The Red Flames

De laurenlopes67

Hotaru has trained with the Akatsuki for 3 years, she became stronger than most of the members in there and c... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Requests Closed
UPDATE ON NEW FANFICTIONS!

Chapter 26

8.4K 188 170
De laurenlopes67

I don't own Naruto, the images or the music!

Hotaru P.O.V

I was starting to wake up and sat...where am I?.........oh right...I died.
Suddenly I look in front and there is an old man with...horns?!

- W-Who are you? – I asked.

- Tis quite a precise query for this place, but...I am quite uneasy over whether thou shalt be able to connect my name with my actions as a herald... - he said.

- Huh? – I said with a dumb face.

- I am he who shall achieve peace and order. My name is Hagoromo. On the other hand... - he continued.

I blinked rapidly.

- Oi...gramps...I'm sorry but I don't get it! But I have another question. HOW DO YOU HAVE THE RINNENGAN?! – I said.

- You appear to possess observant eyes. What is left is you to understand this circumstances.

- What do you mean?! I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE SAYING! SO HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO UNDERSTAND THIS CIRCUMSTANCES?! MAN EVEN WHEN I DIE I DON'T GET A BREAK!!! IT'S NOT FAIR YOU KNOW! – I said frustrated.

- You did not die... - he said.

I blinked multiple times.

- S-Say that again...I think I didn't heard you right. – I said.

- You did not die. This place is thine inner mind. I understand thine haste, but at this moment, rushing will accomplish naught.

.............................................................I still......DON'T UNDERSTAND A FUCKING WORD!!!!!

- COULD YOU PLEASE SPEAK USING NORMAL WORDS?! – I said irritated.

- I am an anachronism. Over the passage of much time, cultural traditions and nations and ethics have brought about significant others change.

..........I'M SHOOK!!!!

- SHUT UP! IF I'M NOT DEAD THEN I DON'T HAVE TIME TO BE SITTING AROUND AND LISTEN TO SOME WEIRDO THAT I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND A SINGLE WORD THAT COMES OUT OF THAT MOUTH OF YOURS!!!

- I see that I must speak simply...taking into account current idealistic and materialistic thinking. – he said.

- Oi...are you an alien or something? I mean, you seem super dignified, but...you know... - I said.

- Huh? That's a bit too much, doncha think? An alien? Seriously? – he said laughing a bit.

I looked at him with a dumb face.

- Hee?! – I said.

- Well, maybe that ain't too far off. So, anyway....huh? – he said.

I was still with a dumb face.

- Do you still fail to understand me? To think that conversation would pose such a complex challenge... - he said.

- No, no! Keep talking like just now. I get you! I...I was just shocked because your speaking style changed so drastically! – I said.

- Oh, for real? Then I'll keep going like this. Much pleased. – he said.

I sweat dropped.

- Anyway. Who are you and what do you want? – I asked.

- I am a person of the past, someone long dead. A monk who wanders through this world as chakra, crossing generations, ascertaining the course of Ninshu, the ninja creed. My name is Hagoromo, the founder of the Ninja Creed. I'm also known as the Sannin of Six Paths. – he said.

- Heee!!! Really?! The one from the legend?! – I asked amazed.

- Oh, so you know about me? – he asked.

- Of course! My senseis and... - I started but stopped.

I looked down remembering that he wasn't here.

- What is it? – he asked.

- And...K-Kurama... - I said sad.

He smiled and then he putted his stick down and his reflection appeared below me.

- What is this? – I asked.

- You inherited my powers, there are things I must entrust you with. – he said.

- W-What? – I asked shocked.

- There's a reason for you to be linked to the Tailed Beasts and the reason is because you inherited my power, while Naruto and Sasuke inherited both my sons. – he explained.

I widened my eyes.

- Why now?! Why did you appear now?! – I asked confused.

- To help you all. In this moment your brother and fiancé are fighting against Kaguya, my mother. – he stated.

- W-What?...What about Madara? – I asked.

Then he explained me what happened.

- How strong is her?...Your mother? – I asked.

- Very...but you can stop her. – he said.

- H-How? – I asked.

- By joining all the Tailed Beasts in one attack. – he said.

Suddenly all the Tailed Beasts appeared but...they were...

- YOU ARE SO CUTE! YOU'RE SO LITTLE! SO FLUFY! – I said.

- SHUT UP! – Shukaku said.

- Meany! – I said to Shukaku.

Then I looked to the other way.

- KURAMA! – I said.

I ran to him and hugged him.

- I'm so glad you're okay...I'm sorry...

- It's okay kid.

I smiled and turned to Hagoromo.

- Now...how do we defeat her? – I asked.

- You will have to have all the Tailed Beasts in you. – he said in a serious tone.

I widened my eyes, but then I became serious as well.

- And then...what should I do? I assume that she's not dumb. – I said.

- You have to pin her with your chains. – he answered.

- Chains? What chains? – I asked confused.

- Yes. You can use chains. That's from the Uzumaki clan, they are the ones who possess that power. – he said.

- My mom was an Uzumaki, but I never learned such thing. How can I do it? – I asked.

- First...do you really want to do this? – he asked.

- Of course! My brother and fiancé and the whole world is in danger! – I said.

- If you're not able to control the Tailed Beasts...you'll die.

- I can control them...I want to do this. Please tell me how! – I said determined.

- Kid...are you sure? – Kurama asked.

I smiled at him and nodded.

- Very well. – gramps said.

Then he explained me everything that I needed to do and how to do it.

- So...you're saying that with an attack with the Tailed Beasts will be enough, because it's too powerful? – I said.

- Exactly...but you have to control them and don't fall into darkness, since you will feel their sadness, darkness, power...everything. – he said.

I looked at him determined.

- Do it. – I said.

- Very well...get ready. – Hagoromo said.

I sat down and got ready.
Suddenly he did some hand signs and sealed all the Tailed beasts in me...

- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! – I screamed in pain.

- It's done...it's up to you now. – Hagoromo said.

I was now in another place and suddenly another me came...but it was different...the eyes...

- Forget about them. – my other self said.

- What? Who are you? – I asked confused.

- I'm you.

I widened my eyes...my evil part?

- Forget about them, they don't care about you.

- That's not true. – I said.

- You're alone, everyone hates you. I'm the only one who gets you.

- No...t-that's not true... - I said.

- Think about it...they pity you. They left you, they don't care.

- No...

I was started to feel lonely...and sad...and...wait....no............I.........

- Let me help you. Leave the others and be me. I know you want to.

No...Nii-san...Sasuke...they...

- Come on. Come.

- No.

- What did you say? – the other me asked.

- I said no.

- THEY ABANDONED YOU! THEY LEFT YOU! THEY LET YOU DIE! THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR POWER! – she said.

- NO! Naruto and all the other are NOT like that. I know...sometimes we feel lonely and sad...specially after Itachi died, but...THEY LOVE US! WE'RE FAMILY!

- YOU'RE WRONG! – she said mad.

- Come with me...let it all out. – I said giving her my hand.

She looked at me shocked.

- Take it. I promise you won't regret it. And you know very well that... - I said.

- I always keep my promises. – we said in unison.

I smiled.
After she thought for a while she took my hand and then disappeared.
I'm not alone anymore.

- Very well done, you did it. – Hagoromo said.

- Huh? – I said confused.

Then I realized that I wasn't where I was before.
But then I smiled.

- Now...let's do this. – I said determined feeling all the Tailed Beasts power inside me.

Hagoromo disappeared and I started to wake up and see all the Hokages there.

- Otou-san...don't cry. – I said looking at him.

- H-HOTARU?! – he said surprised.

I got up and looked behind me.

- Hey gramps, would you tell them what happened while I get everything ready? – I said.

- Yes. – he answered.

While he explained I concentrated.

- Are you guys ready?

- Hai! – they all said.

- Let's do this!

- Get behind me and do NOT interfere. – I said to all of them.

- Hotaru, don't! – Otou-san said.

I looked back and smiled at him.
Then I got serious and turned around.
I activated the Mangekyou Sharingan and concentrated...I putted my hands on the ground and made Kaguya appear.
She was now in front of me.

Naruto P.O.V

- HEEEEE?! WHERE DID SHE GO?! – I asked confused.

- I don't know. – Sakura said.

- Can you see her Sasuke? – I asked him.

- No. – he answered.

Hotaru P.O.V

- What's happening?! What's the meaning of this?! And Who are you?! – Kaguya asked mad.

- Your worst nightmare. – I said.

- What?! - she said.

I made chains come out of me and grabbed her with it.

- WHAT?! HOW?! – Kaguya asked surprised.

- Kage Bushin no Jutsu! – I said making 8 clones appear, each one with the Tailed Beast power and eyes, while the real me was using Kurama's.

- NOW! – I said and we all made Rasengans but with the Tailed Beasts power.

We formed a circle and joined all our Rasengans, creating a massive one and then I added Amaterasu.

- EAT THIS! – I said throwing it at her.

- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! – she screamed as the attack hit her.

My cloned disappeared and I was now on my knees panting watching her disappear slowly.

- Did we win?

- Yes, kid. Well done. – Kurama said.

- WELL DONE! – all the Tailed Beasts said.

- Thank you...all of you.

Suddenly I coughed blood.

- HOTARU! – Otou-san screamed running to my side.

- Don't worry...I'm fine. I'm just not used to this power yet. – I reassured him.

- You did it! I'm so proud of you and Naruto! – Otou-san said.

I smiled.

- Now Hotaru...you should bring the others back as well as the Tailed Beasts as I explained you earlier.

I nodded.
I got up and concentrated....first.......the Tailed Beasts.
I bit my thumb and put my hand on the ground.

- Kuchiyose no Jutsu! – I said.

And all the Tailed Beasts appeared.

- Yo! – I said to them.

- WELL DONE BRAT! – Shukaku said.

- YO TANUKI! – I said happy but he glared.

I sweat dropped.
Now...Naruto.......Sasuke........Kakashi......Sakura and.........Madara.

- COME! – I said putting my hands on the ground and they appeared.

Madara was a bit away from us laid on the ground.

- H-Hotaru?... – Sasuke said.

I smiled.

- You didn't think you would get away from me that easily did you? – I said amused.

He ran towards me and hugged me tight.

- Baka... - Sasuke said quietly.

I smiled and hugged him tight as well.

- Gomenasai. It's over now...I'm fine love.

He nodded slightly and we stopped hugging.

- Yo, Nii-san! – I said looking at Naruto.

- NEE-CHAN! – he said running towards me.

We hugged each other and after a while we stopped.
I saw Hashirama go to Madara so I went there as well.
When I got there Madara said.

- Which means I would've failed anyway...since I always hated someone...standing behind me...

I smiled slightly.

- Hotaru... - Madara said looking at me.

- Yes...sensei. – I said in respect, he might have caused all of this but...deep down he was good to me and trained me well.

He smiled slightly.

- You're strong...and have guts. We're proud... - he said.

- Thank you. It was an honor being your student. I'll leave you 2 alone now. Goodbye...Madara-sensei. – I said a bit sad.

He smirked and with that I left
I was now beside Naruto and Kurama.
Otou-san was now looking at us.

- Go. – Kurama told us.

We looked at him and he nodded.
With that we jumped to where Otou-san was.

- Otou-san... - me and Naruto said.

- Oh, that's right. I've been meaning to tell you... - Otou-san said.

- Huh? – me and Naruto said confused.

- Omedetô. You've become a splendid young man, Naruto. And Hotaru, you've become a splendid young woman. – Otou-san said.

- Thank you. – we said in unison.

- We're an existence outside of the rules. We can't remain in this world forever. It's time to say goodbye. – Otou-san said.

I looked down and nodded slightly.

- I promise to tell Kushina everything. – Otou-san said.

I looked at him.

- Tell her not to worry, I'm eating properly and so is Nee-chan! Since she came here she cooks for both of us! – Naruto said grinning.

I widened my eyes...............Nii-san.........
I smiled.

- We're not picky....well I don't let Naruto be picky he has to eat what I make so he has no choice! We eat lots of different stuff! And no I don't let him eat only Ramen, he doesn't like that though! – I said laughing a bit.

- I try to bath everyday! – Naruto said.

- What else, what else? – we said in unison.

- We've made lots of friends! – we said.

- And they're all good guys! And...I was really awful at school, but Nee-chan was amazing! – Naruto said.

- But Nii-san never got depressed and he had more confidence than anyone else! – I said smiling.

- We always obeyed Lord Third and Kakashi-sensei. – Naruto said.

- We respect them both very much! – I said.

- They're right here so you can ask them yourself! Oh! And those 3 Prohibitions of Shinobi? I learned a lot about that when I was with Ero-Sannin! He was hopeless when it came to them though...but he was an awesome Sannin and I respect him the most! – Naruto said.

- I learned most of the things I know now from Itachi-sensei...I respect him very very much as well. I'm honored that I got to be his pupil. – I said with a small smile.

- I don't know much about alcohol or girls... - Naruto said.

- I don't know about alcohol either. Regarding boys...I'm still figuring out some things since it's difficult to deal with them! Regarding the girls Naruto talked about, tell Kaa-san that I have the perfect match for him. Tell her that he will be in good hands. – I said.

- Hee?! Who is that person?! – Naruto asked confused.

- Not telling! – I said amused.

He pouted which made me laugh a bit.

- Anyway...nor everything Kaa-san told us about went well... - Naruto started.

- But we're doing the best we can! – we both said.

We were now crying.

- We've got dreams too! I'm gonna become an even greater Hokage than you, Otou-san! – Naruto said.

- And I'll become the best shinobi and I'll help Nii-san become Hokage! – I said.

- I SWEAR! – we both said in unison.

- So when you see Kaa-san over there, please tell her... - I started.

- She doesn't have to worry about us at all! – Naruto finished.

- Tell her we're doing our best! – I said.

- Got it...I'll make sure to tell her everything. – Otou-san said and then disappeared.

Me and Naruto continued crying, but soon we cleaned our tears.

- We're free too! – Son said.

I smiled.

- Where are you going now? – Matatabi asked the others.

Then I felt eyes on me, so looked behind.

- I'm staying with Hotaru and Naruto. – Kurama said.

I widened my eyes in surprise.

- I'll stay with Bee. And what about you guys? – Gyuki asked.

They looked at each other.

- We'll stay with Hotaru! – they said in unison.

I widened my eyes and then smiled...and started to cry...again.

- STOP CRYING BRAT! – Shukaku said.

- You always hide your feelings Shukaku. You said yourself, you want to stay with Hotaru! You never change! – Kokuõ said.

Me and Naruto laughed a bit.
Then I looked behind me and saw Kakashi.
I smiled at him and run towards him to hug him.

- I missed you......Otou-san. – I said.

- I missed you too sweetheart. I'm very proud of you. Obito...he's proud as well and he's sorry for what he did to you. He told me that before he died. – he said.

I nodded and we stopped hugging.

- So the Great Ninja War is finally over now. – Sakura said.

Then Gramps explained us how could we undo the Tsukuyomi.
After that he disappeared and wished us good luck.
We were now waiting for Sasuke answer.

- Yes...but first...I'm executing the current Five Kage inside the Tsukuyomi. – Sasuke said.

Me and Naruto narrowed our eyes.

- What did you just say, Sasuke? – Otou-san asked.

- Huh? – Sakura said confused.

- What about the 5 Kage? – Otou-san asked again.

- Oh, and...I'm putting all of you Tailed Beasts under my control...and eventually I'll get rid of you as well. – Sasuke said.

I widened my eyes in shock.

- WHAT DID YOU SAY?! – Kurama said mad.

Kurama was about to attack Sasuke but he put him under his control.

- KURAMA! SASUKE STOP THIS MADNESS! – I screamed.

Suddenly he put the bijuu into stone balls.

- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! – I screamed in pain.

- HOTARU! – Naruto, Kakashi and Sakura screamed my name.

I fell on my knees.

- Sa...Sasuke...y-you bastard...that hurts a l-lot... - I said panting.

He looked at me with a hint of sadness.

- I can take advantage of the Tailed Beasts that I captured. I'll let them live until then. – Sasuke said.

- They're connected to me...you hurt them...you hurt me. You kill them...you kill me. – I said looking him in the eyes.

- I'll find a way. – he said.

- You know I won't let you do that, right? – Naruto said.

- I guess I'll have to deal with you first, Naruto. Let's move this elsewhere. You know where, don't you? – Sasuke said.

- Wait, Sasuke! – Otou-san said trying to get up but failed.

- I...I know in my heart that there's nothing I can do! Even though...I still love you! – Sakura said.

I widened my eyes in shock.

- Even though I care about you so much...you chose Hotaru...and...and I respect that now...and yet.......YOU'RE HURTING HER, SO STOP! SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN BY YOUR SIDE SO WHY ARE YOU HURTING HER?! I...I can't get close to you or exchange blows with you. I can only whine and beg and cry like this. It's pitiful, isn't it? – Sakura said.

Sakura...

- But...but Sasuke...if you really care for Hotaru...PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! DON'T LEAVE AGAIN! If we stick together I know it can be like old times again. – Sakura said.

Sasuke stopped walking and looked behind and said coldly.

- You really are...annoying.

Suddenly Sakura fell on the ground.

- You...didn't had to put her under a genjutsu...Sasuke. – I said.

- If I didn't she would've probably come after me and Naruto and gotten in the way. – Sasuke said.

- She just wanted to help. – Otou-san said.

- I have no reason to love her or be loved by her or to accept her help. I already am with the person I love and need. – Sasuke said.

- YOU'RE HURTING HER RIGHT NOW!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO HER WHEN YOU SAY YOU LOVE HER?! – Naruto said mad.

I got up slowly and walked towards Naruto and Sasuke.

- Hotaru. – Otou-san said quietly.

Since I couldn't walk much because of the pain I said.

- Can you guys please come here?

They nodded and were now in front of me, so I poked their foreheads and smiled at them.

- Iterashai. I see you guys soon.

They widened their eyes.
Sasuke left immediately which made me sigh.
I was about to fall but Naruto caught me.

- Nii-san...I believe in you. – I said.

- I'll put some sense into him, dattebayo! – Naruto said.

I smiled and nodded.
With that he left...be careful Nii-san.
I went to Sakura's side and kneeled.

- Otou-san...

- Yeah?

- Catch me, will you? – I said smiling.

- Huh? – he asked confused.

I putted my hand over Sakura's head and activated the Mangekyou Sharingan and started concentrating.................................................more difficult than I though, but I was thought by the best so....

- KAI! – I said.

With that I passed out but I didn't fell on the ground...thank you........Otou-san.

Kakashi P.O.V

- KAI! – she said.

So she's breaking the genjutsu.
Suddenly she started falling but I caught her.
So that was what she meant...Hotaru...you really are something else.........all of you are.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

309K 9.6K 58
[ Highest Ranking: #1 in Naruto ] [ Highest Ranking: #1 in Uchiha ] A will. A faculty leading to an action. A resolution. Everyone has a will, a rea...
186K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
119K 3.7K 31
"Ayani, how do you expect to achieve your goals, to fly, if you will, without the right training?" "I'll take a chance... we'll never reach our goal...
90.2K 3.3K 32
[Edited] Aquila is a carefree and an obnoxious girl. Growing up in the Uchiha Stronghold has been something she wished fate didn't put her through. T...