Scar on my Heart (Carmichael...

By AuthorrUnknown

"It never seems to fail, the rich ones' panties are always soaked at the sight of a little ink and muscle." ... More

ALL CHAPTERS NOW PUBLIC!
Summary
BEFORE YOU READ
Character List
Pilot
Pop! Goes the...Weasel?
Breakfast In Bed
Unexpected Guest
Concerning Later Chapter...
Dinner, Then Dessert
Labels and Lesions
Sticky
Mama Bear
BONUS CHAPTER: Pop! Goes the...Weasel (Scar's POV)
BONUS CHAPTER: Breakfast in Bed (Scar's POV)
Papa Bear
The Aftermath
Crisis Averted
Awkward Encounter
Who's Your Daddy?
Making it Work
BONUS CHAPTER: Knox and Poppy
Please Read!!
The Talk
Wedding Bells or Warning Bells?
How You Know
Answered Prayers
New Story Maybe??? Idk
Three Words
Written in Stone
Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down!
Worst Nightmare
Everything Has Changed
Numb
Party Crasher
Facing the Music
BONUS CHAPTER: Scar's POV
Taeghlach
A/N
Can't Choose Family
Save the Date
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
BROCK'S STORY!!
AHHH!
THORN IS UP!!

K.O.

266K 7.9K 2.1K
By AuthorrUnknown

**READ ME READ ME READ ME! Okay guys, don't get me wrong I FUCKING LOVE the support and love you're showing this story, but I don't think you can comprehend how annoying it gets when the only comments I read on each chapter of the book are either asking when I'm updating (SOMETHING THAT WAS LITERALLY ADDRESSED IN CHAPTER ONE AND I WILL NO LONGER BE ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS), or telling me to update. I'm in a college class and I have a full time job even though it's summer. I don't have ample amount of time to be updating, even if I'd like it. I update more often than just once a week if the time is permitted. Like I said, I fucking adore all of you and how much you clearly enjoy this story, but scrolling through the comments and seeing one after another just saying "update" makes me NOT want to update. I hope you all understand. xx LOVE YOU ALL AND ENJOY!**

Evan's POV

I felt something light pressing against my chest as I began to come to consciousness. Blinking my eyes open a few times, I realized that it was just a seatbelt. I swallowed deeply as I glanced around to see that I was now strapped inside the car with the same three monsters from before.

"She's awake." The guy next to me grumbled out to the two seated in front. "I'm starting to see now why he said having three of us come get her was necessary." He cursed before sending a curious look my way.

"The asshole only mentioned not trusting her to be alone in the backseat of the car. He never mentioned getting her in the car." The driver added with irritation.

"Who the fuck is this he?" I demanded, already having a slight idea of who they were speaking of, but I wanted to confirm my suspicions.. I was already knee deep in this shitty situation, so I might as well find out who put them up to it.

"Scar." They all replied at the same time, a hint of annoyance in their tone.

"That mother fucker. I'm going to cut his balls off and feed them to him for breakfast." I exploded. His friend in the front seat, who was also - conveniently - the only one wearing a bandage around his leg, laughed out before glancing back at me.

"Why don't you try telling him that." He mused.

"I have before. It just turns him on when we argue, so what's the use." I grumbled to myself as they all burst out in laughter. "And was knocking me out really necessary?" I demanded while sending a harsh glare to each one of them.

"You fucking stabbed me! Of course it was necessary!" The passenger in the front yelled with a shake of his head.

"You could've at least introduced yourself to me and told me Scar sent you."

"Yeah, he told us that wouldn't work. Said you're pissed at him." The driver said with an amused tone. I didn't respond, knowing that he was right. I still would've put up a fight, that's for damn sure.

"I'm Krueger, by the way." The one I stabbed said with a short wave over the headrest of his seat. "And the one next to you is Beast. The fuckhead driving is Cujo." I nodded while taking a good look at each of their faces so that I would remember their names for future reference.

"Well, I'm Evan." I chimed in shyly.

"We know." Cujo chuckled before turning into the parking lot of a desolate building. I examined my surroundings, confused as to why we were here. We appeared to be in one of the nicer parts of town, but I wasn't sure what this building was, exactly. It looked like it might possibly be just another plain old business that was closed for the night.

"Alright, mama. Let's go." Cujo ordered while standing in front of my opened door. I just looked at him as we shared a moment of understanding that if I caused another ruckus he would knock me out again. I huffed in annoyance before accepting his outstretched hand and letting him help me out of the car.

"He better have a damn good fucking reason for this." I stated, my anger at Scar mounting with every mild inconvenience he's caused me thus far. Beast walked ahead of me as Cujo brought up the rear with Kreuger limping along beside to him. I watched in fascination as Beast scanned his thumb before gaining access to the building. Taking an elevator down to the basement, my heart jumped in my chest as the doors opened to absolute chaos. There were huge, scruffy men with tattooed bodies everywhere I looked. I absentmindedly leaned towards Cujo, who'd been one of the most hospitable to me the whole time, seeking safety.

"Move!" His deep voice boomed. People scattered here and there to get out of his way before he guided me through the crowd. I flushed while trying to avoid the probing gazes. This type of crowd was the furthest thing I was expected to see based on the outside appearance of the building. Entering a whole other room, people continued to move out of our way as we made it to the front of the arena that was set up in the center of the room.

"Where's the camera crew?" I asked as my eyebrows pulled down in confusion. The three of them laughed at me as if I'd said a joke.

"I don't think the feds would be too happy with us if we broadcasted something illegal." Krueger answered while shaking his head back and forth. The noise in the room grew even louder, rivaling that of a music concert.

"What the hell do you mean, illegal?" I asked, my heart in my throat.

"This is an illegal fight ring. Nicest one in the south. Real good fighter from back in the day made it big and bought the building. He renovated the basement for us so that it was nice and clean and soundproof. Place is private property, too, so the cops have to have a real good reason to trespass. There's a lot of good kids who make their living this way, so this place is a blessing." Beast explained.

"I swear on everything that is holy, I will never have sex with him again if his ass steps in that ring." I snarled. It made pretty fucking logical sense that he would be fighting being as they'd brought me here upon Scar's request and it was an illegal fight ring. All three guys cleared their throats awkwardly before shuffling around, avoiding eye contact with me. A few seconds later, the lights went out before two spot lights beamed on the ring in the center. An announcer of sorts came over the radio, riling up the already rowdy crowd before introducing both fighters. One of which just so happened to be Scar. I knew my face gave away how angry I was because the guys cringed away from me after glancing my way. Scar's opponent continued to showboat as the part of the crowd booed and the other cheered while Scar remained impassive the entire time.

The announcer signaled for the start of the fight and I watched as they bounced between on their feet. I was about to ask when things were going actually get interesting when Scar just...attacked. His opponent didn't even have a chance as he lunged at him and began throwing punch after punch at his face. His swings didn't stop even as the guy fell to his knees, his face so bloody I couldn't even make out his features anymore. I covered my mouth with my hand as he sent a couple powerful kicks to the guys ribs before finishing him off with one last powerful punch that knocked the guy out. He fell over against the cage floor, unmoving as I gawked at the scene before me.

Scar scanned the crowd before his eyes locked on Cujo and then me. Leaving the ring, he began making his way towards me, but I wanted nothing to do with him. I turned and slipped from between Cujo and beast before quickly trying to find my way back to the elevator. I stopped and turned as I found myself lost amongst the rowdy crowd. I cursed myself for not just going in a different direction as Scar caught up with me before roughly forcing me against the wall.

Why does this feel so similar to the first night we met?

"That, Evangeline, is exactly what will happen to whatever man you try getting close to. That's a fucking promise." He sneered in my face, causing me to shrink back. "Now, I have someone that I need to speak with. Stay here. I mean it." He ordered before releasing me and turning to walk off. The place had cleared out quickly as I assumed everyone went off to one of the many other rooms in the spacious basement. I clenched my teeth as my anger skyrocketed. I followed his retreating back before stopping as I saw who it was he was going to speak to.

What the fuck is my dad doing here?!

**

I paced back and forth in the nook of the room Scar gets ready in as I waited for him to come back. I'd asked Cujo to take me somewhere quiet and away from everyone else, and this is where he took me. The door was slammed open as a furious Scar stormed into the room.

"Where the fuck is she?" He roared, nostrils flaring and neck vein bulging. Time to set my plan in motion.

Emerging from around the corner, I swayed my hips while approaching him before winding my arms around his neck and kissing a trail up to his jaw. Glancing back at a flabbergasted Cujo, Beast, and Krueger, I murmured, "Can I have some alone time with him?" sweetly. They opened and closed their mouths, searching for something to say to my whiplash mood change.

"Out." Scar ordered before lifting me by my ass and carrying me over to the couch where he sat with me straddling him. I kissed him heatedly for a few minutes, almost losing myself in the kiss and forgetting all about my plan. I broke my lips away from his before sliding onto the floor in front of him. He slumped back against the couch before lifting his hips to help me slide his gym shorts down. He already had a semi and I smiled seductively at him from between his legs as I began pumping him up and down with my hand, adding a twist of my wrist towards his tip. He moaned quietly before jerking his hips up as I took the head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. Paying extra attention to his slit, he grunted as his stomach muscles contracted with the pleasure I was giving him. I continued massaging his cock with my mouth for a few minutes before moaning loudly, causing his thighs to quiver as he threw his head back and grunted my full name.

Oh, he's going to regret fucking with me I thought maliciously to myself before I removed him from my mouth and squeezed his balls just hard enough for it to cause him major discomfort, but not harm him. His body flew forward as he hollered in pain.

"Evangeline, what. The. Fuck." He gritted through his teeth as a bead of sweat formed on his forehead.

"I get to decide who I see and who I share my bed with. Not you." I asserted.

"We already fucking discussed this, Evangel-fuck!" He yelled as I tightened my grip. "I am going to spank your fucking ass so hard when we get home, you won't be able to sit without thinking about me." He growled while his began to breath heavily.

"Say you understand my concerns." I demanded, high on the power I had over him in this moment - something that'd probably never happen again. He just glared at me from above as his chest continued to rise and fall rapidly, his nostrils flaring. I gave his balls a quick squeeze, not letting him win this argument.

"Fine! Fine! God dammit, I understand your concerns!" He hollered. I instantly released my grip on them before massaging them as softly as I could as I felt them throbbing slightly in my hand. He rested his fisted hand against his forehead as his adam's apple bobbed up and down.

Getting up from my position on the floor, I kicked my shoes off before taking off my leggings and climbing back on his lap. Pushing my panties aside, I wasted no time as I ran his tip along my slit before sinking all the way down on his cock. He hummed in satisfaction before settling his hands on my hips and helping me bounce up and down.

"Why....does it take.....me holding your balls....captive....for you...to listen?" I panted as I sped up my movements while he began thrusting upwards each time I dropped down onto him, burying himself impossibly deep inside of me. He ignored my question and instead just bit down on my neck before soothing the sting with his tongue.

"So sexy." He groaned while watching the way my cunt adjusted perfectly to his huge cock as I took him whole. My stomach clenched painfully as I neared the edge of completion. It never took long with him. My legs shook from being stretched so incredibly as I slumped against his chest. He pinned my hips down against his own as he pummeled into me. I cried out against his skin before sinking my fingers into his broad shoulders. My orgasm was so close I could taste it, driving me to the brink of insanity. Clenching myself around his member, the pressure became too much as I dove into oblivion, welcoming my orgasm with open arms as I screamed his name over and over as he continued his thrusts. He joined me moments later, balls deep as he rotated his hips while warming my insides with his cum.

I could already begin to feel myself growing sore as I opted to just stay cuddled against his chest. Only when he began swelling inside of me did I finally lift myself off of him. Gently sliding me from his lap onto the couch, he ripped my panties off as I yelped before using them to clean his release off of my inner thighs. Slipping his pants back up his own legs, he reached down and grabbed my leggings off of the floor before helping me do the same. My shoes and socks soon followed next before he leaned back and glanced at my relaxed frame, laughing lightly.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you liked being fucked to sleep." Scar teased as I pouted and sat up on the couch with a yawn.

"Just shut up and take me home. M'tired." I whined like a child. He shook his head as the door to the room cracked opened and someone peeked their head in.

"Is it safe to enter?" Cujo called out teasingly before coming in with a few people following behind him.

"God, it smells like fucking sex in here. I told you they weren't arguing. Scar, how the fuck did you manage to get sex out of this one?" Cujo said incredulously while pointing his thumb in my direction. "She was just threatening to bite your balls off like an hour ago!" I blushed deeply before looking away, uncomfortable that they were all discussing us having sex as if it was the weather.

"Don't worry, she almost did." He grimaced while protectively cupping himself through his pants.

"Serves you right! This whole thing was totally unnecessary." I clipped while shooting daggers at Scar, wanting him to understand how angry I still was for putting me through this. Maybe having sex with him wasn't the best idea... I thought while chastising myself. I just couldn't help myself. I think I wanted it more than he did.

A few seconds later, someone came running into the room, looked at me, and burst out in laughter.

"What's so fucking funny?" Scar snarled, getting right up in the guy's face. His laughter stopped immediately as a look of fear took over.

"I-I just heard your woman stabbed Krueger and I had to check her out for myself. You gotta admit, it's kinda funny that such a tiny thing as herself hurt Krueger as good as she did." He said with a snort of laughter. Scar's head jerked back in surprise before he looked over at me as I avoided his eyes in guilt.

"You stabbed one of my guys?" He gawked in disbelief. I cleared my throat, preparing to defend my actions so I didn't look as crazy as I sounded.

"First of all, it wouldn't have happened had you not ordered them to drag me here and secondly, he lunged for me without telling me who he was or why he was in my apartment. I wasn't thinking straight because of what happened that morning at your place." I said with a frown on my face as my mood turned sour. Scar's eyes hardened at the mention of what his "buddy" tried doing to me while he was gone. No one said anything more as Scar began picking his shit up and throwing it in his duffel bag. He spoke a few hushed words to his friends before swinging the bag over his shoulder and turning towards me. Whatever he was about to say was cut off as someone darted into the room and jumped on him, wrapping their legs around his hips. The girl smashed her lips against his own, trying to get him to respond to the kiss which she was failing miserably.

I leaned back against the couch with my arms crossed over my chest as I watched the scene unfold before me with a passive face. All of his friends ogled the display before tensing up as they anticipated my reaction. Scar pushed the girl's legs off of him, causing her to drop away her hold on his body as well as his lips.

"What's wrong baby? We always mess around after you win a fight." She stated matter of factly while rubbing her hands up and down his chest. I raised one eyebrow when he didn't push her hands away, but rather just sighed with annoyance as she continued to press her body up against his own. Having had enough and not thinking my jealousy could get any worse, I cleared my throat before cocking my head to the side. She looked my way before her face twisted into an ugly grimace.

"Who's she?" She demanded with hands on her hips. Before Scar could answer, I did it for him.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, he's not my type. I'm just his lesbian friend." I said offhandedly before picking at my nails as if they were the most interesting thing in the world at that moment. I felt the atmosphere in the room shift with Scar's anger. His friends must have too, because they all began silently making their way to the door, contemplating on whether to leave or not.

"Oh, well can you leave? We're kinda busy here." Her nasally voice asked before she ignored me and began kissing all over his chest. Getting up, I was about to do as she said and call and Uber to take me home where I could begin my routine of wallowing.

"Don't you fucking move." Scar sneered, announcing every single syllable as he shot daggers at me with his eyes.

**For real, read the fucking author's note lol.**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 105K 59
Caleb Tanner is a unique combination of both killer and savior all wrapped into one. As a former Navy Seal and medic, Caleb has the ability to both t...
17.7K 659 13
Y/n Hoshino a 16 year old Idol from Japan has come to Paris for her first ever tour the problem is though that she brought her twins with her and Ich...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
970K 30.2K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...