EPISODE 8

As All the chicser knew that Oliver like Hanis. They all planning to help Oliver to spend his time with Hanis and give a chance to him to say that he love her...

In the morning..

Ully: Hanis!! (calling)

Hanis: yes kuya Ully? (going downstairs from her room)

Ully: Get dress up, we are going to go to our studio, just wanna bring you, don't want you stay at home alone...

Hanis: Okayy kuya.. (going upstairs)

Clarence: weh kuya... all will going okay?

Ully: yeah, we sure do.. (winks)

All the chicser coming to Ully's house..

Owy: hey, what's up? all are ready? yeahh can't wait!

Biboy: woo.. Oliver will be main actor for today..

Oliver: heheh nervous a bit.

Ranz: Don't worry, I will tell the dialouge in case you're forget by this earphone.

Oliver: haha sure I will not!

Hanis going downstairs..

Hanis: (shocked) why all of you at here? suppose should meet at studio? but why at here?

Ully: sorry sa sis, this is not that our ordinary studio, but this is our new studio, pretty far from our city. so we sure plan to have a convoy to go there...

Hanis: ohhh...

Everyone get into their own cars ...  not only the chicser also the cameraman, their manager and family who want to follow But Hanis..

Owy: hehe sorry na, I will go with your kuya..

Hanis: haishh... all full... where I supposed be with?

Oliver: Here! you can go with me... (as planned)

Hanis: uhm... okay..

As they are on the way, Oliver stop to Oil Station to fuel up his car, while the others keep continueing their destination without waiting for them..

Hanis: ah.. why they aren't waiting for us?

Oliver: it's okay, I know the direction to go there, don't worry na..

Hanis: okay... (feeling nervous)

After that they continue their destination without the chicser around... suddenly..

Oliver: Haish.. what's wrong with this car...

Hanis: hah? what happened?

Oliver stop his car at the edge from the road..

Oliver: I going out to check my car, wait na..

Hanis: okay..

Oliver:(open in front of his car) ugh!!!! haishhh! why must you make trouble at this time!!! (kick his car)

Hanis: Can you call them all?

Oliver: Wait a minutes (checking his phone) (calling Ully)

Oliver: Hello? hello Ully... hello? ugh! low battery...

Hanis: Let me check my phone.... (searching for her phone on purse)

Hanis: Hah?!!! haishh... where is my phone??? I don't bring it?? ohh noooo....

Actually Clarence took her phone, as they planned. They stuck at the edge of the road that road is kinda quiet..

Oliver: Don't panic, maybe will have another car or vehicles who pass at us will stop to help us..