War of Hearts #NaNoWriMo2017

Av GirlWithTheRedSoxCap

When they were five, Sawyer Everwood drew a hex sign on Luke Evanston's arm with finger paint and he couldn'... Mer

cast
one: "good bad influence"
two: "stupid is not a nice word"
three: "prison sucks balls"
four: "oh, it's full on war with her"
five: "the bloody mojitos incident wasn't my fault"
six: "our family reunion in hell"
seven: "cosmic discrimination is a serious issue"
eight: "we don't get to choose our parents"
nine: "keeps popping back up like a zit"
ten: "my darling, delusional boy"
eleven "pull the damn trigger"
twelve: "monkey bar skills are an important quality in a girlfriend"
thirteen: "do me a favor and spike my orange juice"
fourteen: "high school is a judgmental bitch"

intro

35 3 0
Av GirlWithTheRedSoxCap

Luke Evanston once had to dive out of his best friend's window because her older brother was trying to chop him in half with an antique battle axe.

But when Sawyer Everwood is your best friend, you get used to the chaos and the crazy.

When they were five, Sawyer drew a hex sign on Luke's  arm with finger paint and he couldn't move his hand for three hours.

When they were eight, Sawyer turned Luke's favorite Spiderman action figure into a duck.

When they were twelve, Sawyer's pet dog/dragon/demon, Ernie, burned and then ate their science fair project. (Mrs. Dimico wasn't too impressed by a piece of charred cardboard).

But now they're fifteen and Sawyer's "incidents" have taken on a whole new meaning.

A prophecy proclaims that Sawyer is destined to become the most powerful being in a millennium. Sawyer's actions will set the course for the universe and people will do anything to have access to her fated power.

And with power comes inevitably comes war.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

451K 24K 32
Arabella Cartridge had her heart stolen and it wasn't metaphorically. Driven by the need for revenge against the sea witch who stole it, Arabella has...
59 1 1
19 y/o Skylar Vaeg finds out she has magical blood and must save her little brother from the 'people' that are hunting him. But, before she knows it...
1.5M 42.7K 48
1st in hell as of June 23 2018 & July 2 2020 1st in demon as of August 24 2018 1st in forever as of June 12 2019 1st in fantasy-romance as of June 2...
1.1K 93 18
10 year old Ruth has seen her own sister get brutally murdered on her own wedding day. To make matters worse, no one wants to take Ruth in except for...