LOVE AT THE FIRST SIGHT♡♥♡♥♡♥

By DamiaAnati

A romantic-funny love story that love coming for the first time when they met, their friends always be there... More

EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14 (FINALE)

EPISODE 8

32 1 0
By DamiaAnati

As All the chicser knew that Oliver like Hanis. They all planning to help Oliver to spend his time with Hanis and give a chance to him to say that he love her...

In the morning..

Ully: Hanis!! (calling)

Hanis: yes kuya Ully? (going downstairs from her room)

Ully: Get dress up, we are going to go to our studio, just wanna bring you, don't want you stay at home alone...

Hanis: Okayy kuya.. (going upstairs)

Clarence: weh kuya... all will going okay?

Ully: yeah, we sure do.. (winks)

All the chicser coming to Ully's house..

Owy: hey, what's up? all are ready? yeahh can't wait!

Biboy: woo.. Oliver will be main actor for today..

Oliver: heheh nervous a bit.

Ranz: Don't worry, I will tell the dialouge in case you're forget by this earphone.

Oliver: haha sure I will not!

Hanis going downstairs..

Hanis: (shocked) why all of you at here? suppose should meet at studio? but why at here?

Ully: sorry sa sis, this is not that our ordinary studio, but this is our new studio, pretty far from our city. so we sure plan to have a convoy to go there...

Hanis: ohhh...

Everyone get into their own cars ...  not only the chicser also the cameraman, their manager and family who want to follow But Hanis..

Owy: hehe sorry na, I will go with your kuya..

Hanis: haishh... all full... where I supposed be with?

Oliver: Here! you can go with me... (as planned)

Hanis: uhm... okay..

As they are on the way, Oliver stop to Oil Station to fuel up his car, while the others keep continueing their destination without waiting for them..

Hanis: ah.. why they aren't waiting for us?

Oliver: it's okay, I know the direction to go there, don't worry na..

Hanis: okay... (feeling nervous)

After that they continue their destination without the chicser around... suddenly..

Oliver: Haish.. what's wrong with this car...

Hanis: hah? what happened?

Oliver stop his car at the edge from the road..

Oliver: I going out to check my car, wait na..

Hanis: okay..

Oliver:(open in front of his car) ugh!!!! haishhh! why must you make trouble at this time!!! (kick his car)

Hanis: Can you call them all?

Oliver: Wait a minutes (checking his phone) (calling Ully)

Oliver: Hello? hello Ully... hello? ugh! low battery...

Hanis: Let me check my phone.... (searching for her phone on purse)

Hanis: Hah?!!! haishh... where is my phone??? I don't bring it?? ohh noooo....

Actually Clarence took her phone, as they planned. They stuck at the edge of the road that road is kinda quiet..

Oliver: Don't panic, maybe will have another car or vehicles who pass at us will stop to help us..

Hanis: I hope so...

2 hours later... no one stop to help and Oliver brings Hanis to walk to find a place that they can call somebody to help..

Oliver: I am sorry, I already trouble you for this...

Hanis: hmmm...

Oliver: Are you tired walking?

Hanis: yeah kinda... my legs hurt..

Oliver: hang ups at my back..

Hanis: err.. urm.. just offend you..

Oliver: not at all.. come *She hang up at his back, and he continue walking*

Hanis: are you tired already? did I am too heavy?

Oliver: not tired, but yeah you are heavy like an elephant! (laughs)

Hanis: what!? elephant? how dare you... hmmm fine, let me down, I will walk with my own feet.

Oliver: (laughs) I am kidding only! love it when you are angry.. hehe

Hanis: haissh.. (pulling His hair)put me down.

Oliver: never. (holding her tightly)

Hanis: I hate you. (blushing)

Oliver: I hate you too. (turn around)

Hanis: waaa! that made me dizzy! (punch his head)

Oliver: ouch. lion lady..

Hanis: what you had just said?!

Oliver: walang, walang..

In their way to found any place.. Hanis fall asleep at Oliver's back...

Oliver: haish.. she fall asleep? I am so tired acting, now she asleep..

Then they found a place, it's fun fair at San Martin.. Oliver just stop at there as well they planned anyway..

Oliver: Hanis! wake up.. (shaking her body)

Hanis: hah what?! (going down from his back) where are we? a fun fair?!

Oliver: I try to stop here.. looking for the phone to help us ok..

Hanis: urm.. okay.. quickly call my kuya!!

Oliver make a call using public phone at that fun fair. (pretending)

Then after that he goes back to Hanis..

Oliver: Your kuya will pick us.. but yeah... we'll just wait here then..

Hanis: urm.. okay..

Oliver: You aren't trying any games at here while waiting for them? I am so bored right now...

Hanis: Well... yeah why not...

They had spend their time at fun fair with riding roller coaster,  mary go round, paris wheel and many more..

Oliver buy a balloon that full of helium gas..

Hanis: What are you doing with that balloon?

Oliver: I have a game for you, I will inhale all that helium gas that will change my voice and you need to guess what I am saying, okay?

Hanis: hahaha ohhh okay!

Oliver: okay ready? (cut the balloon, inhale all helium gas)

Oliver: (with funny voice) I love you Hanis, you are so cute, I want you to be mine, will you?

Hanis: (laughs at his funny voice)

Hanis: you said "I love you Hanis, you are so cute, I want you to be mine, will you?" (blushing, wondering that he really mean it or just a joke)

Oliver: Good! now.... (holding her hand) I really mean that... urmm...will you be mine? (smile)

Hanis: (shocks, nothing to say)

Oliver: I love you and I'll prove it if you give me a chance by saying yes.. will you? (begging, holding her hand)

Hanis: urmm.... (blushing) Yes.... urmm... I- I -I will..

Oliver: (hugging her) I love you my cutiebear..

Hanis: I love you.... ugh what? your cutiebear?

Oliver: hehehe (pinch her cheeks)

Suddenly all the chicser attack and surround them..

Biboy and Clarence: woooo!! cute couples!!!

Hanis: (blushing)

Ully: naww my sis already have a man to take care of her..

Hanis: kuya... erm.. urm... no la.. (blushing)

Oliver: Don't say like that... I will prove it, I can take care of you... Ully.. don't worry..

Ranz: woo! feel like watching a love story here!

Ully: haha... urm... okay lets just go home, it's already night..

Hanis: so did you guys had arrived to studio?

Ully: err... urm... yeah, we are just looking at that studio. I think it's better our old studio at our city than at here... (lying)

Hanis: oh okay..

They go back to home with their mission are successfully did it, as now Oliver and Hanis are dating!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 627K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...
1.2M 28.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.9M 141K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
3.1M 196K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...