Their love is destinated...

By suba30

Change is beautiful.. when we are brave enough to evolve it with the destination.. Lets see a broken relatio... More

Their Love Is Destinated..
1.. Happy Starting..
2.. Agitated with her arrival..
3.. Encountering the Past..
4.. Repenting for their Sin..
5.. Purab's concern for Pragya
6.. Abhi and Pragya's Meeting
7.. Pragya's Discomfort
8.. Dev's Unease And Abhi's Ardour
10.. Abhi's Innervation
11.. Revelation Of The Past
12.. Wounded Hearts
13.. Pragya To Help Abhi..
14.. Meeting Of DEVAKSHI
15.. Abhi's Envious Nature
16.. Abhi's Strangeness
17.. Blooming Bonds..
18.. Unwanted Misunderstandings..!..
19.. Moving On With The Reality..
20.. Dev To Stand For Sonakshi
21.. Tanu's Entry..
22.. Mehra Family And Tanu..!..
23.. Abhi's Regret..
24.. Abhi's Fluctuate Feelings
25.. Upside-down Trials
26.. Tanu And Bulbul's challenge..!
27.. Burning Bridges Between Love And Hate..
28.. Collided Hearts
29.. Just You And Me

9.. Abhi's Hunch For Pragya

584 209 29
By suba30

Hi friends.. ❤️

Thank you for all the lovely response and reviews..

Let's get into our story soon..

Part 9.. Abhi's Hunch For Pragya

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Abhi.. what happened..!?.. Why did walk away.. ?!.. Purab asks walking into Abhi's room.. who was busy in reading a message from his mobile..

I just had to make an important call.. That's why..!.. Abhi says and still concentrates on his mobile.. And Purab walks closer to him.. He peeps into his mobile and asks.. To whom.. Tanu..!?..

Abhi gives him a soft glare and Purab says.. I know why you walked away from the living room.. Because of Pragya.. Am I right..!?..

Abhi stares at him and says.. Stop it Purab.. Why should I do that.. This is my home.. I said nah.. I had to make an important call..

Purab shook his head and says.. Abhi.. I'm your friend and you better know that, you can't hide anything from me.. Abhi sits over the bed and Purab sits beside him.. and asks.. Just tell me what it is..!?..

It's really awkward Purab.. I never thought, that I would have to face such a day.. I really feel bad for her, I admit that the fault is mine.. But why she is bearing all the pain.. They are just pricking her by words for my mistake.. Abhi sounds in a low tone..

I know Abhi.. But you can't change anything.. and that doesn't means you should keep yourself away from her.. You are such a good hearted man.. and we all know that.. Just be friendly with her... I know that's not going to be easy for you as well as Pragya.. But I want you to be normal with her.. If you really feel guilty, just make her feel that she is better.. And make sure that, no one harms her with their words or actions.. Says Purab ..

Abhi stays silent and thinks upon Purab's words.. Just then, Abhi's mobile rings And they saw it is Tanu.. Abhi excused himself and attends the call..

I just pray that you should get to know the destiny of your life Abhi.. Like how you understood Pragya.. And you rejected her for that Tanu.. But I just wanna you to see what is right for you.. Purab thought looking at Abhi, who was busy talking to Tanu..

Purab heard Bulbul calling his name and rushes downstairs..

Wow.. Pragya .. These designs are fantastic.. I'm loving it alot..
Bulbul sounded excitedly..

Yeah.. Actually some are mine and some are by my best friend.. His name is Karan.. I think you people would have heard about him.. Says Pragya..

You mean.. Karan.. The one who one world's best fashion designer years back.. Isn't he..?!.. Asks Sona..

Pragya nods her head with a smile and Sonakshi excitedly says.. Wow.. That's awesome.. I mean, he is awesome.. I have seen his designs and works in magazines.. But I never know that he designs Indian outfits too..

No, he is best in everything.. Actually we too planned to start a boutique.. But unfortunately I couldn't cope up with him.. But we do everything together.. I mean.. He is the who manages all these dresses and jewelry part in all my consignments.. And I want you people to have a try with his works.. Says Pragya..

Of course.. I'm already so excited.. Says Sona.. Oh hello.. It's my wedding.. But you are so eager.. Says Bulbul..

Come on Bulbul.. Stop it now.. Sonakshi says and mout her lips at Bulbul.. While she smiles and shook her head.. She then looks at Pragya and says.. I'm so happy that I gave this job to you.. And I know that whatever your decision is.. It will be the best of best.. So, I'm gonna close my eyes and nod for everything you say..!..

Pragya smiles at her.. Romi ( Karan's assistant).. Did you get that antic jewellery sets..?!.. Pragya asks checking all the bags..

Sorry Mam..!.. Actually Karan sir wanted you to look at them by coming to the showroom.. As they are not even introduced in the market.. He replies..

Pragya nods and says looking at Bulbul.. tomorrow is Sunday nah..!.. Why don't we go to Karan's showroom and look at more designs..!?.. I'm sure you will love it..

Ohoo.. I'm screwed then.. She is gonna stay the whole day in showroom.. Purab teases Bulbul.. who threw a pillow at him, which accidentally hits Abhi..

Abhi whins in pain nd everyone laughs at him, as well as Pragya.. Abhi was feeling good looking at her..

Meanwhile, Ragini asks everyone to gather in the dining table for lunch

I think I should leave now.. Pragya says packing everything.. Why don't you join with us Pragya..!?.. Ma really cooks well.. You just can't stop eating once you taste it.. Bulbul says holding her arms..

She never keeps her mouth shut... Purab thought.. And Abhi says... Haan Pragya.. Why don't you join us.. !?..It's lunch time already.. Ragini and Purab looks each other flickering..

Pragya refuses and says.. It's okay Bulbul.. I need to rush home as it's time for ma's check up.. I need to take cab as you already know that Dev dropped me..

No problem Pragya.. You can join with us for lunch.. I will drop you at your home.. Abhi says, which was surprising to Ragini and Purab..

That's so sweet of bhai..!.. Bulbul says looking at Abhi, and continues looking at Pragya, she drags her towards the dining table.

After the lunch.. Pragya waves bye to everyone and went along with Abhi in his car..

"""" "" """"

In Car..

Pragya remains quiet while Abhi tries talking with her casually.. He kept Bulbul's wedding as his topic and tried to get her attention towards him.. Pragya too got comfortable with him and started discussing about it..

""""""""""""

Here in Abhi's home..

Ragini was folding the clothes in her room.. While Purab entered with a ice cream bowl.. And he sat over the bed.. I said you not more than one bowl and you are having another one..

Purab replied saying.. This is my first one ma.. Your daughter snatched mine and I escaped from her with another bowl..

Whatever.. Did Abhi return..?!..
Ragini asks arranging the clothes in the cupboard...

Purab's shook his head negatively and says.. I know what your going to ask.. And don't worry about that.. As it was me who asked him to do like that.. I mean..!.. I didn't ask him to drop Pragya at her home.. But.. I just said him to behave normal with Pragya..

Ragini sights at him confounded and Purab narrates his conversation with Abhi..

It's good that you explained him Purab.. I hope nothing goes awkward between them.. Ragini says and walks out of her room..

I know at is your worry.. But this time, I won't let Abhi you take any wrong step, like he did before because of Tanu.. This time it's gonna be perfect.. Purab mutters linking the ice cream from the spoon..

""""""""""""""""

In front of Pragya's home..

Thank you Mr. Abhishek.. Pragya says bending down her head..

Actually I must thank you for helping us in Bulbul's wedding.. I'm sure it will be memorable for everyone.. Abhi says and Pragya gives him an assuring look.. She waves bye to him and left inside her home..

And Abhi thinks.. At least she could have welcomed me inside nah..!.. Just then he noticed her hand kerchief over the dashboard and picked it.. That's cool.. Why she need to welcome me.. I'm welcomed by myself.. Saying so he adjusted his hair and coolers looking at the front mirror..

Inside Pragya's home..

Pragya changed herself into a simple salwar and was inside her room standing in front of the mirror braiding her hair.. She bends her head down and took the rubber band from the dressing table and looks again in the mirror with her shocking eyes..

Abhishek.. ..!.. She screeches and Abhi stood startled with her sudden shout..

Pragya picked her dupatta from bed and covers across her neck quickly.. and Abhi sighs at her..

Abhishek.. You are here..!?.. Pragya asks in a stammering voice.. He walks closer to her and replies.. Actually I came to return your hand kerchief.. You left in my car.. She takes it from him..

I'm sorry Pragya.. I was waiting in the living room.. But I found no one.. I walked upstairs thinking that you must be here.. Sorry for scaring you.. Abhi sounded softly..

That's fine Abhishek.. Thank you.. She says.. And Abhi says.. I think, I should leave..

They both came walked down to the living room and she asked him to take a seat..

She walks into the kitchen and returns with a coffee cup and serves him.. Where is yours...!?.. Abhi asks and she says.. I'm already not able to relieve from Aunty's tasty food.. my stomach is full.. Will have after sometime with Dev when he returns..

Abhi nods and sips the coffee.. He felt it usual and the taste was very much familiar to him.. I know Abhishek.. It tastes like Ragini Aunty's.. Actually she taught me how to prepare coffee for you..

Abhi gasps, thinking about his past and Pragya eases the situation saying.. Is it tasty..!?.. Abhi smiles at her says.. It's awesome..!..

Sometimes I just feel like, she has not forgotten anything.. like how she still remembers this coffee.. Abhi was pinning his thoughts.. And got a call from Sona..

****In the mobile..

Haan Sona... Abhi said..

Bhai.. Where are you.. ?!. When will you come home..!?..
Sona enquired..

Yeah.. I will be there in an hour.. Why.. What happened..!?
He asked..

Nothing Bhai.. Just missing you.. We all are here.. Except you..!.. She said.. Abhi Abhi replied with a smile.. Ohoo.. Fine.. I will be there in an hour.. Okay..

Haan.. Waiting for you.. Sona said and ended the call.. ****

Any problem Abhishek..!?.. Pragya asks with a concern.. And he says.. It was Sona.. She is missing me.. Nothing important..

She is really very sweet.. I liked being with her.. Pragya says with a wide smile.. And Abhi says.. Of course.. She is that much sweet.. Infact I cried when she left abroad for her higher studies.. But you know.. During our wedding.. She was very curious to see you..!.. At once Pragya's face went doomed..

"Stop it Abhi.. Why are you doing it again and again.. ".. Abhi curses himself for reminding her of their unpleasant day.. He stood up and says.. I think.. I should leave.. Thank you so much Pragya.. for the coffee..

Pragya smiles as he left the house waving bye to her..

" """"" "

Next day..

Pragya gets ready in a beautiful yet simple saree.. She looks into the mirror and adjusted her hair in front..

She walks down.. with a long clutch holding in her hand and looks at Dev, who getting ready for his cricket match.

Wow.. di you look gorgeous..!.. Dev compliments her..

At least today don't fight with them nah.. Ever Sunday you come bashing your Cricket bag.. If you people fight with them then what's the need to play opposing them..!.. Pragya sounds with frustration..

Di... You know everything, that from childhood we are like this.. It's them who start with us always cheating the game.. Dev says defending him and his team..

Fine.. I am going out today, to Karan's showroom.. If possible we will have lunch together.. Pragya says..

Ohoo di.. I wish, I could come with you.. Dev says and Pragya pulls his cheek saying.. Don't worry, we will soon plan for a movie night..

That sounds great.. Dev smiles and Pragya says .. Have fun.. Bye..

Dev waves bye to her and he too left the home...

_______________

To be continued..

If you like the update.. Vote and share your views..

Thank you..

With love..
Suba ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 1.3K 18
No matter how hurt she was by the fact that he can't be his but she will do everything to make him happy and feel special. When you fall in love with...
21.9K 2.6K 82
We think that everything is in our hands and especially our present and future which we carefully plan it all together to make it perfect and easier...
558K 38.4K 78
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
86.3K 5.3K 52
A night will change the life of two unknown people....... How destiny will bring them together...... and how they become each other's reasons of exis...