A Joey Graceffa fanfic ~I Thi...

Autorstwa MeganTaylor143

you move in with your best friend Kalel and you meet Joey. What will happen between you two? Więcej

A Joey Graceffa fanfic ~I Think I Love You..~
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

8 0 0
Autorstwa MeganTaylor143

Back home

Your POV

We just got back from lunch, and I was super tired, I guess from eating a lot.

Joey: Hey y/n, wanna go to a party tonight? Kalel, Anthothy and a bunch of other youtubers will be there.

y/n: Sure! what time does the party start?

Joey: 6:30

y/n: Ok thanks!

Joey: Your welcome!

*5:00*

Just got my outfit on. I went to the store and bought a new dress and heels for the party tonight. Now I'll put my makeup on.

6:45

Joeys POV

Just got ready and now its time to go to the party.

Joey: Are you girls ready yet?

Anthony: Yea the party is gonna start!

Kalel: Were coming, gosh!

Y/n: laughing*

They walked in the room and wow.... y/n was stunning...

I couldn't stop staring at her...

I guess she noticed because she started giggling.

Kalel: Let's go!

At the party

Your POV

As soon as we got to the party I went and talked to Stacy and Meghan.

I heard Cat call over Joey....

Joeys POV

Cat called my name and called me over.

Joey: Yeah?

Cat: Wow, your so cute tonight.

Joey: Thanks I

Before I could finish my sentence Cat kissed me! I noticed y/n staring at me then looking at Cat.  y/n left the room.

Your POV

Wow! Why would she do that! I needed to talk to someone to get my mind off things, then I ran into Sawyer.

y/n: Hey Sawyer!

Sawyer: HEY Y/N! stumbing*

y/n: Are you drunk?

Sawyer: No, come here!

He kisses me and everyones staring, including Joey.

Joeys POV

All I see is Sawyer kiss her, and all the sudden im walking towards him with my fist clinched...

Cliffhanger! I'll be posting some more guys! I hope you guys like it so far! I might post in 2 days or tomorrow! idk I'll suprise you guys!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
76K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
230K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...