school's rank (Most popular to least, and yes the twins have that) "Savannah Williams. 12 years old. Out of 10,869 people her rank is 9,765. One of Suki's minions. (The lower numbers are better)

"Oh yeah Branch" Chenille started,"We'll be having a sleepover at Poppy's house." "Seriously?" he sighed,"Just keep the noise down, you guys are always so loud." We laughed at him because we knew how much we annoy him.

"So where do I have to go this time?" Branch asked we looked at him in confusion,"For the blind date." "Oh" said Satin,"You guys are going to the movies on the 3rd day of Summer Vaca." Then his phone buzzed again and I saw the text from Suki, again

Hey Branch, soooo, 1st day Summer break, 8, I'll meet you there.

I rolled my eyes then Branch gave me the phone to show to the twins and they rolled their eyes too. "She's too desperate" I said they nodded in agreement.

🕛🕧🕐🕜🕑🕝🕞🕓🕟🕔🕠TIME🕚JUMP🕦🕚🕥🕙🕤🕘🕣🕗🕢🕖🕡🕕

BRANCH POV

I was standing in front of the school with the others.

[A|N There's somethings you guys should know:

1. There's 3 main groups:
Snack Pack: Biggie (William) Smidge Cooper Creek Poppy
and
Popular: Guy Diamond (Diamond or GD) Branch Satin Chenille Poppy
and
Suki's group: Suki Rebecca Carly Suki's minions

2. I won't be doing any actual ships, unless you count best friends, then it'll be Broppy of course, Satin and Guy diamond and Chenille and that's it.

3. Unlike BROPPY: As kids, Human will be very long, I had about 1000 words from the beginning to the bus! So I guess there'll be about 2000 3000 words! :)]

I was standing in front of the school with GD, the twins, and Poppy just talking."There's a new movie coming out" said Chenille looking at her phone ,"When?" I asked,"1st day of summer break" she said smiling,"That's a perfect way to start summer break!" Exclaimed Poppy,"What are the times?" "7 in the morning, 12 in the afternoon, 8 at night." "We could do 8." suggested Guy Diamond."

"What's the called?" I asked,"Down the hall, they have this Picture:"

"It's where this kid have this weird disease that no one knows, and when one doctor said take him down the hall, he started having these illusions that the hall is spinning and where ever he steps is flat, the guys keeps on running, but in real life nothing is happening, life goes on, and the doctors are trying to get him out of the dream." Chenille said.

"Okay! I'll see the one at 7 with the snack pack." "Oh, and the one at 8 is different, it costs 10 dollars less, food is free, and it's 3D." stated Chenille,"Aw man! The snack pack would love to watch the one at 8!" Poppy exclaimed. She looked at us pleadingly, we all know what she wanted.

POPPY POV

I know, I know, they don't like the snack pack, the snack pack doesn't like them, but come on! They hardly talk, and they should get to know each other! I'm in both groups so they should get to know each other at least a little.

"Come on guys!" I said as we walked in,"at least think about it I pleaded. And then comes the complaints:
GD: They sing everywhere
Satin: They play too much
Chenille: Their really really loud
Branch: *Puts hands up in surrender*

I sighed,"Come on guys, for me?" I asked, then did my best puppy dog eyes.
GD: *sighs* fine
Satin: *groans*
Chenille: *sighs*
Branch: *No-show-emotion remember?*

I was sooooooo happy! I skipped off to find the snack pack.

When I found them they were singing This is how we do by Katy Perry.

The snack packs lockers were across from the Populars and mine was in-between Branches and Satin.

The worst part is, is that the lockers are 6 feet away from each other and the snack pack constantly sings. I sing along, the Populars are annoyed.

"So guys" I said cheerily, everyone turned to look at me,"Snack pack,"the Populars looked back at their lockers."The populars and I agreed-" "You gave puppy dog eyes, we never really agreed" GD cut off and I continued,"That we should all go see a movie first day of Summer Break!" The snack pack all looked at each other then Biggie said,"That's nice, but I don't think they like us." "To be fair you guys don't like us either" GD replied leaning against his locker,"Nooo, you can just be-" Creek started then stopped seeing as Chenille pulled out the popularity chart.

I rolled my eyes and took the tablet from her hands while saying,"Boring, they think you guys can be really really really boring." then I turned to the snack pack,"and they think you can be over joyous. Infact that's sometimes what they call you, Joyous." I sighed,"But honestly, I never get to hang out with both groups, at the same time!"

"Please? For me?" just then the bell rang,"Well, at least think about it." Then I walked off with a whole mess of feelings.

BRANCH POV

I felt sorry, like, really sorry for Poppy. I wanted to do it, for 'her.'

[A|N 2000 words at 'her.' :)]

But of course everyone else probably wasn't thinking about that.

🕕🕡🕖🕢🕗TIME🕣JUMP🕘🕤🕙🕥🕚

In my class are 25 people including me:
1.Poppy
2.Branch (me)
3.Suki
4.Biggie
5.Cooper
5.Jack
7.Savannah
8.Suki (DJ)
9.Frank
10.Hannah .W.
11.Hannah .Q.
12.Vanessa
13.Jennifer
14.Chris
15.Ryan
16.Maya
17.Lyla
18.Mack
19.Jonathan
20.Ethan
21.Lucas
22.Vivian
23.Lucas
24.Sadie
25.Xavier
26.Mila
27.Cameron
28.Brooklyn
29.Henry
20.Paris
21.Elina
22.Nicholas
23.Victoria
24.Andrew
25.Skylar

Plus my teacher, Mr.Dunbaski (Duh-ne-Bah-skee).

🕕🕡🕖🕢🕗TIME🕣JUMP🕘🕤🕙🕥🕚

We were all by our lockers, getting ready to go home when Poppy came up to us."So, did you guys decide?" everyone was about to answer, no, I'm guessing, so I answered for everyone,"....

A|N Hey guys! I really hope you enjoyed this story! Just to let you know, I stayed up most of the night doing this. I had check this story and write and look for the appropriate videos and that movie title, if you hadn't noticed the words at the bottom look 3D I had to that. So yeah. And for the shouts, the more stars doesn't mean the better person, neither does less stars.

REMINDERS
·I have other stories so don't expect an update everyday
·BROPPY:As kids has ended
·The BROPPY: As kids contest has ended

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Shout outs⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐_True_Colors

⭐⭐TikkixPlaggforlife

⭐⭐⭐Kaylenwoods

⭐⭐⭐⭐Anime921

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐PikachuLover5000

🌞🌞🌞Frequent readers🌞🌞🌞

TrollsLover

Trollsfan101

Unicorncat89

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to ALL readers

(This was for both BROPPY:As kids and this story)

WORD COUNT: 2311

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 268 21
"Friendship is the ecstasy which has no end of felicitation, during life and beyond life," ~Author "Arjun, why do you remain lost most of the time? E...
4.8K 107 16
a total drama chatfic because i am unoriginal and unfunny! lots of gwourtney and aleheather with hints of noco, lyler (is that their ship name???), a...
51.9K 718 10
Ronnie Anne thinks that Valentine's Day is cheezy and stupid, but she later changes her mind, after she starts developing a crush on her best friend...
1M 39.6K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...