Miraculous ladybug one shots

By Savy104

Edited description: Ships primarily around the love square, can and will include outside ships if asked. Lad... More

Request-closed
Halloween
Stupid cat!!
I do
Purrrove it
I like you
Blankets and cuddles
Falling in love
Fluff
Not a chapter
Its...OK
Happy Halloween!!
Your mine now M'lady~
You're mine now M'lady~ (pt 2)
Sick Day
Kalopsia : The Story I Write
Sick Ladybug
Hello
Hello, Author here

A/N

3.6K 73 55
By Savy104

I had to add this here for ppl who want to copy it.

Dear bullies,
That boy you made fun of in class today? He committed suicide a few moments ago.
That girl you called dumb? She has dyslexia.
That girl you called fat? She's starving herself.
The woman you called bald? She's fighting for her life against cancer.
The man you laughed at for having scars? He fought for our country.
The boy you punched in the hall today? He's being abused at home.
The child you called retarded because they were in a wheelchair? They risked their life to save a 4 year old.
That boy you laughed at for crying? His mother died in hospital.
You think you know them? Wrong, you don't.
97% of you will ignore this, but for those 3%, copy and paste this to your bio if you have a heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1K 13
Hello!! I'm more used to making Sonamy fanfics buuut, these ships are sooo popular right now and I am one of the fangirls of these ships and I loove...
11.5K 245 17
☛ Hi there. Welcome to the progression of my writing style and expanse in grammar. This book has been an ongoing experiment and attempt to improve my...
4.2K 60 18
Hey dudes and dudettes, Miraculers old and young, big and small! Welcome to my wonderful book of Oneshots!!! And probably add other stuff too. You c...
220 1 27
This is a Harry Potter one-shot book. I will do any ships between any of the characters listed inside even gay ships. The ships will either be platon...