Purge [zarry]

By numbLovr

· This is not a test. This is your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement of the Annual Purge... More

1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
Thank you so much! ♡
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29. Finale Chapter

4.

3.8K 194 243
By numbLovr

Zayn

Right when the siren finished we heard loud yelling and laughing outside our apartment. Literally right when the siren finished. We heard loud screeching of cars driving past.

"There right outside the apartment!" Liam whisper yelled.

"Dude we're fine! Were on the very top floor." I answered him feeling scared and sick to death.

We stayed quiet for a few more minutes. "I think they're gone." Lucky whispered.

"Then look outside from the balcony." I suggested.

"What?! No!" Lucky spat. "You never know if there's a sniper sniping people from a roof or something."

I shrugged and went to look myself since Lucky was being a little pussy.

"Alright I'll go check myself then." I stood up from the couch and walked over to the closed door to the balcony.

"Your going to get yourself killed!" Lucky whisper yelled.

"Stop thinking negative mate." I rolled my eyes and opened the curtains.

"What? You want me to think all happy with unicorns and rainbows at this time?!" Lucky sighed in frustration.

I ignored him and opened the door quietly.

I stept on the cold balcony seeing marks on the streets left by cars. Everyone was quickly gone and no where to be seen. I looked at roofs from the other buildings across the street just in case there was snipers.

I went back in the apartment and closed the door and curtains.

"Yup, they're all gone." I clapped my hands together.

"They could be anywhere." Lucky mumbled to himself.

"If they ever find us, we're dead." Liam said out of no where like always.

"No, we aren't Liam." I groaned and sat beside him.

"Aha yes we are. Don't you see? We have our door bolted down but that doesn't mean they can't get in, and we legit don't have no where to escape." Liam causally said.

I looked down at my hands thinking. Liams right.

"Wait! Yes we do." Lucky suddenly said.

"Where!" Liam said excitedly.

"My balcony has stairs that leads up to the roof! A-and once we climb all the way on the roof there's a door that leads all the way down stairs to the bottom floor." Lucky said pointing at the balcony.

"Brilliant, and what will we do once we leave your apartment?" I asked coldly.

"I don't know? Maybe go to one of your families houses?" Lucky shrugged.

"That's too far though and we don't have enough time to think." Liam sighed.

"Yeah we do?" Lucky then stood up and grabbed his car keys and put them in his back pocket. "Now I have the keys and once we escape, we go straight for my car."

"Sounds okay." I answered.

Lucky smiled a bit and laid back down. "Now.. We just wait?"

I groaned and went to the kitchen. "Its barley day one of the Purge, twenty nine more to go!" I sighed and pulled onto my hair.

I made myself soup from a cup and microwaved it.

"Aye Zee, make me a Maru-c-chane?" Lucky said unsure.

I laughed at how he pronounced it and just continued doing what I was doing.

"Its Maruchan." Liam corrected him.

Lucky just shrugged.

"Its ready child." I laughed and put it on the table.

I went straight to the couch and began slurping onto the noodles.

-

Harry

"Woooooooh!" Madison yelled and kept throwing her gun up in the air and catching it.

We already had two hostages with us as we roamed around the street with a large truck behind us for protection. Inside the truck was a guy with a machine gun and others with snipers and grenades. Everyone was following behind us. Literally we had so many men. Probably like up to 45.

"Lets go find some bitches!" Madison yelled and shot her gun loudly. If this bitch keeps doing that shes running out of bullets to protect herself.

I rolled my eyes and put on my mask like everybody else.

"P-please let us go! Please we'll do anything!" A girl cried out as she was getting pulled by the hair.

"Shut the fuck up!" yelled a guy and put his gun on her head. She gasped and closed her eyes tightly.

The other girl stayed quiet with her eyes wide open.

"Ok." Madison stopped us. "Lets go south and break into those houses and once we find enough people, we move north!"

Everyone nodded and followed behind her lead.

We then heard loud roaring coming from a dark alley. Madison had the creepiest mask but you can still sense her large smirk.

"Oh looks like we just found some trouble." She laughed and walked towards the alley.

From my view I saw a small group chanting as a person was in a guillotine.

It was a man crying for this life.

"Please please stop!" He spared for his life. Deep down I felt terrible but at the same time knowing we could have many hostages makes me feel strong.

"Get in your positions." Madison whispered but loud enough for everyone to hear. The truck was parked behind us and the head lights turned off.

The chants got louder as the man got headed and his head fell into the bucket.

The roars got louder then calmed down as they heard the soft sweet voice of Madison.

She turned on her Lady Liberty light up mask. She walked seductively and slid her long machete on the ground making a loud scratch noise.

"Well well well, we have a large pretty guillotine." She laughed. "How much do you want for it?"

A guy with a full black outfit stepped up. His face was fully painted black and the only white things on his face was his eyes and teeth.

"You." He said coldly. "And the rest of your crew."

"No, cause then I won't be able to use it on one of my hostages." She pouted even though you couldn't see it, but you could hear it.

She pointed at the two girls bawling their eyes out.

"Fuck out of here." He snorted. "What are you? Ten?"

Everyone behind him laughed and cheered.

"Certainly." She laughed evilly. "Fire!"

Everyone started shooting at the people deep down in the alley.

They left the guy that was speaking alive.

Madison then walked up to him who was laying helplessly on the ground. He was shot in the leg by me.

She stepped onto his chest and said: "I gave you a chance baby but you didn't wanna give it to me, ahh what am I kidding?! It was gonna be mine either way."

She then stepped on his head hard. Crushing his brain out. She was laughing as she was doing it.

"Alright let mark this bad boy as ours!" She said referring to the guillotine.

She used the blood from the dead people and wrote: Property of Maddy Maddy! x) onto it.

"Okay lets head South now." I hurried Madison.

She just rolled her eyes as we left the dark alley.

The truck suddenly turned on and also its head lights did.

We started moving our way South hearing a lot of screams and yelling coming from houses.  We chose to ignore it since our point was to collect as many hostages as we can. Why? You'll find out.

-

Meanwhile - Zayn

"Shit! It hasn't even been an hour of the Purge and people already broke into our apartment!" Liam sighed and stood up.

"Okay, go to the balcony guys! Now." I scurried quickly to open up the door.

We heard yelling and screaming coming from the people in the bottom floor below us.

"Their close, hurry!" I yelled at Lucky who was running all wobbly and made his way to the balcony.

Once I closed the door behind us as Liam climbed the ladder I heard our apartment door blast open. It scared the shit out of me and I covered my mouth to avoid and sudden noise.

"Where ever you are! Get the fuck out pretty boys!" I heard a deep voice yell.

I was the last one climbing up the ladder and Liam as already gone up the roof but I didn't hear a noise from him.

Lucky then made it to the roof and I saw his legs disappear soon enough. He gasped out loud which made my stomach churn.

Some guys with bandannas finally made their way to the balcony and saw me.

"They're up the roof! They're up on the roof hurry!" A guy yelled.

"Come down here pretty boy- who is this? Oh yeah its Zayn Malik!" He laughed as he grabbed onto the ladder making it shake.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I finally made it on the roof to seeing Lucky and Liam yelling on the ground with their eyes closed and a cloth around their mouth.

"Zayns on the roof! Zayns on the roof!" The guy yelled.

I turned around too soon seeing a guy with slicked back hair and blue eyes say: "Its okay, he's with me now."

He then grabbed me roughly and put a cloth on my nose making me sniff all the chemicals. Everything went dizzy and drowsy as I heard voices yelling.

I felt myself hit the ground on the roof. Seeing Lucky and Liam being dragged down the stairs.

Everything then blacked out.

-

A/N: Who's the person with slicked back brown hair and blue eyes? 💀 anyways this is gonna get interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711K 33.7K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
76.8K 4.5K 59
in which jun finds it a lot harder than he expected to befriend the very studious joshua who pretty much wants nothing to do with him. (lowercase int...
15.3K 718 9
𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 - Valerie Belcourt is sent to a small town of southwestern France, where the air was gloomy and as dramatic as her. She finds herself in t...
28.7K 737 9
Dance is the way to the heart. At least that's what Lune Parker says. She's never known what's it's like to have family. That is until she meets Moos...