PAPERCUT

By GEEGUK

❝ you were like silk chains. binding, choking and killing me but i'm still trapped in loving you ❞ loving and... More

intro
o1 | she
o2 | him
o3 | she
o4 | him
o5 | her
o6 | him
o7 | her
o8 | her
o9 | her
1o | her
11 | him
12 | him
13 | her
14 | her
15 | him
16 | him
17 | her
18 | her
19 | him
2o | him
21 | her
22 | him
23 | him
24 | him
25 | her
26 | him
27 | him
28 | him
29 | her
3o | her
31 | him
32 | her
33 | him
34 | him
35 | him
36 | her
37 | her
38 | him
39 | them
40 | them
nicknote
41 | three of them
epilogue
come undone
questions ✨
bunny so whipped
no tough cookie
fluttering
insy bitsy
let's play
12:00
finally
last

leave me

1.1K 52 6
By GEEGUK

"when are you going to make her your girlfriend" heart on my mouth, i suddenly spat the charamel machiatto as i almost choked on the bomb question. really, how outspoken can he get.

dear mother of seagulls, the drink was then scattered on the floor! god, if only he wasn't the bestfriend i needed now.

a fit of laughter erupted on the other line, i saw his eyes immediately forming into two little crescent moons as i couldn't hide the way my cheeks dramatically reddened. Damn mochis and their mischievousness. "sh—shut it"

i found myself standing up, fishing a rag on my closet and started cleaning the mess that i made.

"god, kookie you're such a shy, shy, shy, ultra, super and mega shy boy" the older whines on the skype and i just couldn't help but huff. "you clearly slept together in one bed and then you pretend like nothing happened. aigoo, where did jeon cena go? are you juanita now?"

"i swear you mochi—" before i could  even finish what i was supposed to say, he threw his head back once more and started laughing like a creep.

"i swear you bunny, just ask her out!"

"it's not that easy" i murmured, suddenly imagining if i would confess to haine once more. would she say yes? i mean, i'm willing to court her but–aish! just thinking about is enough to make me feel so weak.

"are you just going to stand there and think about your lalaland or are you going to come here and talk to me, face to face in skype?" argh! my bubble of thoughts popped into thin air the moment i heard his squeaky voice once more.

i clicked my tongue before rolling my eyes, throwing the rag on the trash bin "i hate you, jimin"

"oh, now you hate me? say that to my face after you called in the middle of the night just to ask me 'how i made chaemin fell for me?' like you just interrupted this sweet and lovey dovey moment with me and my woman and—" god, really, now?

sighing and also cutting his sentence, i found myself seated on my study chair finally facing the silver-haired man. "just—just tell me what i'm supposed to do so you could go back to your sex with—"

"yah, you brat!" the older screamed, i had to turn down the volume so the hyungs outside wouldn't suspect me of doing something. "it's not that! we were—" i know where this is going.

"i know the word, it's love making. you two were love making, fine. i get it, now, tell me what i need to do"

"you brat — i swear, i hope haine rejects you!" eyes widening, my mouth drop low as a screech escaped my lips.

"how dare you!"

"yes, i dare you juanita!"

"i am not juanita! i am—,"

"yes you are, you're clearly not jeon cena right now, juanita. all you do is mope around and stay in that damn room where you slept with haine. you go scurrying in this mochu and intrude on my lovely honeymoon, taking refuge and asking me what to do when we both know, we both know you already knew what to do right from the start! pick those damn balls and man up! where was the aggressive jungkook? where was the competent jungkook? did his dicc already die—,"

"yah! shut up! i am jeon cena and how dare you say that about my dic—"

"that's it, don't talk to me until you did something worthy to be called jeon cena again"

"what?!"

"goodbye"

"wai—,"

call ended.

argh! this is so frustrating! why must he—i can't understand why he doesn't understand that confessing and taking haine out is not an easy task?!

like! for one, haine's a top model at new york, she's very well known and who knows if she already has a boyfriend back there. i mean, she just came here for chae's wedding and that doesn't mean she's looking for any relationship or even flings.

i don't even know if she's the type to do long distance relationships. I mean, i only have two more days before she comes back to new york,  confessing and asking her out would really be troublesome.

i can't really, damn this feelings.

grabbing a clean white shirt and fixing my sweatpants, i head out of my room. i just want some clean air, maybe i'll go for a run to clear my mind.

walking along the halls of the manor, i was just about to head down stairs when i misheard haine's voice from seokjin and yoongi hyung's room.

"—eaving" i heard as i found myself eavesdropping.

"when are you going to leave?" yoongi hyung's voice echoed

leave? wait—,

"tomorrow"

tomorrow?

eyes widening as my breath was suddenly caught up inside my throat, i felt my heart immediately dropping on the floor, my legs felt like they turned into a gelatin as i wobbled on the ground.

"tomorrow? isn't that a little too early? i thought your vacation got extended to a week!" eyes clouded with tears, i heard jin-hyung speak his voice filled with shock.

"i know, but, because of the stalker incident . . . they want me back as soon as possible"

no.

"no, that can't be. is there any other way?" jin-hyung pressed.

i was just about to ask her out. i was just about to make her mine yet why, now?

"i tried but—"

she can't leave, no, not just yet.

"when will you inform kook?" ears perking up, i wiped the threatening tears on my eyes before pulling myself, tried to listen once more but none of them spoke – a pause. there was an awkward pause and i know that it's about time i come inside the elders' room.

"no need, i'm fully aware of the situation" i murmured releasing a breath that i didn't know i was holding. i couldn't find the guts to even look at the pair of those beautiful bright brown orbs that i came to love.

why does everyone have to leave? especially, her?

i wanted a peace of mind so, withholding any sense of shame and pulling the hesitation on the back of my head, i found myself speaking once more.

"haine, can you come out with me?"

"i like–no, i love you. please, go out with me" i found my voice escape from the tips of my trembling lips, my eyes straight at her bright brown eyes.

we were at one of my usual safe haven — an abandoned tree house in the woods that was located not that far from the city. whenever i would feel like the world is being unfair to me, i go here by myself and spend a few hours to clear my head.

haine's the very first person i've ever let anyone come with me.

our eyes were locked and i can see the way she grew shocked of my confession. I know i'll regret this but, i can't help it.

even if i knew that she would 100% highly reject me, i don't care anymore. i just want this huge lump inside my heart, gone. i don't care if i'd leave a bad impression and the friendship we had would vanish into thin air – i don't care. all i care about now is to let her know how she was able to move my heart, how she was able to fill in the huge hole inside me. I wanted to let her know how much she was able to mean so much to me even in just a span of one and a half day.

I used to believe that you can never fall inlove on a person for a short period of time, but, i am deemed wrong of saying that. love, love moves in mysterious ways.

gaze averting from mine, her head suddenly hung low, i noticed how uneasy she looked as she started fiddling with the hem of her sweater. i know that this was it and the end of whatever us that we used to be.

i was waiting for her treacherous and heart-wrenching answer to wake me up from this short span love, closing my eyes and preparing for the rejection – i was left confused of the next thing that happened.

"you know that w–we can't—" a broken sob. a sob escaped on her precious lips and it was enough to pull me and make my eyes open from shock.

oh god.

"you know that i–i'm leaving" my eyes caught sight of a broken girl, she was wiping the tears that continuously flowed on her cheeks.

"i–you don't know how much i– i want to but—" her voice broke and it was enough to make me pull her into my grasp and enclose her little figure against me.

nuzzling on the crook of her neck, i found myself whispering sweet nothings on her ear, so desperate to shush her tears.

"everything's going to be alright, haine"

"we're going to find a way. i'm going to find a way, haine"

"i love you, gguk" at the mention of those words, i couldn't help myself but melt into her. she, she likes me too?

"i want to stay, i'll stay if you want me to, gguk" pulling away as our eyes met, i cupped her cheeks before i gently wiped the spilling tears on her cheeks.

"i know it's ridiculous of me to say but, i just want to be with you." her tears were on an overdrive as she struggled to speak, "all my life all i've been doing is to impress people. i entered the modeling world because i wanted mother to notice me but i don't know anymore. i used to think that way but, i know that deep inside me, i just came to love modeling with all my heart and new york is – is–i know that it's been my life but, i don't want to leave you. i don't want the single person who've loved me for what i am—"

she paused before she stole a peck on my lips, "—i don't want you to slip away from me, gguk"

"i won't, haine"

"but— long distance relationships are just—"

"i'll catch up to you"

"eh?"

"i know a way"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622K 18.4K 65
She never understood the chaos she was becoming. Everybody warned her, her mind and soul told her to stay away; but what she felt for him was stronge...
174K 5.7K 35
⚠️TW: Everything basically⚠️ A deal is the only thing keeping the men from killing each other for you. The member who wins their sick and twiste...
6.3K 494 6
When love and duty collide, when your heart and your head are at war with each other, when the air from your lungs seems to escape, how do you escape...
166K 11K 76
Forced apart by circumstances, tough choices and inevitable doom, Namjoon and Seokjin go their separate ways, their young love is halted, and memorie...