Sukor - just one night

By Sukorian

Hi this is the (short) story I published n took back I made a few changes n hope u like them. They spend a ni... More

Sukor - just one night

4K 48 12
By Sukorian

Hi this is a short story n is with intimacy.

Male character
He grow up in an expensive area of Delhi n belongs to a rich family he does what he wants, when he wants n with whom he wants. His parents aren't very interested in his way of life. Most of the time his drunken n having parties with his so called friends. He is 25 years old his mother real mother died when he was 4 years old. His stepmother doesn't liked him n after she become a mother she send him to a boarding school. All he wanted was love but all the women he had in his past were only with him bcz he is rich. They wanted name n money.

Currently
He is staying at the 5 star hotel "Taj Mahal" he was celebrating the birthday of his friend. At the late hours in his drunken status he still remembered his room no. 777 for him its lucky 7.
He was back in his room he was really drunken n the best thing he could do was to take a shower to gain his sense back.

After the shower he felt refreshed. But he couldn't sleep he need something no no no he need someone. He called the hotel manager...
Hello how can I help u?
Hello it's Suraj Rajvanshi from room no. 777. U know what I want
Sir, Mr. Suraj of course please have some patient I will send any1 to.
No, not any1
Sir?
I want some1 with... I don't know but she should be new. I want some1 new.
Sir, but..
I'm not asking for a virgin I'm asking for some1 I didn't used before
Fine Mr. Suraj I will send u a new girl.

Suraj looked at his watch it's 1 am  see how much time she takes. After 5-10 min he heard a very soft knock he got up from the bed n went to the door. - She is fast hope the s*x won't be -. He opened the door n there she was the girl from the party the new hostess. - I wanted her since I saw her n now she is here in my room -. Suraj signals her to enter the room.

Female character
She is a small town girl n lived in a small house with her parents. She went to college n wanted to become q teacher. She was ambitious but Unfortunately her Parents died a year ago. Since then she is alone trying to stay alive to earn a little bit money to pay the bill n the debts her parents had. After trying it many times to find a proper job to earn good money she comes to know that there is non for her (She couldn't finish her college she couldn't pay for the fees). She struggled alot n the debts owner were getting annoying one of the said he will abate debts if she spend a night with him. She refused n asked for another week to payback but she couldn't n this was her start or better day the end of a normal life she slept with that man. She did once n never again. She felt dirty n angry abt herself but was helpless she tried her fulliest but wasn't successful of finding a honest job.

After the debt were gone she was free but still she doesn't had money to pay the bills. Some1 told her that some hotels employee without certifications n this was a last hope to find a gud job (She didn't knew what she was appling for). She applied for Job as a hostess for parties. The manager of the hotel was surprised as she looked from a good house But he saw the helpless in here n took it as an advantage (innocent looking girls earn more). He told her she can stay, live n eat here she will have her own room. She won't need to pay for rent but only if she accepts to do some extra job. She was confused n asked what kind of extra job n the manager explained her that the extra jobs includes some intimacy with some special guest. If one of them call for some1 she should be ready. She was in a dilemma on one side she was free  but no money, home or food on the other side she would be captive by the new job but she won't be scared of paying bills or having food she would get everything she needed.
She thought but she knew it it is the best she could do she already sold herself there was no reason to say no. She agrees on the terms of the manager.

It's her first week n the first real job she was booked as a hostess for the party n the manager informed her that anyone of the guest could ask for her.

I just started the new job n my first client is no1 else then Mr. Suraj Rajvanshi the playboy he took ever1 he wants to n he never looks back. I'm scared what will happen to me? is he going to hurt me? I rejected to dance with him n now I'm in his room to spend a night with him.

First Convo.
What is ur name? I mean do u have a real name or u use a fake name?
She nodded - what he mean fake name-
Will u tell me ur name in an angry voice he doesn't like to wait.
She nodded again n looked up to him deep in his eyes. C..Cha..kor in a very scary voice so low that he asked again.
What? I couldn't hear u.
Chakor she said louder n straight look ing into his eyes.
U know who I am? He asked her with attitude n self-confidence
Yes was her short but honest answer
good he said not to introduce himself n his mating rituals.

Suraj started to check her from up to down she was wearing a black dress n high heels. He orders her to put off her heels to make it comfortable. He sat on the bed n with his right hand he called her to sit next to him. She did as ordered.

Convo.
Do u have any experience? - she looks so innocent n very new-
Yes She said looking in his eyes
Good his voice was filled with lust.
He looked in her shining eyes n come closer to her lips first he just caress the lips than he taste them. He looked at her n was waiting for a reply of her side.
What happened y u stopped she asked confused as she didn't know what he was/is expecting from her.
I was waiting for ur response he said angrily u told u have experience n know my habits?
Oh. I'm sorry She looked down. She knew him but not his habits she told him But she understood whatever he does he wants the same.
Now it was her turn she did the same n she did more she bite him softly on his under lip. Suraj groan. He reply with bite on her cheek. She kissed his nose so did he. -She taste good n she plays good I will have a lot of fun tonight-. -I don't know y but when he touched me I don't feel dirty anymore he makes me feel gud. What's wrong with me?-

After the foreplay he looked at her dress n ordered her to undress but slowly n infront of him. She stood up n turned back he got angry but she stayed there n pointed to the zip of her dress she can't reach it n he has to help her. He stood up n unzip her dress but instead of going back he helped her to get undress.

The undressing:
Suraj helped with zip n stayed there he unzipped to the bottom. His right hand was pulling her back away so he could see her neck n kiss it. She shiver n tried to turn but he didn't let her. He undress the right shoulder n kisses every part of the skin he saw the same he did with the left side of her body she was still with the back to him. She was wearing her dessouse  which were black with lace. He pulled her toward him n she could feel the hard part which was erect. She was breathing fast n he was kissing her on her neck were he sticked for a while to give her a love bite. -y I'm doing this with her? normally the other girls out off the clothes n we have fun but I want more with her- His hand reached her soft part. She wasn't sure if she should allow or stop him she decided to let him he is paying. His fingers find their way n she groan.
Suraj is my name n if u like what I'm doing u should give me the credit for it. So he did it again n this time she groan his name Suraj. He stopped n she didn't knew what to do but he wasn't finished she was wearing her dessouse he opened her Bra kissing her back he turned her to try her breast she let him n he goes to her slip she got a kiss from him n his fingers had done a job.

The real game.
Suraj looked at her face the full lips he couldn't resist to kiss deeply (He never kiss long he get the work done n left but not with her he wants to taste her)
They start with kissing from a normal to a French kiss Chakor was moaning Suraj. One of her hands was on his back her nails were pressing in him n her other hand was down to take off his pant. -Oh man what kind of kiss is this? I want more of her this time I won't do it fast-. He took her hand n hold it up n she let him. -I don't want it to stop ever I'm happy he took my hand away. He won't use me for short time he will consume me n I will consume him-. He released her hand n started to hold her waist with the right hand n with left hand he playing with her breast he then goes down to kiss her chin, neck his hand still on her breast were his lips arrived he was lying there between her breast n she was caresses his hair he liked it no1 did this before.  He lied there for a while n was enjoyed the moment. Then he started to kissed her again n suck her nipple she shout n groan his name louder than before. He then went deeper on her tummy n kissed it n deeper to her soft part he took off the left piece of gown on her n kissed it. -Whatever he is doing with me it feels right-. She called him up it was her turn n she kissed his neck longer then she thought but she wanted him to have more than 1 love bite from her she kissed his full chest n went down enough to finally unzipping him. 

Suraj n Chakor were lying naked next to each other. Suraj was abt to come closer n enter her but this time Chakor take the position. She sit on him n he groan. She was sitting on him to find his hard piece in her. She startes the ride on him with some probs in the beginning but she could hide her mistakes he was helping her n she covered up. It was the first time  Suraj let a women take over but it  was great he was like in heaven. -I don't want this to stop ever-. She took his hand n position them on her lower back n waist he took this as a role change but she stopped him as she didn't finished yet - she wants to give me more- -I know it's hard for me but I have to home him all I have-
She was happy with her work n comes down to him. She leak his lip n he opened his eyes n was lost in her's.

What happen he asked
She said u fell asleep did I done something wrong
He shoke his head n said no I wasn't asleep I was taking rest. After a very long time I feel gud n stress free. She was still lying on him n he was still in her. He asked do u want find peace too? She looked at him n nodded.

He took her down to his chest n now he was lying over her. -Oh I hope I really satisfy him n he isn't just saying?-. He kissed her lips n started the pressure in her. She was now in heaven n she screamed his name in a tempting voice he did as asked n pushed harder. They both were giving each other love bites n Suraj was careing her up he was in a sitting position n she was on his lap the tried different ways in didn't stop till the next morning. She was resting on his  chest n he was sleeping really sleeping what he never does. She woke up n thought to leave as she had done her work but seeing him sleeping so peaceful she couldnt move she looked at him till he wokes up. The first thing he saw was she starring him with her dreaming eyes he smiled he never did n asked her n not ordered her for a shower n she agreed. She looked around the room was looking like a mess but Suraj carry her to the bathroom under the shower they repeated it n Suraj was happy that he get what he wanted without stress. She shampoo him n apply the shower gel on his body she kindly was him. After he was clean he pressed it again her touch makes him go crazy n she let him in. Tgey were done n she was looking for a towel  he gave her one n was sure abt his needs. He asked her to dry her body but stay naked she can wear the clothes when he leaves to make her comfortable stayed naked too. She wasnt sure what he was expecting now but he asked r u hungry? She nodded. He orders breakfast n he gave Chakor his Shirt so she could open the door n take the food. They had breakfast together. He made her feel free she could do what she wants he just wanted her to stay in the way she was.

Chakor was still wearing his shirt n eating in it. Suraj phone rings he got a call to come home -they never call me for happiness it's always bad sign for me. But I donr want to leave I want to stay with her- He looked at her n was ready for a last time before he leaves.

The end.

If u like or dislike it please comment so I can change for future stories.
Thank u for reading. N if u like it I can write 2 to 3 more parts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 11.2K 31
Hey guys, I wrote this as two shots Story before and posted. I received lot of appreciation for this in FB and wattpad. Many readers requested me to...
3.5K 131 7
😊 no sneek peak Just this: the story will contain funny moments; intimate scence n yeah have fun 😉😁
8.1K 361 24
This story is written by Blushy_Auntacid All Copyright claims are reserved to her.
33.7K 1.1K 12
Read on to know how his revenge for her turned to love.. A short story on Rishbala