Somebody Else (Camila/You)

By cuhbello

In which Y/N Y/L/N finds herself falling for the school's most popular cheerleader. (G!P you) **** This was m... More

Intro ❋
Chapter 1 ❋
Chapter 2 ❋
Chapter 3 ❋
Chapter 4 ❋
Chapter 5 ❋
Chapter 6 ❋
Chapter 7 ❋
Chapter 8 ❋
Chapter 9 ❋
Chapter 10 ❋
Chapter 11 ❋
Chapter 12 ❋
Chapter 13 ❋
Chapter 14 ❋
Chapter 15 ❋
Chapter 16 ❋
Chapter 17 ❋
Chapter 18 ❋
Chapter 19 ❋
Chapter 20 ❋
Chapter 21 ❋
Chapter 22 ❋
Chapter 24 ❋
Chapter 25 ❋
Chapter 26 ❋

Chapter 23 ❋

16.2K 520 502
By cuhbello

I nervously played with the hem of my shirt as I sat at the dinner table with Camila's parents.

Camila's dad welcomed me into their home with a smile so it made me feel a little more comfortable, but now that we were at the table I felt awkward.

I wanted to leave a good impression.

"So Y/N what do you want to do after high school?" Alejandro spoke.

I composed myself before answering.

"Uh I'm not sure honestly. I'm keeping my mind open to things." I said.

I took a bite into whatever Camila's mom cooked. I didn't know what it was but it was good.

"How are your grades?" He questioned.

"I have straight A's." His eyes widened.

"Impressive." I watched as both her parents looked at each other and nodded. Camila looked at me a smile.

"Camila tells me you write music."

I smiled, "Yea I got into it this summer."

"That's nice, is that what you want to do with your life?" He asked curiously.

"No actually I think of it more as a hobby." I explained.

He nodded his head understandingly. I could feel Camila's eyes burning through the side of my head.

"Do you have any other brothers or sisters?"

"No it's just me but my mom's boyfriend has a son and I think I'd consider him my brother." I stated.

He nodded once again as he ate, "That's sweet."

"You thinking of taking-"

"Dad this isn't an interview." Camila butted in as she rolled her eyes.

"What I'm just trying to get to know her." He quickly defended himself.

"No no it's fine, continue." I smiled.

He smiled back, "You ever thought of taking over your mom's business? You'd be rich if you did."

"Yea my mom has mentioned that to me once or twice. I haven't really thought about it, but I will now." I said as I bit into a piece of broccoli.

Silence filled the table again.

"So tell me Y/N, you're not going to break my daughter's heart, are you?" His tone suddenly got serious.

He grabbed his fork and stabbed it hardly into his steak. I flinched and gulped. I shook my head quickly.

"No sir. I like Camila very much and would never do anything to hurt her." I quickly said.

I could hear Camila giggling next to me.

He shoved a piece of steak into his mouth, "Good, that's what I like to hear."

I laughed nervously. I felt Camila's hand grab mine from under the table. I glanced at her and smiled.

"You have a lovely house Mr. and Mrs. Cabello." I complimented trying to get on their good side.

Her mom smiled but I couldn't tell if it was genuine or not.

"Thank you." She spoke.

I sipped my water to get rid of dryness in my throat.

We all ate in silence. The only sounds were chewing and crunching. I felt a little less tense after a while.

Camila's mom and dad started a conversation of their own so I turned to look at Camila.

"You're doing good. Don't worry." She sent me a playful smile.

"I hope so." I chewed my lip nervously.

Her dad spoke up again making me turn my attention back to them.

"Y/N I want to let you know that I think you seem like a good person and you have my blessing. We're trusting you with our daughter, please don't do anything to mess that up." He spoke in a serious tone.

I quickly nodded.

"Thank you so much Mr. Cabello. I promise to treat your daughter good." I smiled.

"Y/N." Sinu spoke. "I want to apologize for being rude and judging you without getting to know you. I see now that you make Camila very happy and I think that's all that matters." She finished.

I looked at her mom and smiled. "Thank you Mrs. Cabello."

Suddenly I felt Camila's firm hand rest on my thigh. I turned to look at her but she faced forward and sipped her water.

I jerked a bit when her hand got closer to my dick.

Was she really going to do this right now?

I looked at her again, but she wouldn't turn to meet my eyes. I tried pushing her hand off but she continued rubbing her hand up and down my leg while she sipped her glass of water.

After a few more rubs she tightly grasped onto it making me slam my hand on my table. Her parents snapped their heads my direction at.

"I-I'm sorry I dropped my fork." I quickly dropped to the floor.

I came back up and saw Camila laughing. I shook my head and smirked. I took a deep breath and continued eating.

"Papi can you pass the mashed potatoes?" Camila asked.

"Sure." Alejandro and I both said and reached for the bowl of mash potatoes. He eyed me confused.

I pressed my lips together and looked at Camila who looked like she was struggling not to laugh. Fuck.

Her dad looked at me as he passed her the bowl. I avoided making eye contact with him and sipped my drink.

Lord kill me now.

Camila looked at me and smirked. She enjoyed messing with me.

Once everyone finished eating, I helped Camila with the dishes. When we were done we walked back out to the living room where her parents sat.

"I'm going to Y/N's house for a while, I'll be back later." Camila spoke.

I watched as her dad stood up.

"It was really nice meeting you again Y/N. Come back anytime." He smiled and gave me a fist bump, which made me chuckle.

"Thank you for dinner Mrs. Cabello, it was delicious." I said hoping to score more points on her good side.

Once Camila and I were out the door I quickly grabbed her and picked her up.

"Why would you touch me like that while we were in the same room as your parents!" I exclaimed.

She shrugged, "To play around."

"Jesus you nearly gave me a boner, please don't that ever again." I laughed.

We got into my car.

"I can't believe you answered when I said 'papi' " She began laughing uncontrollably.

"That's your fault for calling me that! I got used to it." I rolled my eyes as she laughed.

"Oh shut you know you like it papi." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Yea whatever." I said as I drove back to my house.

As soon as I entered into the empty house and I hugged Camila from behind.

"What do you want to do?" I asked with a smirk.

"You know what I want."

She lead me to my room and shut the door.

---

Camila's POV

"Girl stop drooling over Y/N." Dinah yelled making me snap out of my daze.

"What I can't admire my girlfriend?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"You two are official again?" Dinah's asked excitedly.

I looked back at Y/N and realized we still technically weren't official.

"Well no she hasn't asked me to be her girlfriend again but I don't think she even has to at this point." I said while shrugging.

"Uh yes she does!" Dinah yelled. "Y/N! Come over here!" She called her over.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

I watched as Y/N approached the table with a smile.

"What's up?"

"You and Camila aren't official yet? Why haven't you cuffed her?"

"What? Camila and I are together. I didn't think I'd have to ask again? I just assumed..." She looked at me and smiled.

"Do it!" Dinah demanded.

I watched as Y/N kneeled down and grabbed my hand.

"Karla will you be my girlfriend... again?" She laughed.

"Duh! And don't call me that please." I whined.

"There. She's mine now." She patted Dinah's arm.

Y/N leaned in and placed a kiss on my cheek. My face flushed as I watched her walk back to the driveway and toss the basketball to Zayn.

"You're welcome." Dinah sassed.

"Thanks China." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"How are things between you and Y/N though?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

I smiled, "Amazing. She's amazing in general. I mean she's smart, cute, sweet, and treats me really good, she's a full package. What more can I ask for?"

"Don't forget about her big dick. I seen it once by accident and got shook." Dinah said as she sipped her water, Normani quickly slapped her shoulder.

I couldn't contain my laughter after hearing what Dinah said.

"Anyways when I asked you how you guys were I meant your sex life." She said nudging my arm.

"Oh, yea it's... great." I said feeling a little awkward talking about it.

"Is she good?" Normani asked as she nudged me.

"Very." I blushed.

Suddenly Y/N's laugh rang loudly. The 3 of us turned and saw Zayn on the ground.

"Bitch I broke them ankles!" She yelled as she laughed.

"You're literally dating a 5 year old Camila." Normani joked.

I laughed and shook my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 10.9K 47
Camila Cabello, she is the head cheerleader but she isn't a rude person like every cheerleader in the movies, she's actually a really loving person w...
83.8K 1.5K 23
Camila, a sophomore student in high school, is secretly falling in love with the new junior student transferee, Lauren. In a world full of chances a...
586K 17.5K 45
12M 225K 60
Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking about it and actually living it, there...