Yukimura Shouichirou Shinigam...

By MemoriesOfTheFlame

Disclaimer: I do not own Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama or any of it's characters. Except for Akiko who is my creation... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3: Secret's Out
Chapter 5 An Impossible Mission
Chapter 6: Shintani Is A What?!
Chapter 7: Random Filler Crossover!
Chapter 8: The Missing Spirit
Chapter 9 Dreams Break
Chapter 10 Kanou Hospitalized?!
Chapter 11 Recap
Chapter 12: Falsehoods Capable of Being Truths
Chapter 13 Amusement Park
Chapter 14: Unexpected News
Chapter 15 Desth Of A Shinigami
Chapter 16 Yukimura's Glimmer of Hope
Chapter 17 Message
Chapter 18 Conclusion
Epilogue

Chapter 4 What Will Hapen About Kanou?

595 9 0
By MemoriesOfTheFlame

The rice ball making was a total success. The student council managed to make enough rice balls for all of the sports team boys.

But there was a weird batch of rice balls in the mix. They didn't look like rice balls and weren't even triangles! It was hard to tell if they what they were made of (I'm assuming rice...? Maybe...?) and they tasted awful! Yukimura had been wondering who made them. *cough cough Misaki cough cough*

Kanou couldn't seem to wrap his mind around the fact that Yukimura is a shinigami (god of death). After all, Yukimura is a sensitive crybaby, that looks (and sometimes acts) like a girl. Weren't shinigami supposed to be scary?

Kanou could have sworn that the writer had only made him there for a laugh. You know, a comedy relief, but finding that he was more..., was unexpected. Especially how dark Yukimura's secret had been.

That was probably the last thing that Kanou would have guessed. After all, the original show wasn't fantasy-like in any way (except for Usui), the only things that happened in the show were realistic (except for Usui, again), so no one would have even suspected the truth.

Yukimura is a shinigami. That entire sentence sounded wrong. The words Yukimura and shinigami do not belong in the same sentence. It sounded like an oxymoron. But it wasn't.

Kanou pondered this as Yukimura was carrying a rather large pile of papers. Yukimura seemed lost in thought as well because he tripped on something that was on the floor.

"Ah!" He yelped as he fell. The papers flew everywhere. "Oh no!" Yukimura cried pathetically, "I need to get those to the pres!"He began to gather the papers.

That did nothing but disprove what Kanou was trying to get himself to believe. "I'll help you." Kanou said.

"Thanks Kanou-kun!" Yukimura said happily.

Kanou crouched down and helped him pick up the papers. After all of the papers were in their hands, Kanou asked, "Yukimura-san, where were you going to put these?"

Yukimura looked up at Kanou (because Yukimura is shorter) and said, "I was going to give them to pres, but she's not here. So I was going to put them on her desk."

"Wait, where's Misaki-chan?" Kanou asked, "Isn't she supposed to be here?"

"It looked like a fight was starting in the hallway," Yukimura said, "I think she went to go break it up."

"I feel bad for those kids in the fight." Kanou said.

"Well Pres is really strong." Yukimura said.

They put the papers on Misaki's desk. "Thanks for the help Kanou-kun!" Yukimura said with a smile. Then he went back to his duties as vice president.

"Seriously," Kanou thought, "That guy's a god if death?"

* * * *

Now that his business with club activities was over, Yukimura was on his way to his job. But it wasn't like usual. Instead of a dead soul going through the door, Yukimura would.

He had to go explain things to the other shinigami. Yukimura didn't like the idea of keeping Kanou a secret from them. He was prepared for punishment for letting his secret out.

Yukimura put on his black cloak and hood, then got his scythe out of his bag.

With it's blade, he sliced through the air. Outlining where he was to summon the door. And within seconds, the door appeared.

Yukimura sighed, wondering whether he really had the courage to open the door. In the end, he pushed it open. "I have to tell them sometime. It's best to do it now."

He gulped bracing himself for what was yet to come. And walked through the door.

The world on the other side of the door was just as scary as he remembered.

It was foggy. Dark and grim. Everything looked grey. Almost like it was eternally dusk. Like the sun would never shine there. And it probably never would. It looked like everything there was in despair even though that wasn't the case. It was cold like a winter without snow. Yukimura couldn't tell whether his goosebumps were from fear or the cold. He didn't like that world one bit.

There were other shinigami there, as usual. But they were all busy with work. And none of them seemed to take any notice of Yukimura's presence. He was a little scared of them even though he shouldn't be. After all, he was one as well. But they still frightened him.

He was on the courtyard for the judgement bureau. Yukimura walked inside the building and tried his best to hide his shaking.

"Which office was it...?" Yukimura wondered. "It's been a while since I've been here last."

He walked up the stairs and wondered through the hallways. It was such a huge building and was easy to get lost in. He made a few twists and turns, not sure which way the Head Shinigami's office was.

Before he knew it, Yukimura didn't recognize any of the doors in the hall he was in. None of the room numbers rang a bell. He was lost.

"I better retrace my steps," Yukimura thought to himself. He turned around to go back. But then he realized, he hadn't been paying much attention to where he was going in the first place! He had no clue how he got where he was!

Yukimura gulped in fear. He had heard rumors that people had died in this place from getting lost. They had starved from being gone so long, not knowing where a kitchen or any food was.

He didn't want that to happen to him! Yukimura had barely seen the joys of life, since he was only a teenager, he didn't want to die young. Nor did Yukimura want to die in such a ridiculous way like that.

"Oh no! What am I gonna do?!!!" He cried. "How can I find my way?!!" Tears began to flow down his cheeks. Yukimura stayed like that for a few minutes. Crying in a panic.

After a little while Yukimura thought to himself, "Get ahold of yourself! You got to focus on getting yourself out!" Yukimura took in a deep breath and rubbed the tears off of his face with the sleeve of his cloak. "I need to look for someone, they'll know where I am, and how to find Shinigami-sama's office."

So Yukimura began to walk around aimlessly, looking for someone, anyone really. It didn't matter where he ended up as long as he found someone to give him directions.

Yukimura's search was fruitful because when he was just about to give up searching, he saw someone. It was a shinigami. Surely they'd know their way to the Head Shinigami's office.

"Um.... Excuse me!" Yukimura said nervously. "Can you please tell me where I can find Shinigami-sama's office?"

The shinigami turned around to face Yukimura. "You're in luck," He said. But Yukimura didn't agree with that. If he was in luck, then was he lost? "It's not far. You just need to go down the hall, down the stairs and it should be the fourth door on your right."

"Thank you!" Yukimura said and ran off on his way.

The directions were correct! It only took a few minutes to find the office. His happiness and satisfactory disappeared when he stood outside the door.

Yukimura hesitated when he reached for the doorknob. He knew that he was in for a real scolding. After all, he had been reckless and allowed someone to find out about his job.

Yukimura summoned up all of his courage and opened the door. He walked into the office. There was a desk near the back wall towards the middle. A women sat behind it. And there was a man standing beside it. Her assistant perhaps.

She wore the normal uniform, but you could tell she was the one in charge. Her eyes looked cold and merciless, and seemed to look down upon everyone. Her hair was a dark red, almost the same color ad blood. And there was an almost evil..., no..., more like powerful, aura about her. Like if you got her mad, you were as good as dead.

There was a scythe behind her, leaning against the window. It was different than normal death scythes. The blade was off. Normally the blades are made of iron or some sort of metal, but the blade was made of a purer substance. It was made of a type of stone, to be more specific, blood stone (not real blood, don't worry). Which made it a crimson color. But it was lined with silver on the edge.

"What is it?" She asked in a gruff and grumpy voice. It sounded like she was in a bad mood and didn't want to be bothered.

Yukimura stuttered in a weak voice, "M-m-ma'am, th-the-there's been a problem."

The women narrowed her eyes, "What kind of problem?"

"I-I-I've been found out Ma'am. Someone s-s-saw me...." Yukimura answered shakily. It was impossible to not notice the fear he felt. You could see it in his eyes, and he was shaking. And those who have good noses would say he wreaked of fear.

"What!" The woman yelled not bothering to hide her searing rage. "How did this happen?!!!" She sounded so ticked off and irritated, that Yukimura could tell that no matter what his answer was , he'd be punished.

"I-it happened about t-two days ag-go. A teenage boy my age saw me d-d-during my job." Yukimura answered truthfully.

"Idiot!" The women sneered, "What do you think the hood is even for?!!!!! You're SUPPOSED to wear it when doing your job!!!!! Did you think that it was just an accessory?!!!!!"

"I-I'm s-sorry Ma'am." Yukimura said.

"Don't interrupt me!!!!" The head shinigami yelled. "Your lucky I even let you live in the world of the humans! There was ONLY ONE condition!!!!! Just ONE!!! And you CAN'T even do THAT!!!!!!" She got up from her desk and struck Yukimura on the head.

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry Ma'am." Yukimura repeated.

"I have half a mind to never let you go back to that world except for work!!!!!!!" The Head shouted.

"P-p-please d-don't." Yukimura stammered with tears falling down his cheeks like rain, "I-I l-love my home there! So l-let me stay there!" It had taken most of his courage to say that, but he still trembled.

The head shinigami huffed, "I won't make you leave if-"

"Thank you!" Yukimura said.

"I SAID IF!!!" She bellowed, "The only way I can allow you to stay, would be if we erase the boy's memories of you."

"B-b-but doing that to Kanou-kun...." Yukimura said

"Kun? You mean this guy was your friend?" The Shinigami asked. "Well, that makes it easier. I can only do this once though, I'll make an exception. I can't let you lose a friend, after not many would hang out with someone as weak as you."

Yukimura's face brightened, "Really? Thank you so much Ma'am!"

"But!" The Shinigami continued, "Remember you still can't let anyone else know! He can't tell anyone! If he spills, you'll have a new home here."

Yukimura gulped, "Yes Ma'am, I'll remember."

"Very well, you are dismissed."

"Thanks!" Yukimura said. He bowed down and then left the room.

On his way out, the man who stood by the desk asked the head, "What made you decide to do that Akiko-san?"

"What?! Do you think I'm all evil or something Renji-san!"

Yukimura smiled as he closed the door behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 69 19
Y/N just recently went through something and is struggling through it mentally, she hides this from her best friend Bokuto. While in the middle of th...
3.4K 81 44
Giyuu Tomioka was a handsome yet a cold blooded assassin working on The Knights of Pillars with the alias 'Crimson Death'. Born in the cruelty of the...
207 23 11
So basically, you. Muzan's 14-year-old half-demon daughter (I know it's cliche but bear with me) who he doesn't know even exists, somehow ended up u...
10.4K 392 79
A rewrite of my first LBX/Danball Senki fanfic. Here are the synopsizes of each arc: DS: They've been together for as long as they could remembered...